All Teasing Leads To S*x (R-18)
3.3k 5 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Valentine was standing with her hands on her hips standing in front of my door. She was clearly there to make sure I didn't escape into the bedroom. Yelena had a slightly apologetic look as she sat wearily. Eve was quietly sipping on a mug and her eyes were closed.

A chair was pulled up, seemingly for me to sit on. Once I sat down, Valentine moved away from in front of the bedroom door and joined us at the table. Sighing I opened my mouth. "So it all began back when we first went clubbing..."

And so I began to tell them the story of how I had joined the mafia. I didn't bother hiding the truth, though I did sugarcoat some of the more...violent actions I had undertaken. They didn't interrupt me and they proved to be some quite stellar listeners. None of them interrupted me, even Yelena, who for some reason was still here and listening attentively like she hadn't been there for most of the time. 

After I finished, Eve gave me a quick hug. "You don't have to get revenge for me or anything, I don't care about those jokes."

I shook my head. "Sorry, but it's just something I have to do."

Eve frowned, clearly not liking my answer but just slowly smiled. "At least I know how much you love me eheheheh."

Valentine gave me a thoughtful look. "So are you still in the business or what?"

"Yes and no. I won't be doing anything dangerous at least not until I figure out how to deal with Ford. I'm in the process of that right now."

"Have you ever killed someone?"

I didn't answer, but my silence seemed to give them what they were looking for.

"What do you say Eve." Valentine turned around and looked at her with a sullen expression on her face.t 

Eve had the same look. "I don't know, I personally don't really care. I'm sure he had a good reason." 

She gave me a pointed look to which I quickly nodded. "We only intimidate innocent people! We don't kill them!"

"And what about women? Have you broken any hearts lately?"

I shook my head. "No," but I thought hard and continued. "At least none that I'm aware of."

Valentine gave me a deadpan. "Are those really the right words to use?"

She turned to Eve who glared at me. "I think Adam here, needs to learn how to mind his words...I say we give him a little bit of a punishment ~"

"I agree..."

They both turned to me and had absolute mirth in their eyes.

I instinctively covered my pants and was slowly backing away. "Oh?" both the girls grabbed onto my arms. "Trying to escape?"

"Haha, I was just gonna get some water..."

Their combined pressure made me fall back onto the sofa, as they both began to crawl on me. I felt their weight shifting the couch as I began to feel a little hot.

Eve leaned over and blew on my ear. "You're not going anywhere."

Valentine tried to do the same but ended up falling over and she crashed against my body. I wasn't ready for the sudden movement and choked out as her knees slammed against my chest.

"Sorry!" She cried out, her hands using my sides as support. The mood had been ruined and Eve started to giggle.

"I guess we don't have to rush into it." She said thoughtfully. Valentine nodded to her side.

"But don't think you're off!" she pointed a long finger at me and wagged it. I dutifully kept silent. "We're gonna hog you all night, none of that mafia shit okay?"

She dimmed the lights and looked for some cheesy show on the cable. Valentine got up from her seat to grab a few beers and brought them back as Eve finished switching the channels. It was a movie about a group of women going around like mercenaries. 

Yelena was still out and so we started the movie after texting her what we were planning on doing. She texted back saying she'd come back in a bit. And so we started watching the movie.

At one point, both Valentine and Eve sorely regretted choosing this and started trying to change the channel. I guess they had seen my eyes wander to the skintight bodysuits being used in the movie. 

Eve huffed and pressed herself against me, making sure my elbows were touching her breasts. Valentine was even bolder, directly getting up and taking a seat on my lap, wiggling her tight butt as it shifted against me. 

She also made sure to cover up my vision of the movie with a view of her long and slender back. 

It didn't take a long time for me to "wake up." 

I leaned forward, smelling the strawberry-shampoo on her long hair. I just loved the feeling of her silky smooth hair locks and I began to gently stroke it with my left hand. The other curled around Eve's waist, as she wrapped her arms around me. 

Valentine bent over and picked up the remote, muting the television, turning around and shifting her weight to be facing me. Her legs were on the sofa as her soft body was against mine. 

She was face-to-face with me and just stared at me, as she began grinding up and down against my rapidly growing bulge. I could feel the laces of her panties against her nightdress and we both began breathing heavily.

Eve, not feeling included enough with just a hand, forcefully turned my head and began kissing me. She instantly went for a deep kiss, opening my lips with her long tongue. I returned the favor and we began making out, as Valentine was still rubbing herself against me while slightly moaning. As Eve and I continued to kiss, Valentine began to move herself down, getting into a kneeling stance on the floor. 

She frowned at how hard the floor was against her knees and grabbed a pillow for herself before continuing with her movements. Eve took advantage of the open lap by moving herself to sit on my chest, placing her butt right in front of Valentine's face as she began to remove my pants. Valentine didn't really care as she was too focused on my dick. 

It had sprung out of its constraints and was now standing tall, threatening to move towards Eve's spreading cheeks as she leaned against me. 

Valentine took it in her mouth as she began sucking it, making slightly lewd noises. Her small tongue was dancing along my tip, making me shiver into my kiss with Eve as it became more and more frantic. Valentine moved her hands to start rubbing along my shaft, stimulating me even further. I was getting close and Valentine could sense it, feeling proud of the accomplishment of getting me to a climax so soon.

I broke from the kiss with Eve and moaned out. "Oh Valentine, I'm getting close."

Eve looked jealous that Valentine would be the first one to get me there. "Hmph, I thought we had an agreement to let me go first."

