Chapter 34 (M 15+)
321 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Owen’s POV

 

King Tailor gave Valentria the best care, attentively and obsessively watching over her like a hawk. He wrote down how different it was between the two women and knew why Valentria had been his destined mate. She had accepted what he had done, she had that specific and most beautiful scent that he loved, and she was a lot more caring then he had thought!

All those years, she had done things that he only found out then, and it was because she had been watching him secretly as well! She was the one that had on purposely left the safety of her room, while she was on heat, to see if it’ll help him conceive a child. She was the one that put that little extra salt, that he liked, with his breakfast and left a satchel under his pillow to help him sleep…

 

After all that time, Valentria may have looked like she wanted to leave the palace, but she also didn’t want to leave at the same time! She was an Omega after all, and it was known to her that a few of her Omega friends had not been accepted because they were Omega. She felt like she hadn’t been good enough for the King of Shifters and might have put on that she was not weak, but that was not the case at all, she was instead very weak inside.

She wanted him to be happy and since her staying in the palace made her destined mate happier, she did it. Through out most of her life, this was how she came across, as King Tailor had written, but he grew to know otherwise!

She was not sure of herself and didn’t know how to bring something across without being misunderstood…And for a few months, Valentria was able to blossom and state what was deep in her heart, making King Tailor love her so much more deeply!

 

It was not long after Valentria gave birth that King Tailor took certain means to secretly place an inner wall on the palace grounds and place her hidden away on the other side of it.

As people from the inside saw, Valentria was not in the palace, but…She still was inside the grounds of the palace all that time.

The King had intended to no longer see her, only written often that he would go to the wall and look down upon his muchly missed family. They spoke to each other through their links, the King wrote down, but that was mostly what went on. But it is written with pure emotion upon how much he missed being with them, how much he longed for them…

For the royalty’s safety and secrecy, King Tailor had decided this procedure and it had worked. The Elementalist’s did not attack for twelve long years.

In the last few chapters, that I had read a couple of days ago, that was were things went sour for me…

I should have known!

The Valentria I had met all those years ago was a very quiet and coming across as though she was submissive!

Oh, I remember! She looked eager to let me obtain the twelve-year-old Ethan, like she had hated him!

But no…That…

 

That’s right, I also found out recently upon why she might have acted like that.

The late King claimed in his last entry, that he had seen his beloved before going out on his duties…But now that I remember back, to some of those days, I finally find it fishy…

Valentria had not been upset to be completely neglected or even didn’t see her little boy, no, she was willing to stay in an isolated room…

All those years, the lie of the maid being pregnant and had given birth, had been wrong!

When I think back to seeing the maid with a child, I had just thought it was as they had said but no…

That child had been King Tailor’s!

At the time that I had read and thought back to those times of taking Ethan and completely neglecting Valentria, I was pissed.

How could I have not questioned it at all!?

Then, it took me a while to remember what happened to that little Omega girl…

 

Shaking my head, as I finished making my way to my room, I couldn’t believe that it was only yesterday that I remembered what happened to that little royal Princess of the late King’s.

I let the maid take the child to her family!

She returned, willingly, but the child had not returned!

Having looked it up, trying to find this royal little child, I found no trace of her!

I had no idea upon where to look for the lost child of the late King’s!

I regretted killing Valentria!

Finding out about the little girl, whether she was dead or not, somewhere…

I may not have been able to find out, as I’m certain Valentria would not say anything, but now, was there any way at all!?

Yes, I was angry! Not only was the little brat not confirmed dead, but there had been a confirmed direct heir to the throne elsewhere!

Again, I tried to forget this knowledge. I didn’t want it to become something to interrupt my fate!

It was already too late anyway! What can a little Omega girl do against me, even if she does know who she is!?

 

 

I thought back to the King that became my father in law, seeing someone completely different to the one in the diary and despised him completely. He was a coward and a pussy!

What King?

He was weak and deserved to die!

I let out a laugh and started to undress.

All I needed to hear was that the brat was gone and then…If I have to, I’ll get rid of the Elementalist’s by using my mate as bait. Then, I could bring out my son with ease, even showing them that he is indeed of Sollace blood.

Once the Elementalist’s are gone…The whole continent would be mine!

