Chapter 28
59 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I cleared my throat and then took a deep breath, “So, tell me what you are doing! I…I am still sort of an outcast right now, so I don’t know what you are talking about.”

Telling him that I was being blocked a lot at the moment, probably because I was a bit upset and just taking it out on him, I felt a bit bad but couldn’t help saying what I did.

“We completed our…Bond…” Rex started but stopped. How had he only just thought of it now!

It had been, nature…Instinct…

I shrugged, not understanding a simple thing.

“We need to take precautions…” Rex repeated, but this time he was not walking, just cuddling me.

 

Precautions?

“Why?”

I didn’t hear an answer and looked up at him. I clearly felt him being worried, even a bit scared to tell me.

“You might be too weak…Too weak to…” Rex took a deep breath, “When Isilesah was pregnant…We, she had troubles.”

Oh…

Was it just me then, getting all…Happy to finally start a family?

“It’s not that I don’t want to have a family with you, Sweetheart! I want to have pups with you, I do, I just also want you to be healthy!”

I nodded.

 

He was scared and I understood, it’s just…

Looking at him, softening my gaze, I then smiled, “Ok, we’ll take precautions from now on.”

Rex frowned and said, “But…”

I covered his mouth and pouted, glaring at him for a moment, “We’ll leave it up to…Fate…”

Shaking his head, knowing the high chance of…

Looking down at her stomach, Rex put a hand there and couldn’t help but think that right now, there was a high chance that his own pup was there…

But how could they deal with that!

“No…”

 

I looked away and even turned around, away from Rex.

Can we talk about this later?

I had a huge feeling that I was easily upset and angered, and I was scared to yell at him.

Hearing him sigh and hold me from behind, I closed my eyes, “Sorry.”

“You have nothing to apologize for, Sweetheart. I’m just…”

He was a man after all, I didn’t expect him to state loudly that he was afraid. He didn’t want to lose me and that was that.

“We’ll go see the doctor.” I said, guessing that was where Rex was going anyway.

 

 

The doctor had already taken new tests since I had awakened, seeing that I was practically human once again. I was able to get sick a lot easier, I had some type of trouble digesting and I actually didn’t have as much energy as some others but…It didn’t mean it was the end of the world. The doctor stated that he would be here for us if needed and that I should not die if I were to get pregnant and give birth.

Rex’s plan had been to take certain medication so that nothing would be growing, but I decided against that and stated that we will use precautions from then on, knowing the chances.

So what…

Well…It was really simple in my eyes. If there really was something growing, how in the world could I destroy it!? Are you nuts!?

 

With a slight strain between us, it still didn’t mean that we didn’t love each other. We were one once again and I finally started to see people more, having a bit more fun, except I no longer did it in wolf form, I did it instead with a scooter!

Scooting around was so much fun! I did have two stacks but really did take a bit more precaution after that, just like with a few other things…

Actually, even though we were a bit worried, we were still very much in love and very much already a family. I finally got my time with Ryne, since I had missed out already on so much of it, so I had a lot to make up for!

Actually, since I loved being so carefree, Ryne and I got on like a house on fire! We drew together and laughed together, and I was happy to swing on swings and go down a slide!

 

Then, otherwise, we were able to ‘explore’ different ‘regions’….

What we couldn’t do before, we were doing now! I wasn’t a teenager anymore!

I was an adult, with adult wants and desires! I was finally having the ‘sex’!

You know, back on earth where the ‘sex’ was rumored to be good and all. It was better!

No wonder there was porn!

No wonder men wanted it, like all the time!

 

We went through so many ‘precautions’ just in a week that I would easily get red cheeks!

Ahh! The sex was magnificent!

I swear it was different to earth, simply because when you are mated, it tingles and feels right…Like, so right that the world doesn’t exist or…Or the world exists for you! No, not just the world, the universe! The universe came into being just for the moment of being with your mate! Yeah, that’s, that’s it!

It wasn’t long though, when the ‘worry’ came to be a real worry though.

Different smells, different feelings and actions…

 

It wasn’t like Isilesah’s pregnancy, which actually only happened over about five months or so, maybe four, it was a human’s one.

My smell only started to change about two months in, but then everything changed!

