Waking Up to the Snores of Seven Voyeurs
4.2k 4 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Christina)

Christina wasn't sure what in the hell was going on. Earlier, Eve had texted her, asking if she wanted to come over for the afterparty. Of course she agreed! Though she had a curfew, she wanted to be there for her friend, especially on a day as big as today!

After Eve had landed the gig for the fashion show, they weren't able to get together as much. In fact, because of school and Eve's work, she hadn't even met Eve once since she had helped her leave Ford. They hadn't done anything beyond texting, though Christina was content with that. Hearing how much happier Eve seemed also made her happy.

Christina waited for a while, lying down in the bed in her room. It was pretty standard for a young adult, albeit fancier. There was your normal textbooks, lighting, television, furniture, etc. Christina was on her phone with her earbuds in, watching the post-show interview. A model was talking breathlessly on the screen, sweating a bit, as she excitedly recapped. Christina didn't really care as it wasn't anyone she knew.

She was just passing the time and watching the clock tick down until she knew her parents were in bed. The curfew set by her father had been one of the reasons why she couldn't go to the show in person. Eve had given her a ticket but she had to decline.

Once the clock finally reached a desirable time, she got into action. She leapt up out of her bed and quietly tiptoed her way out of her door and towards the foyer. Thankfully, the dog was already asleep and didn't rouse her parents with its barking. She had originally planned on just escaping out the window but she remembered she was on the fortieth floor. She quietly unlocked the door to her room and winced as it creaked open.

She turned around praying that the noise hadn't awoken her parents. She wasn't sure what the consequences would be if she snuck out but she sure as hell didn't want to find out. Thankfully, the light to her parent's room was still off. She breathed a sigh of relief and slipped outside.

She was only wearing a black top and some jeans that she had randomly picked out. The night had turned chilly and she began light-jogging her way to Eve's address. She was admittedly nervous at the prospect of meeting all those famous models and Eve's brother. Though she hadn't seen him, judging from how pretty Eve looked, she was certain that he would be at the least hot.

Glancing at her outfit, she wasn't sure if this was the appropriate wear. This was pretty casual and she could only hope that no one would judge her too harshly. Luckily, Eve's home was only a couple blocks away. Before long, she managed to reach the apartment complex, slightly out of breath. She coaxed her way past the door guard who was more than happy escorting a pretty girl up to the room.

She made her way to the room where she found it was...empty?

No, she heard the sounds of moans and giggles.

"Pardon my intrusion..."

It was a pretty homely apartment. Though it was on the smaller end it was still spacious enough for two people to live comfortably. She noticed that there were quite a few framed photos of Eve spread throughout the home. They were of her in various poses, all clearly taken professionally. There weren't any of her brother, however.

As she went deeper into the house, the moans increased in volume. She flushed suddenly remembering her own first time and how the boy had so rudely denied her feelings. Just thinking about it was making her blood boil!

'Calm down Chris. That bastard doesn't know what he's missing! It's not like I'll see him again or anything.'

While giving herself a pep talk, she turned around the corner.

Her eyes widened at the sheer ridiculousness of the scene playing out in front of her. Sitting on the floor were six women. Though it was too dark to see their faces, their bodies could still be seen. From what Christina could tell, these women all had excellent figures. Even she felt a little jealous looking at them. They were somehow...more womanly? They were clearly Eve's model friends and she was a little curious as to why they were all just lying down on the floor.

But that wasn't the most surprising part. No, it was the scene that they were watching.

Through the open doorway, she could see the source of the moans. Two people were moving around in a bed, clearly having sex. She could see the strong back of the man and a woman, Eve, underneath him giving out loud cries and moans with facial expressions she had never expected to see on her friend. The man tilted his head back and gave a grunt as Eve forced him onto his back, swapping their positions.

She saw his face for the first time and stumbled backwards.

How could she forget the scars on his face and the shape of his body?

Though he had widened a bit and gotten more mature, it was still the face of the man who had taken her virginity.

---------

(Valentine)

Valentine was flustered to say the least.

To say she wasn't surprised when Adam kissed Eve would be a lie. She knew about Eve's feelings for her own brother and didn't judge her any worse for that. But to think that Adam would return those feelings? She didn't understand why she felt a little pang in her heart when she watched Adam kissing her so passionately.

Much to her relief, Adam carried Eve away, presumably to get into steamier play. She was thankful she didn't have to watch one of her best friends get fucked out in the open like that. Once they heard the door close, Carol looked at them all with a mischievous glint in her eye.

"Hey, what do you say we open the door and watch a little bit?"