 

Walking into the bathroom, I see a worker scrubbing away at the bath.

“Get…”

Ah…What bad timing…

I knew she was an Omega, just by the smell of her!

Luckily, I wasn’t an Alpha, otherwise she wouldn’t be leaving this room.

Yet…

Looking at her and that obvious pre heat smell, I felt myself become interested. Knowing that the late King used this to impregnant his chosen mate, I started to ponder the Omega and them being on heat…

Finally, she looked over and nearly fell over, from being startled upon seeing me. “Oh, Beta Owen! I was told you wouldn’t be back, and I just had one more job to do before leaving! I will get out of your way, I’m sorry!”

She quickly went to go past me, but I couldn’t help but stop her.

My mate…I haven’t seen her for a while…And, currently, right at this moment…I was horny…

I vaguely heard a growl from Petro, my wolf, but I quickly told him that he’s got the wrong idea. The girl was just entertainment! Besides, both of us were a bit off just because of the smell that the girl was releasing out.

I know we could handle it, but…

 

Closing the door, I then locked it and the put my other hand on her other side of the girl and lifted her up to the vanity. “Did you even know that you’re going into heat, Omega?”

Seeing her go silent and then suddenly look at me in shock, she quickly went to get down, “I’m sorry! I…”

I stopped her and parted her legs, “Too late.”

To a strange degree, I was slightly delighted to this new thrill.

It wasn’t like I liked or loved the girl, I was just going to purely use her to get out some frustration and get some happiness. I was also curious about this type of thing…That was all…

Seeing her fight against me at first, she stopped when I touched her where I could smell where her special fragrance was coming from…Ah…

Fingering her insides, I took the rest of her clothes off, as well as my own.

 

Just a few seconds after that, I could tell, she was losing herself to her need to fulfil what the heat was there for…

She touched me, making me feel weird at first, because I wasn’t hers, nor was she mine, but…I tried hard not think that this was something wrong, because well, it’s just fun.

I didn’t have any type of feelings for her…She is nothing!

Petro growled louder but I refused to let him get to me over something so small. I’ll talk to him about it later!

With a groan, as she grabbed my own desire, I plunged a finger into her wetness and felt how wet and hot she was…

That was all I needed, I put myself into her legs and guided my dick into her pussy.

 

…I felt like it had been ages, as I felt her heat against me. It was different, with such a huge scent overwhelming me and to see a woman want me so wantonly! Yet, there were no tingles. It was a strange difference…

I didn’t know if it was coincidence that I decided to come back to my room at this moment, to find an Omega just about ready to start her heat, but I wasn’t going to let anything stop me from enjoying it now!

Taking this Omega was an interesting experience indeed!

Pushing myself deep inside, I pumped myself in and out of her and fulfilled her heat wish, taking her for the whole time that she was all over me…

I took her against the wall, then in the shower, feeling extremely better after climaxing twice. The first time, I did pull myself out of her, spraying my seed elsewhere. I was surprised to my quick thinking and cheered at myself as it reminded me that I had no protection with me and that getting this girl pregnant probably wouldn’t be a good idea!

…Yet, the second time, I was too carried away and pushed myself hard to finish a bit sooner, spraying my entire load inside the girl’s heat. As much as I wished I could say that I regretted it…I didn’t.

 

Her hands clawing me, her moans and groans, her screams. Her body wasn’t that bad, and I was indeed turned on!

As long as I didn’t think too deeply, I was able to stay hard and appreciate this strange occurrence. Climaxing inside her, with all her heat and own juices mixed with mine, made it all that more enjoyable!

Pedro was severely upset with me, but the deed was done...I don’t even care if she really did get pregnant or not. I have no emotional attachment to her whatsoever!

She was placed here at this time, why shouldn’t I take advantage of it!? And I wasn’t going to be a coward like that of the late King and the little brat…I was going to take what I wanted…

It was great, not as good as my mate, but it was fun!

I felt refreshed and ready to move on, possibly to think of a solution to my problems!

Before sending her out, I gave her a deep look and she blinked a few times. “I…”

“Don’t speak, it was fun, now go and work.”

I didn’t need to explain myself…I was the regent King! The master of all the Shifters!

5