Chapter 7
4.1k 2 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

              Tyfoon soon sent them both away on account of the journey they have to take back to reach the capital. The preparations were almost done and if everything was supposed to go according to the initial plan he had in his mind, they would have already left the place in the morning. 

         But what held him back from swiftly escaping from this backwater village was something he had not even imagined, not once in his life. It was so bizarre and from his long time experience, he found something that might as well be defined as a paradox. 

        The paradox happen to be in the form of a well rounded young woman, who had a luscious body, making men raving mad with lust be it her bosom and well-developed buttocks or her strong hips or her fair smooth skin but her body was just the tip of it the iceberg. 

         He too was active sexually when he was that age, but she would have never had his interest if it was just her body, though honestly speaking he was not as immune as he thought to her womanly charms, rather his interest stemmed not from that, it was because of him witnessing a rarely seen phenomena that would have never happened in a remote village like this and to a weak levelled mortal as her. 

                  It was not as well documented as it was an event that happened randomly, but even still it followed patterns, patterns that did not allow for a J rank mortal to have the means to access that. The thing he thought about was not a secret that had to be hidden from the world or anything like that but when it came to this particular situation he might have to reconsider coming out with it. 

   ( A Blessing....! but how could she have one, being just a J rank mortal in her cultivation, who barely started with her path??!)

      He wanted to share this with someone else but how could he possibly just say to any of his peers that he had recruited a J rank mortal from some God-forsaken village who had the blessing of a divinity. The people who heard that would just scoff at him and mock him for thinking that age finally caught up to him.

                 Well for once he never thought about anything other than finishing the mission he was assigned and return to the capital. But surprisingly the mission to ensure supply points for the upcoming war, which he thought to be a tasteless one wasn't without any interesting happening. If she indeed has a blessing from a divinity, even if a lesser one was truly a tremendous find, in a good way too. 

             He was truly patting himself in the back for being at the right time in the right place, even back, when he witnessed the now Pope getting blessed, when the man gained an epiphany. It was random as it got when someone gets blessed, but he always remembered the feeling, the exact feeling when the Pope had attained his blessing. 

            It was as if for just a moment he regained a metaphorical limb he had thought was missing from his body. It was a mystifying experience that he would never forget on his own volition because the mysteries of Dao were not easily comprehended by even a G rank mortal like him.

        To truly set up on the path of weaving spiritual energy to touch upon the essence of Dao one has to be at least an F rank Classer. Only they could have enough experiences that could help them comprehend the secrets that Dao held.

   <I have to keep her by my side till I shed all the mysteries there is to her. She could also probably be of help in the future too>Tyfoon whispered lost in thoughts.

••••••

     Meanwhile, Zyla was inside the Floating coaches that are used as a popular medium of transport that are mostly used by the rich people, and those who could afford it. Travelling in one of these is a sharp divide between the rich and the poor. 

        As usual rich always loved flaunting their wealth in the open, the whole coach looked like an aircar...erm more like an air carriage that floats due to some unknown mechanism coupled with the clever usage of spiritual energy that is ever-present in this world. 

       The outside of the Floating coach was decorated with motifs that could be related to the church of Initiation. They put so much work into designing the aesthetics it looks like some kind of a holy relic rather than a transport medium.

         She got inside the Coach and waited inside, as she for the duration she should be acting like an attendant till their destination. 

       The interior was even more studded with fine artwork, she felt as she entered some mini-museum. The luxury felt top-notch, the seats felt like a sofa to relax upon with the ultra-soft cushioning made for a comfortable travelling experience and from how everything looked it felt as if this was how the life of big shot in the flesh. 

         Though in her previous life, Rey was a normal man who made enough to live normally. Luxury was not easily affordable, it was the same in either world. But the first contact with the posh lifestyle made her feel as if she was living under a rock all this time. 

         She slowly took in all the feelings and emotions, slowly she started thinking back to how she suddenly woke up in this voluptuous body in a magical world after getting some dubious sounding deals from some gods. Things were going her way and even if they did not, she always had a belief that 'Everything was for the good'. 