Valentine instantly rejected that suggestion. Was she curious? Maybe a little. But this was crossing a line.

Carol pouted, sticking out her lip. "Val aren't you dying to watch some hot sibling-on-sibling action? Let's do a vote, all in favor of peeping raise your hands!"

To Valentine's disappointment, everyone rose their hands except for a blonde woman with a tattoo running down her neck. She rushed over to get support against their ridiculous plan. She didn't know her name, so she just directly called out to her.

"Please help me stop these fools!"

The woman looked up, a little bewildered at the sight of the world-famous model nearly in tears. She coughed with a pained expression. "Well it would be interesting to see the squirt balls-deep in his own sister..."

Valentine recoiled in horror. The woman was just not paying attention! Were all her friends deviants?

"Well that settles it!" shouted Carol cheerily. "Anyways they were supposed to be hosting a party not fucking each other silly! Consider this our payback since they've been so kind as to provide the entertainment themselves!"

She lead the others who began edging their way towards the closed door. Valentine followed their movements, telling herself that it was out of concern and any possible attempts at persuading them to stop. She was NOT trying to peep!

As they snuck up, the moans kept getting louder and louder. Valentine's face was bright-red, imagining Adam's hulking frame pounding into Eve as she cried out. For some reason, Eve's face was suddenly replaced by her own. She shook her head wildly as Carol quietly reached for the doorknob.

The door opened and they were met with the sight of Adam and Eve wildly kissing as they made at it like animals. Valentine's eyes widened as she heard the sounds of his balls slapping against her. She held a hand to her mouth as she saw her friend's eyes glaze over as she kissed her brother.

She felt a weird mixture of arousal and heartache as they continued to fuck oblivious to their presence. She felt herself get a little hot watching those two and even started feeling jealousy that she wasn't the one under him. She started biting her lips while putting a hand against her heart. It was beating so wildly. Was it the sight of the clear taboo between her friend and her brother? Or was it something else? Her hands were edging closer and closer to her pants.

Valentine sobered up when she realized just what she was doing. She looked again at the pair on the bed with shallow eyes. She wasn't a fool. She knew exactly what this feeling was.

Ahhh! Why did it have to be him!

---------

(Adam)

I woke up feeling both sore and exhausted.

The previous night's events rushed through my mind as I became aware of Eve's naked body pressed against mine. I was still inside her. We had both fallen asleep around the same time, exhausted from all the climaxes we had reached.

She was cuddling against my chest, and I could feel her heart beating, the warmth of her skin against mine feeling like heaven. She felt me moving around and woke up. Her eyes were sparkling when she realized we were still connected. I was about to start a little session, giving her a kiss on the lips, when I started to hear snoring.

I was startled and looked behind me where I saw an assortment of women all piled on each other while passed out on the floor. Wait, my eyes bulged out when I saw a certain blonde-haired girl. I never thought I'd see her again! She looked older than she did several years ago, but it was no doubt her. I'd recognize her sleeping face anywhere. I glanced at Eve who was naked on my lap with her eyes closed. I turned back to the girl, wondering just how much she had seen.

I was currently contemplating just how I'd be able to get out of my room. There was a barrier of seven women between me and the doorway. I picked up my old clothes and hopped into them. Though Eve whined a little bit, she had admitted that she too sore to continue our activities. You would've thought I died the way she looked so disappointed and depressed.

While I was putting on my shirt, some of the women stirred. Valentine's eyes fluttered open and met mine while I was mid-change. Her face immediately reddened. Looks like she was watching...

I gave her a smile while sighing a little. "Morning Val."

She shivered hearing me call her that. "M-m-morning."

She quickly got up and scampered away, stumbling from her drowsiness. I followed not too far behind, taking care to avoid stepping on any of the others. I made my way to the hall where it was surprisingly clean. I had been prepared for an extensive cleaning after the party ended but asides from a few empty glasses, everything was still just the same as it was. In fact, the dirtiest part of the house was actually my own room.

I went into the bathroom and started brushing my teeth and washing my face. I could still see traces of our night leftover, including several large hickeys. Of course my morning wood was raging. Even after all that? I was impressed.

I left the bathroom after a few more minutes and ran into the girl I had recognized. She seemed to be having the same thoughts as me and was trying to wash up, yawning as she turned the corner and smacked right into me. She stumbled back and was about to fall but I reacted in time to catch her by the waist. She looked at me with wide eyes and then shifted her legs which happened to brush against my bulge. She frowned at the sudden feeling but when she looked down, her face reddened and her mouth opened in a scream.

61