Chapter 1: Rebirth
188 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 1 : REBIRTH

He suddenly felt dizzy and wake up a moment later. To his surprise, he felt very lethargic. His body was not moving as he wanted. After some time passed he calmed down a little and take in the situation. For some reason, his memories were hazy. He can't remember his name but he  remember him being a university student. After taking a look at his surrounding he saw a luxurious room with chandelier and he was sleeping in a comfy bed. He also realized that he was no longer an adult but a baby. He was very confused. "Is it the so called reincarnation or something!?" He can't help but think that. At that time, a young woman entered the room and hug him. "Ara, you wake up. I was so scared that you were sleeping for 3 days. I called best doctor and healing mage but you still didn't wake up. I'm so relieved." Then she kissed him on the forehead. He femt some kind of warmth in his chest and fell asleep happily. 

After waking up he was not in as much panic as before. He thought about the situation calmly and inspect himself. He now knew that he was in a world with magic and he was also probably from a different world without magic. He can't remember his parents from previous life or any other relatives, so it didn't filled weird to have a mother in this life. He have no idea why he was in this world or who bought him here. He thought about games from his previous life and chanted "status" but nothing happened. He felt a bit disheartened but still tried to analyze himself again now without saying anything. Then suddenly a display appeared in front of him. 

__________________________________

Name: Ryleon Deux Inheror

Age: 5 months old

Race: Human

Mana: 284,000

Skills:

• Akashic Record

• Divine Creation

• Arch Sage

• Supreme Warrior

• Genius Prodigy

• Absolute Fate

• Space-time Ruler 

Titles: Eldest son of a marquis, Reincarnator, Genius

__________________________________

I'm not sure if my status is strong or not because I don't have a comparison. But the names do look strong. After I tried my first skill < Akashic Record > it give me all the details about the skill and I can check the derails of my status using this skill. So, I'm going to check everything in details. 

The result of my extensive research is quite awesome. 

Akashic Record : It is a skill which let you take a peek at the world's own records. It have the sub skills of 1. Analyze (highest version of appraisal type skill. It can provide information about everything) 2. Perfect Record (record any and everything. The owner will never forget anything ) 3. Library (contains most of the knowledge which is present in the world in the form of books) 4. Parallel thought acceleration (accelerate the thought processing speed and let owner do multiple task at the same time) 5. Disguise and mapping (can set up a fake status and also can prevent weaker appraisal. It can also detective all the info and create a perfect map).

Divine Creation: This skill can create material the owner desire in exchange of magical power. The owner can also create the desired thing by restructuring the base material. In this case, the mana uses remain minimum. Owner can also shape there magic using this skill. 

Arch Sage: This skill let you use every element (fire, water, wind, earth, lightning, light, darkness, non). Can freely control the power of the spell to some extent. The mana consumption is minimum. Growth in magic is accelerated to great degree. Creating new magic is also possible. Chanting is not needed. 

Supreme Warrior: This skill let's the owner became the best worriar. The sub skills are 1. Weapon mastery (let the owner master any weapon with minimum effort) 2. Rapid regeneration (heal and wound immediately) 3. Healthy body ( immunity to abnormal condition, disease, poison) 4. Monstrous physic (strong physic and accelerated growth) 5. All sense enhancement (enhanced all senses)

Genius Prodigy: Learning rate, growth, intelligence is enhanced. Can learn everything perfectly in short amount of time. A aura of awe is always surrounding the owner. The more hard the owner works the better the skill's effect goes up. 

Absolute Fate: If the owner wants something hard enough the fate itself change to suit the owner's wish. The owner can't control the prosses of the skill but he will always get the desires result. 

Space-time Ruler: The owner can use the magic of space and time system. It is also possible to control both of them and do various miraculous stuff. 

It is really strong. But not just strength but I can use this in many ways. In my previous life, my hobby was reading so the sub skill 'library' is  really perfect for me. I'm happy to know that I'm a genius and I can use strong magic. Magic is really a man's romance so I want to use it as soon as possible. I can also became a great warrior. I'm now very tired, so I'm want to sleep. 

 


6