Chapter 17 M15+
652 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Ethan’s POV)

 

He kissed me, not moving himself yet, as I kissed him back. He touched one of my nipples and I moved, making him groan.

After that, he moved, slowly thrusting himself in and out, putting all my wetness onto him…

Wow…

That was it, I came…There was no way I could hold it back!

It felt so fucking good that I arched back, releasing myself from our kiss…Feeling myself shake like I had never shaken before! Truly…There were new definitions to everything in life now! And shaking was one of them…Climaxing was another…Making love, being with my mate…

“Ah!” I wasn’t even sure if that was me or not, as I felt the last part of my orgasm shudder my body further, making me dig my nails into whatever they were holding onto!

What…That…Was insane!

Breathing heavily, I really had no idea how to think of finally feeling utterly satisfied by my one and only true and destined mate…Well, besides that of being out of this world!

…How the hell did I get through life without him all this time!? And…Now that we had gone this far…How could I ever spend a day without him now!?

 

Feeling myself be laid carefully on the rock that was half in the water, I felt him thrust harder into me and I let out a loud moan.

“Say my name, Sweetheart. Who is it that is your real mate?”

He thrusted deep into me and I yelled out his name. “Mmm…Dam…”

I wondered what he was talking about, but I had no time to think as he thrusted even harder, making me moan louder and louder.

I know I had already finished once, but could it really…

I was ready to climax again already!

Was it because I had waited my entire life for him? Had I saved up or something? Whatever it was, I was already hard and wanting more!

Yet, now that I think about all the joy and crazy feelings and desire’s running through me…I suppose I’m not surprised! It was so intense that I felt like I was in another world!

Even the time in the bath tub, the day before, had been at best half of what I’m feeling now! It must be because of marking one another…

This man…

It was nearly enough fulfillment to make me cry! To say thank you, to tell him how much I want him and that I was just as eager as he was with everything!

…Geez…Dam…It’s just so fucking good!

 

Putting my hands onto his shoulders, I yelled out his name once again and arched even more, feeling him thrust deep inside and call my own name out with me.

Feeling his hands go from my waist and up, pushing me into him as they travelled, I felt hot liquid go into me as he let out a deep enticing and sexual groan.

It really was so fucking sexy and hot that I swear my orgasm was even better!

His hands made it to my head, and they pushed me towards him as he kissed me.

We were both shaking and trembling, probably focused upon the extreme, crazy feeling overcoming us, so our kisses were just light peeks at the moment.

Finishing my orgasm, I tightened myself around him and kissed him harder.

I loved feeling him shudder against me. It made me feel powerful…I wanted more…I wanted him to do it again!

Moving myself, so that he felt it too, I felt him tighten his hold over me and groan loudly, “…Ethan, stay still.”

Going against his order, I kissed him harder and moved myself for him, feeling his hardened core drip more hot liquid into me.

He gripped onto me, like I was a lifeline, and I continued my little antic…Until I was getting carried away again…

I couldn’t believe it…It really was like magic…

I was so hard and happy, so full and content!

Feeling him thrust into me, it seemed like neither of us were going to be finished anytime soon…

 

***

 

Damien and I wondered into the palace, both of us in our wolf forms…

I was giggling at him inside my head, as he looked funny upon having to get the clothes that he took off beforehand. He told me that they were the only ones that fit him and that it’ll only make things harder if he had to walk around naked from now on.

I did ask why he didn’t borrow someone else’s, but he went all silent, only making me get an answer from Austorious, that it was because the clothes smelt like me and he very much liked that!

…Seeing the clothes in his big wolf mouth, was really too funny for me! Because I knew about him liking my smell, I had thought that he was eating me, and then I remembered that he had indeed eaten quite a large amount of me…Making me blush…

He had been following after me, as I made my way towards Chance’s room.

We still hadn’t said very much…

Ah…

The memories…

I knew I was in a daze…I was so much in a daze that the trip to my son’s room took twice the amount of time!

Every now and again, I would feel a nudge and I would look back at the grey wolf behind me.

Dam…I just can’t help but feel happiness whenever I looked at him.

I never thought, I would feel so much love by one person in my entire life!

Giving him a loving lick, I turned and continued, finally remembering what I was doing!

Once we entered into Chance’s room, I scampered past a maid and she nearly screamed upon seeing two wolves, very close in size, enter the room.

Not acknowledging her, I went to the bed and looked at my little boy…He was in deep asleep, and I sat down next to his bed, waging my tail.

 

“This is…Chance?”

I nodded my head at Damien and then looked back at my boy.

I had missed him! I also know that Austorious had as well, already wanting to put his scent over his pup. Actually, I had questioned once before why he was even more protective then me and now that I remember our little conversation, it reminded me as well of his answer…And that was because we were an Omega…

Austorious seemed to already know back then that he may be in the position of personally having a pup and that seemed to bring out his protectiveness over Chance.

…Feeling lucky, that I was looking at Chance instead of Damien at this moment, I tried not to think to much upon what might happen sooner rather than later…

It was obvious that there was a silent agreement between us, including both Hexxah and Austorious. And just like many mates upon finding each other, it was normal to try for pups straight away. But…For me as a King…And in the predicament that I was in, with not just the threat to my life but that of the lie that I had kept from everyone…

 

Sighing, I tried to not think of the future right now, I wanted to be with my mate and look upon my boy.

