Chapter 8 – Running Out Of Arrows (Silent’s POV)
27 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Your Majesty! Our ammunition are running out!" A ranger bowed before the Silent Emperor as he nocked an arrow and fired it towards a zombie in one swift motion.

 

The Silent Emperor fired another shot before gesturing his hands in response. What are the numbers?

 

"Reporting! We have 200 arrows and 50 ballistic arrows left!" The ranger responded without hesitation as he and his fellow warriors were all trained in sign language in order to communicate with their lord.

 

Alright. Fire everything you've got! Have the workers create more in the meantime. If they can't make it in time, we will have to charge. Have the cavalry prepare themselves! The Silent Emperor ordered without missing a beat as another arrow pierced into a Runner's skull.

 

"Understood!" The ranger saluted before leaving.

 

The orders were quickly conveyed as the archers and the ballistic teams continued firing their arrows. Three waves of arrows blotted the skies before plummeting onto a group of unexpecting Runners, demolishing 30 of them and knocking the rest of their feet.

1