Chapter 14
490 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Ethan’s POV)

 

Yet again, I was startled into another thing, as Damien picked me up and put me onto his lap…Reminding me that he was still naked!

I put my hands to my face and felt myself stiffen up.

“Now now, I want to read the rest of this first…I didn't want to be the King…And the reason why I have a family, is because I'm the King...Oh…Are you saying that…”

I interrupted him in an outburst, “Do you get it now!? If I was someone else, I probably wouldn’t be with anyone! Owen made it all happen, even Chance! I’m just…”

By the time I had finished my words, they weren’t just spat out, they were nearly a whisper…I had also started out looking at him angrily, but by the time I finished, I was looking down.

I didn’t know who I was at the moment, was I the ‘King’ or was I the Omega?

Sighing, I knew that I had said too much but…By the looks of things, I couldn’t lie to this person…I also didn’t seem to think properly either! It really seemed that…With Damien around…I was stupid!

…It’s no wonder…Because all I felt…Was really happy…Just like this.

I don’t think I was every so happy in my life!

He was talking to me, we were together, he even had his arm around me…Ah, I will make the best of this!

Feeling his arm around my waist tighten, he rubbed himself against my shoulder and sighed, “I don’t like that old man.”

“He…He isn’t as bad as you think…”

“Defending him, uh?”

I felt him pinch my waist and I yelped to the little pain I got from it. “Hey!”

Just as I was about the hit him against the chest, he caught my hand and pulled me into him. “If you are going to think about a man, think about me!”

Then he kissed me!

Ah…

I was thinking of him before anyway! Now is no different! I wasn’t able to think of anything else! Perhaps, he was…Really greedy!

Besides…I was a King, how was it ok for a King to only think of him!?

…It is…

My thoughts stopped, as I was overwhelmed with the power his lips had over mine…Hell, it was surprising I got even that far!

 

At first, we connected our lips, kissing very lightly with our tongues touching the other’s lips briefly. Then, just as I was putting a hand to his head…I felt one of his hands go up my back, under my singlet, making me arch back unconsciously, and in this case, releasing myself from his kiss. But then, I felt his tongue over one of my nipples and I let out another yelp, jumping slightly upon his lap.

“You act like a virgin…Yet, before you acted all loose!”

“It wasn’t my fault! When I’m on heat, it is only normal for me to act that way, but it could get even worse! You sedate me a bit…And now…Now…”

“Now what?” He put his tongue over my nipple again and I clenched my hands, that were on his shoulders, “Now I’m unsure…I’m…I know that, with…”

I couldn’t do it, not yet…If I told him that we hadn’t really got a future with this threat hanging in the air…

As much as I wanted him with me from now on…I would prefer a million times over to protect him, as, if he was far away…He won’t be harmed. Whereas if he is close to me…

Moving into him then, because I already missed him, I hugged him tight, putting my hand through his hair and taking in his smell. It was such a relaxing smell, one that seemed to help with my hunger and tiredness…My worries seemed to slip away easily, making me content and ready for anything…

I must remember his smell well. I must remember what it was like to be with my mate and finally have a conversation. Remember sitting on his lap, how he had held me all that time on the plane…His hair, his…Naked body!

…I want to remember everything!

 

“Please tell me your name…”

To be honest, I was rather glad that I was able to tell him face to face, if he read more of that letter, I wouldn’t be able to have this pleasure…

I licked his neck, where I would have marked him if we were a normal couple and heard his shaken breath. “…Ethan…”

“Ethan? Mmm, my Ethan.”

Closing my eyes to how obsessive he already is…Really worried me…

If I don’t…Stop things now, he may never let me go…

As much as that sounded great, I didn’t want him to die…Especially in my sight! Especially because of me!

Sighing, I sat up straight and tried to get off his lap, but he didn’t let me. “What’s wrong Ethan?”

Still trying to get away, not looking at him in the eyes, I simply said, “Nothing.”

“Do you think I’m stupid?”

 

Shaking my head, finally getting off his lap, I then walked a few steps away from him, “No…”

I am trying to make it easier for you to go back to your life…A life without me…

Turning around, unable to trust myself even looking in his direction, I tried to focus on something through the window.

I didn’t know how I was going to do this. I had no idea how he had changed into someone that wasn’t going to let me go anymore. He had walked away from me when I asked him too last time, but I knew, for some strange reason, that it wasn’t going to happen again. I loved it…Loved now that he was so open to me. That we were talking! But, now it was worse! It was so…Wrong…

What was I to do?

Putting my hands through my hair, I was suddenly stuck and then a voice came near my neck, “You might be easier to talk to when we are more intimate uh?”

Buckling back into him, I felt his hand over my dick and I was unable to stop it, because my hands were still being held by him.

“Ah! Wait…Damien!”

He gently played with me, making me squeeze my eyes shut, not wanting to feel how absolutely awesome it was!

My god!

Against my will, I started to grow and grow, making me feel completely shameless!

