Chapter 16 M15+
653 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Damien’s POV)

 

That’s right! I don’t trust you!

The old, sly fox laughed at me then and shook his head, “A real nut case indeed!”

Staring at him, acting this way, I then walked past him and stopped at the door, “You…I will find out your secret!”

Then I walked out!

Ever since meeting this ‘Beta Owen’ I had a strange niggling feeling about him.

I questioned him very much. How did he get his position? How did he find Ethan, an Omega, a child from another woman and not the King’s mate? Why does he act the way he does?

I was sure, that it may look like he might have ‘the King’s’ well being at heart, but I could not believe it to be real!

Yes, I was questioning him very much!

Following the scent of my precious mate, I found myself outside and I ran out to see that he must have done laps.

…I worried about the dirt around here, thinking that he might be in danger, I frowned.

I never worried so much about anyone in my life, until my precious mate…Until my Ethan…

 

Oh, how mum and dad are going flip when they find out my mate is the King! It’s been months since I’ve seen them, I wondered where they were now…

It was common knowledge to all Shifters, that retired Alpha’s were welcomed to travel anywhere within the continent.

…So…My father could be anywhere…

I thought about my younger sister and realised that she should be sixteen now, I had missed wishing her a happy birthday…

Putting a hand through my hair, feeling bad, I promised to myself that I will get in contact with my parents and sister very soon, hopefully showing off my mate to them at the same time…

I smiled to myself, it really did feel like a miracle had happened! No wonder I call my mate, the King, precious!

No doubt about it, my parents are going to be speechless and shit their pants!

I let out a laugh, continuing on following my most favourite scent.

We also had to figure out what we were going to do with my pack. I don’t want to be away from my sweetheart if I can help it…Especially with that old fart hanging around, pretending to be the King in the background!

Perhaps I’ll get my pack to find out about this guy, especially since not many rogues are out these days…Mmm, that’s a great idea!

Having not marked Ethan yet, I was unable to speak through a mind link. Oh, I couldn’t wait…

I wanted to be connected to him in every way possible!

Seeing a chocolate wolf laying down, with a paw over it’s face, I knew it was my mate, but was he was sad or sleeping?

…It breaks my heart to see him this way…

Remembering ‘Beta Owen’s’ words, I sighed and then narrowed my eyes…I guess I’m just going to have to show him all over again at how great we are together!

Running up to him, I dived into his wolf and cuddled him, I was never going to let him go!

 

 

(Ethan’s POV)

 

When I smelt my mate, I didn’t have the courage to move to acknowledge him.

I had been thinking and thinking, but nothing had come to any use! Just as I was going to finalise my thoughts on not accepting Damien as my destined mate, my thoughts would change, and I would find myself nearly ready to go against Owen and do the complete opposite!

This was…The most conflicting time I ever had in my life!

But…When he jumped on me, I let out a huff and then sneezed. Even though I was bigger then him at the moment, he sure was heavy!

“Sweetheart, you feel really good!”

Letting out a little growl, it didn’t show that I was angry though, because I put a paw up to cuddle him back…

Dam…There goes my body again…Having a mind of its own!

And…He had called me ‘sweetheart’…Even the Queen, or my mother, had never called me that!

My wolf was so happy, my hands were happy, I was so happy…

I heard Damien’s laughter and I moved my head to him in interest…It was a beautiful sound.

I wanted to hear him laugh all the time now…

Sneezing again, I put my head down…

I noticed my thoughts had forever changed. I wanted everything, so much…A lot more then I used too, all because of this one person!

I’ve become…Greedy…

I felt him move to my side and snuggle up to my fur, making me feel weird…

What was he doing!?

“You…I need do to do some scentalizing!”

What!?

 

Moving around, I sat up and he was attached to me!

Moving my paw, I shook him and he wouldn’t budge, but I heard him laugh…

Turning my wolf head under my paw, I see him smiling hugely at me and I huffed right in his face.

Seeing him glare at me, I then turned to my back and tried to pry him off me, with my paws…I made sure that I didn’t use my claws though, so I didn’t hurt him.

He was…So…

Dammit! I couldn’t get him off me but…His laughter had made me happy, even though I was trying to get rid of him!

Letting out my tongue, I used my back leg then to try and get under his body, but even that didn’t work!

He looked to my hind leg, so I then licked him, seeing him look back at me.

“Mmm.”

He suddenly got off me, took his clothes off and shifted, and I looked up at a beautiful grey wolf.

Before I could dream further, he started to lick me, and I fell to my side, staring at his wolf. In my dreams, it was just a picture of assumption but seeing him really in his wolf form was really more amazing then I had originally thought.