I finally realized what it was like to be pregnant and just like nearly every other pregnant woman…I didn’t want to be pregnant anymore!

It sucks!

Rex could only sigh to this! He had tried and failed, only to be happy and to see me unhappy! He really didn’t know what to do with me!

 

The man that was my soul mate, the father of my children, was someone that needed me, wanted me, desired me and protected me. He was…My life as well…

I needed his presence, his smell, it soothed me greatly. I wanted his desire, his protection and…I loved him ever so much!

As much as Rex was having trouble without me, when I was sleeping for that two years, give or take, I think I would have done better with Alistair if I had been in his position instead! If Rex was sleeping, I probably still would have gotten along fine with the puppy!

…How many times do I have to tell you, I’m not a puppy!

Haha

 

Don’t deny it, almighty puppy, your just as happy as I am!

…Troublemaker…

That all I am to you? I pretended to grumble.

No…

No what!?

…Thank you for existing…

Cuddling Rex, when really I wanted to cuddle Alistair, I suddenly realized that I was talking directly to Alistair…Like he was inside my head again.

“Uh…Sweetheart? What’s going on?” Rex asked, obviously confused. He must have also just realized that something was different in his own head!

Pfft.

 

***

 

What was strange, was that I suddenly loved being pregnant!

With Alistair inside me, I felt strong! I felt so high! So right!

My little pup was doing great now, I felt like I was normal again and, and…

I was even able to become a wolf again!

I demanded wolf time every day!

Alistair couldn’t bear to ever say no to me, of course he said yes in a majestic, kingly way but I knew that he adored me! To be honest, my pregnancy went really well, it was so great that I wanted to be pregnant all the time!

 

So what was it though?

I put a hand to my overgrown stomach and sighed.

Why is it even possible that Alistair is able to completely swap and go inside my head to begin with?

It’s how everything started, wait no…It started when I forced myself into my mother’s body and then Alistair just sorta came with me…Did he know somehow that I needed him?

I will always be there for you, always!

Mmm, thanks!

Actually, Alistair loved being the one that was ‘pregnant’…He not only feels like he has done most of the work for a change, but he feels like he is closer to this pup somehow. I told him it’s a mother’s nature type thing, that it’s sort of what the males miss out on. Of course, Alistair has this certain concept that he is making this pup become ‘great’, actually he says ‘greater than ‘normal’ but…Whatever…

 

Rex, on the other hand, now understands a bit more upon how much strength that I have lost.

It was quite the joint effort actually, as I gained ‘strength’ so that I could grow this pup and give birth to it, and how Rex lost strength but came to understand me more because of it.

He understands now why I let the pregnancy happen…As it was because I was still human. Fair enough I had not the wolf’s strength, but it wasn’t the end of the world!

Human’s had their flaws and what mine ended up being was something to do with digesting and energy but…Guess what, a lot of people on earth had that!

 

After I had thought about it just for a moment, I had realized that really, I was only so very different simply because of all of the shifters around me but…If I had gone to a human area, I would have been found as quite normal!

Finally, Rex came to understand that I was still alright, in fact, I was great!

With the awesome power to get Alistair with me, I was even still able to shift!

What more could I hope for!?

Isilesah was as great as ever, always being optimistic and always wanting nothing but the best for me and all her pack! Bah, I was bathing in the love of life…

I was just so happy!

 

Then…There was such a thing called ‘newborns’…

Suddenly I wanted to remember what it was like to sleep soundly once again…

Haha! Alister, now that you’ve gone back to Rexxie, you are making Isilesah and I to look after the pup!? Alistair! What happened to this pup being better then normal and you feeling close to it!?

Looking over at Rexxie and seeing him busy, I smiled. I know both Rexxie and Alister have their moments with this new daughter of ours. Even Ryne seems to like her a lot…He looks excited!

“Mummy, is Caitlyn my new brother?”

…I’ll think I’ll be quite busy from now on…

 

 

THE END

 

 

Thanks for reading this novel, I hope you liked it. It wasn’t going to ever be a big novel, it was more of a ‘hey, lets work on something else for a bit’ but surprisingly it was interesting, and I still enjoyed writing it!

I have on purpose left questions without answers! You can fill in the blanks because I don’t think their will be any sequels or sister stories to this one.

Have a nice day! ?

1