Chapter 11: Dungeon Conquest
1.9k 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 11: DUNGEON CONQUEST

The dungeon and fields of this world is habitat for monsters. So, no normal person goes inside one. These places are mostly visited by adventures. But there is another portion of people who also enter those region with even more ease then a group of adventures and that group is aristocrats. With mighty magic power on their call, they can easy enter low level ones and stronger ones can also conquer mid level ones too. The main obstacles are the high and even harder legend level dungeon. Their numbers in the world is not much but they cover a lot and a lotttt gigantic area. Conquering one high-level dungeon is equivalent to conquering several 10 to 100 of mid level dungeon. But I actually started my dungeon conquest from the below the list, from a low level dungeon. You have to be at least 10 years old if you want to challenge a dungeon but I used my aristocratic privilege to enter at the age of only 6. And I was trying to solo the dungeon named |Asalakala cave of terror|. The name of the dungeon was way to scary but it was actually only a low level dungeon. But it is a terrifying place because among the low level dungeons it was one of the hardest one. Many low and even mid level adventure had underestimated this place as low level and had lost their life. I had also send 3 of my army squad to conquer 3 more low level dungeon named |House of puppet|, |Insect paradise|, |Odessa cavern|. 

Cave of terror was as it's name stated a cave type dungeon. Most of the monster here were humanoid like goblin, orcs and ogres. But most of them were stronger than normal monster and there is several high ranking species mixed amongst them. That's the main reason for many adventure's death. They most of the time misjudge the enemy's strength and died because of this. The 1st floor was a cave but the walls were polished and it looked more like a long corridor than a cave. The monster on the upper floors were goblins and kobalts. This same pattern went on upto 10th floor. Then orcs started appearing and after 15th floor ogres enter the stage. There was some traps but most of them were easy and not much of a problem. The reputation of this dungeon was real because there were a lot of high ranking or superior species, like hobgoblin, goblin general, red goblin, high orc, job holding orc, cave ogre, element ogre and the boss final boss on 20th floor was a oni. Oni is way more stronger than a orc and is very intelligent unlike other monster. I have put some restrictions and handicaps on me so I was able to enjoy a decent fight. All in all, even tho the dungeon was easy and the fights were no big deal, I was able to enjoy the adventure vibe and I'm quite satisfied with it. The other groups didn't have a super easy time like me, and many of them got injured, none were dead so I can call this a success. 

Next I choose a mid-ranking dungeon to capture. I send those three together to capture a mid-ranking dungeon and other 6 to clear 6 low ranking ones. The mid-rank dungeon I chose was |Reverora Woodland|. It was a forest type dungeon and most of the monster were beast type. This was again a specially hard dungeon among the mid raking ones. The beasts here are expert of gorilla warfare and they use their natural advantage to it fullest degree. They also have a lot of varieties. For a single group it's extremely hard to traverse this dungeon. My handicap in this dungeon was that i will not use any magic higher than mid tier, I will not use any artifact or magic item, and I will use my bare hands to fight here. I will also use my foot tho. So I entered the dungeon. In the first floor there was monster who looks like monkey, wolf, bird, and snake. The monkeys were called [Crazy Monkey], and they were quite good at gorrila group fighting. Same goes for the wolf but instead of gorilla type combat they went for straight forward but insanely good group combat style. The bird was alone but way stronger individually than other monsters. And the snake was like assassin and it was extremely good at covet action and poison. It was a huge floor. In this dungeon the no. of floor was only 10 but all of them were huge and became harder as the floor increase. The traps were also way harder than and cunning. And the monsters were actually had to beat as their number was insanely high. In this dungeon there were actually 1 boss monster for each floor. The boss after the 5th floor will actually be quite strong and hard to beat even for the king, who is said to have one of highest strength among the aristocrats. I actually have to fight with good concentration against those which was a very good practice for me. Bosses like [Death Viper] was very cunning, where bosses like [Fierce Gorilla] was more like a muscle-head. The final Boss was a giant lion like monster named [Radiant Golden Lion] and it was a extremely powerful monster. It had crazy regeneration power, a canon like attack, good defense, insane physical strength, and razor sharp claw and tooth which can shred through anything. It was like jack of all tread, master of all. I can surely said that even if all the aristocrats of the kingdom tried there best to beat this monster together, they still can't beat it. It was just that strong. No doubt this dungeon was unconquered till now. I'm now extremely looking forward to high ranking dungeons because they are said to be even harder then this one. Now it makes sense that no one even tries to conquer those. Fufu, but I'm going to do it. I'm really, really looking forward to try and conquer a high and then a legendary dungeon. I think legendary dungeon can give even me in my full strength trouble which I will appreciate because it will help me grow. Fuhahaha, I can't wait.

2