Two Is Better Than One (R-18)
4.3k 5 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So, when I said take her to bed, this isn't what I meant."

Eve's eyebrows twitched as she stomped in through the open doorway.

I was about to say something in defense but Valentine twitched, making my protests little more than a grunt as her pussy filled my mouth. This wasn't looking too good.

Eve stopped right by the bed and began to step on my calves.

"AHHHH"

"Hoh, even your scream is cute."

"Eve we can talk about this."

"About what? My boyfriend is eating out my best friend and you want to talk?"

I didn't have an answer to that and just sheepishly scratched my head. Eve snorted. "Yeah that's what I thought."

She began to pinch at my lips, still wet from Valentine's juices while kneeing me in the back. I looked to Valentine helplessly. She seemed surprised but was too out of it to be of any use. Hell, she was still twitching while holding her mouth with a fist.

Eve noticed my line of sight and sighed.

"Adam? I'd like to have a small chat with Val...alone."

"Wait! It was my fault, don't be too hard on her!"

She gave me a smile that didn't reach her eyes. "Adam, I said alone."

She got off my calves and pulled me to my feet, away from Valentine's twitching body. She was still under the effects of the oral I gave her and was struggling to remain upright. She too, seemed afraid of the strange light in Eve's eyes.

Seeing me exchange another glance with Valentine, Eve threw me out of the room and slammed the door shut. I began overhearing several furious whispers about "this wasn't the plan idiot!" and "you were supposed to wait until after my turn!" I could hear Valentine's voice whimpering about how "she didn't mean for things to happen like that."

---------------

(Valentine)

Through the haze of their lust, Valentine watched Adam get kicked out of the room after begging for Eve not to be too rough on her.

She realized she was in deep, deep shit. One of the agreed upon rules for being in a relationship beyond friends with Adam was that they weren't to initiate the sex. Though she might be able to squeeze past the rule by saying that they weren't technically having sex - just cunninglingus.

No sooner had the door closed, then Eve turned around with a frightening expression that she had only seen when Eve had warned the others about not stealing Adam from her.

"Hey Val, tell me, was it you or him?"

She had a creepy grin and was slowly creeping towards her naked body. "W-w-wait Eve! I didn't break the rules uh it was just oral!"

Eve stopped. "Unfortunately, you're right. I can't slam you for having him suck the juice out of your pussy but did you know he hasn't even gone down on me yet?" She began to giggle. "I was going to bring that up sometime but I didn't expect for my friend to beat me to the punch!"

She paused and looked over Valentine who was still trembling. "You look like you're not satisfied yet...how about this, I'll be kind enough to let you join in when me and Adam go to bed. Don't tell him and keep it a surprise."

Valentine felt disappointed. She wanted a first time with Adam alone, but she gritted her teeth knowing she didn't have another option. Even making Adam go down on her was grounds for "cheating" the rules and she dreaded the possibility of being banned from being with him.

"Fine..."

"What's that?"

"Fine! I'll join!"

"Make sure to come in AFTER I have my fill."

"I...understand."

-----------

(Adam)

I noticed that the room had gone silent and I pressed my ear against the door, curious. It suddenly opened on me and I tumbled into the room, finding myself at Eve's feet.

"Hoh? Groveling isn't a bad idea after what you've done. Anyways we've settled things so there's no need to worry."

Is what she said, but I still wanted to make sure Valentine was alright. I squeezed past Eve who was giving me a dark look and rushed towards Valentine. Though she seemed a little empty, there wasn't anything wrong with her.

"Hey you alright?"

Valentine just nodded and covered herself with the blanket. She didn't seem to want to talk so I just sighed and let her be.

The rest of the party was pretty uneventful. No one else seemed to have noticed our absence and were still chatting jovially around the table while eating. Though Valentine stayed in bed, Eve and I joined as if nothing happened.

After lunch, we all congregated near the Christmas tree where a fat stack of presents had been lined up. Valentine came out of the room and made herself some coffee before taking a seat next to Eve. We began to open the presents in order.

