Chapter 14 — Impeccable Abomination
610 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Impeccable Abomination

 

As Tongqiu was obviously LV6 now, along with 'Tempered Chestplate' he upgraded his stats by adding 5 points to REC and 4 to STR.

Character: Tongqiu

Race: Human — Innate Race Talents: Adaptability, Racial Reproductive Wonder, Warmonger — Race Ability: Union

Level: 6

Class: None

Basic attributes: STR: 101, DEX: 47, LCK: 35, REC: 75, WIS: 2, INT: 2, DET: 12, Luck: 3, Charm: 3

Association: None, Money: 530, Fame: 885

HP: 1220, MP: 240, Stamina: 790

Attack Power: 726, Magic Power: 14

Physical Defense: 112, Magical Defense: 36, HP Regeneration: 5

Hit Rate: 70%, Dodge Rate: 23%

Critical Hit Rate: 17%, Pierce  Rate: 3%

Attack Speed: 100%, Movement Speed: 104%

Core Elemental Resistance: Fire: 0%, Water: 0%, Earth: 0%, Wind: 0%, Lightning: 0%

AP: 0, SP: 128

Skills: [Unparalleled Angle]: Skill: Passive, Trigger, MAX LV 20, LV: 8, SP before next LV: 384. Usually, to start an attack one needs to accumulate force, raw strength. Use this skill in the opportune moment to change the direction and angle of attack of your melee weapon without losing any strength, and with accurate precision. Costs 10 mana and 20 stamina. Additional Effect: When activated Physical Damage+7%. 

Equipment:

x2 [Sunfacing Brilliant Gladius]: Type: One-Handed Dual Sword, Grade: Magical(Violet), Equipment Requirements: Tongqiu, Attributes: Physical Attack+156, STR+32, REC+17, LCK+6. Able to evolve to the next grade. However the required materials and skill capable to do it are extremely demanding.

[Bloodstained Iron Armguard]: Type: Armguard, Grade: Powerful(Dark Blue), Equipment Requirements: LV5, Attributes: Physical Defense +24, DEX+11, STR+3.

[Durable Iron Boots]: Type: Shoe Garment, Grade: Powerful(Dark Blue), Equipment Requirements: LV5, Attributes: Physical Defense+32, DEX+12, DET+4.

[Tempered Chestplate]: Type Upper Garment, Grade: Powerful(Dark Blue, Equipment Requirements: LV 6 or higher, Attributes: Physical Defense+62, REC+13, DET+5.

...

Now feeling more empowered than ever, Tongqiu arrived at the top of all mountains in the Misty region mountainous area, the place where the damnable Leader Bandit was 'waiting' for him. The rain, as heavy as always. The never ending dagger-like shaped teardrops befalling on his shoulders, head and back. Making it seem as if each second he would be dragged down by them. Both hands with a Sunfacing Brilliant Gladius.

Once he moved forward 10 meters he saw a silhouette in the center of a kind of arena 200-300 meter radius big. Enough to engage in a big battle for quite some time.

However, once he got even closer to that figure, about 50 meters away from it, he realized this so-called 'Bandit Leader' was surprisingly kneeling. Tongqiu stopped moving forward for a minute before resuming with his walk, this time he only stopped 30-20 meters before the Bandit Leader. 

Soon, he heard cries, agonizing whimpers and howls from him: "Uh... uhuh huuuuuh... I'm sorry, mm- soorrrrryyy..." He looked like a kid, one who had told to do something he didn't know and by the time it already happened, the evil was done. Without knowing what to do, as if they got their mamma in trouble, one she couldn't get away from. And the kid knew it, he understood what horrifying deed he helped create, for curiosity or just boredom. He maligned; 'what could've been'.

And such, as the now regretful childish man in front of Tongqiu, there was only one way to atone for such sin. For the self-damage was just as unbearable. The Bandit Leader continued:  "I... oh my--! I! I didn't know, the *sniff* g-go-oods, and the goddesses- you know?! They, the- they aaaah *sniff,sniff* huh huuuuh... I- can't..." It was at such a point when suddenly, the Bandit Leader raised his head and stared fiercely at Tongqiu. Looking at such eyes that held nothing but pain, nothing but desolate self-damage and utter uncontrollable rage, Tongqiu was stunned as it took him a few minutes to react after the Bandit Leader spoke once again: "You, HURRY UP! End me, now, END ME! Here, you-you-you, YOU BETTER JUST HURRY UP!!"

