Chapter 3: Progress in 5 year
162 5 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 3: PROGRESS IN 5 YEARS 

It's been 5 years since I was born in this world. Many things happened in those years. Most shocking news of them all is that my father died just few months ago. He was a very egotesticle personand was also rude. To be honest, I absolutely don't like him at all. He was very rough with my mother and I hated him for that. Even after his death our family doesn't fall into any particular danger because my mother was very capable woman. She took care of the household and also helped me grow up. She is a huge soncon. But I don't blame her for that. Her husband was always bad to her and I and her were always there for each other, supporting both of us. Second piece of important news is that I have recently got myself a younger sister. She is only 3 years old now and she is just a little angel. As for myself, I have already finished my mana growth period. I have also gotten a lot stronger. I have also studied a lot and by the grace of <Genius Prodigy> I'm confident in being one of the most intellectual person in the whole world. I have already killed some monsters and by doing that I gained a lot of popularity from the common citizen. I have also killed human for the first time. I killed some bandits in my territory. I felt a little bad after killing for the first time, but that was all. I didn't really mind killing other person. To be honest, I think this is a good thing. This is a different world, where killing is the norm. I don't regret Now, I have platinum coloured hair, a beautiful and handsome face which looks like a piece of precious art. I'm not trying to brag here but I can only say that my looks are divine. I do have a theory about my looks tho. It is said that the more mana a person have the more good looks that person will have. I have a huge amount of mana, but I think that's not all. My guess is that, my skill <Absolute Fate> have done something because I did have a very strong wish to have super good looks. Let's also take a look at my status,

__________________________________

Name: Ryleon Deux Inheror

Age: 5 years old

Race: Human

Mana: 17.3 million (17,325,613)

Skills:

• Akashic Record

• Divine Creation

• Arch Sage

• Supreme Warrior

• Genius Prodigy

• Absolute Fate

• Space-time Ruler 

Titles: Eldest son of a marquis Inheror, Reincarnator, Genius, Dragon Slayer, Marquis of Tranata, Ruler of Greesique forest of the lost, Devil Slayer, Master of divine beasts, Husband of Supreme Dragon, Natural Calamity, Monster Destroyer, Idol, Son of Hope, Slave's Master, Orc Slayer, Goblin Slayer, Ogre Slayer, Oni Slayer, Ruler of Onis, Holy Saint, Hero

__________________________________

I have also started a few business. By utilising my <Divine Creation> I recreated a lot of things like chocolate, cosmetics, fine cloths and many more. I didn't just created 1 single company. I actually created several companies doing different things and even also several doing the same type of business. My reason for that is simply to not garner insane amount of attention. If one single company is super massive, many would try to take advantage of that. But having saveral with great but not excessive success doesn't do any bad. It is top secret that I'm the head of most top companies. Everyone except some have no idea that I lead most of the top companies. I also have monopoly over many products because they can't be made without my power of 'creation'. I have a huge amount of profit and money through my business transaction. 

One another important thing I did last year was the destruction of slave trading in Inheror territory. Slave trading was a huge part of trading but the condition of the slaves were very bad. When I visited a slave store incognito I was actually very angry by the condition of the salves. So I used the power of my house and trading companies to buy most of the slaves. There was some who doesn't want to sell their slaves I also use force a bit. I can't completely destroy the culture of the slaves but I did what I want to. Don't worry, I didn't just release them and be done with it. Anyone who wants to work for me I gave all of them a job. As a merchant, I have a lot of job posts. I can use my <Akashic Record> to find anyone a suitable job. And they were all way to much loyal to me. I got a lot of soldiers, maids and workers from them. I have completely banned slave trading in my territory. 

I also have advised the farmers in our land advanced farming techniques. I also created brewery and specially miso, mayonnaise factory. I can create magic items easily and also can create ancient artifact which present age techniques can't create. I really want to improve my citizen's lifestyle, so I didn't put the headquarter for magic item creation company to our own capital, Trysonia. After father's death mom looks after most political and diplomatic matters where reputation is a must. And I look after the military and economical matters. You may think that military needs reputation more but what it needs most is power and I'm confident in being one of the strongest in the whole world. So I take over the military easily just by showing off a little bit of my power. I have changed the command system from before. Now 1000 soldiers are lead by a captain. 10 captain, that means 10,000 soldiers are under a general and 5 generals are under a commander. I have a total of 15 commander that means an army of 750,000 strong. But officially it only shows 100,000 so we are a lot stronger than we look. Even with the fake number of 100,000, we are still one of the 10 strongest force in the kingdom. Right now I want to believe that we are stronger overall but there are a lot of cunning foxes in the kingdom who also hide there true power so I can't be sure. 

'knock, knock'. That was my door knocking sound by one of my personal maid, Anne. She was one of the slave I saved and she have a skill too. Her skill <service> helps her working harder for the master she believe from the bottom of her heart and she can also sacrifice her own life to save her master. That's the power of <service>. I have confirmed with my skill that I'm her true master, but I don't wish for her to use <service> at any cost. " Master it's time"said Anne. When I was deep in my thoughts she called out to me. So, why was I thinking a lot of these things now. That's because it's time for my debut in the high society. Right now I'm in our capital mansion in the capital, Drasconava of Annadelle kingdom. I'm going to host a ball to celebrate my 5th birthday and that is also going to be my social debut. I'm finally going to take a step in the political field, so I'm both a bit nervous and also excited. After coming to this world and gaining phenomenal power I have made a decision to live my life to the fullest. So, I'm going to do just that.

5