Chapter 8
3.7k 5 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

       The days went by with her engaged in training with the sword with the instructions from Jeffrey. Her rate of improvement was unprecedented and Jeffrey was singing praises about how well she was doing. 

            Two weeks after they left her village, they mostly took easily traversable routes. But when met with forests they would fly over the tall trees but stopped regularly at times to recharge the arrays of the coaches, it was due to flying high causing the arrays to exert more, in turn losing more energy needing to recharge more. 

              When they would stop to recharge she would spar against the guards. They were against it at first, to maintain vigilance in the forest to not get ambushed by beasts or monsters. But eventually, with the assent of Jeffrey and her promises of giving blowjobs to whoever sparred with her, they started queueing up to spar with her. 

            With her passive skill [INTUIT] the level of skill and proficiency in which she wield the sword was excellent, to say the least. She was soaking up all the knowledge that Jeffrey offered her but without forgetting to take his payment by filling her holes to the brim with his thick smelly cum. Jeffrey was an animal when it came to sex and he would fuck her nonstop and cum tons to fill buckets and she reckoned his stamina due to being a higher ranked classer. 

            Tyfoon was not that interested in sex for a few days at first but when she gave him a masterful blowjob, the old man almost fainted in pleasure due to the sudden orgasm. Since then the old man also joined Jeffrey in emptying his balls inside her during the night. 

              Today in the morning as the coaches stopped to recharge and she was sparring with the guards the changes were obvious from the Zyla a week before as she was learning the flow and much of the sparring with the guards had done her well. Her moves were connecting very well and to bystanders, she seemed to be dancing with her sword with how well her every move flowed without any pauses in her stance and swordplay. 

            She was even starting to give pointers to less experienced guards and everyone was in awe of her compatibility with the sword and how proficient she became with it in just two weeks. Some even speculated that she might have some supreme grade class that helped with her affinity to swords. They couldn't be farther from the truth but in a way that had an advantage in the form of her skill.

              After all the sparring, came the promised blowjobs and she gulped down semen like a sweet treat it was due to the small changes in her skills. Her skill [SEXUALLY PERFECT BODY] evolved ever so slowly and now, even if the semen tastes bitter in a way that would make anyone else puke it out with disgust, instead for her it would only taste like the sweetest of nectar. This was a welcome addition to her as she wouldn't have to think about the taste anymore when she activated the skill when she swallows the cum.

          The changes this brought to her status were a lot. She smiled after wiping her body with a wet towel as she checked her status.

           Name<Zyla>

Race<Human- J grade>

<Female- Fertility(P)>

<Level-6>

Strength <.5~1.2>

Vitality <.7~1.6>

Endurance<.8~1.8>

Intelligence <.6~1.1>

Perception <1.0~1.5>

Spirituality<.3~1.9>

Active powers<Create - J>

Passive powers<Intuit-J>

•••••Class•••••

••Wombmancer••

Special skills- <Womb control-J(p)><Sexually perfect body-J(a)>

<BLESSING OF FERTILITY>

••••Pregnancy status••••

•Bonus to level-(×10 exp) 

•Offspring Species- human 

              She was surely surprised to see her stats climbing especially her attributes. It was not that easy to gain attribute points naturally and it would take a lot of expensive medicines, concoctions and powerful potions to build up the body and mind stats. For her semen substituted all the need for potions and medicines. She also gained levels due to all the sex and sword training she underwent in the past two weeks. 

            She could surely say that her growth is outright explosive for someone of lower grade. She thought that the class she got was some bullshit at first but comparing her progress with others and that too without killing any of the monsters or beasts, she is just skyrocketing in power and this filled her with an exhilaration that was hard to articulate. So what if she had to get pregnant to be able to enjoy the bonus that helps her power up easily, as long as she can power up she would not mind being a breeding slut and it's not like she has to do anything special too. 

          As she started embracing her new identity she let go of the inhibitions that kept her from recognising the situation, she became more in tune with her body and now she looks forward to her first baby getting born. As she welcomed the feeling of being a woman, she doesn't have any sort of awkwardness with being pregnant, because she can now recognise her womanly duties to carry the seed of man in her womb and nurture it and ultimately repopulate the universe. 

