Chapter 2
7.6k 6 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      Rey who resolved himself to be Zyla decided to return home now that it was sometime that he was taking in all the memories of the former Zyla. After that, she decided to check her status in the system. Mentally reciting the word status she pulled up a screen. 

•••ding•••••

••••intitialising•••••

•••••providing attributes ••••••

••••<Welcome>•••••

Name<Zyla>

Race<Human- J grade><Female>

Strength <.5>

Vitality <.7>

Endurance<.8>

Intelligence <.6>

Perception <.9>

Active powers<Create-J>

Passive powers<Intuit-J>

•••Class•••

•NO CLASS AVAILABLE

              She looked at the screen and realised how accurately she could judge her strength now that it was quantified, and it could let her compare her strengths and weaknesses more accurately with others and this is going to help her a lot in the journey to the top. 

         She rushed back to the cottage to find a middle-aged man standing there waiting for someone as she came into view climbing the little hill, he started to walk down a bit. when she neared he spread his arms wide gesturing for a hug, throwing away the reluctance she felt in her mind, she jumped into the man's embrace. As she hugged him back, she could feel a strongly built body pressing back against her soft features, the man her father, Havenar hugged her back equally with passion after it lasted for a moment they both broke th hug.  

<So Zyla, are you ready for today's ceremony. If you are nervous I can help you a bit. > Havenarsaid impishly.

<Thanks Papa, I am okay I cooled down a lot now that I am back shall we head to the church>Zyla beaming a smile back she had carefully constructed. 

  <well, honey that would be a problem since you made me all hard with how you shake your curvaceous body around>Havenar with a smirk.

<Cmon papa don't you joke around like that we have to go to the ceremony or it will have to take another whole year to get my class.> Zyla

<Okay, okay let's leave then, now whatever class you get I know that you will make me proud. > Havenar says and leans in to kiss her forehead. He puts his hand inside her yellow sundress to grope around her boob for a little and they left for the church.

             As they neared the church of initiation which can be found in almost every major settlement having some population, now as the village progressed with a lot of traffic coming, the church decided to set up their branch here in Melaka too. 

          Today is the day of initiation where everyone above the age of 18 could take partake, where they get a class that helps them become more attuned to the spiritual energy surrounding them, with it they can do wonders by even distorting reality. 

      As they neared more and more people started congregating near the church, in the crowd, there are many people that Rey knew from Zyla's memories, there were boys and girls in the village that she knew standing with thier parents and relatives. Most of them smiled and waved back at her and she returned the gesture. As they were walking through the crowd she felt someone shouting her name as she turned she saw two girls waving at her, she immediately asked her father's permission and left. 

       As she walked ahead she could feel the burning gazes of men locking onto her body from all around her, which made her wet her panties a bit. Zyla reached her friends and called their names. 

   <Amenia, Ramona I'm sorry I got a little late > Zyla

      As she neared the three joined in on a group hug and linking arms with each other they started talking to each other. Rey remembers the girls to be Zyla's besties. The girls were cheery and youthful, with curves in all right places giving the nearby men eye candy. 

          The three friends were chatting away for a time, sharing gossip and intrigues, the people started to become quiet as the time for ceremony approached. They also started to move to the front rows where people who were there to attend the ceremony stood.

           As the trio reached, there was a lot of responses from the group of youths standing there. 

<I love you Ramona, please be my wife if I can get a good enough class>

<Please bear my children Zyla, I have loved ever since I met you >

<Would you three join my harem, when I set out to protect the world after getting my class>

<Would you give your hand in marriage..>

         The spirited young men of the village were expressing their affection for the trio in different ways, it was mainly because they were the most popular girls in the village. 

             All of the noise stopped when the ceremony started. First, the village chief came to address the village of the importance of the ongoing ceremony where the hopeful youths get their classes and the most fortunate among them can go onto a wider world where they will have opportunities to change their fate. But not everyone could do that and some may always remain in the shadow of the successful ones that are blessed by divinities. 

           After the addressing of the village chief ended he welcomed the honourable priests that served the church to start the ceremony. The priest wore long cassocks that had violet and gold embroidered into their plane white clothes of the cassock. The head priest had a tome in his hands and the other two priests carried a crystal ball the size of balled fists, that was kept ornamentally in a velvety cushion. 

