Ch-5: His hair was just too damn long!
382 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zhao WuTian stood behind the door silently waiting. When a minute or two passed and he felt like the person was gone he slowly open the door and carefully looked left and right down the hall. Seeing no one present he sighed in relief.  "I really should be more careful." He mumbled.

"Be more careful of what young master?"

"Of- ahhh!" Zhao WuTian jumped in fright.

'What the hell!'

He looked at Aiden in shock. What was up with people constantly sneaking up on him. He reflexively pressed his hand against his chest feeling his heart beat rapidly. "Are you trying to give me a heart attack?"

Aiden gave Zhao WuTian a quick once over. Taking in his masters silk, paper-thin gown that out lined his slender body. His dark violet hair scraping against the floor with every move he made drawing out tiny disheveled strands of hair. His pale skin was a healthy pale bringing a bit of flush to his cheeks. His peach colored lips were turned downward in slight anger. His  amber eyes were unusually warm and bright. Presenting a naive feel. Such sight of his master was unseen before, amongst many other things that were very much out of character.

Like for starters his masters appearance. Working here for 5 years Aiden had learned a lot about his young master. Bonny was a lot of things but being messy wasn't one of them. He deeply cared about his appearance and would never let any one needlessly see him in his under garments, especially in front of the person he didn't like.

Aiden inwardly took note of everything and smiled. "No, young master."

"Then just where in the hell did you come from?" He looked down both halls and swore he saw no one. It was like his butler just magically appeared out of thin air.

Aiden avoided the question, answering it with a question of his own. "Young master what were talking about earlier?"

Zhao WuTian quickly waved his hand brushing the topic off. "It's nothing"

"Are you sure young master?"

"It's not important." He turned around and entered back into his room, flopping down on his bed. He sighed is brows furrowing in deep thought. 'Just who in the hell was that guy anyway?'

He spoke as if he knew him.

"Young master what are your plans for today?"

'Plans?' Was there anything to do here?

"Should I make the usual appointment at the Dove Tavern? It's Wednesday after all."

"No."

"Then the Rosetta Pavilion."

"No." Why would he go to a place he had no interest in. Anyways, even if he did he didn't know how to get there- wait a minute. 'That's it!'

He sat up abruptly a light bulb turning on in his head. How could he forget. The library! His favorite place to be at to pass the time. But besides that the books inside the library would help him learn about the world he was in. He had no knowledge of the world's background and if he was going to survive here and live a lazy life he needed to know just what type of place he really transmigrated to.

Zhao WuTian stood up and looked at Aiden. "Take me to the library."

The teenager furrowed his eyes. "The library, young master?"

"Yes."

Aiden nodded. "You should get dressed then."

"Oh, right." He looked down at his bare feet and white gown. "I should bathe first." Zhao WuTian dashed away disappearing through a double door within his room.

The youth waited half an hour before Zhao WuTian came out struggling with the buttons of his dress shirt. Aggressively he tugged at his clothing that appeared a size too tight and too itchy.

Aiden was astounded. No wonder why he wasn't called after twenty minutes. He had been waiting patiently to help with the dressing but come to find out, his master decided to dress himself. His right eye lightly twitched in slight annoyance. Bonny looked similar to a fish out of water. Struggling to do something that was very unbefitting.

Witnessing all this Aiden didn't offer a hand of help nor mentioned his masters odd way of dressing. And just stayed quiet, eyeing with watchful eyes. His thoughts hidden and his expression unreadable.

If Zhao WuTian knew what his butler was thinking about him. He would of spat out unending insults and curses, regrettably dying of anger.

Thank goodness he didn't.

Zhao WuTian sighed heavily. 'Why are these cloths so hard to put on and-' He didn't notice it earlier or yesterday but.... 'What the hell was up with his hair!!?'

Having long hair was okay, but having hair that fell all the way down to his ankles was another thing. Why did the original host not cut it. The hair was soft and beautiful, that, he couldn't deny. But what he also couldn't deny was that his hair was long past do for a trim.

His hair was just too damn long!!

Running water on it once tangled it all up into untamable knots. Who would want hair like this?

Giving his hair and his cloths another try only to fail again. He completely gave up looking around for a pair of scissors. He had it.

After a while of standing and watching Bonny walk around in circles, Aiden considered helping out.

That was only if Bonny asked for help.

Unlucky for him he didnt have to wait long as not even five minutes passed before his master looked over towards him for help.

"Help me find something to cut my hair."

Aiden thought about it for a second. The scissors were in the third draw on the left. He could let him cut his own hair and create a disaster and he'd have to clean up after it, or fix the hair himself.

"Please sit down." He offered deciding to choose the ladder. "I'll help you."

'Finally.' Zhao WuTian nodded and stood next to the velvet bench at the end of his bed. He waited for his butler to come over before sitting down. Quietly he closely watched the younger meticulously balance out his dress shirt and button up his front and sleeves leaving the collar last. Letting the professional work Zhao WuTian made sure to observed so he wouldn't struggle in the future. Gazing attentively at his butlers handy work he smiled lightly in indulgence. He wasn't used to being waited on, but the feeling was indeed nice. 

After another couple minutes passed he now was officially dressed. Both his cloths and hair were styled neatly. No longer did he feel that his cloths were a tight and his hair was completely unknotted and partially braided all on the right side of his head, as it pulled nicely into one big braid that lightly lifted into a pony tail. Both his cloths and hair were styled neatly befitting the status of a noble.

He stood up very satisfied with his appearance. Patting Aiden of his shoulder he expressed gratitude. "Thank you."

Aiden only smiled in response and bowed before turning around to lead Bonny to the family's library. The walk was a bit of a distance as both had to walk through the back garden as the library was a whole building by itself located in the south wing, a full mile away from the main mansion. If anyone asked Zhao WuTian the garden was more of a forest, flowers almost tall as him with a life of their own. Petals big as his fist and in all different colors as well as odd shapes. If you looked closer some even glowed a liitle except the sun covered up most of the light, dulling the flowers glow. But Zhao WuTian could see it and many more like them. Vines glittered like diamonds as if fairy dust were sprinkled onto them. It was beautiful. The garden was gorgeous. 

Each flower was unique, catching his attention at every turn during his walk. So much so that at some point his walking pace slowed down until he stopped moving in general.

There was a flower with a gem in it made out of pure water. 

A flower made out of water!

He had to get a better look.

Before Zhao WuTian knew it, he had momentarily forgot about the library and began focusing his attention on the garden. Choosing to explore every nook and cranny. Unaware of his butlers mysterious gaze.

Bonny would never visit the library, not in a million years as he found books too boring and bothersome. And to top it off, he really hated the garden because it reminded him of his dead mother. He hadn't stepped foot in the back garden since she died seven years ago. Zhao WuTian didn't know it but his behaivor was heavily out of character.

Yet the young teenager chose once again to reframe from saying anything and only watched closely.

12