           She could also feel the baby in her belly getting strengthened by spiritual energy in the sperm that reaches inside her. The strengthening factor is very minute but her baby will be healthy and stronger when born. 

            After wiping her body she fashioned her dress into twin slits and sleeveless showing her graceful arms and legs in the open, with her collars ending in a turtle neck covering her delicate neck. Even with her back and front covered she could hardly hide her outrageous curves with massive cup breasts and shapely ass to the boot she looked like some sexy character that came out of a porn manga. 

                They were nearing their destination and it was the Capital city of the Empire of Fenella where the church of initiation had built its headquarters specific to Fenella empire. The city named Nexanum located in the fertile plains of ashfuur was a bastion of prosperity protected by huge walls that could be seen from miles away. The majestic walls were of a turquoise shade that gave some mystery to them. 

                When they approached the towering walls that had towers at regular intervals on them, Zyla was dumbstruck as she was gawking at the majesty of the monument before her. Seeing her slack-jawed reaction Jeffrey and Tyfoon knowingly laughed at her. 

          <You should have seen the walls during the night and you would stand there opening your mouth till morning>Jeffrey guffawed out loudly gaining an appreciative nod from Tyfoon. 

          It was almost late evening by the time the convoy reached the massive gates. As they neared the walls they could see them in more detail. As she poked her head out she could see the walls which stood tall about 15 to 20 meters tall, one would have to strain their neck to see the top when one reach the foot. The sight of these majestic walls did inspire a lot of questions in Zyla but she was far too busy taking in the scene. 

              She even felt a bit intimidated seeing the sheer size of the wall when she started thinking rationally, but considering a world having magic powers it is not that hard to build a wall of this scale, but from what sort of enemy did they need such a humungous wall for?. How many years did it take to finish It, did they build it manually or used their spiritual prowess??!

           Many questions took hold of her mind, but she knew she would get her time to address these questions. The convoy proceeded to move inwards into the city that spread out inside the safety of the monumental walls. 

             She could see many soldiers standing at the entrance to maintain order. There was a constant flow of traffic with people like adventurers, traders, merchant convoys and many other people passing in and out of the city. There were constant noises of chatters of men, women and children, sounds of animals used to pull vehicles and sounds of guards shouting at times. 

          There were a variety of smells that hit her nose and from her sight, she could see that not a lot of people could afford a floating coach, for the normal people, attach horses or use coaches with wheels that don't float for people with slightly more money. There is always discrimination in wealth, health and influence no matter the world, and only people with luck, skill and brains and brains will get to be at the top of the ladder in either of the worlds. 

              The convoy as she thought did not stop in the huge line that was filled with plebians bit instead they headed to a different section in the huge gate that is probably reserved either for emergencies or VIP personnel. Looking at the long line of people waiting to enter the city she felt a little sorry and a bit gloating simultaneously. She knew that only because she lucked scoring this ticket to opportunity did she get a pass through the VIP Lane. If the situation ever did flip and when she reached this city without enjoying the fortunes of now she could vividly imagine herself standing there either starting at the wall or standing there bored out of her mind. 

                 The convoy passed through the gate without any problems. As they passed through the gate she could feel some kind of intrusive energy pass through her whole body making her spine tingle. She immediately remembered it as a scanning array that Tyfoon told her about. Passing through the whole length of the tunnel subjected to this intrusive and uncomfortable wave of energy gave a feeling of unease for her. 

<It goes away after some time, what you are feeling now. I'm really glad that you didn't puke your guts out, almost everyone does it on their first time through the gates >Jeffrey said it after getting out of the tunnel in the gates. 

<Miss Zyla, let me welcome you to the city of Nexanum wherein lies our great Basilica of which only eight are present, that is similar in size and construction across eight different countries. > Tyfoon

            Tyfoon also shared small insider information but zyla was in a world of her own, observing the city. It was filled with lots of buildings and people, she could see people going about in their day to day life walking, riding horses, in coaches running through the ground and some floating ones too. She could see people shouting out their goods and services, the feeling of exuberance from the people living in the city made her remember her past life making her ease up, the country bumpkin part of her lit up in excitement at the energy from the people, thinking about the many things she could do in the city compared to the village she stayed in. 

