Chapter 6
4.3k 0 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                  As the father and daughter strolled through the village they could see the boisterous atmosphere permeating throughout the village. They met with different people they know in the village and shared the news on how Zyla will leave the village and start serving the church as a nun in training. Most of the villagers were happy for her, as they were a small and close-knit community everyone shared excitement and happiness. 

               Some people were sad at here leaving and the majority among them were the men. As they could no more enjoy her lascivious body that they could have never dreamt of experiencing in their lifetime. They walked around meeting with people and most men would hug and grope her inappropriately but she never considered it as anything more than a show of affection. The young men and even children would sometimes pester her about marrying them, she ignored all of that all the same while adding some teasing words to rile them up.

            At first, it was a bit overwhelming for her, as she, in her former life, was not an outgoing person, but with the new body and how good the appearance she has now, she kind of grew a new confidence in herself that she seemed to lack in her previous life. That confidence with passive skill [Intuit ] made her adapt to every situation perfectly. 

            She slowly separated from her father and met with her best friends, who were both surprised as they did not see her at the party after the ceremony. They told her that they did search for her at her home and when they came near the house they could hear her loud moans, so they decided to give her some private time with her father and they left. But after almost a full day of not seeing her due to her being unconscious, had made them both grumpy, it was soon resolved and they were talking about how she got into the church. 

<You're always lucky huh, huu how I wish I could come with you too.>Ramona

<Yeah me too, if I had bigger breasts maybe they would have picked me up too>Amenia said jokingly.

<I don't think it's the breasts Amenia, and I sure as hell say that even though yours is not big as mine it is still in the bigger end>Zyla

  <I know, I know just kidding, but to think you got picked up by the church, well the men were always swooning over you and some even act like idiots seeing you, that was to be expected ~>Amenia

Hearing her make fun of her, Zyla immediately circled to Amenia's back and tightly grabbed her E cup breasts and started kneading and pulling on her boobs roughly. 

   <Hey stop it, cmon don't pull on my nipples I was just joking.... aaanh >Amenia

        Amenia was flailing around her limbs due to the occasional tickles mixed in between the groping. Seeing them play around Ramona also joined them both. 

             After sometimes when they had enough playing around, Zyla broke the news that she got pregnant. This was a huge thing for them, as their best friend got pregnant so they were pestering her about, who the lucky man was that got to put a child in her. But Zyla adamantly refused to say anything regarding it, as she was embarrassed to admit to them the fact that it was her father that made her pregnant. It may have been due to her being a reincarnated individual, for whom incest was a sort of thing that was generally frowned upon in the former world due to many biological and other reasons. So she did not say who the man was. 

        Even when she did not say it, her friends could still take a guess but they did not tell her seeing how resolutely she won't say the name of the father of her unborn child. As Zyla mentioned the news on a happy note they did not think it was forced upon her, so they were relieved. The three then became immersed in many things regarding her pregnancy, like how would her child looked and did she like to have a baby girl or a baby boy and sharing many of their opinions and suggestions regarding many things, like that they spent their time talking about little things like that. 

             The noon fast approached them and she bid farewell to the people in the village she knew and headed to the church with her father. Reaching the newly erected building of the church she was greeted with a woman in a nun's clothing that covered most of her body in a white gown hugging her curves, she had a veil on her head that was made from the same clothes as her gown, was worn on her head. She was a beautiful woman with medium blond hair and blue eyes, with a soft and mature face with great body proportions. She had a shapely ass and her breasts even though not as big as her's were attractive on their own, stuck to her frame. She had an amiable smile on her juicy lips that made her look friendly. 

<I hope you will take hold care of my daughter in the days to come >Havenar stepped up and said to the Lady. 

To that, the lady replied in a sweet tone <By joining the Church of Initiation she became to us like a family and family always take care of each other, so worry not for she will be safe>

        After giving Zyla a deep hug Havenar parted with her. As she looked a bit dazed at her father's parting back she once again heard the sweet voice of the lady. 