              The head priest also said a few words to the crowd and then proceeded to start the ceremony. They started calling out names of men first, like you could expect in a sexist society in medieval age . The young men of the village promptly headed to the small stage, erected near the church to accommodate the crowd to view the ceremony. They were called one by one and after their names were called they got up and went to where the crystal ball that looked transparent, and touched it with the promoting of the priests.  

              After touching the crystal ball the youths who touched them stood rooted on the spot with their eyes glazing over, as per the priests said it is the way through which the connection to nature and divinity is established and by conveying your desires they will grant us a class, but most often people only get mediocre classes that are commonly available. As the young men got their turns, some came down the stage rather cheerful and some exited the stage with a moody face. 

          Next came the turn of the young women in the village and the ceremony continued without hindrances, as no one could look into what classes others got, they can only make guesses based on the powers they exhibit or the person themselves should reveal it themselves. It is usually done after the ceremony if anyone with a powerful class got lucky they could even serve the ruling classes or even the church who recruits the candidates for their purposes. 

                After processing all of the information thoroughly, Zyla's name was called and she went to the stage to the priests to receive her class. 

<Please keep your hand on the crystal and provide an image or the thoughts that can colour the image to a better degree and convey what you wish your class to be.>Priest

  Hearing the instruction Zyla noded a bit and proceeded to touch the crystal. As she touched the crystal the air stilled and her vision was whisked away to a place where she could only see the colour white. She concentrated on the process and conveyed what she wanted. 

(I want to know of the intricacies of life and death and feel it with my senses and my body so that I can become closer to it. I want to control it and all aspects regarding it, let me embody the meaning it contains in this body)

 In that place she saw an impossibly beautiful woman materialising in front of her. Her beauty was such that she looked like a goddess sculpted out of a statue. The woman then opened her eyes with the tender warmth of a mother looking at her child opened her mouth into an 'O' and her consciousness came back to reality, where she started panting a bit and sweating all over her body, which showed her nipples poking through her yellow sundress she wore without a bra. As it was a common occurrence for the people obtaining the class to have experiences like this she was escorted out of the stage by a village women. 

          There her father waited for her. He was smiling towards her and she also smiled back. 

  <So, honey what class did you get, is it something good or average. I won't judge you but if you are not confident in telling me about it I won't ask again. >Havenar

    That was when she remembered about the class, she had gotten engrossed in the women's features that appeared in her vision that she forgot about checking the information on the class she got. She suddenly said the word status in her mind. 

Name<Zyla>

Race<Human- J grade><Female>

Strength <.5>

Vitality <.7>

Endurance<.8>

Intelligence <.6>

Perception <1.0>

Spirituality<.2>

Active powers<Create - J>

Passive powers<Intuit-J>

•••Class•••

Congratulations you have gained the class

••Wombmancer••

Special skills- <Womb control-J(p)><sexually perfect body-J(a)>

•Womb control- control your womb 

•Sexually perfect body -your body moulds to accommodate the lust of your partner.

Congratulations you have gained a blessing from the Divinity of fertility.

<BLESSING OF FERTILITY>

       She got stupefied by  the ridiculous named class she got, she immediately checked for the description regarding it. 

   • Wombmancer- "A unique class, only available through recognising the meaning contained in the divinity and combining new meaning to accommodate the unruly power of divine essence inside one's body. The wombmancer is a special class available only to a sentient female species of any race, that can reproduce through copulation. The wombmancer can carry the seeds of any male species and can give birth to children that can contain the traits of the different people of different species, the wombmancer had sexual intercourse with. The wombmancer can also control the traits of the children they will birth, they can create clones of themselves and others within their womb through special methods. 

                They can also control the energies that are contained in the reproductive fluids of the male. The pregnancy can be controlled in different ways according to the needs of the Wombmancer by sufficiently inputting energy. " 

         (Well that is fucked up. I didn't know whatever I thought about the goddess would convey to my class.)

She then checked the blessing. 

<ASPECT OF FERTILITY BLESSING>-"The blessing from a power and unfathomable entity, but due to gaining insights on the working of the female aspect of creation, where their primary function is to reproduce the next generation, the divinity has recognised you as an individual that has understood it's concepts even if you could only glean a fraction of the whole and has blessed you for your efforts. The blessing also helps Control your own fertility"

         Seeing the description, she didn't know what to say so she did not say anything to her father, because it was embarrassing for her as she was a  former man who was single and didn't even know a thing about being pregnant.

