Chapter 4: A mother’s plight
141 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 4: A MOTHER'S PLIGHT 

Lisa's POV

I was 2nd princess of Gilmas principality. When I was 12 years old I got engaged with a Marquis of neighbouring great kingdom. I was not a girl who lives in the dream but even so I still wish for a good and happy marriage life. So, I was in a very cherry mood when I was getting married in the age of 15 years. But, I fell from my high horse very quickly. On my first night after marriage, I was torture and beaten half to death. I was living in hell for all these time. I was still hoping for a light and God smiled at me and gave me a light. That was my son. I gave birth to him when I was 16. He was gentle. When he was only 2 years old, he started supporting me. One day I was beaten black and blue by that scum of a man, that day when I was crying in misery , my light came to me and literally use light to heal me. I was astonished. Light magic was one of the most rare element and it was impossible of a 2 years old to be able to use magic. Then I heard a voice in my mind. It was a very pleasant voice. " Don't worry mom, I will support you. Please don't cry." From that day on my life improved. I had another baby, this time a cute girl. The torture was going on as usual but due to the help from my dearest son I was holding up well enough. After the first day I talked with him he told me a lot of things. Things like he is from a another world and he have several top class gifts were not easy things to believe but I was able to because he gave me definitive proof. His knowledge was astounding. And he can kill terrible monster which even other nobles fear single-handedly was proof enough. I was not sad that my son was someone from a different world but I was only happy and on heaven's by getting his affection and good-will. Then on my 21st birthday he gave me a birthday present. And that present was an opportunity. A opportunity to take revenge. I have not known of this fact but the Gilmas principality doesn't exists anymore. And the person who conquered it killed all of my relatives was none other than my husband. I wanted revenge. I wanted it so badly that I became almost insane by that desire. And my desire was fulfilled by none other than my son. But I was not heartless enough to caught my son up in my mess. I tried to stop him from doing this. I tried to stop him from becoming a murderer, specially a family murderer. Without killing you can't live your life, I know that this was not the case for his previous life so I was trying to stop him. I don't want my kind and compassionate son to became something like that. But he simply replied " I always repay favour with favour and hostility with hostility. I love you, mom and I hate father. So I'm going to kill him. Even if you don't I'll still kill him in the future. I have already killed human. To be honest, to me intelligent monster and humans are no different. So, please don't worry about me mom. I will always support you and please support me too." I can't say anything after that.   

The please that was choosen for that scum of a man's execution was formal capital of Gilmas principality, where this hateful man torture killed my brother and father. It was terrifyingly well planed. My son Leon planned everything to the last detail. That man was there for a inspection when a opposing army attacked the place in rebellion. In the turmoil of the battle the marquis will be killed by a well prepared trap. Even to he is a noble with great magical power he can't escape this super rare trap and died here. That trap was a famous assassination technic used to kill nobles which depend on the deficiency of air and a particular element of air. It was impossible for someone to do the same thing as the legendary assassin but there was a magic tool that can do it once. That magic tool was actually created by Leon. And it will be on the spot. But that man will be killed by my hand. I was nervous but everything went perfectly. I was able to face this hate full man. Seeing me he was shouting at me and asking me why I was here. I answer that I was here to kill him without and playing around. He was naturally very angry and attacked me with his strong fire magic. He throw about 50 |Fireball| toward me. I also countered using same amount of |Waterball|. He can't take the fact that my magic was his match so he used a special magic of Inheror family |Blooming Flame Lotus|. It was a Superior class spell. He was assured of his victory but I used |Forced Sanctuary| , an advanced class light spell. Yes, by a little help from my son I was able to awaken to the light element. He said I was always capable of using it but it was dorment so I wasn't able to. He was astonished to see a light element spell used by me. Even tho it was a rank lower it was still able to block most of the damage from his spell. The little bit of damage took was was healed by my |Light Heal| spell. After casting a superior class spell he was almost out of mana. I was not much better either but I still have a Trump card. I use a gem given to me by my son which can recover my mana. Then after recovering my mana I use another advanced class spell |Chains of Light| and strangle him. He was gasping for air and I was enjoying every moment of it. And soon he breathed his last. I was able to take my revenge. I was wondering how I would feel but after doing this I actually didn't fell anything except appreciation and gratitude for my son. And I made a vow in my heart to devote my life for my son and to help him anyway I can. 

________________________________

Name: Lisa Deux Inheror

Age: 21 years old

Race: Human 

Mana: 12,567

Skills:

• Dorment Brilliance

Titles: 2nd princess of Gilmas principality, Wife of marquis Inheror, Guided soul, Familiar killer

________________________________





5