Chapter 3
8.2k 2 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

       As the ceremony started in the early evening, as the time it ended it was a bit late approaching the twilight. So when the father-daughter duo reached their home and slammed through the door, they were a bit hungry so they decided to fill their stomachs. Sure they could have eaten from some food stalls or even stayed behind in the village square where there was sure to be a celebration for the first time ceremony that had been held in the village of Meleka. But these two, as they had obvious plans that did not account for any public audience, they decided to have their private time. 

            When they went inside, Havenar reached out and tore off Zyla's yellow sundress she had brought to wear for occasions such as this, she gave a mad pout imitating what a girl her age would do. She also decided to punish her unruly father by scolding him with a mouth full of scolds and telling him that they will only have further action after eating some food first of all. 

         As her dress got torn by a panting Havenar mad with lust, she decided to change into something more provocative to punish him a bit more. She went into the kitchen with her torn dress, and after a moment she called her father to help her with the dishes. 

       When Havenar entered the kitchen he saw the dress he ripped off his daughter in a pile with her white panties in the corner straight from his face and as he took a look to his side he saw a scene that made him drip his precum. What he saw was Zyla cooking with an apron, that barely covered her huge breasts and her backside revealed for the world to see her shapely ass jiggling with her every move, her plump hips swinging in an enticingly mouthwatering manner and her fair back open to view as she tied her hair up in a messy bun. Her limbs were soft and thick in the right places to perfect her visage, driving his lust in ways he never imagined possible. 

     <Cmon ~ don't stand there violating me with your eye, and help me out and also no jumping on me, if you go against what I said, then I'll probably offer myself to some village men to fuck me raw and make me pregnant. So be a good boy~~>Zyla said in a flirty tone and in a teasing way.  

          When Havenar heard her voice, playing with him, he shook his head and dispelled his thoughts on getting her from the back while she was cooking, he stood there sometime to look at her body wearing an apron that oddly complemented her sexuality. 

            As she did not hear any reply from her father, Zyla thought that maybe he couldn't stop himself and was jerking off with her assets on display. She turned around to see him stand with a stupid and lusty grin on his hands kneading his penis through his pants without taking them off. 

(As I thought he didn't know of the naked apron, maybe it's not a thing in this backside village or people just don't do chores like that. Well anyway, seduction is a thing that I must work on to go up in my class, it will form a great synergy to my class and if only I had someone experienced in seduction giving me tips, at least having a voluptuous and good looking body naturally make this easier and I just have to put minimal efforts. At least it works on him)

        Zyla decided to give him a small bonus as she turned to look at her father, as she pulled her small apron down a bit and her I cup breasts bounced out of the clothes into sides showing her perky nipples that were pinkish-red in the arousal she felt exhibiting herself in front of her father. Seeing him still stand there with the same expression, she decided to try some seduction to life him to do something spicy with her body. 

     She gave a small fed-up sigh and turned to show her sides to her father and said in an exhausted tone, to act out her seduction. 

<haaa, if only there were someone who could hold my breasts while I cook it would be soooo much easier. Maybe next time I will call someone from the farm ~>

     After giving a naughty glance to her father with a shake of her hips she turned to cook. A second later a pair of firm hands found herself in her milk racks, holding them upright without spilling them to the side. She expected as such even with her warning he would not contain himself so it was an obvious outcome. She also wanted to know how much he wanted to fuck her. 

     What she didn't expect with the arousal of her body, from all of the burning gazes and teasing of men to her revealing her skin in her home in the kitchen to her father, had definitely increased her arousal in her body and as a woman now she had really big changes to her body, especially when having a sensitive body like her's. The arousal spread to parts of her body's erogenous zones and when she received the touch to her breast her breath stilled for a moment as she felt something hot and soothing but uncontrollable flow through her body from her breasts and nipples when Havenar pulled her nipples and played with her breasts. Her breath quickened and heat rushed through her body setting her in a lusty fire.

(This is aooo good, this level of sensitivity is something else, is this what they say about going into heat is for a woman, well I sure don't mind a dick penetrating me now, aaa my pussy juices are leaking down my thighs too, my nipples are swollen and don't tell me milk will come out of them, that would be absurd!) 

            <So miss chef there is something I would like to bring to your attention is that we have a problem at hand because the floor is getting wet, if you give permission I have a way to solve it > Havenar said in a soft voice to Zyla. She immediately understood the flow and came up with a reply.

           <Well can't you see how busy I am cooking, so find something to pug the leak > she said that through a single breath, finding it harder to not moan due to her sensitive skin providing her pleasure she had never experienced as a man. 

<I have a perfect thing just for the leak and are you sure letting me use that>Havenar said in a playful tone while kneading her boobs to stimulate her body. 

         Zyla had to admit that if this goes on she, will lose all her reason, at first what started as a punishment to her father, turned back to bite back at her due to the difference in perspective and body she inherited. 

 (I need time to get used to this sensitivity, well some sex lessons can help me accomplish that, I guess I'll give the go flag now that things turned out this way.)

      With a whimpering nod, she gave a yes to which Havenar took his meat stick out of his pants and stuck it in between her crotch and her thighs soaking out all of the love juices dripping out from her hole and coating them on his dick. Her pussy juices were like a small stream flowing out through her womanly opening. At this point, they were both leaking sexual lubricants their body naturally produces, which was making a mess on the floor. He did not shake her too much as he thrust a bit slowly and evenly, as he moved his 7-inch cock to touch her pussy lips and inner thighs as his daughter clenched her meaty thighs. 

        He could feel her shaking a bit due to her arousal and muffled moans escaping through her mouth. He decides that they had warmed up and decided to push into her lady hole. 