   (Damn how does this class work???)

•••ding•••• 

<The host can acquire 10× exp in any activities the host does if the host's egg is fertilized by any male species that have a higher racial grade above the host's racial grade. If the host births a child born into a higher grade than the host's racial grade then the host gains 50× exp in any activities that the host will do for a month following the birth. The host can comprehend the divine dao easily when the host is at a late stage of pregnancy where the host has about 1/10 th time left to give birth. The effects become null after birthing the child.>

    (Well the slut life it is, that I am going to live but getting pregnant is a bit......, I don't have any opinions on that but I am a bit conflicted about getting pregnant to boost my levels. But this class is really powerful when I look at it closely, I could potentially mate with any species that has a dick and also control the traits and powers of the children I birth, but the main problem is if the people know such a power exists, especially the ruling classes would probably kidnap me to sire a powerful offspring that could lead them to power. I should be careful not to mention this class to anyone, even the smallest leak in information could have me getting kidnapped and locked up as a breeding stock that only exists to make powerful children. )

         <well honey, don't worry if you got a mediocre class I will cheer you up a great night's sex that will refresh you and now that you are a young woman with those wide and childbearing hips and you still haven't given me any grandchildren, maybe we could make a child between us  >Havenar said jokingly cheer his daughter up.  

    Hearing the joking tone in her father's voice Zyla felt something else because she needed someone to try her skills on and she can only rely on a male to do this and her father can be trusted to keep the secrets if anything at all spills out too. So she seriously considered if she should have raw sex with her father to know more about abilities and how to control them.

<Sure papa, I know this might seems a bit awkward coming from me but I don't mind having your child papa, because I love you and you can think of me as mama and deposit your seed in me, I will even allow you to call me mama's name when you impregnate me with you seed and put a child in my belly~~.>Zyla said in a slutty voice.

          This surprised Havenar very much because, whenever they had sex she would always use contraceptives to prevent any possibilities of pregnancies that might occur, so they never had raw baby-making sex and he missed the time with his wife when they had sex to make her pregnant. Thinking about the incestuous deed that would surely cross a line of no return, his breathing became quick and he began to imagine things like drinking the creamy breast milk that his daughter will produce after getting knocked up by his sperm and her swollen belly with his child that she will carry filled him indescribable lust that made him rock hard almost in an instant. 

              <Papa, umm what are you thinking ~>Zyla said in a teasing tone that woke Havenar from his reverie. 

       As Havenar's eyes focused on his daydreams of impregnating his daughter, he saw her stand there with a smirk on her face, with her yellow flowery sundress soaked in her sweat that was drying up, which stuck to her body like a thin film showing the shape of her curves perfectly. Her boobs with her nipples pointing outwards erect, she seemed to notice the erection his penis made, a noticeable tent in his pants where his tunic ended. 

            They had moved after her turn in the ceremony to a shade below a tree, after some time the ceremony also ended and the hopeful among the youths started broadcasting their classes in hopes of getting employed under the church. As Zyla did not want to say anything regarding her class she merely met with her friends to talk, and they both had gotten descend classes like librarian and alchemist and they both will be going to the nearest town in about a month or two. Zyla only told vaguely about her class, it being a supporting class. 

         After that, she with her father left for their home, outside the village. On the way, her father started fondling her ass and boobs and sometimes stopped to suck on her boobs. 

(Well the old man sure is horny )

     Zyla decided to tease him a bit as she whispered into his ears 

<Make sure you impregnate your daughter in the first load alright because today is my ovulation day~~~ >

   (Well, technically now that I can control my ovulation, do the lie matter)

    Hearing her whisper Havenar's dick twitched a bit and overcome with lust he carried his daughter in a princess carry when they were a little bit away from the cottage and rushed inside the building to mate with his hearts content. 

How many creampies should our daddy slutty Zyla get in her womb??
  • 2 Votes: 5 18.5%
  • 3 Votes: 6 22.2%
  • 4 Votes: 4 14.8%
  • 5 Votes: 3 11.1%
  • 6 Votes: 16 59.3%
Total voters: 27 · This poll was closed on Mar 1, 2022 03:20 AM.
63