After a quick vote, I was first. I opened the present nearest to me and slowly began unwrapping it. Everyone held their breaths, waiting to see what it was and cheered when I finished and showed them a bag holding several bottles of "ladykiller" cologne. This was from Lindsey and she sniffed, saying that the only thing I needed to be "perfect" was to smell good.

Did I smell weird? I had asked. Everyone shook their heads saying that it was just fine, and that Lindsey was an idiot. The next present was from Rachel and it was a large t-shirt with a cringe slogan on it. Rachel had insisted I try it on and burst into laughter when she saw me wearing it. She wiped the tears from her eyes and handed me the real gift, a shiny watch. I was a little confused, telling her that I already had a watch.

"What, it's fine to have more than one," she had said, a little perplexed when I brought up the fact I already had one.

I let that go and thanked her for it, opening the next one. It was a box of condoms, extra-large. Carol giggled, they were clearly from her. Everyone gave her a look but she defended herself saying "I'm just looking out for Eve! Plus it's pretty obvious he doesn't fit the regular ones..."

She gave me another gift like Rachel, but this one was even worse. It was an entire photoshoot's worth of framed portraits of herself in very raunchy poses. She puffed up her chest seeing the photos claiming that I could now post them in my room and maybe even use them as late night study material.

I sighed and got very tempted to flick her on the forehead. While I wouldn't be using her to jerk off, I didn't mind having photos of her. I opened the next present, one wrapped in a heart shape. Valentine pointedly blushed and exclaimed, saying that there was no other wrapping available and that she didn't choose it.

Wasn't I just sucking her pussy? What was with that? I frowned and nodded. I looked inside and it was a ticket to some show along with a shoebox. I picked it up and looked inside and saw a pair of black shoes that Valentine pointed out by saying they were from a really nice brand. Jordan something? I gave her a hug around the neck which she grudgingly accepted. I dug up the last present, from Eve, and opened it.

It was a long necklace with half a heart carved in the bright jewel in the middle. This...looked a lot like the present I got for her. Nah, surely it was just a coincidence and they just looked similar! I gave Eve a tight hug and a kiss which she happily reciprocated. Before we got any cozier, there were a few coughs and we pulled apart.

The others got their gifts and opened them, bringing a lot of hugs and happy noises all around. Eve opened her gift from me and there really was no doubt that the gifts were exactly the same. She giggled upon seeing it and said something about how "you love me so much you can read my mind."

Before long night was swiftly approaching and it was time to say goodbye. We waved the last couple guests out, though I couldn't find Valentine. Somehow she had disappeared and I assumed she left with the others earlier.

I was cleaning up the house telling Eve that I'll clean her room while she does some of the dishes. "No, don't worry about my room! I'll take care of it," Eve quickly intervened. I shrugged my shoulders. It wasn't a big deal and I didn't really care.

We were about ready for sleep, exhausted by the day's events. I yawned and begun changing out of my clothes and into my sleepwear. Eve stopped me from putting anything on and instead dragged me into the bed.

"Did you forget? You have a little bit of...making up to do."

She smiled seductively and began to make a show of changing out of her own clothes, revealing a lacy bra and panties. A tent appeared in my underwear and Eve giggled, moving closer to me and touching my chest. She began prodding the bulge and we started kissing.

My hand moved up and reached for her face, grabbing her cheeks. Our lips touched, her taste etched into my mouth. I lifted her up by her slender thighs, making sure our bodies were firmly pressed against each other. She gasped as she felt the bulge tickle against her panties, and we fell back onto the bed, Eve sitting on my lap as she began to grind herself against me.

I kissed her harder, groaning as I felt her hands begin exploring around my body. I moved my own hands away from her face and joined her in touching all over. They wandered over to her ass and she let out an adorable squeal when I gave her a tight squeeze.

Her perky nipples were poking my chest as she wrapped her body around me. It rubbed through her bra and she started laughing lightly as our lips parted to allow our tongues to pass through. Our tongues began playing, licking, and ravaging each other's mouths.

