Chapter 7: The Ball part1
90 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 7: THE BALL PART 1

Third person POV

The main hall of Inheror mansion in the capital was decorated with sophistication and class. It was flashy but not gaudy. All the furnitures were of the highest quality. The chandeliers were of unique design and very beautiful. All the tableware were designed with never before seen design from the otherworld. The lighting was done with perfection and it increase the beauty of the hall even more. All in all, the whole venue was like a scene from a beautiful picture or a place from fantasy or dream. It was sure to steal the heart of all aristocrats. 

Leon's POV 

Coming out of my waiting room I head toward the main hall for the ball of my birthday. I have release all stops and i did all i can for this party. I have prepared the best food this world, even the otherworld have to offer.  I also used <Divine Creation> to create the best quality and design of tablewares and curtains. I used <Akashic Record> to plan the perfect lighting formation for the hall. So, I can proudly tell that my party is one of the best in the whole world. The whole venue is protected by legendary rank spell. So the security is also impeccable. On this topic, there is total 8 classes of magic in this world. Each higher class is stronger than the last. They goes in ascending order low, mid, high, advanced, superior, legendary, mythical and divine. The first five classes are said to be the limit for mortals and last two are the class of transcendent and the final class is domain of the gods. By the way I can use divine class magic but I don't use it even in critical situation because it's too powerful and can effect the whole world itself even if I don't want it to. Thinking about all these i have reached my destination, the mainhall and so it's the time to start the party. 

I enter the hall after the announcer announce my entry. The whole hall became empty once I made my entry. Then I walk up to the stage. 

"Thank you everyone for taking your time off your busy schedule and coming here today. I'm very happy and pleased to see all of you coming to congratulate me on my birthday. I have prepared a little hospitality from my side, and I hope you all will enjoy it to the fullest. The glass you're holding now is a original design from me and famous Dastriug company is going to sell it from next month to the noble visiter. But I have  prepared 2 piece of these as a little return gift for you all. Thank you very much. CHEERS!!!"(Leon)

After the address I went to greet everyone in the hall. There is a lot of factions in this kingdom. The main 5 factions are the kings faction, lead by the King himself. The war faction, lead by my Inheror family. It's the second biggest faction just after the kings. Then there is glory faction, lead by Duke Magnowel. Modaretor faction, lead by Count Falcana and it's the weakest faction. And the neutral faction, which is actually not a faction but represent the aristocrat who haven't join any above mentioned faction. I'm the current leader of the war faction, after my father's death, but I still haven't gotten to personally know all the members till now. So today I used this chance to know all the members and also to scout out good talents. With the help of <Akashic Record> it was actually easy. I meet one of my favourite candidate, daughter of Duke Rossel, Catarina Von Rossel. She is a beautiful girl with pink hair and she have a very fluffy atmosphere around her. She is genuinely a good girl or should I say a good woman. 

"Nice to meet you, Miss Rossel. I'm Ryleon, you can call me Leon if you want. "(Leon)

"Ora, very nice to meet you, Leon sama. Thank you for inviting me today and congratulations on your birthday."(Catarina)

"Thank you very much. I hope you're having fun in here"(Leon)

"Yes, I'm enjoying it very much. All these foods are very delectable. I have never eaten them before. And the decorations and furnitures are also on a class of there own. I can't believe how gorgeous they are."(Catarina)

"Yes, they are my original design. I'm happy to see that you like them. I'm planning to sell some of these products so I think you can also buy them in the future easily. I have some other guests to greet. Please enjoy the ball and excuse me."(Leon)

"Yes, I plan to enjoy every bit of it. Thank you very much. "

After the conversation with Catarina and monitoring her every moment I got all the results. So now I'm going to visit other guests. But before I can go anywhere a very unpleasant person came to me. He is ther heir of Duke Magnowel, Glen Van Magnowel. I sighed in my heart and became ready to confront him. 

"Well well, new marquis sama. I'm the first son of Duke Magnowel and also heir to the Princiana Dukedom, Glen Van Magnowel. As a higher ranking aristocrat and your senior, let me congratulate you for your birthday as well as for your debut to the society. As a little gift from us, let us take over your ruling of Inheror domain. A foolish widow and greenhorn child can't rule over peasants. So let me grace your little domain with my genius supervision."(Glen)

I can't. I can't stop laughing and getting angry at the same time. I'm angry because he insult my mother but I can't stop laughing as how balant his attempt is. I will definitely take care of this guy but let's do that in the future. I will let him be for now. 

"Fufu, I apologise because I can't accept your little gift. I do care about my domain so I can't let it be in the hand of a dumb person. So, i wish to take care of it myself. I do have good advisor in my camp so you can be relieved."(Leon)

"Foolish child. How dare you insult me!! Do you want to have animosity with my Magnowel household. Hmph."

"How can that be. I just said that the current advisor for my domain is dumb. I obviously didn't mean you. Or, do you believe yourself to be dumb?"(Leon)

I give a nonchalant answer without showing any contempt on my face. I only made a wondering face. But the effect was more than i expected. He is all red with anger. He than only give a half-baked warning and go away. I don't really care much about all that so I just forget about it and go to greet other nobles. 

__________________________________

Name: Catarina Von Rossel

Age: 5 years old

Race: Human

Mana: 9,876

Skills:

• Mood enhancement

• Clear mind

Titles: Daughter of Duke Rossel, Mood maker, Saint 

__________________________________



3