Chapter 6: A lonely Dragon
112 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 6: A LONELY DRAGON

Supreme Dragon's POV 

I suddenly feel extremely powerful magic power. Feeling that I wake up from my years long sleep. That amount of magic power was extreme even for a dragon which are strongest species living in this forest. I spread my awareness wide and try to find out who is the owner of that magic power. It doesn't take me long to find out about the person this magic power belong to. " Ehh~~~" l leak out a weird voice unintentionally. But noone can blame me for for that because the owner of that huge amount of mana was a human. And not even an adult but a very small child. Not only that it seems that he also notice me spying on him which should have been impossible for a mere human. It seems that he was fighting a [Obsidian Monarch Dragon] and use several instances of superior rank magic at once to kill it. It was more like a slaughter. I can't believe there can be a human who can slaughter dragons like they are nothing. It's very interesting. He is also coming toward my resting place. I guess he track my position. He also beat several other high ranking dragon easily when coming toward me. His power is not something I can ignore, so I'm going to meet and talk with him. I want to know the secret about his power. Here he is. Fufufu let's see what type of person he is. I can't wait.

When I see the boy I am astonished again. I already konw that he is very young. But seeing him again I can see that he is only 4-5 years old. Even after watching me he doesn't show any sign of fear but instead the feeling I can feel from him is wonder, excitement and joy. It was simply impossible for me to understand his feelings. I'm, the [Supreme Dragon], Torrnagia Aposyltistas Magtionolla, the strongest of all dragons and one of the strongest in the whole world. I hold power to destroy even the whole world if I want to. I'm that sort of existence. The feeling of joy upon seeing me was incomprehensible. " Umm, I'm sorry to distrub your sleep with my magic. I felt that you were watching me so I'm here to talk to you. If you don't mind, Oh Supreme Dragon, Torrnagia Aposyltistas Magtionolla sama." I am astonished again. There is no way anyone can know my full name. That's just not possible. "How do you know my full name, human child ?" I ask him. In answer he says" Oh sorry, was it suppose to be a secret? I didn't know. Actually I have a skill or gift wahtever which let me know many information. You're name was one of them. But don't worry I know the importance of name and i will not use it for any bad purpose, so you can rest assured." He also give me a big smile. His smile was actually devilish. It can even skip a beat if a [Supreme Dragon] like me. And he said skills. The special powers are called skills not gifts are know to very few. So it is probably true that he can see other's status. Only a very high ranking appraisal or clairvoyance type of skill is capable of that. But even so, to be able to see through me he must be very powerful. " Skills you say, fufu so you know about it. You're very interesting. What do you say, want to have a fight with me?" He replied simply" I cant just fight you without any reason. So, let's see. Hmm, how about a bet. If you win the fight i will tell you my secret to my power but if I win you have to became mine. How about that?"(Leon)

 "I have to became yours, you say!"(Tor)

" Yes exactly. And in a romantic sense. I know that you are a woman and that you can take human form as a [Supreme Dragon]. So I want you to became my woman."(Leon)

 " Your woman. Fufufu. You're just 4-5 years old. How can you say things? Do you even have any idea about romance?"(Tor)

" I may be inexperienced and desireless for my age but that will not be the case for the future. So I want you for my future. Let me tell you another thing. I really love you and it's nothing like a shallow love or love for anly your power. I apologise but i have use my power without your permission to spy a bit on your past and i fell in love with you. So, please became my women." (Leon)

I attacked him without saying anything anymore. Anyone who knows about my past will not live. Anyone who knows the pathetic and naive me from that time will not live. I swap my claw toward him, which can cleave through mountain and earth alike. He dodge that by hair's breadth. And throw a casual punch toward me. But i deal no damage and just bounce of my scales. He said "I see, you are really on a whole different level from those other dragons. Lets see, how you take care of this." He then use a massive amount of mana and and throw several legendary rank magic at me. I will not remain unharmed if i don't dodge them. But the attack was very concentrated. So I dodge the most dangarous ones and let the least damaging ones to hit me. But that was a mistake. His comparativly least damaging spells were not the spells I know but new magic he created with extreme power. I fell for it and was hurt a bit. But it was not severe at all. But i didn't have any time to think it over because before I know he is throwing a Mythical rank spell at me. | Mjolnir Extreme |. A extremely dense lighting pillar attacked me. It was so fast that I can't dodge it at all. And it's destructive power was off the chart. But I use my strongest card, my dragon breath, and I was able to minimize the damage. If i can charge my breath for a little more time I would have been able to overpower it. But as the light vanish I see him with a black blade with golden pattern in hand. I reinforce my body with mana and swing my claw. That sword was dangarous. I thought that I know all the weapons which are able to hurt me but I guess I was wrong. His weapon and my claw collides and he is thrown away by the force and cough up blood. But i am also hart. But he recover the damage instantly and the same goes for me too. That's how we fight for 3 days and 4 nights and he is the final victor. I am now lying on the ground all exhausted and he is standing tall till now. I can't believe he has more stamina and mana than me. Then suddenly he hug me and pat my scale and tell " Don't worry, i will naver betray you. I hope you know atleast that about me after the fight. I will always be with you too. I'm immortal just like you, even tho I'm a human. So, you don't have to worry. You will also have more sisters and fellow wives. So please believe me and became mine." I said nothing. I only changed into my humanoid form and kissed the little boy on the forehead. " Let's kiss on the lips when you grow up. And please take care of me from now on beloved husband." The smile I give that time is the brightest one since my birth. And that's how I , the [Supreme Dragon], Torrnagia Aposyltistas Magtionolla, became Ryleon Deux Inheror's partner for life.

________________________________

Name: Torrnagia Aposyltistas Magtionolla

Age: 568730 years

Race: Supreme Dragon

Mana: 10.3 million (10,365,877)

Skills:

Apocalypse Bringer

• Absolute Elementals

• Divine Physics

• Dragon God 

• Celestial Ruler 

Titles: Mightiest of all dragons, Ruler of the stars, Natural calamity.....(134 more)....., Bride of Ryleon

________________________________

3