Chapter 10 – Treasured Weapon and Legendary Skill (Queen’s POV)
27 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seeing the flock of harpies dropping hundreds upon hundreds of volatile Erupters on her doorstep, the Celestial Queen stomped her feet in anger. She couldn't deal with all these zombies anymore.

 

She's already ran out of ammunition to kill the Runners scrambling along her walls. Now, she had to worry about the large number of Behemoths and Erupters slowly drawing closer and closer to her kingdom's walls.

 

After venting some frustration, Celestial Queen finally calmed down. She turned towards one of her servants and ordered. "Bring me my weapon."

 

The servant widened his eyes in surprise for a second before heading towards the castle. A couple of minutes later, the servant returned with two warriors carrying a container the size of a cart. When the three men arrived before their queen, they placed the container on the ground and waited at the side.

 

Celestial Queen waved her hand once and opened the container, revealing a magnificent blade with a dragon-head handle. The Celestial Queen reached over and grabbed the handle. With a grit, she lifted the heavy weapon up like it was made of feathers.

 

Born with tremendous strength, the only weapon the Celestial Queen could use to her full potential was the Dragon Cleaver which weighed over five hundred pounds. Looking down on the zombies below, the Celestial Queen raised her cleaver away from her body and prepared for a horizontal slash.

 

Exuding large amounts of energy, bloodlust, and sword aura, the Celestial Queen converged these powers into a gigantic version of her Dragon Cleaver. Celestial Queen looked towards the Behemoths, Spewers, and Erupters approaching to her defenses and roared.

 

"Cleave!"

 

A powerful slash erupted and the sheer energy burst out towards the horde of zombies.

 

Slaughter Count: Spewers x10, Behemoths x40, and Erupters x150.

2