Chapter 3 – King Wolf (Wolf’s POV)
29 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"A Necromancer...I thought we killed the last of them. Whatever. Since he has decided to make an enemy of me, I will win this stupid game of his and make sure he stays buried with his damned corpses." The broad-shouldered man scratched his well-trimmed beard.

 

Though King Wolf looked like a warrior, he was actually an UNO Wizard with mastery in many magical spells. Although there was no grudge between him and the other kingdoms, King Wolf had one dream...conquer the continent and unite the lands. Obviously, as the saying goes, a mountain can't hold four tigers. Similarly, a continent can't hold four kingdoms.

 

Unlike the two kingdoms before him, he knew that his warriors were prepared for anything. King Wolf marched up the stairs to the top of the kingdom walls and viewed the battlefield with scrutinizing eyes. In addition to the numerous zombies already at the foot of his walls, a few hundred more3 Runners were approaching his walls with break-neck speed.

 

King Wolf held up his hand as he gestured for his magicians to prepare themselves. "Ready! Aim! STEADY...STEADY...FIRE!"

 

Numerous fist-sized rocks floated up into the air and fired at the Runners. Heads smashed open and bodies ripped to pieces. Soon, 90 Runners collapsed onto the ground, crippled to the point that they could not be controlled no matter how powerful the Necromancer was.

 

Satisfied with the result of the first volley, King Wolf signaled for the next attack. In the meantime, he observed at what the other kingdoms were trying to do.

2