Chapter 33
220 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Owen’s POV

 

“Is it confirmed?”

I already knew it, I had lost connection with those two Beta idiots days ago, but I had to send someone out!

I had to continue to act as though it was the worst thing in the world to have lost a King!

I don’t understand some of them ranting over His Majesty’s bad luck, as the brat was a coward!

He gave me his power, making me laugh hysterically in my head and now, the brat even has silver in him! What ruler!?

He’s an Omega, with silver and a complete coward!

Humph, it was all part of the plan!

After getting the information from The History Pack, I had to get that brat gone as soon as possible!

It was obvious that Elementalist’s could be killed because one had indeed already died to a Shifter but being able to order them around, was not a power that I wanted to let the little brat know he had! No, if it’s to be anyone’s power…It should be mine!

I know it’s confirmed that the Sollace blood is a lot more precious than normal, but surely, I can get my boy to demand the Elementalist’s to be our power! And, above all, my boy was a Beta! Not a lowly Omega and he will be far from being a coward!

 

I did have a certain suspicion that there was more to the Sollace generations than this because of the diaries, but even the bastard with his old books can’t seem to work it out!

How great would it be to be able to control the Elementalist’s!?

Perhaps, even if there was another type of special requirement, I can still overcome it!

Ah, to be able to bury alive Shifters…It would be very interesting!

Punishments had laws and rules, but with the Elementalist’s, they could be the punishment and perhaps even some sort of secret assassins…Without a trace, the Elementalist’s can disappear and appear and kill…And I happen the think that’s quite perfect!

With the most important, personal diaries of the previous King in my hands, I had been rejoicing when the brat was going to take a flight away from the palace, deciding that it was time to end that direct family line…Leaving only my own left!

My son was going to rule, and nothing was going to change, I will remain as the Regent of the King!

These past few days have been relatively slow but I’m sure everyone will warm up to me. And I will make them if they don’t!

“Yes…Beta Owen. It seems that the plane did crash and blow up. The problem is, we can’t investigate it as thoroughly as you would like because the plane crashed in the south human town of Depson…It is currently in their hands…”

 

I sighed.

I wanted proof of the King’s death, then I could make my son the ruler easier…There would be problems if I didn’t have proof of his body being found…

I will have to be patient, it seems…

“Who do have there? Get them to confirm.” I stated. This was the normal procedure anyway. No one would except a ruler gone for too long, as long as I do what is ‘required’, the Shifters will slowly start to think of me as the ruler anyway.

“…Beta Owen…I have tried to get them to confirm. They had stated that they had not found the bodies of everyone.”

 

I put my hand up to my chin and narrowed my eyes, how long would it take to do a ‘thorough search’? Isn’t this what The Surveillance Pack and The Watcher’s Pack’s do!?

It looks like I need to show my ‘deep anger to this missing king’, to get them to work harder!

It may yet be longer before I put my son on the throne after all, the last King has to die first…I can’t rush this, my son is still young, I can simply introduce him later…

Taking a deep, frustrated breath, I knew I needed to wait. If there was a chance that there were survivors…It could ruin everything!

 

“It’s fine, tell them to continue to search.” I’ll talk to the Alpha’s myself! It looked like they had gone to the brat’s side but maybe I’m wrong. Are they not looking so hard because they are really accepting me already?

Ah, what a mess! I get excited and want to tell the world, then I tell myself to be patient and wait…

Waving my hand, I frowned, already forgetting my newly appointed Gamma.

The best I could do is wait and let everyone know that there is a chance.

Or should I just keep this a secret for now?

So far, I ‘unintentionally’ told a few Beta’s and an Alpha, telling them in ‘accident’ and told them to keep it a secret but…

Sitting back into the throne chair, that was in the west wing room to do the King duties, that felt like was mine already, I sighed…

It’s been a long couple of days!

 

After Ethan got shot, I thought my days had gotten easier, especially since I became the Regent and got the power that I needed but…Something seems off…

What was it?

Getting up from the chair, I walked out of the room and went to my own room.

I knew that Ethan may not be able to control the Elementalist’s at present, but the chance is still there that he could indeed find out that he could use them!

…I also knew that the brat shouldn’t have been born in the first place!

The late King already had been threatened by the Elementalist’s, stating that they will kill the royal line, if he was to be with his destined mate!

The diary was filled with such intimate and crazy secrets that even I was surprised!