Immediately after, the Bandit Leader took his upper garments off and while still kneeling, extended his neck while his head was the lowest it could possible get.

After some minutes, the dazed Tongqiu reacted, he felt it. He sensed he's wasted so much time and, amongst the unceasing now enraged voice at Tongqiu was calling out for his ending over and over again. Tongqiu looked firmly at the man kneeling in despair.

[Bandit Leader]: Type: Human (?), Grade: Lord, Level:11, HP: 7,500. Unknowingly, this man has committed acts which not only affected him and his guide, but also turned into low-level devils thousands of his followers. 

Tongqiu's eyes widened alright! But he didn't gave any chance for thinking, he immediately raised his right hand, then letting it ferociously fall down on the Bandit's neck, not even half a second afterwards he'd use his left hand to do the same and repeat with the right over and over and over! The pair of Sunfacing Brilliant Gladius hit the neck without obstructions, but whenever contact was made some blackish goo would instantly flow out from over his very insides, shocking Tongqiu even more and more.

-500, -459, -759, -563, -568, -699.

As he forced himself to ignore such terrifying sight, hacking down over and over and over with 'Unparalleled Angle' challenging the realms of physics, the Bandit's bar HP was rapidly drowning towards 20% left when it suddenly happen.

THUMP!!!!!!

The hacking down stopped, Tongqiu paralyzed. 

While still in position where one of his gladius were still penetrated into the bandit's nape as if stuck. Tongqiu head tilted towards his left, were an immense amount of dust flew about as well as some huge debris even! His eyes, terrorized, unconsciously looking directly, and firmly towards whatever came down from the sky's silhouette. 

[???'s Filthy Spawn, Messenger of Death]: Type: ??? Monster, Grade: Enlightened, Level: 15, HP: 66,600. On a mission to exterminate the population of a whole region, sent by the ??? and the ???. Their will ever impossible to contend against.

*PING*... player's level is way too low. Enemy's grade is way too high, recommendation to flee, otherwise a possible incredible gruesome death experience will be forced upon player. Please evacuate.

Tongqiu, stunned. Bandit Leader, hopeless. It was a huge relief that Tongqiu could forbid from anyone going out from his 'True Wish' relic, so even if by some reason Tonkia were to see what was happening outside of the white space, she wouldn't be able to leave that space, remaining safe. This was Tongqiu's true worry as he felt that were such a thing to happen... he may really not be able to take it.

Finally moving out of his paralyzed position, his bones cracked as his two Sunfacing Brilliant Gladius were both once again swung about to allow himself to escape from the previous state of his. Considering it was an Enlightened graded boss, it ought to have many skills. Considering its Enlightened grade again, it ought to be intelligent even if incapable of talking, which means, with Tongqiu's one and only skill, he'd be a good and easy prey for this Filthy Spawn.

'Can I do it? Am I rea-' He abruptly stopped himself from his unconfident monologue.

'Heh, I am really laughable, hmph. What's the point? What's the point of thinking, just do.'

This Filthy Spawn was a weird composition of a half-human half-rock torso, a human head with a helmet that looked like that of an ant's, just in putrefaction. It had an insect abdomen for sure, which was almost as large as its other half but quite thicker in greater volume. Weirdly, it had the length that human would when talking about its arms and legs, while its neck was that of an insect as well. It was holding a large scythe which reached 3,5 meters long. The blade being 30-40 cm  wide in its maximum as well as half a meter long.

He launched himself at it. After 15 minutes of probing and not attacking, dedicating himself to only study his enemy, Tongqiu realized that this monkey had 3 basis attacks. 

One of them was a semi-run towards him which was quite creepy. It would lift up its legs until they went bent over all they physically could before slamming smoothly against the ground, one after the other. Once it reached the necessary range to attack, it would hack down diagonally towards its target.

Another of his basic attacks was a simple horizontal slash. It could, however, freely move its scythe however it wanted. It could retract it back or extend it for about half a meter, as well as move it up and down without the interference from the wind. It appeared that the weapon was made for those weak at physical strength, just like this weirdo.

