Chapter 17 **Hers and His**
31 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Duke took in Perdita’s new scent, his scent, wanting to flush her with his completely.

He wanted to be the one that she thought about, that she wanted to spend time with. He wanted to be the one in her heart!

Never had he used his time stop technique on anything before now!

But while she was like her old self, the one he liked and while he couldn’t keep his hands off her, he applied this technique just once.

Just once, he’d like to kiss her…

If it was going to be the only time, then he was going to make it a big, long kiss! He wanted to imprint her lips onto his and imprint his lips onto hers…So that no other lips would fit!

 

Hearing Perdita moan below him, Duke felt a bit of courage to place a hand inside her clothes, groaning himself to her soft flesh.

He felt the sparks between them, wondering what kind of creature she really would have to have this kind of contact between the two of them.

His dragon obviously liked her very much, he thought, as he claimed her lips once again.

Putting his hands down to her rear, he lifted her up and placed himself inside her opened legs.

Never did he feel so great! Never had he had a female in his arms like this and made him go so insane with want for her!

He needed her, as it was, his dragon was going absolutely wild!

 

Wings came out of his back, wanting to fly but he held himself back, not wanting to hurt the woman in his arms.

That’s right…He thought, she was a woman…

Perdita felt overwhelmed, especially feeling slight wind around her now.

When the Dragon King went to kiss her neck, making her sigh, she saw the dragon’s wings slightly moving and she smiled at them.

Putting out a hand, the wing came to her, as though being beckoned and she patted it without a second thought.

 

A connection wanted to be made, she could feel it but…She knew that with her Phoenix caged up, it was understandable why the connection couldn’t be continued and linked together.

“Perdita…”

Hearing the man holding her tight say her name so passionately, Perdita turned to him and nestled herself into his neck.

“Perdita…”

Feeling his arms roam her body, Perdita moaned.

His voice, his hands, his wings…They were enveloping her in some type of passionate ring, and she was even seeing the Dragon King start to gain some scales where her hands or body were touching.

 

Hot…

She felt herself start to become extremely hot all over.

Seeing her Phoenix still caged, as when the time had seemed to stop, she didn’t know how this was happening…

“Perdita…”

Feeling his hands on her breasts, Perdita gasped, and she felt his dragon claws nearly dig into her skin.

“Why…Are you making me do this?”

Breathing slightly heavier than normal, Perdita looked at the Dragon King’s hand turn back to human, as he took it away from her skin, and she didn’t seem to understand.

 

Duke looked at Perdita in confusion but those eyes of hers, misty and full of desire, seemed to blow his mind!

With her body having done something to make his dragon scales appear, it seems his clothes had been burnt and so now he was practically naked.

Maybe…He tried to think, taking her lips, her skin, her hands, her entire body as his…Maybe she’s some magma creature?

Before his body turned back into his dragon, he drove himself inside her, hearing her yelp out through these strangely, overwhelming feelings and stopped.

What was it about this girl?

He could hardly remember going to this extent just moments ago!

Never had he had such an urge to fulfil!

Hot…He was so hot!

 

Feeling her clinging to him now, he was unable to do anything except follow his instincts and move along with both her and his wings wanting to flap.

Wind filled the area and he found himself slightly off the ground but…He didn’t care…

All he knew was that he was connected…He was connected to the first woman he deemed suitable for him.

She might not be in Creature Realm yet, but she was suitable.

She might be crazy sometimes and even have lied and become a thief but…She was definitely suitable!

He had no want to let her go!

And just like him, Perdita also felt that she was not just being lifted off the ground physically but being lifted into another state of mind.

 

Her Phoenix may not be there, but she felt like she was experiencing a small amount of what this should be like!

She wanted to spread her own wings and be free. She wanted to be connected to the dragon completely! She also knew that something was coming, that something in time…

Time for what, she didn’t know, but this was also her instincts and her secret wants.

She, all this time of hiding it, she let her feelings for the Dragon King show.

Gently stroking him on his face, pushing herself into him and cling to him with her legs. She wanted to show him in actions to what she had been wanting to tell him!

My Dragon, My dragon!

Yes, this man, this creature, they were hers!

With that thought, she knew there was yet another process she could do…To merge their bloods…

She could accomplish that right now…That would merge them together at least in one aspect…

How did she know that?

 

“Perdita…”

With his voice, Perdita arched back and yelled out, as he held her close and the next process everything else surrounding them suddenly disappeared.

It wasn’t just because Perdita was completely overwhelmed with what she had been feeling, no, it was because the wings of the dragon had seemed to be excited and had used its lightning power…

The immediate area was damaged, as the lightning bolt had struck the ground, making a circle of what looked to be touched by a plague!

What was more extraordinary was that this small ‘damaged’ area might look like it was struck by a plague now but later becomes a very special place to grow a specific herb.

 

Wind slowed down and Perdita found that the Dragon King was back on the ground again.

