Chapter 2 – Celestial Queen (Celestial’s POV)
26 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Interesting." The Celestial Queen mused after hearing the Necromancer's message.

 

According to the enemy's words and judging from the situation before her, Celestial Queen quickly concluded that the only way to survive was to wipe out the zombies heading towards her kingdom before more could show up. Though the Necromancer did not say, Celestial Queen determined that it was the only way one could 'win' this survival game.

 

She and other kingdoms could also work together, however, that would never happen. After all, five years ago, the three kingdoms plotted against her beloved - the former king - and killed him in an ambush during the Battle of Lorenz Hill.

 

The Celestial Queen walked out of the war room, donning full-metal armor, and headed towards the barracks. Upon arriving at the barracks, she was disappointed to see that her elite warriors were not at all prepared for the situation at hand.

 

With a powerful war cry, she managed to organize the warriors into proper battle formation. "What are you idiots doing lazing about like this? Enemies are fast approaching our kingdom walls! Grab your weapons, don your armor, and fight! Fight! Fight!"

 

As the warriors hurrahed over the short motivational speech, they followed the Celestial Queen while she made her way towards the walls. "The enemies are in sight! Kill!"

1