I had not realized how much I hadn’t known!

 

The threat was made not long before the late King met his destined mate, Valentria. Obviously, it was a threat to kill the entirety of the royal family and it is stated that the late King did take this seriously…Hence why he had taken a chosen mate…

Taking a chosen mate, when he already knew who his destined mate was at the time, was a big reason why he was not able to be with Valentria in any type of regard, whom really did try to leave the palace…

King Tailor had not sent Valentria away at all though, and it states in his books that he went as far as telling her the truth, to help his reasonings for her to stay. His thoughts were of watching her, keeping an eye on her life, but he also did write down that he wanted her to not have more potential then she already did at finding a chosen mate.

It is often stated, that when it came to Valentria and even though he had ‘already moved on’, he was quite a selfish man.

 

So…Valentria had worked inside the palace, even seeing the King on the occasion, doing her jobs but…She spent a lot of those days trying to ignore him and ‘forget’, much to King Tailor’s unhappiness…

Valentria, being close by, had helped the King bare children to his chosen mate but it states that he longed very much for his destined mate.

It was written many times that he felt conflicted, because he was indeed loyal to his chosen mate, having marked her and all but the worst times that he felt the loss of his destined mate, was when he could smell her on heat and had to be sexual intimate with another…Or…How else was he going to have children?

It also wasn’t just in this regard that King Tailor found difficulty, but also in wanting to make both of the women in his life happy. In one day, he would be trying to spend time with the Queen and his children, yet the next day, he might be trying to secretly find a maid that keeps running away from him, just to lead her to a pretty garden!

 

The late King was deeply affected by using his destined mate while she was on heat, just so that he could conceive a child with his chosen mate and that was why he never got to close to his children.

He didn’t dislike his children, but he did feel like they had been conceived the wrong way!

But…As it so happens, just like the brat, something had to be done because the chosen mate of the King did not get pregnant for a few years before this process was first accidentally found out…And so, it was found out, that a destined mate’s Omega heat can help conceive a child to another woman.

With the children that the late Queen had, no one thought any different, thinking that they were meant to be and didn’t question it but…The King had felt detached…

As much as he felt the destined mates link, he also felt the link to his chosen mate, and it made him very quiet. King Tailor had some friends, but they saw a change in him in those years but could never understand why he become more official and less friendly…They slowly stopped drinking together and spending time together as the years went by…

 

It wasn’t until his chosen mate had died, that King Tailor had secretly let Valentria work in his own personal quarters, like no other had.

His diary stated that nothing had happened between them for a while, a few kisses were stolen here and there but because their relationship was so broken, he had not pushed her too far.

They had conversations, sometimes heart wrenching but sometimes sweet and I could only forego those pages. What I found though, was one-night Valentria had been on heat and when the late King wrote in his diary afterwards…He had plainly stated that there had been no way to not take his most beloved, other half.

‘It was the most fabulous, most happiest…’ Blah blah blah…

To see King Tailor so gloriously happy, nearly made me feel sick!

Not because he had finally gotten with his destined mate, but because I had never met a man so cheesy with his words!

He had wanted to tell the whole world! He wanted to make her the Queen…Ah, he blabbered on about wanting so much for his beloved that I had to turn the page!

 

I realized, after reading through it, that he did in fact forget about the threat from the Elementalist’s, simply because he had been so smitten with Valentria.

After the first time of being completely intimate with one another, their relationship had not been so broken anymore and there was a period of happiness.

He went on and on about how great she was and how excited he was upon opening his door to finding her and immediately feeling better. Again, foregoing the cheesy King’s words of taking his mate, I came to see that was how Ethan was conceived and muchly adored by his father, even before being born.

I had been a bit confused at this point, because it was obvious to me that the King had looked like Ethan had been ‘Unworthy’ of him…But I was sincerely mistaken!

When Valentria got pregnant, that was when King Tailor remembered the threat that the Elementalist’s had made and wrote down a whole heap of ideas on what he should do…

I could see…He spent many days coming up with ideas…

 

He thought of taking his newly found family far away, he thought of keeping them close. He thought of the impossible of breaking ties and the possible of claiming her as the new Queen. He had written down that if they survived, he could live. If they were alive, somewhere, somehow, he could handle it.

By this time, he had marked her, yet no one ever found this out because at this time, she didn’t even leave his quarters. And, at this time, a doctor suddenly ‘disappeared’ as well, and this was where he ended up!

6