Just like her, he was quite stunned…

Holding her, they were both silent to the quick…Sudden…Activity that they had just done…

How in the world had this happened!?

Both of them were at a loss yet knowing…Knowing that even at this moment…They were still very much connected!

“You can’t back out now, sweetheart.” Duke stated, kissing her on the forehead, finally accepting what had transpired.

Of course, he accepted it and she was his now!

 

Perdita looked up at the man, trying to not cling so much to him so that she wasn’t so close and stared.

Feeling his hand to her face, he put his forehead against hers and sighed.

So…She thought, was this the end then?

Was he going to…Go again?

Feeling his arm around her waist and him pushing into her again, she finally understood that there will never ever be another man for her…It was him or no one…

 

Looking down, she gasped.

“Like I said, sweetheart, you can’t back out now.” Duke stated once again, lifting her face to hers and kissing her lips.

He knew he should stop his powers and start time back up again but…

He couldn’t help it, he was worried. He had her in his arms, he was still inside her, yet he felt worried…

Can she see that they belong together now?

And he was worried that Perdita will transform once again into that person that didn’t make sense…

 

…A magma type creature that might have two personalities?

Kissing her eyes, nose and forehead, Duke held her tighter, and whispered. “I don’t want to let you go.”

Perdita put a hand up to his face and sighed.

Perhaps she could tell him now, perhaps he’ll look after her and keep her safe?

Duke leaned into her hand and pushed himself her into again.

It was a first time for him, but he knew what they’d done. He wasn’t stupid…He had made love to another man’s woman and…He knew that they had the potential to connect completely to one another…He could feel it!

It’s just, if she turned into that other snide woman…

It really was too late anyway…He thought.

 

Whether he wanted to or not, his dragon and he had mated with this woman.

Feeling his powers slowly dwindle down, Duke smiled, kissing her again.

He still had enough time!

Hearing a moan from the woman clinging to him, wings started to flap slowly once again, and he let his instincts take over.

How could once be enough?

How could one day be enough?

This woman was now his and his only!

Having been a first the previous time, Duke was able to show a different side of himself this time.

Making sure that there was absolutely no more scent of another man on this woman, Duke then found himself wanting to hear her moan his name.

…And Perdita was only happy to do so!

 

They might not have been able to connect their creatures, or their human bodies together completely but another connection was made.

No, this connection isn’t for what this intimate type of action is for in the human reproduction, as the dragon could sense that it was not time to do such a thing to his new partner.

The connection made was more of a balance. The dragon inside of Duke sensed a certain type of magic within Perdita and drove himself to try and open that up for her.

What it would do once it was opened, he did not know but he was certain that there was a way, soon, that his partner will be able to reach to Immortal Realm a little earlier now. In fact, he was certain that with this little bit of help, that his partner’s creature will come out very quickly after they were finished.

So, as much as not only the dragon but Duke wanted to impregnate this girl, for many reasons, it was not to be so. Instead, they will find out how much they helped Perdita later…

 

 

Letting time go back to normal, Duke saw Perdita suddenly fall down unconscious.

“Perdita!”

When he went to touch her, she was searing hot and his dragon nearly even got burnt!

His dragon was immune to fire…What was going on?

“Your…Your Excellency…”

Duke turned, to see a man…For some reason he immediately wanted to kill him!

With wide eyes, he watched as the man darted to the girl and threw a blanket over her. “I beg you…She’s my wife…Please…”

Duke felt himself start to fill with anger, he was so boiling mad that he didn’t know what to do with himself.

“Then divorce!” Duke ordered.

The man held Perdita firmly and shook his head, “I will not.”

 

Duke took a step before him, wanting to take his woman back but the man darting away from him.

“She’s mine!” Duke stated, openly using his possessiveness against the other man.

“I’m sorry, Your Excellency but I prefer you to forget what you just did to somebody else’s wife! She is mine! The Phoenix is yours!” With that, the man then darted a few more steps away, looking back skittishly briefly before disappearing around a corner. He was sweating profusely because of the Alpha order given to him that he tried with all his might to go against. If he had been an Alpha it wouldn’t had been too much effort but he was a Beta, and nearly exhausted already by going against the order.

Watching him like a hawk, Duke didn’t know what to do.

Because…He was right…

She was taken! And his Phoenix may be out there waiting for him!

But…

He just couldn’t give her back! They had not even connected fully yet! He knew there was something missing within their intimate time together and that was because her creature had not come out yet.

 

What they had done was not all he wanted, he wanted all of her, he wanted to become successfully proper mates! He wanted her everything!

He thought thinking this would make him feel terrible because of the Phoenix but it didn’t. He didn’t feel guilty at all…He knew that if he became mates with Perdita, it would last her lifetime, until her death. But that would also mean that he would not be able to mate with the Phoenix until after Perdita’s death.

But that didn’t seem to matter at the moment…He wanted his woman back…He wanted to spend the rest of her life with her. He…Didn’t want to be alone anymore…

She was…Practically perfect.