          Rey also had a small habit of meditating and it truly helped him enjoy his former life. 

         So in new life, as everything was just fast-paced till now, she felt a bit rushed. So as to collect herself she sat down in the seat in a comfortable posture, closed her eyes and started concentrating on her heartbeat. It was how she meditated, feeling the palpitations of the heart by staying still and concentrating. 

           It brought with it a sense of calm and helped process emotions and feeling faster and in an easier manner. After her small meditation session, she could feel a sense of relief. 

          In her new body, she not only had a change of physique but it is slowly changing how she thinks and feel. It was not invasive but more like how the body is trying to go back to its natural state. As she could feel it she was open to the changes and did not struggle violently by resisting it, instead, she slowly opened herself up to synchronise with this body in flesh and mind. 

           One of the new problems that she had to confront is that her body is always in a state of arousal. Just the sight of the opposite sex would make her heat up. It was nothing serious, like losing her mind kind of but more like horny all the time. This made her more open to the advancement of the opposite sex. 

            Due to that, she became popular amongst the guards. Other than the Captain, most of the guards were fresh and new so they were not that disciplined. 

             So when they get bored, some guards would strike conversations with her. Most of the time it would take a flirty tone, and she loved the attention they gave her so she reciprocated in an equal manner. 

            There was a bit of hold up in the departure and when it was early evening, everyone was ready and they started the journey back to the capital city. The villagers and family and friends were present to give her sending off. There were some emotional outbursts but it ended on a good note. 

                When she came back after the farewell, she conditioned her mind. Inwardly she felt a bit anxious, but it was overshadowed by a thrill of adventure. As the concept of adventure was practically nil in the previous world, she got fired up for the experience. 

             She got in the same coach as Tyfoon and the Captain. It was luxurious and made for enjoyment. Their journey started without much fanfare, but she was thrilled to visit places in the new world and her enthusiasm was leaking out too. 

              Jeffrey could feel her enthusiasm and he asked her in a curious tone. <So is this the first time going outside of your village?>

    <No, but I haven't travelled that much outside the village, and this is the first time I am going on a journey like this, and I am quite interested in visiting all the new places too. >Zyla

< So you like travelling? >Jeffrey

<Yeah you could say that>Zyla

<I hate to break it but we will be mostly inside the coach and the only times we will stop are when we wait for the arrays to recharge or when it's nightfall, so we won't be visiting that many places. > Jeffrey laughed in an amused tone

<Well I don't mind it though, I'll have plenty of time after reaching the capital. >Zyla said in a small pout.

            As they were making small talks like this Tyfoon was silent as he was observing Zyla. She felt his stares on her but she did not make any comments on it.

      After some more silly talks Zyla took the initiative to ask something, <So Captain Jeffrey, I am quite interested in the sword so would mind teaching me swordsmanship. >Zyla came out and asked the question that has been stuck in her head. 

         She was a bit tense to ask it, but after the small talks, she found her courage to ask it. She wanted to learn the way of the sword because she knew that there will be a time when she would have to take care of her own and for that, she needs individual strength and how can she live a life of adventure visiting interesting places if she cannot even protect her own. 

 <hmmm..... I am quite reluctant in teaching sportsmanship as it is quite different from practising it. Teaching is a broad subject and one often needs the innate sense to teach someone else and unfortunately, I lack in this aspect. >Jeffrey said thoughtfully. 

<Please I insist, I don't think I can get, either the opportunity or the connections to learn from an experienced sword wielder anytime soon and please take it as returning the favour you bestowed upon me>Zyla said in a hopeful voice. 

<Alright, I appreciate your zeal but I can only instruct you in the basics regarding the sword and teaching complex techniques will be hard but I will do my best. But whether I'll have the motivation or not is in doubt and I am quite busy as well. >Jeffrey said his last words while giving her a lecherous smile while shifting his gaze from one curve to another in her body. 