This wasn’t fair!

 

“I know you are in trouble, my precious mate, Ethan. And you must know, that nothing will stop me now from being with you!”

“Ah!”

After his words, he stopped holding me and I was not happy to feel the loss of his hand.

“Do you understand, that there is no reason for you to push me away?”

He touched me again, but this time putting his hand into my boxer shorts, making me feel much better!

“Do you understand?”

He licked my neck and I nodded…Not completely sure what I was nodding too.

“Great!”

He turned me around then and I nearly fell over to his abrupt moves.

He put his hands to go to my waist and swiftly removed my singlet, as I had put my hands up without even thinking.

This was bad…

Taking me into his embrace, he again licked me on my neck and I moaned into his shoulder.

“Is that a yes? Are you agreeing to become complete and official mates? My precious mate?”

Oh man!

One of his hands had taken in one of my butt cheeks and his other hand was holding my head, making me move my neck more opened for him.

This was…

I had never felt so happy and sad at the same time!

Owen would not…

“Ethan!”

Not sure how to act, I move my head instead and closed his lips with mine…

I don’t think I was ready for such a huge change…

 

I ravished his mouth, using my tongue to taste his sweetness.

Wow, he tasted really good!

He took over after a while, as I heard a growl and felt his hands pushing me further into him.

Getting carried away, I moaned when he kissed the side of my mouth and down my neck…Down to my nipples, and sucked…

Putting my hands through his black, short hair, I arched back and found myself more in his embrace, as he picked me up.

When I looked down at him, his eyes were black, and he kissed my belly button…So, the sudden drop upon the bed had slightly scared me.

This man, he was like magic!

With another shock, he put my hardened core inside his mouth and I groaned so loudly that I was embarrassed!

Never had anyone done this to me before!

I had asked the Queen, but…

Ohmigod! His tongue…His hand…Oh shit!

“Dam…Damien!”

He stopped, and I let out a few rough breaths…

Why did he stop!

“What do you want? Tell me?”

I let out a sob and pointed…My hardened core was ready to explode, I wanted to reach the climax, I wanted him to continue!

Losing all my energy, I fell back into the bed and put my hands over my face…

I didn’t have the courage to demand him to continue…How sad!

 

“You want more?”

I just nodded my head, glad that he had asked.

“Let me mark you.”

I sat up a bit and looked at him, then after a few seconds looked down. I didn’t know what to do anymore. I wanted him to mark me desperately! I wished it to the depths of my soul…

“…I shouldn’t…If Owen sees that…”

He came up to me, from being at my legs, and stared at me, being only millimeters apart. “Owen, does he have some kind of right to interfere with destined mates does he? Is he some God?”

I shook my head.

“Do you have absolutely no want for me to mark you?”

I bit my lips and then put my head down. What a stupid question! I wanted him to mark me right this instant!

“Ethan, I know there is a lot to discuss, a lot to change and get used to, but I am willing to try. I’m already there, waiting for you to join me, so that we can be together. Please, don’t make me wait any longer! Please let us live life together. We can share our burdens, I’ll help keep you protected, I’ll make sure no one is going to blame or hurt you! Please, my precious Ethan, accept me.”

He put a hand to my face and his forehead was against mine. I heard the desperation in his voice, and the plea…He really did want to do this, and I knew, that it wasn’t going to be an easy road to take.

“You’ll regret it.”

“No, I won’t.”

“You end up hating me.”

“Never.”

“You’ll…”

I was interrupted by a voice at the door, “Your Majesty, I have come with food, no doubt you are hungry.”

 

“Ignore the old man.”

I looked up at Damien and he sighed, tossing my boxer shorts off the edge of the bed.

Oh…When did he take those off?

Ah…

Giving him a glare, he then stopped me again by putting his body over mine, “Now can I mark you, sweetheart?”

I really started to panic…

“What…You.”

“I what?”

“What…What if you are lying!?” I didn’t really harbor doubts in him, but…If he marks me…

Putting a hand to my head, I thought of Chance, “What if you want to take the throne for yourself or for your…Pups…”

Oh god, I can’t believe I just said that!

“Mmm, does my mate want my pups already?”

I wanted to nod. My wolf was nodding, my body was nodding…

Dammit!

“How…How can I trust you?”

“Sweetheart, I’m yours, just like you are mine. If I ‘stole the throne’ off you…Wouldn’t I be stealing from myself!? Don’t be silly!”

I glared at him! I was serious!

“Okay, I will make a blood pack then! Anything for my precious mate!”

He was so quick that I was unable to stop him!

He pulled back and immediately cut his wrists, “Quick, accept this, before it heals.”

He put his hand to my mouth and I had already taken a drop of his blood, before I pulled away and winced at his cut.

Pulling his hand down, I put the bed sheet over it, to help stop the bleeding.

“As you see, Sweetheart, I am ready for anything!”

He then leaned over and kissed me, while I was still putting pressure onto his wound.

8