Epilogue/Prologue
31 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sharlae had fought with all her might to be free of the fire and lightning but she had never had in mind of what her future would hold from now on…

She thought everything would be fine when the fire and lightning had disappeared but no…She was mortified to find out that she was now enslaved!

For the life of her and her power, she could not fight it!

What was going on!?

She was in the Immortal Realm, why could she not fight this enslavement!?

Her ‘master’ wasn’t even in Immortal Realm, they weren’t as strong as she was!

 

What Sharlae may find out soon enough, is that her enslavement curse was doubled in power.

She will not be able to fight any master, and that was what her punishment would be!

Enslaved by a band of coyotes, Sharlae found her life being stripped away from her in a matter of days.

She had to follow…Away from the castle, the place she had called her home.

She had to do as commanded, getting food in such a disgusting way! Using her powers to catch prey and then her beautiful hands to strip away it’s fur, it completely enraged her!

 

No, she could not vent her rage, she could not go against her master’s will. She held it all inside of her and blamed it all on the undeserving Phoenix!

If the Phoenix had not been around, had not even been born…Then she would be with her man the dragon King!

This was not her life!

All the time that her first master was in control of her, he had not spoken a word to her that wasn’t a command, then…He was finally going to die!

She couldn’t wait!

 

…Never…Never did she think that this was all prepared…

The one that she loved, the one that she admired most, was the one that stated that she must always be enslaved!

If there was a chance that the master could die, then another is to take their place…

And just like this, her life filled her up with never ending rage and fierce glares and commands. She clenched her jaws, her hands and toes till there was nothing else but stress in her bones, her sweat gathering pools at her feet…

It was hell!

 

Her whole life was swapped from being known and well looked upon, to that of a slave and not taken seriously.

She was with one of her worst enemies and they were always stealthy and horrible to her! They had even started calling her ‘Serpent beast’, no longer calling her by her name…

She deserved so much more!

Yet…For the first time in so long, after having three masters…She felt like it was horrible to live forever…

But what was she to do?

Her man was now gone, she was not known anymore, as she looked terrible and wasn’t able to do anything about it. She was…No longer the person she used to be…

Vengeance filled her core and if she could, she would snap at her masters, but at the end of the day, she could only blame the Phoenix more and more for having done this to her!

She was hit, used, abused and even her body had become something of a toy…

 

 

Time went passed slowly for this Golden Winged Serpent and soon she will meet a master that will make her question everything…From that of blaming, to that of what love really is…Yet…The aloof, strong hearted man seems to never take her seriously, even when she finally falls in love with him!

And her first real regret in life…Is that she wished she had fought with all her might against the order of killing his parents…

After so long of being without him, without the only person that had given her a sense of self and showing her that she could really be happy after so much terrible things had happened to her, she found an instinct take after her…

Not being in control of her Golden Winged Serpent, Sharlae found herself being taken to a strange area that she never knew existed on the planet of Seal…

 

It was a pool of magma…

Hot…

It was so hot…

Flabbergasted, she saw herself fly right into it and screamed to find herself burning.

Her creature used a golden glow and Sharlae felt slight relief from the pain but only to see herself turn slowly into ash…

But the pain was too much and she found herself falling unconscious…

 

After so many years, a Dragon had been born…And now, after another five hundred years…A Phoenix was being born but…

Sharlae remembered everything!

She remembered that it was the dragon that had sent her into enslavement!

She remembered her love, that wasn’t the dragon…

She remembered how much she hated the Phoenix, how much she despised something so undeserving…

And now, she was that very Phoenix…

 

(As you see, this is also a prologue into volume two and three)

1