Chapter 52
469 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ethan’s POV (Back in time a bit)

 

I couldn’t believe that it had already been four months since Beta Owen died.

The time had flown by and I, only now, felt like things were as they should be.

Now that I wasn’t the King anymore, I had felt strange for a time, because that had been my life, but now…Now that Damien and I were heading out as The Rogue Hunter Pack and going to try and save or kill some rogues and be away from the palace…It was like my life was just beginning once again!

‘Precious?’

Ah, Damien’s voice, Damien’s smell…

I forgave him straight away, obviously!

I didn’t want to live without him!

 

Honestly though, I never thought that he had to beg for forgiveness in the first place but…We had grown a part a bit and it had taken us this long to be just as close as we were before he had gotten angry with me.

I think it was a mix of Damien feeling bad and me feeling his feeling and patiently sitting there instead of…

Mmm, I guess it was time that I put things into my own hands!

Four months was long enough!

Four months was too long!

I wanted him so much that I felt like I was dying!

I couldn’t believe that we had not been completely intimate with each other for this entire time!

It was like we had become humans and did the ‘before sex’ actions but never went the whole nine yards!

It was irritating to say the least! Especially when I had gotten my heat!

Two times I’ve had my heat and Damien did not touch me!

It had made me so angry and so I’ve let this go on so long!

 

 

After stopping, making the area our first location, after leaving the palace, I continued trotting, feeling Damien’s curiosity.

I know he knew my feelings, I didn’t hold them back from him knowing and finding out at all!

He should know that I wanted him! I was angry with wanting him! I was...Tired and exhausted from playing whatever game we were playing!

If he's waiting for me to say 'Ok, I give in', then ok, I'll do it!

Argh!

Continuing on, leaving his pack behind and finding a nice secluded place, I stop and turn to him, hanging out my tongue.

Damien stopped in front of me, then took those steps that I wanted him to take and started licking my wolf all over.

We hadn’t spent much time in our wolf forms for a long time, so I was relishing this nice event.

With his scent driven into my nostrils so much that I nearly got dizzy with it, I couldn’t stop myself from licking him, even though he hadn’t finished quite yet on licking me.

It would be about now, that any other Shifter would know not to venture close to this area, as both of us let out our obvious aroused scents.

 

It was only another two minutes after that, when I had only diligently licked half of the big grey wolf, before I shifted into my human form and cuddled into its fur.

In mere moments, Damien also shifted, and I felt his arms all over me, his kisses started at my mark, making me quiver.

Ah, so long, so long have I waited for this!

Nearly to the point of dripping liquid, I moaned impatiently, as I pushed him into me and jumped into his embrace.

Putting my legs around him, I felt the ground beneath me, and Damien’s continued with his moving lips and kisses down my chest.

Putting my hands around his neck, through his hair and then down his back, I heard him gasp as his arousal touched my own bare skin.

How the hell had we lasted so long without mating properly!? Even he is at his limit! I can feel it!

 

Kissing my sweet Damien in urgency, I just couldn’t hold back my whimper.

Damien pulled back and looked at me, his eyes shining into mine and I swear I saw that he was being cheeky, but I just didn’t want to question that at the moment.

Slowly, too slowly, did I feel his hand go to my leg and then towards the back of the knee, gently bringing it up closer to my chest.

I whimpered again, to such a slow gesture and willingly raised my legs higher for him.

“My Ethan!” Damien stated, hovering himself over right where I was dripping with fluid.

I nodded quickly and pushed him as much as I could into me.

Damien bent down and kissed me gently, and I didn’t miss his hand going to my ass.

Yes! Yes!

Please!

 

Letting out a moan, I felt his hard erection go inside me slowly and broke our kiss, no longer able to pay attention to anything else!

With each slow thrust inside me, I got more and more excited and I moaned louder and louder.

It was like all those times where he had just given me a hand job had done nothing…It was like I had never been touched before!

Ah!

Tensing up, I moaned out quite loudly as I climaxed.

Ah!

My god!

Arching my back, I released on top of myself and grasped onto whatever my hands could get a hold off!

With each little spurt, I shivered, and upon finishing, I was trembling so much that I could no longer grasp onto whatever my hands had.

 

“Precious.”

I was taken tightly into Damien’s hold, making me feel full and sweet, as I tried to calm my breathing and come back down to earth but I was having trouble.

Heaven, it was a place of happiness and contentment and I really liked it!

Just me and Damien, Damien and I…Just us two…Together!

Kissing my mark on him sloppily, I continued to tremble as I felt Damien’s length inside of me and his arms tight around me.

“Are you sure you’re ready, Precious?”