Lastly, one of his other attacks was simply a rain of blades. The Filthy Spawn would crazily swing the scythe non-stop while making weird constant noises from its 'mouth'. According to Tongqiu's calculations, as long as he were to be caught by one single slashing blade of the scythe, it would drag him over the Filthy Spawn to be gangbanged into meat paste. Top important attack to avoid.

As for skills? The motherfucker was too damn intelligent for Tongqiu's well-being, he didn't managed to force it to show his 'trump cards' so he could only ambiguously start fighting it off. It was do or die, or die trying to 'do', so nothing else was left.

He still had 10 Light Red Potion, and as he dashed into the Filthy Spawn's range of attack, he stabbed the palm of his hands with the Self-Harming Dagger as fast as posible. 

*PING*... you've used Self-Harming Dagger, Hit rate+15% and Attack Power+5%.

As the Filthy Spawn's made a horizontal slash, Tongqiu jumped with his immensely buffed raw strength, he rapidly and precisely managed to position himself on top of the blade of the scythe right when it was about to hit him. The Filthy Spawn's scythe immediately moved upwards as he was impulsed in an arch towards itself.

-17, -14, MISS, -20, -11, MISS, MISS.

Thanks to the buff from the Self-Harming Dagger, as well as Unparalleled Angle, he could rely on those to do more damage than rather 0 to 5 damage as he would otherwise. Tongqiu brandished his dual gladius swords non-stop, the Sunfacing Brilliant Gladiuses would be shrieking with excitement at battling such a god-like, die-hard enemy that Tongqiu has never ever fought before. Being able to do only 52 damage in a single exchange, not even reducing a tenth of 1% of its hp, was even more so of a thrill.

So what if the Filthy Spawn had a couple few dozens of thousands of damnable HP points? So what if it still had skills that he knew nothing of? Didn't he relied on his pure, unquestionable instincts when he was just a poor noob? Didn't he just casually avoided such a sneak attack coming from a really fast and glascannon archer? Since this task was given to him by a being that is seemingly entirely above the mortal realm, and received such being's grace, that alone made him worthy of fighting to the death such immortal-like fiendish enemy!

Tongqiu backed 10 meters away in search for a new opening, according to his knowledge of this thing, it'll only be able to use two main basic attacks and then won't be able to have a follow up after he did another 3 main basic attacks in an intervals of 15 seconds. That timing may reduce once he got the abomination into a lower and lower health but, how many hours prior that? So as he was waiting, the abomination sure enough made a immediate follow-up by crazily attacking in front of itself. If there was an idiot fighting it, they would surely foolishly move behind it thinking that it'll only be able to hit those in front of itself. Unlike Tongqiu, who, after intense observation understood that a scythe's potential in battle lied basically in its capabilities of attacking at any angle without the need of moving one's own whole body a lot. As long as one knew how to properly use a scythe, and a long or chained one at that... Tongqiu could only tremble in the thought of this thing's scythe not being simply a long scythe but instead an extremely customized one. 

Since he couldn't do nothing to it, he'd just wait until the fucker cools down its own shit.

After merely seconds it stopped, Tongqiu immediately moved towards it.

-17, -17, MISS, MISS, -10, MISS, MISS, -45, -16, MISS.

A lonely piercing attack suddenly appeared in between the massive amount of attacks Tongqiu was aiming at the abomination, which made him suddenly dash back before running away for a few meters, the reason? Once he made the piercing attack, it seemed as if a mechanism inside the thing's body was triggered as an infuriating superimposing aura was felt around Tongqiu. And Tongqiu, seeing such obvious warnings, hints; he made way until he stopped feeling so. Merely a second after he stopped moving, the abomination had its torso opened up somewhat gorily, as its arms and legs started floating in the air. To the naked eye, they would see an extremely creepy thing being 'carried' by nothing as the surrounding rocks were lifted 5 meters at most, while boulders started shaking non-stop before cracking a little, and any flora around it started withering. But to Tongqiu, mayhaps due to his -still unknown- mental prowess, he could see endless grey-greenish black pus moving about in the middle of the air, as well as a disgusting-looking substance that seemed to carry all grotesque illnesses possibles blackish lava moving on top of the ground.