<Let me introduce myself, I am Nelia, I am a nun in training just like you and as your senior sister, I would like you to approach me if you have any difficulties or problems. Let us serve ourselves wholeheartedly for the church. >

          Nodding, she was welcomed into the church by Nelia who spoke< I work in the church in your village and I was appointed by Father Tyfoon to welcome you, so I was told to expect your arrival. Now that I see you in person you truly are beautiful and your body is to crave for, and you're young too. Let me give small advice,though the church might seem united from the perspective of the outsiders, many factions within the church are vying for power and is locked in power struggles that the others outside the church may not necessarily know. Just be careful in what situation and people you find yourself in, alright. >Nelia

      <Well all that aside let me give you some clothes to change into. >Nelia said moving her to a room inside the church and opening a small box she took out a bracelet that she gave her. 

   <No need to stare at that, it is a spatial artefact for storing things>Nelia told her seeing the confusion on Zyla's face. 

<Inside the bracelet there is a set of 3 gowns with veils that are the standard uniform of a nun in training and some underwear that are enchanted by simple spells like [Clean] to let the clothes clean the dirt automatically by siphoning the spiritual energy in the air. Some more spells are added to make the cloth more flexible, soft to the skin and to make the user alter its size so even if it does not fit your body you can alter it with apply a bit of spiritual energy and shaping it to your wish. There will be some towels, shoes, combs and other things necessary things. From today onwards this is your bracelet and it has a storage capacity of a medium room and don't lose it because it is expensive. So as you are to join Father Tyfoon on his trip, why not take a bath a ready up.  > Saying that Nelia left with a small kiss on her cheek. 

              She immediately wore the bracelet on her wrists, it had a feminine design and looked like an accessory if one had no idea that it was an artefact. Remembering the instructions she tapped it twice and concentrated on the towel and the uniform she produced out of the bracelet. It was a new experience making her think that magic was truly wonderful. She then stripped out of her clothes and stepped into the bathroom, where she saw a luxurious bathtub filled with heated water and lotions and soaps in jars. She leisurely cleaned her body in the next half hour, savouring the bathing experience. She came out of the bath with a towel wrapping around her curves pushing up her boobs that were threatening to spill out of her bath towel. 

            After drying herself,she took the gown out of her bracelet and felt its smooth surface. The gown was with long sleeves, fully reaching to her ankle, it was loosely fitted cloth coloured in white. As she wore the gown and thought back to how Nelia mentioned altering the sizes, she was curious to try it out.

              First, she tightened parts of the torso around her boobs, her stomach and waist and let the lower part of her gown stay loose to allow her mobility. She could feel the soft fabric against her skin even when she tightened it. Her nipples were enveloped in the softness of the fabric that gave her relief against coarse clothes rubbing against her nipples causing her much discomfort and pain at times. The comfort was in stark difference from what she had experienced. 

                 Earlier she used to forego wearing a bra because it hurt her nipples due to coarse cloth available in the village, the difference now was that between heaven and earth. More due to a habit she avoided wearing a bra now too, and she wore her plain white panties inside her gown. With her long sleeves extending to her wrists her bracelet was completely covered when she straightened her sleeves. Due to her curiosity, she took some time to alter many things in her dress, sometimes for the fun of it, like making the sleeves look like that of  a kimono, loosening her neck to show a bit of cleavage or by shortening the lower part of the gown and making it look like a mini dress. 

         After having her fun and she reverted her dress to earlier only having her torso tightened, when she looked down on her breasts she could see he nipples poking out a bit, she tightened her upper body to give support to her breasts and it did the work wonderfully without choking her. She could also feel the cooling air pass through her clothes, making them more breathable making her pleasantly surprised. The clothes were beyond her expectation and when she thought about how this was the standard uniform for a nun in training, the resources church had would have been humongous to give away something like this to lower members. For someone from a village background, this would be pure luxury and no wonder people paraded themselves in hopes of catching the attention of the church. 

               When she was done with all of her changing she combed her hair into a bun that looked attractive to her face and put on the veil on her head and she stepped out of the room and made a beeline to where she was instructed to go. 

                 She quickly got in touch with Nelia who was busy taking care of things needed for the expedition that was going back to the Headquarters of the church. Nelia then send her to where Tyfoon was. As per Nelia's instructions she reached a room upstairs, as the door was not closed she could see Tyfoon sit there with a burly man in armour discussing something. When she came by, the immediately noticed her presence and she was beckoned into the room by Tyfoon. 