He could deal with the fact that sometimes she turned into a crazy person, he could deal with the fact of her past but…On the other hand, she was so beautiful, and they connected more than any other female he had ever met. Connected already to a point now where he had given her his seed, to which he had not given to anyone else before!

And that was enough to chase her down!

 

With that thought, he just knew he had to bring Perdita back to his side!

Changing into his dragon, he flew to where the man left and found a dirt mould.

Growling, the dragon flew down and begin to dig but…The hole stretched out and turned…They were gone…

A whine excited the dragon’s mouth and then a huge roar sounded out over the half of the planet…

To this roar, Perdita woke up in the dark…

“Don’t be scared…”

The voice was from the dark and Perdita felt around to only find what felt like dirt…And she was naked…

“What’s going on!?”

“…You don’t remember?” The man asked, hiding his burnt hands…Even though he was in the dark.

Perdita stopped and frowned.

A heat flew through her and she felt different but somewhat familiar…Sort of uncomfortable…

But…She suddenly wanted to turn into the Phoenix and fly! Fly to a particular direction…

 

“…You really don’t remember?” The man asked again, and Perdita knew that it was her husband.

Slowly, she moved a hand of hers and touched her lower half, feeling like a distant memory flew back into her mind.

Time had stopped and…

Widening her eyes, Perdita moved her hand away and put the blanket over her better.

“…I know you’re awake. Do you remember or not?” The man asked impatiently.

Perdita didn’t know what the best answer would be…Lately this man had been ok, but she still didn’t really like him.

Shaking her head, Perdita took a breath in and hugged herself.

For a moment another glimpse of that man’s saying her name so passionately came to her and she closed her eyes in remembrance.

So beautiful…

 

She had never had an experience like that!

If a mate is found, creatures connect along with the human part of themselves and a big bond is formed between them.

Thinking back to it now, her Phoenix had been trapped, so they couldn’t connect but…Just by the touch of his dragon, she knew the dragon wanted it.

The dragon may have been hard and trying not to look huge, but he was like a sweetheart to her, she could feel his care for her already.

And that man…

Wow…

“Hey!”

Looking towards the voice, Perdita found that it was closer than before.

“Didn’t you hear me? The time you are the first to initiate and you forget? This is really unfair!” The man sounded upset.

 

“I’m sorry.” Perdita stated, frowning to what he said.

So…My husband doesn’t want me thinking it was the Dragon King…

“Can you turn down your heat, I’ll take you back.” Her husband said.

“Cain, I can walk.” Perdita stated, getting to her knees.

“With what we just did, can you really?” The man stated, now closer.

Perdita didn’t want another touching her…She was already the dragon’s…The Dragon King’s woman.

Cain and she had not connected in such a way ever and she will never respond to any other male…Only him…That man that had called her name out so longingly, passionately…

“Come on!”

The man picked her up and Perdita heard him growl and let her go, “Turn off your heat, dammit!”

Shakily, Perdita stood up and swallowed…Perhaps he might be right…

“Ok…”

 

Cain picked her up and Perdita tried to put the blanket between his skin and hers…But it still felt wrong.

She wanted his hands to be the Dragon King’s, just like his scent and his breath…

So wrong!

…Wrong…

Clenching her fists, Perdita fought to close her eyes.

How could she sleep in this type of situation!

But…Her dragon…Her man had taken a lot of energy out of her and soon she could no longer hold on…Her head slowly fell onto Cain’s shoulder and her hand fell to her lap.

Cain pulled her hand to his neck again, but it was no use, she was dead asleep!

A sigh could be heard, as Cain traveled through one of his mole holes towards his master…

 

***

 

Perdita frowned, feeling wrong.

“What’s that for? Mmm?”

Hearing Cain’s voice, Perdita opened her eyes and blinked, then moved back.

Cain tried to get her closer to him on the bed, but Perdita ended up falling off the bed, in her attempt to quickly get away from him.

“Calm down!”

The angry voice made Perdita flinch and stop.

Slowly, she pulled a blanket over her and pulled her legs up.

“For crying out loud!”

Seeing Cain sigh and put some clothes on, to then throw her some clothes, Perdita inwardly sighed but then…She saw his burnt hands.

 

“You’re hurt.” Was all she stated, having an idea of why his hands were like that.

“Mmm, don’t worry.” He said, putting a hand through his hair and looking away from her.

Seeing him flinch and bring his hand back down, it was clear that he had tried to look like it was nothing, but it was obviously painful.

Biting her lip, Perdita felt like she should heal him, considering it was most likely her that had hurt him.

Letting out a couple of tears, to undo the inflicted damage on another, Perdita put a finger on each of them and said, “Come…Come here, let me heal you.”

Seeing Cain look at her gently, Perdita nodded at him and put her fingers that held the tears on his outstretched hands and watched as the hands got better.

“…Thank you.” She heard Cain state, staring at her.

Perdita nodded, then looked away. She only healed him because she had been the one that had hurt him, that was all…

1