                 The convoy travelled through the wide roads in the city that were paved with what seemed to be stone or rocks. The city even seemed to have proper drainage system. She could see people walking on the walking lanes in the edges of the roads with different markings. 

( I guess this much is to be expected from a major capital city. Well the only places I could remember from the old zyla's memories were villages with dirt roads with no drainage or sewage systems. From the memories, they never stayed in any cities, much less any town so the only comparison was to the small villages, which are not worth mentioning.

          Lucky me, I would have gone mad if I stayed in a village till I died, if only I could make some cash I could live comfortably in this place. )

               Her thoughts got interrupted when the coach stopped in front of a church that was at least five to six stories in height and Tyfoon handed her a letter with a magically engraved seal and told her off to meet someone with authority to give them the letter to induct her formally into the organisation. 

            As she stood in front of the church holding the letter, she thought back to the talks about how she could apply for various jobs in the organisation depending on her skill. There were many jobs to do in such a large organisation that operated overtly as well as covertly. Her only preference is to take any job that will let her experience travelling. 

           Even when the city was all kinds of stylish, the novelty would wear off with time and something about travelling, exploring and adventuring made her heart swell with a sort of electric and positive energy in her heart. The yearning only got stronger now that she got out of her previous mortal coil and the moment she got to know about spiritual energy and its endless possibilities.

            With enough power she could travel all around the world and money could never constrain her in a world like this. She was happy for getting a chance like this, so maybe attaining power and helping the gods who send her to this place might not be so bad as a recompense.

  (Well for that to happen I'm gonna have to know of a work that will meet my criteria. I'm sure they must have some job that meets my needs, right????)

              Taking a deep breath she stepped through the open and inviting doors of the church. She walked around for some time seeing people hurrying about their work, after asking for some direction she met with a woman in priest clothes and she gave the letter in her hand to her without much delay. 

              After a small introduction, she was brought to a room to rest and refresh. The priestess was a bit old and her name was Lilian, she is the head that manages the church. She told zyla that new members especially women can get to choose from a variety of jobs to do in the organisation when men usually take combat posts due to added benefits of gaining levels faster as well as the excellent equipment provided by the Church of Initiation for its members. 

                  Zyla also asked about professions letting her travel around and she was not disappointed when she got a reply within her expectation. The main problem was that she will have to stay within the church to prove her loyalty for at least two years. 

    (Well that is kinda understandable, even I would not trust a stranger in my home to do anything for me. At least they will provide me with training for a profession of my choosing. Heck with my passive skill [Intuit], me acing any training they throw at me will not be of any consequence. 

         What I need to do now is to choose from the list of a profession that meets my criteria.)

               As she looked through the list of professions, some caught her eye but the ones that struck a chord with her were assassin and spy. As both are interconnected in some ways because being an assassin also requires skills in acquiring information and being a spy who is cross-disciplined in being an assassin can help a lot too. 

              (Hmmm, I don't know why they need people to become assassins or spies, well I'll leave it out of my head. Leaving that aside, I always wanted to be a spy and being an assassin is always better because it's unassuming in the open during the daylight, it's like having multiple identities. Ooooo it's so cool, the way they operate is elegant too, not like aggressive and uncouth like warrior classes. 

           I'll train for a good two years, it'll be like a probationary period anyway, and besides, I have a living organism growing inside me teeming with life. I can only continue after I give birth, as it is the first time I don't even have the slightest idea of what to do. It will be an experience for the future. In my first class, I will have to deal with all the things that come with being a mother, well I will have to learn along the way.)  

                 Today she was told to rest in the guest room that she was ushered into. The room had a bathroom and a comfortable bed. After days without a proper bath, she was feeling a bit icky in her skin so she went for a leisurely bath and after eating supper early she hit the bed and slept like log. 

             

46