   Zyla expected something like this and she was even willing to offer her body to gain his cooperation to learn swordsmanship from the lustful brute. So this came out to be a welcome opportunity for her. 

<Yes of course it would be my honour if you could instruct me in the way of the sword and as compensation for wasting your precious time I shall help you with your....... needs> Zyla said while looking at his crotch.

    <Well then I'll instruct you in the sword and ill take your gracious offer as payment for teaching you.  So you can adress me as master from now on and Tyfoon won't mind me teaching her some sword skills right??> Jeffrey

<No I don't mind her learning some self-defence and we will be travelling for some time too, unlike me who is old and relax most of the time, the youngsters need to take time doing something productive. > Tyfoon replied in a neutral tone. 

   <She is free to spend her time training or doing anything of her choice and I won't be stopping her from doing her own thing. > Tyfoon added. 

<So when do we start?> Zyla asked in an enthusiastic voice to Jeffrey. 

       Jeffrey seemed to think for some time and said<We could start any time, since we have space in the roof we could do some basic moves like swinging, thrusting, slashing and some basic stances and footwork. I'll show you them and you can repeat those moves. As we don't have a wooden sword for now I'll give you a training sword the guards use. I'll be wrapping it in cloth strips but be careful when using it because even when the edges are dull it could still cause harm. >

Zyla nodded to let him know she heard him. She became excited to do something new like learning swordsmanship. She always wanted to swing a sword like all the anime characters and all do so she was quite eager in expressing her willingness to train. 

<Also for your clothes, if you can shorten your dress to your thighs it would be easy to instruct you to place your legs in the right way and to monitor your footwork. If can shorten the sleeves or remain sleeveless then it would allow for a full range of motion without any disturbances too. > Jeffrey said so with any shame licking his lips in anticipation of seeing some action. 

               Zyla approved of it considering the reasons he stated but she did not miss the lecherous smile on his face. She controlled her dress and shortened her sleeves to make it sleeveless and the edges of her skirt part to her thighs. She now looked like wearing a white mini dress without sleeves with a turtleneck collar covering her neck. With her well-proportioned body, she was a sight to behold. 

           They went to the backside of the coach and opened a window to get out, they stepped onto a ledge and climbed up the coach with a small ladder attached near the window. 

        They both climbed up onto the roof and standing on the roof she could see some guards standing on the roof of other carriages on the lookout too. Jeffrey ignored others and began instructing her with a short sword wrapped in strips of black cloth. 

     He would show the moves at first and tell her to repeat them as he did. She will then imitate those moves trying to mimic them. Sometimes keeping his body to her and holding her arms and showing her slowly how it is done all the while groping her body and rubbing his crotch against her ass cheeks. 

        Zyla let this happen and she did not mind it one bit, it also made her a bit wet too. She had to adjust her moves a bit because of her big breast getting in the way, Jeffery helped her adjust the moves in ways that didn't obstruct her training. 

          All of this did not go unnoticed and the guards standing on looking were also enjoying the show. She could see the erections forming in their pants, making her pussy release juices. The exhibition had aroused something inside of her that she never had in her when she was the man in her former life. 

            After some time the training came to an end and Jeffrey told her to practice the same moves daily and he made it clear that he would only instruct her further after being proficient in these basic moves. 

        Zyla was somewhat relieved to stop the training because at first the weight of the sword did not give her any trouble but doing the swings and practising footwork with the sword in her hand became tiresome over time. She was a bit sore from doing the exercises so it was a welcome relief. 

            She was covered in a sheen of sweat reflecting the evening sun when she felt Jeffrey lick her nape, she could also feel his thick calloused hands rubbing her thick thighs sometimes kneading and slowly feeling her inner thighs and her wet pussy. 

          <Now that the training is over it's time for payment>Jeffrey slowly whispered into her ears as he parted her panties covering her moist pussy and started stimulating her sensitive vagina. 

57