Chapter 10 M15+
817 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Ethan’s POV)

 

I felt so good, like I was in some alternate universe, where my ultimate love loved me back!

Where my mate wanted me…He wants me!

Our wolves were completely satisfied, bonding their own ways and Damien and I were able to bond ours as well. This world was amazing and happy. Where I wasn’t a King and that it didn’t matter that I was an Omega…That I had no chosen mate…It was just us, perhaps even just the two of us in the whole entire world!

…Nothing else matters…

Letting out a moan, to having a slight sense of satisfaction, I lifted myself and guided what I was wanking before to go directly inside of me. This is what I wanted, why hopelessly wait for it?

…But…I didn’t think that it would hurt me, but I stopped when it did, feeling him breath out deeply and put his hands on my waist. It seemed so real, as the tingles crept over my skin and my heat escalated, wanting to fulfil what I had started.

I felt myself start to lose what I wanted, like he was taking me off him, and I pushed down, letting out a yell to the pain, as I landed on his lap.

It really did hurt…It hurt so much!

But…I couldn’t control it! I didn’t want to go backwards, I wanted to go forwards!

 

“Dammit!”

Putting my legs around him, so that he couldn’t do that again, I felt his hands try to continue to remove me from him.

“No…” I state in a whisper…

I was pouting…Why was my dream making me do something I don’t want to do!?

“I will not go any further with you!”

“This is a dream, you will satisfy me!”

“Oh, just because you are the King?”

“I don’t want to be King right now, I want to be your lover, your mate, your partner, your everything!”

I tried to not slur my words, but I’m sure they came out a bit funny.

…It was now that it starting to dawn upon me, that maybe…I wasn’t dreaming…Especially since I was still in a bit of pain for forcing him inside of me like that!

Oh, it still hurt like crazy, but…I don’t want him to leave me!

I took his head and rushed to silence his lips with my own, then I moved myself on top of him. Please, I silently pleaded him…Please!

Both of us moaned in our kiss and I felt more comfortable. I felt completely sedated now, feeling himself twitch and hard as a rock inside me. I felt like I had been reborn, that my life was great…That everything was fabulas!

I’ve never had a dream where I was on heat before…But, I never wanted it to end!

Moving more, I let out another moan to the most fulfilling and completed feeling I’d ever felt in my life. The wetness from my heat helped but I was completely sure that I was happily making my own wetness due to feeling extremely gratified and happy!

 

Claiming his lips, it wasn’t long before I felt myself unable to concentrate enough, so I stopped and slid myself over his lap once again, lifting only slightly because I felt weak, but I started to feel an incomplete feeling overwhelm me…Even though it felt a hundred percent better then before, now I want more, I wanted him deeper inside of me! I wanted the climax as I know for sure will be a never forgetting experience. Something that will rock my world over all the other times I had finished.

Breathing out hurriedly, to moving on top of him and feeling him inside me, I was lost to the amazing feeling, knowing that it wouldn’t be much longer before I would release.

And dam, I wanted to release so badly!

…That time with the Queen, when I had been on heat, this was so much better. So much…

It was like he fit perfectly, making me feel my insides everywhere around his hardened core.

My heat seemed to have calmed down, not making me hotter, yet not disappearing and it made me feel even more better, relieved, yet also unrelieved until I completed our lovemaking session.

It really made a lot of sense to me then, that my heat was completely directed at him, my mate. That it was my body calling to be bonded, telling both of us that we should mate…That I was only made for him and him alone.

Yet, with the way we were, he wasn’t inside of me enough!

I wanted more…Needing more…

I let out a little sob and put my hands to his legs, moving myself again, feeling him go a little deeper inside of me.

“You little wanton!”

He took me off him then and sat me back down on his lap, making me cry out to the dissatisfaction! I felt like I broke in half! Something wasn’t right!

“Come on, I’ll finish you off in the shower. Can you stand?”

Pouting, I then splashed the water, as he got out, giving me no chance to get any kind of urge fulfilled…

This was more of a nightmare! I can’t kiss him, I can’t take him inside me, I can’t talk to him…

Rubbing my eyes, I felt tiredness sweep over me and I already wanted to lose myself to it once again.

But…My mate…Is here…

Trying to keep awake, I found it quite hard and didn’t move because of it.

 

…I felt myself go into the shower, feeling cold water go over my skin and I shivered.

“That’s better. Here, wash yourself.”

I looked at the washer in a daze and then rubbed my eyes again…

Standing still and remembering what had happened prior to coming here, I felt my breathing get stronger and I suddenly lost control of my legs, making me fall to the floor.

“Hey! What’s with you!”

“I nearly got buried alive!”

In the next second, I was in his embrace, both of us under the shower.

He held me tight and I hugged him back. I had been so scared!