I could feel the bond between Austorious and Hexxah most right now, as they both wanted this and I was feeling exactly like them. I wanted his grey wolf licking me all over…

For the next ten minutes, he licked me all over and I finally felt like I was becoming his. That I was his mate, his wolf, his everything.

 

His scent was attached now, his tongue had even done under my wolf legs where it tickles!

He licked my ears, where it tickles as well, and my eyes, making me close them even if I didn’t want to!

He really was…

Ah…

I put a paw over his big wolf head and licked him too…Both Austorious and I were high on life right now, unable to stop showing Hexxah and Damien how much we adored them.

He laid down then and stopped licking me, and he just stared at me.

Letting out another lick of my tongue, he pushed his head into me and I continued.

Happily getting up on all fours, I took my turn and put my scent all over him too.

Actually, I felt absolutely thrilled! I doubted Austorious was less thrilled then myself as we had the chance to completely claim our mate. Both of us had been lonely and had done the best we could with the cards we had, but right now, we had never felt so great to be able to do this one thing for our mate. We were ready completely to dive into this first step…Not think of the past or future…Just of now…And this mate of ours.

Besides, I had never done this before!

The Queen and I were…Well, we had been more like the humans then wolves, and licking my mate like this, it felt like another dream had come true…Making me realise that I never knew I had so many dreams!

Diligently, I continued, I licked as much as I could, spreading my scent all over him!

 

After I had finished, he got up, like he knew I was done, and pushed into me again and walked off.

Of course, I was mesmerised and happily followed after him. So…We ran together…

I felt so great…So free…

So…Happy!

He hadn’t said anything, yet I felt glad and completely refreshed…Completely different!

I think I loved him…My feelings were nearly making me want to cry!

He nudged me, and we ran a bit further, coming up to the water hole that I had used to swim in. He stopped, but I dived right in, coming up in my human self.

I saw his tongue hanging out and then he ran towards me, so I quickly tried to get out of his way!

Seeing his handsome human self, I smiled at him.

He smiled back at me and then swam towards me, taking me into his embrace.

I freely accepted him, not thinking much about it and he kissed me straight away.

Right now, this was…The best day of my life!

I had never felt so wanted and happy before!

Kissing him back, I felt even more happy and it strangely made me so content that I swear, that if I died…I’d die extremely happy!

Putting my legs around him, he pushed me into him and he put my head to the side.

I put my hands over his shoulder and through his hair, making one of my hands go to his other shoulder and push him towards me too.

While we kissed, I felt the sparks between us, the obvious growing wants and desires…Also between us…

 

With no way of me being the one to end this beautiful union between us, I complied with sitting on a wet rock half submerged into the water, to the side, and let him kiss his way down my neck, because I just did the same.

Before I knew it, I felt pain in my neck and squirmed slightly because of it. I stopped kissing him and let out a small yelp, holding him tighter unconsciously.

“…Ethan…”

Breathing heavily, I finally realised what had happened…He had marked me…

He marked me…

Hiding a smile, I licked his neck and directly inserted my own mark upon him, hearing him let out a groan in response.

But…Everything…Was so much…Better!

The world may have been ok before with him around…But now…The world was him, it evolved around him…

It was not only touching, but scary, and I wasn’t too sure if we should have done it…

But…His hand, his kisses, his bare chest against mine…It was twice the amount of sparks and happiness because of it!

And…That all made it worth it!

I was again, very smitten with my mate…

With my…Damien…

 

Kissing him urgently, to show him of my feelings, he kissed me back, making me think that he was feeling the same, and I pushed him closer to me, feeling both of us so hard against each other’s bare skins.

He placed a hand over my desire and I nearly stopped kissing him, to losing my concentration. Oh…

I had no words…

Just his hand touching me was…Really, I had no words!

Since I was distracted, I suddenly felt his tongue over one of my nipples and I let out a loud moan. There was absolutely no way I could hold that back!

“…Ethan…”

He pushed me back onto his lips then and stopped touching my hardened core. But…In the next second, I felt his finger in my hole…And I pulled away from his lips slightly, to let out a short groan.

I don’t know what happened but in the next second, I felt him penetrating me, with what I think was his hardened desire for me.

I wanted him so much!

Kissing him, I tightened my legs around him, that were still in the water, and tried to lower myself onto him.

It did hurt but…

Never, even before now, did I want something so much in my life!

Marking is one thing, but completing our bond was another, and I desperately wanted to complete it! I wanted to be at one with him, my other half, my soul mate, my destined partner!

And just like I wanted it, he pushed further within me and he was finally inside, making me let out a groan and hold onto him for dear life.

I didn’t want to show that it hurt, I wanted to show that I wanted him…

That this day…

I wanted to show him that this day was the best day of my whole life!

11