Chapter 8: The Ball part 2
80 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 CHAPTER 8: THE BALL PART 2

After greeting most of the aristocrats, now I am taking a little brake and I am tasting the dishes I recreated from my memory. Then the announcer announce the arrival of Royal family. 

"Everyone, please give you attention. Her highness Princess Eleanora Flora Tresta is here for the ball. Please give her a warm welcome."(Announcer)

The princess then enter the hall. She have a very beautiful face as if she was created from a sculpture. Her eyes as blue and cear as a lake. Her hair was golden colour as if it was made of gold threads. She is very beautiful but her beauty is like that of dolls. I go ahead to welcome her. 

"Thank you very much for coming to my birthday, your highness, princess Eleanora. Please do enjoy my the foods. I'm confident you will find it satisfing."(Leon)

"I congratulate you for your birthday and debut. I am looking forward to the food."

She is not a person of many words. And I also feel some hostility from her. I see, the information network of the king is really good. Fufu. It's going to be fun. Very fun indeed. She already knows about some of my exploits. I can read her thoughts and i find out that she knows some information about me, so she is a bit cautious about me. But I don't need to mind her too much, nor do I want to think about this. The information she knows is nothing special. So, I just bow toward her and let her be. She is only 6 years old but smart. I look forward to her as a rival. Fufu. 

The rest of the party went as I expected. There was aristocrat from other factions who tried to scheme against me but were all unsuccessful. That's how my standing among my own faction was also solidified. It was a very beneficial gathering for me. Now that I have debut in the aristocratic society, I am going to actively participate in all the matters and then I will also became independent and will create my own country when the time is right. I myself alone can destroy the kingdom and create my own even now. But there is more to it in a country then just brute force. I also need competent subordinate and a willing population. I don't just want to rule over a country for playing kingdom making game, I want to rule properly and also want to improve the life quality of the common citizen. The technical level of this world is not very high. I want to improve it. I am almost immortal so my ruling can last for a very long time. If I don't became some kind of degenerate I should be able to create a almost paradise like country. I also have given a significant authority over my life to my dragon wifey. She will excercise it if the situation gets dire. She has already lived for many thousands of years so the passage is not going to effect her much. The technology here depends on magic instead of science but that doesn't mean science is absent here or there is no need for it. So, I want to improve both science and magic technology. As this world have magic it have way more potential than my previous world. Is it too much of a dream? Maybe it is. But u don't care. I have the power to realise this dream and I want to do everything I can to fulfill it too. I also want to make love to many excellent and good women of the present and also the future. And if I can even good women of the far past. That's my dream and I will try my best to see it fulfilled. 

As for my current powers, I as always have my skills. And I found out that there is no level or such to the skills but you can improve it if you practice with those skills and use them often. So, I always utilise the skill as much as I can to became as proficient as possible in those skills. I'm also working hard on creating more spell for both daily life and fighting purpose. By using <Creation> I'm also creating many artifacts and magic tools and selling them to the common people through many of my marchant companies for reasonable prize. And obviously I'm creating many new and old food products from my previous world and spreading then throughout this world. This world also have many different cultures and even races, so I'm doing my best to learn about all of them as I want to rule over then in the future. But I'm not learning about them to only rule over them but also because I'm genuinely interested about many different races, their lifestyle and culture. They are kinda like the same as they were in my previous world knowledge. Elves are forest loving and isolationist. They have very high pride and also to go along with it, high magical capabilities. Dwarfs are short, bearded and muscular. They have high physical strength but less mana. They also love smithing and booze. Beastpersons have the charectaristics of the animal race they belong to. The the dog person having good sense of smell and high strength but fox person having high mana. Dragons are the strongest as a race in whole but there are several individuals in other races who can match a dragon. But they are just exceptions. Normally in average a dragon is overwhelmingly stronger then any normal member of races. On the other hand there are monsters and demons. Monsters are creature or mutant animal. Their intelligence is not that hight but most of then are stronger than regular member of races. Demons on the other hand are very intelligent and they also have many types among them like beastpersons. They are also strong and have high mana depending on their species. Then there are Angels, Devils, and Spirits. They are not the residents of this world's normal realm but instead are resident of the spiritual realm. They also have their own alliance. The angels are good alliance, where on the other hand Devils are evil alliance. The spirits are neutral alliance. That doesn't mean that the angels don't kill someone and are good natured. But that means that they don't enjoy the act of killing but they will kill without mercy. But the Devils enjoy the act of killing and slaughter. The spirits actualy don't have much imotions so they are neutral. It is possible to visit spirit realm but for that you have to be very strong and you have to have a high age. My wifey can visit the spiritual realm but I still can't because I don't have enough age in my bag. I want to go on a date with Tor. Fufu, I'm looking forward to it. 

3