He was still such a tiny thing, even smelling still of that baby smell…Ah, those little nails need to be cleaned! I wondered if he played with dirt today, or maybe he shifted?

His hair was still quite thin, but it seemed to be growing and might get in his eyes soon…

I still need to fulfill my duty of making the outside a safer place for you, buddie…I’m sorry it’s taking so long…

…Putting my head near his body, I watched his little stomach go slightly up and down, because of his breathing, and I felt a hand pat my head.

“You really love him uh?”

I turned to Damien, giving him a small nod and put my head back onto the bed.

I do…I love my boy!

“Ok, since you love him, let me see him.”

Before I could stop him, Damien went onto the bed and picked up my sleeping boy, turning him, when Damien was sitting against the wall.

Looking at Damien holding my boy, I got completely thrilled…It was…The most beautiful sight I’d ever seen in my life! It was yet another dream I never knew that I had, Damien holding my pup…Of course I knew that if it were our pup, it might mean something different, but I never wanted to forget this day, this picture, because it really did look beautiful!

 

 

(Damien’s POV)

 

Looking at the boy in my arms, I wasn’t sure on what to do.

I had carried little ones before, as I had a younger sister…But, this one…

He had tried to take my mate away from me, he…

He looks a lot like Ethan…

Well bugger me…

Sighing to me inner delight, it seemed that I couldn’t hate this little one…

Not when he looked like Ethan…

Looking at the wolf not far from me, I smiled at him. “He is very good looking!”

The wolf let out his tongue and then a small type of howl.

The child in my arms moved and one of his hands tried to grab hold of something, so I gave him my finger. He then put his hand towards his body, taking my finger with him.

I let out a chuckle and smiled, okay, fine…I guess I can figure out why Ethan loves you so much!

Giving him a kiss on the forehead, I rubbed myself a bit over him, then put him down.

He will have to get used to my scent…

Getting off the bed, I turned to the chocolate wolf and couldn’t help but smile.

I was completely devoted to this little Omega…Completely gone!

He had me on his little pinkie and I never wanted to let him go…Well, I never wanted him to let me go!

 

Shifting back to my grey wolf, I guessed we weren’t going far for a while, and snuggled up to my mates’ fur.

My mate gave me a lick, but kept his head on the bed, sitting by the side and I laid against him.

I knew that he hadn’t seen his boy much lately, and now, I considered his boy my boy as well. There was just no better way to do this, so I will let him know later, that I will treat Chance like my own.

Feeling light, due to being able to make my mate happy, I found myself asleep in no time.

Dreams of this evening filled me and…They were the best dreams I’d ever had!

Not only for the success over winning over my mate, but that of feeling like I was on top of the world!

I was the man, the bomb, the King!

I was my mates most precious object, my mate’s happiness, just as he was mine.

This dream…Ah, it was so good!

Touching him, feeling him, kissing him, wanting him, marking him, completing our bond…

I was so happy!

I wanted to yell to the world that I had made my mate happy, I wanted to tell them that he was mine and that he had accepted me…

Dam…He was so beautiful…I wanted to brag…

…Mmm

 

 

(Ethan’s POV)

 

Damien was really nasty to do this to me…

I was getting so horny through feeling what he was feeling, that I growled…

Then growled again and then once more…

Seeing Damien’s wolf move, I nudged him and ran off. I couldn’t stay in my son’s room like this!

I needed to run off to my room, as fast as I could!

How embarrassing!

I wasn’t able to control myself and I was as hard as a rock!

Getting to my room, I shifted and opened the door, falling in and putting my legs up to my chest and my hands to my face, while lying on the floor.

How so, very embarrassing!

Earlier, I felt Damien being happy…That was fine, then I felt him possessive and happy, that was fine too. But after that, he was full of such passion and feeling, that I was unable to escape! All of his thoughts and feelings went through me and then…I smelt his desire…

I had looked! His wolf was full of vigor! He was as hard as I am now!

 

Feeling hands go over me, I stayed still, not ready to show my face…

I was completely sure that it was red! Red as a tomato!

But…Kisses upon my skin…That was not going to help me at all!

“Damien!”

“Mmm. The water…I need to rescentalize…”

Dammit…

He was so fast…Does he even think about any…

Letting out a moan to him wanking me, I felt his lips upon my own and I was lost once again.

It almost feels like I’m in another, completely different world when I’m with Damien...

I swear it was magic and I really wondered if this was what others felt, and how I never imagined it to be!

Before I knew it, I was being thrust into and I never knew I’d given every action to let him do it!

It was really embarrassing!

But…My legs were around him tightly, my arms were around him and I was kissing him with the same urgency as he was kissing me!

And my magical time at the water hole seemed to repeat itself! Well, except being marked that is!

If they say nothing beats a first time, they were completely wrong, I was mesmerized, amazed and completely happy, just like the first time. In fact, this time was more realistic…A little less pain…

We continued to make love for another hour before we moved from the floor and onto the bed.

There was just no helping it…After a little nap and some food, our magical, sexual, erotic journey continued…

…This King, was completely exhausted afterwards…But, felt very loved and special!

10