After running, I had lost the two guards, but Owen had been second out of the pit, telling me to run in another way and that I had a choice…I could send him back to the palace, to keep my son safe, or I could continue to follow him as we would go directly to the closest pack…Were we could both potentially lose our lives…

For the first time in a long time, I knew he would stay with me, but…

I told him to go…That I will run to the end and tell him everything as soon as I could…That I was going to do the best that I could to survive…

The Elementalist kept chasing after me and twice I had fallen into a small empty, dirt spot and I had quickly rushed to get out of it, seeing again that dirt was filling up the hole that I fell into…It was lucky that the pits weren’t as big as the first one, because if they had been, I wouldn’t have had any hope! Luckily, by the third pit, it was smaller, and I just jumped out once again and continued to run!

“Your Majesty.”

Looking up, to see the man that invaded my thoughts often, I finally noticed that this isn’t a dream, or a nightmare…This was real!

“Damien…”

 

“Are you ok?”

I put my hair out of my eyes and turned away from him, wanting the water to go over my face.

I nodded my head, not sure how to continue. He was naked and…

Before I knew it, his hands took over and wiped me down, getting any excess dirt of me, while I stood there in a daze…

…This man…He had fought off my heat last time…Just as he’s doing now…

I desperately wanted to know how he did it, because…All I felt, was an urge to fulfill! And the one that could do it the best, was him! I was sure, because of the pain, that we had been at one just before…But obviously we had not finished…

Stepping against the wall, feeling the cool tiles against me, I sighed to feeling a tiny bit better.

“Here. It’s the least I can do.”

Feeling his hand around my hardened core, I was shocked and looked directly at his eyes.

He tightened his hand and wanked me a little harder, making me close my eyes and bite my lips. Even though it wasn’t the particular urge that I wanted to fulfill, it still felt pretty dam good! No…It felt great!

I don’t know how he can sedate me though, just like last time, I wanted to ravage him, yet I was able to produce a few thoughts and act more human, instead of that of a wild beast…

Unable to stop myself, I thought of touching his own thick and hard bulge. With him touching me and I him, before I knew it I exploded out, making me hit the tiles with my other clenched hand and let out a loud breath. It was embarrassing enough, so I held in the urge to groan or yell…But, that was the best I could do! Hell, my legs were shaking and just about ready to give out!

Feeling his hand continue, I shuddered and was unable to stop a moan from escaping. Taking in deep breaths, I tried to calm down but…That…Was so good!

With his hand around my shaft, I had the tingle’s seep into the skin and made my release so different to any other…So different that I did feel a small type of satisfaction, that I had negated my heat a bit, making me feel a bit of relief...

“Mmm.”

 

Opening my eyes to the man wanking me off, I tried to glare at him, but was still lost to the sensation his hand was giving me.

If my heat is somehow given relief, it won’t last as long, so, all I could hope for, is that he doing this for me, gets rid of feeling of being so embarrassed and weak.

I had wanted him to know that I will hold him most dear in my heart, but there was no way I could say that to him now!

Both times we had met…

Now, flashing memories of him kissing me and even the very short time that he was inside me, made me rock hard again and I let out a groan to my own pictured desires inside my mind.

“Are you thinking of your Queen?”

“…No, I was thinking of you. Kissing, touching, you…Inside of me.”

Opening my eyes, I stared at him in desire. I felt like he probably won’t believe me, but I wasn’t going to lie to him. I wanted him to know…

“You are thinking of me and you go this hard?”

I nod, moving my hand over his hard cock and gently start to wank it. It was thick, no wonder it had hurt me…Now that I thought about it, it was still painful, and I was surprised it hadn’t woken me up! Instead, if my memory is true, I had insisted on continuing!

He moved before me and put his forehead against mine, continuing to wank me as I wanked him. I wished for more, but…It’s obvious that he doesn’t want that…

It hurt to know that he had been able to lift me off him earlier…He mustn’t want me very much at all…

In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if he harbored hatred towards me, as that would be enough to be able to stop himself from going further.

 

It was really unfair, that even though I had these thoughts of him hating me, I couldn’t help but feeling his hand and still wanting him in return. I remembered the feel of him inside me and how great it had felt, how perfectly he had fit…

Feeling myself nearly ready to release once again, I found the shower suddenly turn off…

Looking at him, his eyes were nearly completely black! In the next second, I was then picked up and put over his shoulder, while he nearly broke down the door, to exit the bathroom.

Seeing another room, suddenly wondering where I was, I then fell onto a bed and found his black eyes, this desire filled man on top of me.

“Are you saying that you want me, my mate?”

He was asking me this, yet, on how serious he was, I wasn’t sure.

“…I wrote a letter to express myself to you…”

…I didn’t know what else to say…

He growled at me, “Is it that you want my dick or me!?”

Feeling his finger go inside my wet, hot hole, I let out a small yell.

He went to my neck and whispered then, “It’s my dick isn’t it. It’s only because you are in heat!”

In the next second, he pulled his finger out, making me flinch and shudder.

Then, he continued to whisper in sneers, “You even have a little boy with that woman of yours. The only use for me, would be to fulfil your heat for you, perhaps even get you pregnant, uh?”

Moving slowly away from him and narrowing my eyes to his words, I glared at him and said, “Don’t bring Chance into this! And if your being like this, then just go! Leave me alone!”

He surprised me by getting off from on top of me then and left, without another word.

11