Chapter 1
486 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Opening my eyes, I’m really distrusting my view…What?

Was this real?

I let out a laugh, hearing a different sound to what I’m used to. My voice was different and even my body.

How…Interesting!

The last thing I remember from my previous life…

Suddenly, pain exploded through my body and the memories of the life that I had transmigrated in, started to become completely the only thing I could think about!

Groaning to the pain and putting a hand to my head, I pinched my eyes tightly shut and hoped it would be over soon.

Seeing the pictures of a realistic life, that I never was a part of, flow ‘in’ me, it was strange how it all fit into place.

I read books about transmigration, yet, going through it was another matter…

It was like, even though I started reading in the middle of the book, the first part of the book became known to me, as though I had read it!

Except…It was a very painful book! Argh!

 

Clutching at a small part of my messy hair, I groaned once more to the mental and emotional pain. It really wasn’t as easy as I would have thought…I felt what had happened now, as it had to the person before me in their past, and I was already getting mad because this life I had gone into, had gone through a bit of abuse.

In my previous life, I hadn’t received all that much abuse, but now, it seems like my knowledge of it had grown immensely!

Sighing and putting my head back down on the floor…I realized that even though I had the luck of transmigrating, having a second chance at another life, was it really worth it at the moment?

I found myself in a girl that was twenty years old, that was the infamous ‘Omega’ and she was an unwanted, secret child.

Sighing, I pouted to the misfortune of being inside this girl’s body. Why couldn’t it be a girl that had more freedom or something!?

But no! I had to get the delinquent!

“…Awesome!...”

 

What worried me, wasn’t the fact that this girl’s existence was still a secret, being the child of the Beta before he had found his mate, nor was it that she was an Omega…It was because, I was literally stuck…

I read enough novels to always yell at the mc’s and tell em to ‘run away’, ‘bad pack!’ yet…I felt like an utter idiot right now, because it really isn’t as easy as it sounds!

I reached over to the door knob and twisted it, then nodded expectantly to finding that it was locked.

Of course, it’s locked!

“Stupid!” If anyone is ready this type of book, they be like, ‘You’re screwed.’

“No thanks! I’m not screwed!”

Letting my arm fall back down beside me, I turned over and humphed. The girl before me is the one that’s screwed, I’m just a free-spirited soul that swooped down. Perhaps…Perhaps I can leave again?

With this thought, I close my eyes and…

And what?

What the hell am I supposed to do!?

Was this really it?

This girl was really in for it and now I gotta go through it?

“Not cool!”

 

After another minute, the pain from gaining the girls memories dwindled down and I again realized my new surroundings.

I was in a very small…Hut? A bed on the floor, a small chest of drawers and a window.

“Argh, pitiful indeed!”

I got up and tried to look for some painkillers, trying to think of where they are with the ‘new memories’ that I now had but there wasn’t any…

“Not cool!”

Slumping back down on the floor, I made a face in thought…Looking around, seeing everything a tiny bit…Greener then usual…I was wondering if there was something wrong with my eyesight!

Sighing, feeling slowly better, my headache aching less and less by the minute, I decided to just sit there and wait a bit longer…Maybe it’ll disappear aye!?

Thinking, since I had nothing better to do, I put a hand to my chin and wondered what I should do…

Sighing…Very loudly, I did come to at least one resolution, and that was…I was stuck here for now, because I had most certainly died in my last life.

Now, being able to remember, without giving myself more pain, I reminisced my last moments and knew that my life there was finished…Complete…Full stopped!

…And it really looked like…I wasn’t even on Earth anymore…

I mean, the memories from the girl really suggest that Earth is no more as well.

I wonder what happened to it? Was it like that funny movie and blew up? It can’t go on without me right!?

Pfft…Of course nothing had happened to it! I’d be forgotten about in no time!

“…Awesome…”

Sighing to my sad fate, not being able just shut off all feelings of having to leave everything behind, I huffed and crossed my hands together. I was, in what looked like, a harder world…

Oh, man!

 

Reading about other worlds was fine and dandy, being in one…

It was like I was going to war! It was the powerful against the weak! It wasn’t lovey dovey stuff and I really wondered if this is what I deserved because of my past life!

I gave out a small, cheeky laugh…Maybe it is what I deserve…

Then stopping and blinking, thinking it through, I then shook my head with determination, “Nope, I don’t…I don’t deserve this! I was a good girl…I did do things wrong, but it wasn’t on purpose!”

Sighing, I thought about the girl’s problems again, wondering if it would bring me any trouble. I didn’t like trouble…And that was because, it seemed to find me whether I wanted to stay far away from it or not!

Seriously, if I didn’t get into trouble, I wouldn’t even be here! I’d be back on Earth!

But…The girl’s past was simply put, unwanted Omega daughter of a Beta. The girl’s mother was suddenly missing and soon after found dead, as it seemed like she was going to expose the Beta’s secret. My guess, the obvious, and that would be that my father had killed my mother, before it became known that I was his child…

Frowning, I really wondered how the Beta was getting away with it!

