Chapter 40 (M15+)
396 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ethan’s POV

 

I narrowed my eyes and looked at all the Alpha’s in front of me once again, “I did not want you all to be forced into a blood pact! All that I ask…Is that you give deep thought into who should be the real ‘King’! Owen may indeed have a royal blooded heir to the throne, but I am the nearest descendant of the last King. If you think that I had the guts that I would kill my own family, then you are severely mistaken! At the age of twelve, I had been a submissive Omega! How would I have enough courage to kill people that I didn’t even know!? He asks you to think about it, well I ask you the same! Have you not heard that Owen himself had stated that he trained me from the age of twelve? Did you not even hear of me, like I you, ‘til afterwards!? Don’t be blinded by just words! I might not hold evidence, but does Owen?”

I took a small breath and nodded at them, “…I will not do a blood pact…I will not tell you what you should do! I’m just stating my side of the story in defense to whatever you’ve been told from Owen. I want you…That’s right, I want you to decide for yourselves! I want you all to ask yourselves…Because I will not force myself upon the King’s power now without approval! I am willing to tell and show you what I have and put it on the table, giving you this opportunity! And if you give Owen the power…His greed may ruin us! I…I know that I have lied to you! But…I am all for looking after every single one of us! I am still willing to see what is best for all of us as one! I will fight for our safety and I will, I will let you make your own choices!”

 

With one last thing, I continued, “Let me ask you, what is a King!? What is it that King’s do!? Will Owen do that for you? Will you give him the power? Will you see what he has done to me all this time and lied! I may have lied to you but don’t forget, he has also lied! He brought me up and I do not want to be the person that he wants me to be! I will be someone better for you, someone worth relying on but…You have to give me that chance to completely break away from him! You have to see that I now see what is right and wrong and that I don’t want to lie anymore!”

I got up again and walked to the door, turning back just before walking out, “I know I should have kept some things from you to gain your trust, that was the official plan…But I did not think that this was a good way to go. I gave you evidence of the greed for power that Owen has, talk to the elders and make your decision. If you all choose to follow Owen…Don’t come crying to me if you regret it later!”

With my last sentence, I released a huge amount of Alpha aura that had been building up inside me all these years and I saw with my own eyes that it made at least two of them flinch.

Then I walked out!

 

Quickly, I let out a breath and took in another deep lot of air into my lungs.

I can’t believe I just did that!

What the hell was I thinking!?

But, with Alpha Yoon there, questioning me and my position, I had enough!

So what if I was King and I was Omega, for years I had done a pretty good job, getting a few loyalties from those that Owen had not touched. Not only that, but the first King was an Omega themselves!

So what if I was the reason why the rest of the royal’s died, I didn’t ask for it! For much of my years, I had even thought that I was better not to exist, not even knowing of this!

But I was alive now! And I’d be damned if they were going to make me think that I never deserved to be born! I was going to live!

What was done was done, and this is now!

I wanted them to see that I was not going to take the fall for what happened!

That I was still strong and still having their ideals in mind!

I was showing them that I was also putting everything I had into what I just said! That I was putting what I’ve been for more than half of my life, in a position where I might loss it completely! And that was how firm and determined I was for them to understand!

 

Letting out a deep breath…I strangely felt relieved, instead of worried…

Austorious was strangely feeling heroic as well and I know what I just did probably was stupid but…A position of ‘King’ wasn’t needed for me to continue to do what was best for Shifters!

If I had to go into the dark, being a runaway because I did not do a blood pact to Owen, then so be it!

I will help bring the Alpha’s back one by one, showing them what they needed to see, showing them that I don’t care what I’ve lost to come this far.

I will bring up my pups safely and I will, I will bring down Owen!

He might have the palace and a few packs behind him but…I was still someone willing to fight for the rights of freedom for us as Shifters!

I let out a chuckle and shook my head…

I might be an idiot but hey, I still didn’t regret my words!

 

Walking to my room, I fell down onto the bed and looked up at the ceiling.

“Precious…”

Even though Damien sounded worried, and even a touch angry, I smiled and said, “Mmm?”

“…You’re an idiot…”

I looked at him then, and laughed, “I realized halfway through that if I wasn’t a ‘King’, it didn’t matter…”

I shrugged and sat up, taking his hands into my own, “I don’t want grey, I want black and white. I wanted them to see the cards on the table and see what to do with them themselves.”

I heard Damien sigh and then he bent down to be in front of me, “From all the possible outcomes that I thought we’d get today…I never thought of this one…Not only did I underestimate your want to be truthful, but I did not think of the possible worst circumstance! You…Pretty much stating that you are standing down or up, waiting on them to decide which way…It’s really gutsy, Precious!”