<Chef I think the leak is more serious and I might need to examine it more carefully to get a good view of the leak>Havenar

         As if a signal was sent out Zyla immediately bend pushing her ass outwards and lifted them little to show her leaking hole squirming for a man that was all that her father needed to see.He thrusted inside her as he pulled her back by holding onto her hips away from the stove, making her shout out in pleasure.

               He thrust with all his might enjoying the raw pussy that she offered for baby-making and he was not going to give this chance away especially when it was his daughter, who as she grew up began to resemble his late wife, who was the love of his life and he felt like a second chance at going back to the happiest moments of their life when they tried for a baby.  

     As for Rey, this was the first time he had been penetrated in a pussy, a unique experience for him as a previous man. She felt like melting even when he quite roughly trusted into her pussy. The pleasure was unlike anything, maintaining a higher peak of pleasure than when he was a man, and the pleasure was almost magnified, that overwhelmed her senses soon and she forgot to close her mouth. Now the moans that were forcefully  suppressed were suddenly erupting out with great vigour. 

<Yesszzz, fuck me, rape me and fill me with you zseeeddd>

 <aaaaaah and make me.......>

<.....pppregnant, make my belly largeeee ahhhhhhhhhhh~>Zyla said through her moans as she came to her first climax within a few thrust from her father's dick, she squirted with great force wetting his dick as well as the floor. 

            Seeing his daughter come so quickly this time Havenar cock also exploded inside her pussy, painting her fertilising chamber with a fresh load of sperm. He did not go soft immediately but did not rush to thrust in his penis once again as he carefully plugged her hole with his penis to stop any leakage of semen by holding her and pressing her against him. 

       After quickly taking a break to finish the cooking and do the dishes, they started plating up. The food was light and they only served it one plate, and even when walking out of the kitchen, Havenar did not remove his dick out of her vagina and he was adamant about it keeping it in her, even when Zyla complained about the inconvenience so Zyla had him carry her with his cock inside her pussy with the dishes to the dining table, where she sat in his lap facing him with his dick plunging all of the semen in her pussy in effort to put a child in her young youthful self.

          They fed each other in that position. After throwing away the apron, a naked Zyla smothered sauce in her breasts and made Havenar suck her breast with the sauce, they shared drinks by filling their mouth with the drink and French kissing each to pour drinks to each other, they did all sorts of lewd things they could find with the food and each other's body. During eating Zyla managed to adapt to her sensitive body a little, but sitting like that only made her horny to have more semen in her womb. As she manipulated her fertility, she was in heat and wanted nothing more than having thick semen pumping into her body through her lower mouth. So she started grinding on Havenar's cock while eating. Slowly grinding her hips, after finding her balance in his lap she start shaking and sensually twisting her hips, hearing the him grunt in pleasure touched something womanly inside her her that she never felt, that made her increase her speed and with her soft moans mixing with occasional grunts of Havener, he once again spurted thick globes of semen in her pussy this time overflowing out of her pussy. 

                  After that, they both got up and started cleaning up the dinner table and the juices they threw around in their mindless fucking. As they sobered up a little, they cleaned up and took a bath together where they both fucked again. Zyla gave a blowjob to him even though it was the first time she was doing it, with the memories of previous girl, she did it easily with the skill intuit making her blowjob leagues above what the previous Zyla could ever hope to do. She took the cock in her hand and started licking it a bit peeling the foreskin back and twirling her tongue against the now visible glans. With her superior technique,the pleasure made Havenar grab her head as he bobbed her head up and down on his cock going as deep as her throat. Soon as he was about to reach climax, he pulled out of her mouth and stuffed it in her vulva with a mighty thrush that made Zyla yell out in pleasure and deployed the content of his balls once again releasing all the sperm that he produced after cumming in her twice. 

           After the bath, Zyla changed into a pair of sexy camisole and panties in front of Havenar who stood there stroking his cock seeing the sexy dress up. When she was done, she got lifted onto her father's arms as her legs circled his hips and her breasts resting against his chest and nipples rubbed on his firm body. They both stared at each other's faces for some time. 

<You will not resent me if you get pregnant right? I know it might be hard on a girl like you to get pregnant at your age where you should be exploring the world... but beacau...>Zyla stopped him by putting her slender fingers on his mouth seeing his conflicted face and said in a determined voice.  

<Well I am not going to regret it for sure and it is not too late if I scoop out all of that semen and take some medicines, but do you really want to leave me without a swollen belly, then have it your way. But if you don't do it now I might find someone else, so is there any choice you have~~>

 With her hands, she parted her panties and put in his cock inside her leaking vagina and he obliged by pounding her hard. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh could be heard with loud moans filling the room. 

          They slowly shifted towards the bed where Havenar cummed in her twice in missionary position and next time in the doggy style. After cumming five times in his daughter he was spent for the day. So Zyla decided to take things into her hands so she gave him a blowjob to perk up his softening dick and when it got rock hard again she took the lead by climbing on top of him and rocking her hips up and down. She twisted her hips and ground her hips in a circle all the while her father was squeezing and sucking her boobs, he was sucking her nipples crazily like they gave milk and when he was about to cum once again he put both of her nipples in his mouth and sucked them sometimes biting them. This made Zyla thrash in pleasure, with the pleasure from her pussy walls squeezing him right, he did not resist and came straight into her womb filling her with warm semen again. After the sixth load, he truly went soft and Zyla knew that no amount of blowjob will wake his little brother up, so she slid off from him to his side and rested her head near his shoulder pressing her body against him as they both caught their breath. 

63