            When she entered the room she greeted them with a small bow with her hands on her chest, as how Nelia told her to do in the presence of a higher-ranking individual in the hierarchy of the church. 

      <Is this the new attendant that you told me about? Hm... she looks good and is quite young too. The men won't be bored along the way.>1

<Hey, don't scare her like that, she is new to her service and as her seniors, it is our duty to help her. About the men though, she used to help the men in the village with their needs, so handling your men might be even easier for her. >Tyfoon

<Let me introduce you to toth, the girl is called Zyla and Zyla this here is the Knight Jeffrey who is a Captain in the Legion of Salvation. Respect him as you respect me alright.>Tyfoon

(Legion of salvation... the army huh, well the man is all packed in muscles, hmm I can even see some scars too. I  can't think of any other place other than the army where he would fit in. I guess he is the one assigned to guard Tyfoon.)

<Yes Father> Zyla

<Aren't praising her too much Tyfoon, let me be the judge of her skills. And you girl, If you can surprise me I will give you a favour, you can ask me anything within the limits of what I can provide. But if you lost you will be a cum dump for my men on our journey back and take note that they haven't tasted women in weeks. So if you are just so-so with your skills you just gonna stay on the bottom level.>Jeffrey

       Zyla looked towards Tyfoon who seemed to nod towards her, to encourage her. 

(Well, Nelia did say that the only job of a nun in training is to provide service in any form to the higher-ups. Only when we reach a higher rank, do we get relieved from this form of service. Well, it matters not, I'm gonna wrung that guy's semen out of his dick and make him squeal like a mating pig and embarrass him for looking down on me.)

              She went to Jeffrey who was now taking off his armour to let her access his cock. After taking off his armour he stood there with his cock in his hands, stroking it while looking at her curves. When he reached her, grabbing a handful of her big breasts, making them bounce around, this made Zyla horny due to the sensitivity. With Jeffrey's permission she placed her hands on his thick veiny cock that was pulsating in her hands, it was huge and measured up to 10 inches with a girth she could not scale by putting her dainty fingers around. So she used both of her fingers to stroke and massage the cock to make the cock more flexible to put it in her mouth. 

         She loosened her clothes to allow Jeffrey access to her naked body and he did not miss a second to put his rough hands on her soft silky body, especially her breasts to squeeze them in various shapes.

<hm... this here is some high-quality breasts, the softness is top notch>Jeffrey

        After some groping, he sat down in a chair and pulled Zyla to suck his cock. When Zyla brought her face close to his cock she was surprised due to the size. 

(Whoa, it's so big, will it fit in my mouth, hope it doesn't break my jaw. His smell is so thick it's making my pussy leak, it's like my instincts as a women get his seed.)

         She started with licking and coating her saliva on his meat rod. After fully coating his cock with her saliva she started sucking on it. She started slow and increased her speed with each time she bobbed up and down all the while twirling and coiling her tongue around his cock. The occasional grunts were an indication of her success. She decided to up the game by slowly taking his cock deeper into her mouth. 

(Huu, his cock is a lot bigger than papa's there is just no comparison between them, my mouth is being stretched up, I need to make him cum fast or my jaw is gonna go sore)

      <Haa how can a village girl like suck a cock like this...! >jeffrey

<hmppp hnaaa>Zyla tried to answer that but with Jeffrey pressing down on her head she can only choke on his cock.

<Aaah I'm gonna cummm.. take my load in your mouth.. >jeffrey roared as he reached his climax.

        He pressed down her head as he pumped his thick semen into her mouth, making it overflow due to how much he came. When Zyla was released from the grip on her head she removed her head from his cock and poured out the excess semen to her hands by cupping them and drunk what she could. It tasted a bit bitter but she chugged the rest in her palm like a delicacy. 

       <hrgh never thought a village girl could make me cumm like that, your mouth was good alright, soft and slimy just the way I like it. Well, I guess I owe you a favour now huh.., make good use of it, got that girl>Jeffrey

     Zyla gave a small smile to that in acknowledgement. 

57