I read stories like this and I’m like, ‘How do they not know? Do they know and just ignore it?’

There’s gotta be some easy evidence to state that…This body, is connected to his!

Mmm…Face? Blood?

Haha, wouldn’t it be funny though, once I bring it out! Just to see his livid face…Or will he be like Austin Powers and say, ‘That’s not mine!’

Hehe!

 

But that wasn’t the problem at the moment, as the girl was just found caught by not only running away from the pack but having stolen money. Sighing, I knew she hadn’t stolen the money and the reason she left, was because her father had given her a note from her mother, telling her to run.

She had left the note in their last house, yet her father had only just given it to her now…Her mother had died a few years ago…So that was extremely suspicious!

Obviously, he wanted the innocent, naïve girl to do as the letter wanted her to do!

So…It looks like her father was coming up with ideas to get rid of his own Omega daughter uh? Scary bastard!

…But…What is going to happen to her? I mean, me?

Not cool!

The attempt at running while having ‘stolen’, is obviously going to be something they’d want to punish me for and it freaked me out, because I felt my impending future not being very pleasant…

I had to get outta here!

 

Chelsea!

“Uh?” I looked around, trying to figure out who was talking…

Chelsea!

“What!?” I yelled, looking up at the roof.

Are you…Sane?

It was a male’s voice…But where the hell was it coming from?

I have no idea why, but I seemed to have accepted all your memories…And it seems that I have switched master’s…How…Unpleasant…

Uh? Was…Ohmigod! It was a voice in my head!

That’s right! This was a werewolf or shifter world! Haha! Ok…So…How do I talk to it!?

I am not an it! My name is Alistair…And for some reason…I’ve…Become the wolf inside your head…

Letting out a small huff, to his obvious discontent, I narrowed my eyes and thought about what this means.

There was a wolf in my head, yet, he was male…I guessed that wasn’t normal. It was true though, the girl’s wolf was gone. But I tell ya what! Seeing a wolf inside my head was really strange!

He looked scary…

…A wolf…Was it in a cage?

A cage!? You dare put me into a cage!?

“Hey hey, I’m good, just don’t hurt me, alright!”

Strange girl! Anyway, since you want to get out of here, let’s go!

 

Happily nodding to the voice inside my head, I waited.

What are you waiting for, shift!

Shift…Okay…

…Bibbity boobity, shift! …Abracadabra, shift!

What the hell are you doing!

I shrugged, “I have no idea!”

…You don’t know how to shift into wolf form? You’re kidding!?

“Nope, teach me!”

Actually, now that I thought about it, I could try to go through the girl’s memories and see how she did it…

…I want to go back to my old master!

“Tough! Now tell me how to shift!”

…So embarrassing! My master is an Alpha, a very important person, and you…You

“Shut it and tell me! Or I’ll call you a dog!”

I am not a dog!

“Little puppy!”

“Oi!”

Silence enveloped the small area and I looked around, even though I knew I wouldn’t find the owner of the voice here. “Hello!?”

“Fine, if the puppy wants to sulk, I’ll play catch with you later!”

Insolence!

“Ah, come on! Tell me already!”

I heard a huge, deep sigh.

Fine! To shift means going from human to wolf, obviously everything changes. You must not only think physical, but picture the change, feel the change, want the change to take place. You have to accept…

“Ok, Ok, let me give it a shot!”

Seeing a beige furry area in my head, I knew I could do it already.

*

That’s right, in my past life, I used to be a fortune teller! I was one of those cheesy ones that go through the net, but…But, I was pretty good at it!

Thinking, feeling, wanting!

I yelled out to the pain and found my body seem to shutter and shake to change into a wolf that was…Beige…

Seeing slightly better than I did before, but…Everything seemed…Greener still…I huffed out my agony, standing there with no want to move just yet…

So not cool…It hurt!

It was quick, but it hurt so much!

Scared that if I moved, I would hurt all over again, seconds ticked by and I finally heard an exasperated groan.

What are you waiting for!?

Taking a deep breath in I moved my ‘paw’, yes…I had a ‘paw’…

Ohmigod!

Looking at it, while balancing on three other ‘legs’, I started to panic.

Falling over from having lost my balance, I wondered how I had thought it so easy at first!

Right, I’ll just do it again!

Trying to get back up, I heard growls and groans to how stupid I must have looked and finally stood on all four legs again!

“Arrr!”

Uh? Oh…That’s right I can’t speak when I’m in wolf form!

I think I’m dreaming, this can’t be real! This can’t be real!

Ignoring the puppy inside my head, I move about a bit and got used to being on four legs instead of two. It didn’t take as long as I thought, and I wondered why I fell over before…

Right, balance is good! What next?

How about we get out of here!?

Sounds great!

…But how…

This…This is going to be a long…Day…

“Arr!”

Oh…Haha, that’s right, wolf no speak English!

How do we get outta here puppy?

I heard another huge sigh and finally the other voice spoke.

Let me take over, I’ll get us outta here!

Okay!

What I never thought, was that from then on, this puppy will try and take over with every chance he has…Simply because he can’t bare the idea of having me as someone in control!

9