Groggily, I dazedly looked at my mate…Not understanding what he asked.

“Tell me…Are you ready?”

Damien had slowed down, making me antsy, thinking perhaps I’d done something wrong. “What do you mean?”

I didn’t particularly want to have a conversation right now!

 

“I know it, even if you don’t know it yourself, my precious mate! You have been worried…”

I found myself focusing, now that Damien had stopped thrusting, even though he was still inside me.

“What have I been worried about?” I asked, completely clueless upon this discussion.

Damien kissed me on the forehead, making a drop of his sweat to fall onto my cheek, “Even though you barely remember it, I see it sometimes in your dreams, on how you gave birth. You’ve been scared.”

Swallowing, I looked away from him and take a breath in.

“Are you sure you’re ready?” Damien asked once again, in a soft voice.

Looking up at the beautiful man in front of me, I smiled.

I may know, deep down, that it had scared me, yes but…I wasn’t going to let it stop me from obtaining any future happiness!

How could it be so bad anyway!? Our son, One, was conceived and he was such a great boy!

I loved One so much, just as much as I loved Chance! So...Even if I had a bad dream, it doesn't mean that I don't realize something good came from it!

Silly man!

“You are mistaken! So give me everything!” I state happily.

I know it was unconsciously done, to show him how scared I had been, but it didn’t mean that all this time I had given up on having a family with him!

He was such an idiot!

 

Letting out a yelp, as Damien drove himself deep within me and then thrusted in and out in faster movements, I clung onto him as I continued to moan out how great it felt.

With hardly any space between us now, Damien stopped licking my ear and I heard him say, “Good!”

Another heat flooded into me then, as I heard his deep groan and finally, I felt like we had passed some type of invisible barrier…

So he had been worried all this time…

As I heard Damien’s heavy breathing and felt him slow to a stop, I felt almost serine as we laid there, sweat clinging to our hair and to our bodies.

 

“I love you, Ethan. Nothing else matters more to me then you! If you had never wanted any more children, I still would have gladly accepted it.”

Hugging Damien tighter to me, I felt like heaven had descended all over again. “Mmm. But you’re an idiot to think I’d put you through that! Even I want more!”

Damien pulled back to look at me and he smiled so big at me that I was again put into a daze.

“With you like this, we might end up with several!” Damien laughed.

I smiled back at him, putting a hand to his face and seeing him lean his face in towards it. “I love you too, Damien.”

Damien kissed me then, gently at first, but as the minutes went by, the kiss grew just like our feelings, just like our want for each other…

 

 

Upon finishing our love making for the third time, night had completely fallen, and Damien sounded like he was asleep. But I, for one, was awake.

I couldn’t believe how lucky I was at this moment…

I was no longer carrying the burden of King. I was no longer thinking that I was no longer worthy because I was an Omega.

I was able to see Chance, my eldest son, whenever I wanted, and able to see my adorable second son whenever I wanted.

My blood…Was no longer a curse, something that I no longer felt that I shouldn’t possess.

No…Right now, right under this beautiful night sky and next to the love of my life, I couldn’t be happier.

I guess…Having gone through life hadn’t been bad at all…I grew to realize what was great and special, what was meant to be and what I wanted.

Through having a chosen mate, I was granted Chance. Through having been King, I was granted loyal friends. Through having a mate, I was granted acceptance and love. It was all tangled up...But really, at the end, it’s sort of like...A harmony or understanding...Well whatever it was, life has been absolutely worth it!

I think…I know that life is good, whatever and however I lived it!

 

THE END

 

 

(Just a few tid bits)

 

I didn't go into deep explanation towards the end because this was mainly about Ethan, which is why Ethan had the last bit in the story.

 

To be honest, I had an awesome time writing about One, even though I couldn't come up with another name...I know...It's not great but I didn't want to use First or Alpha. For the story, I felt like it had to be One, sigh...

 

The idea upon how warlocks came into being: First was obtaining the elemental power, from One absorbing into himself (I'm thinking because he was a rare, unique type of fish that could do so), then, in another life, One played around with his elemental power with normal fire and water and whatnot, and the effect it gave off was the 'magic'.

After absorbing this neutral type of magic for so long, that was when One split it up, to help him regain his elemental power, and in so doing, he made the Shifters and also made the warlock powers.

 

In his first Shifter life, One made the Warlocks not long after he stopped 'life steal', which meant they were around about fifty years before his death.

 

The warlocks were probably the instigators for this whole story. They instigated the Elementalist's and they instigated Owen.

 

I was thinking of writing another story connected to this one...Thinking was as far as I got lol.

 

Anyway, I hope you guys liked the story, thanks for reading it!

7