 

I smiled, “It is, isn’t it!?”

Damien frowned at me, but I put my hands up to his face, to stop his face from staying that way.

He put his hands up to mine and brought them back down again, “What should we do with Alpha Yoon? You told me to stop and I did…Just he might be better gone, since he tried to kill you…”

There was a growl in his words, making them a bit hard to figure out, but I understood. Damien had been scared…Again!

I pursed my lips and looked up in contemplation, “Mmm…He did try to kill me, but at that point, I felt like I wasn’t the King. I was just trying to say that I wanted to be the King, so that I could look after them. But…For the attempt at killing another Shifter, what is the penalty for that?”

 

Damien smirked, “Shot with silver and imprisonment.”

I nodded, “Do that and spread out the news. Let the Alpha’s know that I really stood down for now, that I am not pressuring them.”

I saw Damien shake his head and wince, “It’s not a good idea…”

I closed my eyes for a bit and opened them, “I just feel like I need to completely back off. Perhaps it’s because I need them to see Owen for who he really is, or to see that I want exactly what I had said…”

“…Retreating to advance…”

With Damien’s faraway, thinking look, I smiled…

Ah! He was so god damned hot!

 

 

Damien’s POV

 

‘Simon, His Majesty’s orders are to…’

I felt hands go around my waist and tingles shot through me.

Oh…

Turning to Ethan, I was put into astonishment. Ah, I love that look!

Ethan was the complete definition to temptation and distraction!

Before a knew it, I not only felt his desire, but smelt it as well.

Oh man!

‘Boss?’

Oh!

‘Shot with silver and imprisoned!’

I took Ethan in my embrace and kissed my mark on his neck, hearing him moan.

Holding my precious tighter, I shut down my thoughts to others and it didn’t take much for me to put all my attention onto my precious mate!

 

Having his arms around me, wanting me, put me into overdrive and I was taking off his clothes without putting too much thought into it… I touched more and more soft skin, as I continued to devour his mouth hungrily.

His moans were driving me crazy and I rushed to release my hard on, that was stuck inside of my pants!

Kicking off the remnants of my clothes and pulling down his, I rushed to touch his own desire and heard him groan into my ears.

Fuck!

Awkwardly, I got him onto the bed better and was on top of him, seeing his brilliant bulge right in front of me.

My little pup!

Ah!

I dived down and kissed him once again, feeling his arms hold me tighter to him and I put a hand to his wetness in his lower half, wanting to rush myself into it!

 

Lifting his bottom up, I banged my hard on beside his ass and heard him moaning my name, making me lose all reason…

I was sure there had been no preparation but man, while he has been pregnant, it seems that he has become a full wanton type of man and I loved it!

Sliding inside of him, I groaned and stopped kissing, as I was too focused upon how it felt downstairs. Ah, hot and wet!

Fuck!

The tingles and sensations were driving me even more crazy and I just couldn’t believe that we had not found each other earlier!

All that time lost!

 

Driving myself into him harder and deeper, I put a hand around his dick and felt it twitch in my hands.

This precious Omega drives me crazy!

In no time, I felt hot cum all over us and the trembling that my precious was doing made me feel like I was the man of the hour! No…Man of the world!

Taking my hand away, to touch his nipples, then to lift his ass higher, I pushed into him more and went into a kneeling position. Looking down at his gorgeous body, I put hands over our pup and saw the happiness in Ethan’s eyes.

How the hell could I ever live without him!?

 

A warm, sweet feeling went over me, and I pulled out, wanting to be more passionate with him…More closer…

I turned him over and scooted in behind him, rushing to place myself back into his heat…His wetness…

Touching his naked body, that was now right up against mine, it still seemed to be far away. I wanted to eat him up and have him become a part of me completely!

“I know.”

Seeing my precious, having his head turned and looking at me, I kissed him. Feeling one if his arms go into my hair, I pushed myself into him and put myself into his neck.

Feeling him arch his back and place his ass towards me, I pushed deeper into him and heard my name in the most sensual way…

Fuck!

 

Trying to hold on longer, I sit up a bit, still pumping myself into him, and I touched his body.

I tried to lose myself into how soft it was, how awesome he looked to me but…That was only getting me closer and closer to want to release inside of him! And I wasn’t done yet! I wanted to play some more!

Taking his head into my hand, I bent down to kiss him and tried to lose myself to his mouth…

But dam…It was just way too easy to cum with my mate!

He was way too sexy and passionate!

Touching the newly hard dick of my mate’s, I wanked him and we fell into a moan fest!

I tried to hold off as long as possible, but I couldn’t contain it anymore!

With a groan, I thrusted myself in deep and released myself inside him…

Fuck!

7