As he watched this scene, he realized the motherfucker couldn't move in that state, so he threw some 'Valuable Throwing Daggers' at him, which he easily farmed around 30,000 from his earlier expedition into the mountainous areas, especially for the 2 Star Elites and 3 Star Elites, they would gift him 50-250 each.

-4, -3, -4, -5, -8, -4, -3, -5, -2, -1, -1, -1, -19.

As he kept on throwing one dagger after another without stop, he realized that they either seemed to be extremely effective towards unmovable, vulnerable targets; or it was that throwing items were always this advantageous, meaning, small amount of damage, yet never failing. He was even sure that those '-1' were supposed to be MISS were it be his own attacks. And... were he had a bow... he made a note to himself to pick up a bow at least for these kind of events, since throwing daggers was easy in-game, it wasn't his thing.

Such a thing lasted for actually 30 seconds, 30 seconds of pure damage and dagger thrown at the rate of fire of a pistol. Making from 2,000 damage to 4,000 damage every time it was used. Of course, he could only use such method no more than a couple dozen times.

Slowly then, its HP bar went down 5%. HP: [63, 270/66,600].

-447!

Instantly, after Tongqiu made use of another Filthy Spawn's horizontal slash to impulse himself at it, letting the thing at 95% HP, it emitted an explosive sound wave! Blowing Tongqiu away 30 m.

Tongqiu's bar HP: [773/1220], took a huge down as he was finally hit by this disgraceful creation, he intended to drink a Light Red Potion when he was instead alarmed to the utmost when he was suddenly watching as the abomination 'ate' his own scythe, immediately after that thing went down its throat, its chest was once again opened! But this time, it wasn't for the same use as before, instead what appeared in the center of its chest was a HUGE head of a bony-metallic looking spear as it directly aimed at... Tongqiu about to start drinking his Light Red Potion in the distance.

As he got the most intense ever sensation of urgency for an escape, Tongqiu immediately went into 4 at the ground as he instantly after used his whole strength and as little more as he could to impulse himself, letting the ground behind him made a complete mess. Of course the most terrifying thing was, right when his left foot was about to leave the area where he just stood less than half a second ago, and also being the only part of his body that was the last to leave that 'area' was the fact that it was, merely 5 inches away from that spearhead. As in the next instant, a bang that could terrify the heavens sounded out from the tallest mountain at Misty region mountainous area.

BBBBAAAMNGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!

-666!

Tongqiu was left grasping for breath, as his bar HP: [107/1220], left him in terror. 

'That shit... that's literally instantaneous! If it wasn't for such clumsy method of idiotically confusing the trajectory's predestined direction... I would've failed!' Concluded Tongqiu with his last few words carrying venomous hatred. He had no choice but to make use of not only his unparalleled instincts but also to rely a lot in his mental power, to evade every single incoming attack from this, true, formidable abomination.


 

Mountainous area's Outer Section, Misty region.

An army made from dozens of thousands of players was quietly at the foot of the first mountains from the -known by Tongqiu as- Inner Section. All along the way they didn't stop seeing a sea of corpses lined up about as if every single one of them was killed one after the other without a single second of pause. The smell was still there and the bodies still had that 'special' setting, which allowed them to forever be bathed in the countless eyes of the newly coming sea of players.

At that moment, BNG!!!!!!!-- was heard in the very, very far away, distant and tallest of mountains. A huge 'river' of wind blew everywhere above their heads as well as an unending amount of dirt and sand all around them. But what they were still only terrified about, was the immensity of the needed elements to cause such disastrous, apocalyptic sound.

This time each and every single one of them all, these players who cowardly chose to bully little animal and gang up on little beasts, finally found what kind of atrocities they'll find in this new 'real' virtual world. Their eyes opened in shock; at first, along with utter fear and pissing their own pants wasn't out of the question. But then, they were filled with vigor, each of their eyes emanating a strong sheen of a valiant spirit in search... for power.

But at what cost?

 


Author's Note: I've decided to stop using the raw stats (123) and just show you all the complete stats from raw as well as equipment stats. Sorry for the posible trouble reading, as I've said, I'm still learning.

7