Valentine just shrugged, my dick still in her mouth. If she felt bad, she sure wasn't showing it. She only quickened her movements and I was right on the brink of cumming when I felt her stop.

It was the most disappointing thing I had ever felt, to be brought so close yet robbed of that final moment. I gasped out as she removed her lips around my dick. Eve saw this and smiled maliciously. Valentine wiped some of the precum and saliva off her mouth and looked at me with the same smile.

"Oh? Did you forget about the little punishment you owe us?" Eve sneered. 

I wasn't desperate at this point. As my head began to clear, I remembered Yelena was supposed to be coming sometime anyways. It'd be better to end this now than to get caught again, right?

Seeing my reaction, the two of them were solely disappointed. Were they thinking I'd be begging them to cum? Begging to stick it in? It was my turn to sneer as they huddled somewhere out of earshot and began whispering.

They seemed to come to a consensus and walked back, this time both of them started a strip show that admittedly made my naked cock stand up even larger. Eve wiggled herself out of her tight underclothes, revealing her perfect supermodel body. Her hair hung down as she pulled the bra over her head. Valentine was the same, her beautiful naked figure coming out like a blossoming flower after she took off her light clothes. 

They both laid down on either side of me and sat down, making sure that their bodies were heating up my own. I was about to move, but they both held their hands down to prevent me from getting up. "No! You're not allowed to! You can only watch!" Valentine said.

'Watch what,' I thought. But that question was answered soon enough.

They began to masturbate, directly next to me, as I was forced to watch two rapidly increasingly horny women play with themselves. The squelching sounds of their pussies was driving me crazy. 

I was half-expecting them to give up on the whole punishment and succumb to the growing arousal but they were surprisingly stronger than I thought. Even as they were rubbing their wet pussies, they still had the power to hold me down to remind me that I wasn't supposed to be acting. 

My dick was throbbing at this point, begging to get rid of its ever-building load. After seeing their heated gazes and lewd cries, I gave in. With a quick movement, I got up and presented myself directly before Valentine's gorgeous slit. 

She cried out a little when she suddenly found herself pressing her face against the back of the sofa as I grabbed her by the thighs. I entered her from the back, aligning myself to her pussy. "Ah! Adam, doing it so soon!" She glanced a bit at Eve who seemed pissed I hadn't taken her first. She was furiously rubbing herself and squeezing her tits as she no longer had to hold me down. She gave me a look and I knew I'd have to make it up to her later.

But now, it was just for Valentine. 

As I began sliding in and out of her, our lips met and our tongues intertwined. We kissed as I thrusted inside of her, groaning at the feeling of her walls pressuring me. The buildup of cum that had accumulated during their playtime was raring to be let loose. Their teasing had backfired, something that Valentine was sorely aware of. 

"Wait, it's not my safe day!"

I wasn't wearing a rubber. She seemed panicked and I realized that she was making a good point. I controlled my lust enough to take out my dick right as I was cumming, ending all over her back. 

"Eh!" she shouted, as she felt the hot and sticky substance splash against her. Her own juices were trailing against her legs, staining the floor and sofa. She turned around to face my still towering dick, dripping with our mixed juices and she started cleaning it with her tongue. She continued the blowjob and didn't seem to mind the taste of herself lingering on my dick. She dutifully licked every last drop off and finally removed it, her pussy seemingly salivating.

I entered her yet again, as she slowly fell into an ecstasy. I grabbed onto her thighs while she cried out, her face morphing into that of pure joy. She was in the middle of an orgasm when I heard the door knock and open with a creak. We weren't expecting anyone but Yelena who I didn't think would mind too much. So I continued pumping inside of Valentine as the mystery person began to clamor inside. 

The mystery person fumbled with the lightswitch, bathing us all in brightness. I squinted at the sudden change and with my hands still around Valentine's waist, I realized that the person who had entered wasn't Yvonne but Christina!

Her mouth was open in a greeting that quickly turned into a scream as she saw us in the middle of our lovemaking. She pointed with trepidation at my dick that popped out of Valentine as she moaned out. 

Her face was rapidly turning red as she turned to see Eve spread out on the sofa, her legs high in the air as she was masturbating to the sight of me and Valentine. Eve had just finished her own orgasm and was panting, looking at Christina. "Hey Chris, what's up?"

She didn't seem to care for the fact that she was naked while Christina tried to cover her eyes. "Wear some clothes first you pervert!"

Eve tilted her head. "Why? Adam's gonna be fucking me real soon. It'd be a pain to have to take them off again."

Christina nearly collapsed hearing that answer. She even started biting on the hem of the wooly sweater she had on. Eve again asked her a question. "What's wrong? You wanna join?"

This was too much for Christina who ran away into Eve's room, where we heard her muffled shouts and the sound of someone punching a pillow.

Eve shrugged and turned to us. "Her loss."

Valentine had orgasmed yet again and was twitching as I slid my dick out of her one last time. She had an extremely content expression on her face as she laid shivering and I moved her legs to give her some decency as I made my way to Eve.

She wrapped her legs and arms around my body and held onto me tightly while giving me a long kiss. "And here I thought you'd forgotten me..."

"Mmmm. Sorry you had to wait." 

"Hmph you better be."

She kissed me again and I entered her. 

While we began fucking on the couch, the door to Eve's room opened and someone sat in the shadow, watching us. Slight pants could be heard from that direction as well. We both knew what was going on, but it didn't matter as we were only concentrated on each other for the moment.

48