I quickly unhooked her bra and she moaned out, tilting her head back, when I dove for her exposed breasts. With one hand I was massaging her left one while I was sucking on the other. She trembled and tightened her grip around my back as she began to move impatiently, rubbing herself even harder against me.

I was feeling too heated and I could smell her arousal. Her panties were already leaking, some love juices having already spilt out. "Adam...it's shooo good." She kissed me again and began to moan faster, her hot breath on my neck as her breasts rose and fell with every movement.

I felt myself falling backwards with Eve grabbing onto my wrists as she aggressively began kissing me. She went all over, from the neck to even the fabric of my underwear. She looked into my eyes with lust and grabbed the edges of my underwear and yanked down revealing my throbbing cock.

She dropped her own panties down, holding my member with one hand and slightly opening the lower lips with the other.

"Take me...Adam"

I moved myself and entered her slowly. "Adam," she moaned. "Oh Adam, yes."

She tightened her thighs around my hips. The warmth of her body could be felt as she slowly began moving, allowing my dick to squelch into the walls of her pussy.

I flipped her around and she let out a sound of delight. I continued kissing her, sliding my cock in and out of her wonderfully tight pussy. I shivered as I felt it almost caressing me as I kept thrusting. Eve held onto the poles of the bedframe as the bed began to creak with our movements.

I hugged her as I let out my first climax, directly into her womb, feeling her rapid heartbeat against my chest. She was arching her back, crying out as she also began to orgasm. Her fingers dug into my back as she cried my name out while I unloaded inside her.

I held her as she moaned, rubbing her face into my neck as I laid down, my dick still erect inside of her. She was locked around my waist and began to speak. "Ahh. That was great Adam."

She had a look of dizzy content in her eyes. She rose her voice and called out. "You can come in!"

I heard the sound of the door opening and turned around to see Valentine, standing, her slender frame leaning against the wall with her nude body to show. She looked embarrassed but also excited. I looked to Eve. "What's the meaning of this, Eve?"

She gave me a kiss on the lips. "It's our agreement. Now, treat her well okay Adam?"

She gave me another kiss that I quickly broke off. "Woah woah woah. What do you mean? Are you telling me to fuck her?"

She frowned. "What, you don't want to?"

"It's not that, but I thought you didn't like me being with others."

She sighed. "I don't but it can't be helped. Look at you, you're still rock-hard inside me," I turned slightly red. "I'm already nearing my limits and I wouldn't be a good girlfriend if I couldn't get my own man to feel pleasure!"

"Hey that's not fair you make it sound like I don't enjoy it..."

She pushed me off her, my dick popping out of her leaking pussy. "See what I mean? It sucks to share but...I could really use some help to deal with your crazy libido. What's up with that anyways? You're dick got like healing properties or something? How can you always be so hard all the time you damn horndog!"

I sighed. "I don't know. Maybe it can't go down cause I'm always surrounded by girls like you."

She laughed and beckoned the awkwardly standing model over. Valentine slipped into the bed, still hesitant. "Acting shy?" Eve asked, "he's already licked you to an orgasm and stuck his tongue in the place where the sun don't shine. This is your golden opportunity while I take a break for my pussy."

Valentine swallowed then looked at my wet cock greedily. "Adam..."

She finally showed a beautiful smile and literally pounced on my body. "ADAM ADAM ADAM ADAM ADAM!"

I laughed and held her as she began to hug me while crying. "Finally..." Eve muttered with a frown. I affectionately pinched her on the cheeks while hugging Valentine. She cried into my chest. I guess being able to get to this point made her emotional.

She pushed off and glanced at the cock that was rudely poking her in the thigh. She ignored it and began to kiss me, her dry lips quickly becoming wet as she moved her hands towards my neck, tightening a grip on my shoulders. "Mmmmm," she moaned. She connected our lips for a long ass time, only breaking the kiss when she started to run out of air. She panted as she gazed upon my naked body one more time.

