Prologue – The Beginning
56 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A powerful figure sat on a huge throne. The figure glanced at a model before him. It was the model of the continent of Cardia. On the model, four flags representing four kingdoms were pierced at four different locations. Images of their armies battling against each other, causing death and environmental destruction, were displayed for the figure to see.

 

"Hmph! These four kings and queens have gotten too full of themselves. I created these humans so that they can enjoy the wonders of the world they live in. But instead of enjoying, they constantly fight over the most trivial things. It seems I have to interfere in this ten year war." The figure mused as he glanced over at one of his generals - a minor god of death.

 

Upon noticing the figure's gaze upon him, the Death God walked out of line and knelt before the powerful figure. The figure nodded and commanded. "Get rid of three of the kingdoms. Use whatever means you see fit."

 

"I, Necromancer Siel, understand and will fulfill your desires." The Death God bowed before making an exit.

 

**********

 

Once Necromancer Siel arrived at the outskirts of the four kingdoms, he waved his staff and conjured a powerful restriction spell. The spell landed on each kingdom and transported them into a magical dimension. As the kings and queens panicked over the situation, Necromancer Siel appeared before each of them with a declaration of war.

 

"You four will battle against me. Only one kingdom will survive. Who will it be?"

 

Before the kingdoms could respond to this abrupt message, hordes upon hordes of zombies approached the four kingdoms. There were four main types of zombies - blue tanky giants known as Behemoths, green scrawny acid-spitting zombies known as Spewers, fat gassy red zombies that explode upon contact known as Erupters, and agile beast-like yellow zombies known as Runners.

 

As these zombies approached the four kingdoms, the kings and queens prepared for war.

2