"I should repay you for earlier..." she said softly. She moved down the bed to come face my cock. She looked at it with shock. I guess it was a lot bigger up close. She swallowed nervously then tested the waters, putting the tip slightly inside her mouth.

I moaned feeling the suddenness of her wet mouth wrapped around my tip.

Valentine felt more confident seeing my reaction and began to slowly put more and more into it. I felt it touch against her throat and triggered her gag reflex. She looked at me with tears in her eyes but steadfastly remained wrapped around my dick. To her disappointment, she couldn't fit the whole thing in and opted to instead grab my shaft and stroke it while she began moving her head up and down.

Eve wasn't going to be left out and recovered enough to quickly move Valentine's hands out of the way to make room for her own tongue. Whatever part of my cock wasn't inside Valentine's mouth was now getting licked by Eve.

Looking down and seeing two drop-dead gorgeous women giving me a blowjob was too much for me. I stiffened and came too quickly. Valentine had the tip inside her mouth and started to choke as her mouth began filling up with cum.

Her eyes widened as she tasted her first droplets, making a face but still swallowing it all. She moved her face away from the tip to allow Eve to drink some. Eve gladly took a hold of my cock and immediately swallowed it, not minding that Valentine had been sucking on it just earlier. She shivered as she too began to have her mouth fill up with cum.

I grunted, having finished releasing and gazed at the two girls whose cum-stained faces were staring at me happily. Eve also swallowed and declared it "delicious" though the grimace she had first made gave her away. Reluctantly, Eve was still too sore and moved towards my back as Valentine started to ride me. Eve was holding onto my back and touching my face and chest as I pumped inside Valentine, making sure I would occasionally kiss her on the neck.

I wasn't particularly excited at the prospect of kissing my own cum and so I refrained from doing mouth-to-mouth.

That didn't stop me from thrusting inside of Valentine. While Eve was playing around with my chest and back, Valentine cried out as I pushed a little forcefully against her cherry. She grit her teeth as her hymen burst, a red stain quickly appearing under our connection. She shook her head when I asked if she wanted to stop and tearfully cried out as she felt me enter her completely.

Her back arched as her pussy spasmed with the rhythm of my thrusts. She was already cumming when I grabbed her and began kissing her breasts while she rode me.

Her pussy was a lot tighter than Eve's. She was already feeling the effects of the sex, her eyes dangerously rolling backwards as she let out cries everytime my dick thrust inside of her. Her walls clung to me with a vice-like pressure and I shivered from the stimulation.

Her face was flushed and she looked like she desperately wanted to kiss me. I reluctantly allowed her to as she began to passionately kiss me. I tensed up fearing the worst, but thankfully there wasn't any evidence of myself remaining on her lips. She held onto my back as she came once again. She held onto one of my hands and the other was hanging across her head as she looked to the side, embarrassed at having came twice before I got my first.

I laughed at her and clenched my thighs, letting out a tremendous load inside of her. Her tongue stuck out as she moaned and I froze up while grabbing her hips. This was too much for Valentine and she promptly fell asleep, spurring Eve to greedily begin sucking on my lips. She was too tired herself to start another round but was fine with making out and a handjob.

I removed myself out of Valentine's no-longer virgin pussy and broke my kiss with Eve to give her another kiss on the forehead while she slept. I saw her give a little smile and grinned at the sight of her clinging to my side, her legs wrapped possessively around my own.

Eve pulled me towards her and pressed up against me while kissing me. Her hands moved towards my shaft and began stroking it. I came not long after and saw Eve lick the cum off her fingers with a grin. With a kiss on the cheek, she finally fell asleep, exhausted.

I was awake for a little longer, looking at the wall clock which blinked a nice 2:33 AM. It wasn't terribly late but I was also feeling a little sleepy. I looked around one last time, appreciating the sight of the two naked women sleeping next to me and yawned. I closed my eyes, but not before I felt their heads resting on my respective arms while their hands somehow found their way to my limping cock.

To no one in particular I spoke out loud.

"G'night."

55