Chapter 34 — Knowing Each Other… Date?
465 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Knowing Each Other... Date?

 

Following their little journey towards the villa's main building; after enduring a silent, weird yet somewhat 'friendly' atmosphere. Tarn Diana started unloading her luggage from the specialized car as Tongqiu hurried to open the door. One must say, they both seemed as if they were expert and professional workers; the way Tongqiu was so worn out that the mere lifting of his arm to open the door in pain and finally 'yelling' with his tired almost imperceptible voice directed towards Tarn Diana: "Make- sure!!... to... LET ALL You...r... things!! At the ENTR-... ance, huff, huff."

As for Tarn Diana, when she heard such unnatural and prolonged yelling, she frowned and was confused to what the hell was happening. Then as if understanding something, her head turned towards Tongqiu who was holding himself on the door to not fall backwards. With a bitter countenance, she calmly goes up to him and helps him stand up before telling him: "Alright, just go rest. When I'm done moving these inside I'll first make some food for you, since apparently you haven't eaten as I instructed... and then we'll talk about the schedule. Go, go!"

Though she was being polite and sincere, her anger was also obvious, or at least for Tongqiu. Then he said nothing in return except for a 'thankful' smile as he dragged his feet towards the the dinning room, where he sat at least on a couch far away from the colossally large table.

"Haaaah~... warm and tidy," as Tongqiu was speaking, his stomach gave strong calls of a need for food, a lot of food "agh, my stomach even hurts. Sigh~."

As Tongqiu stood up to check the little kitchen a couple meters away from the dinner table, because there is a whole room dedicated to a Kitchen and refrigerator, he was just about to open the fridge when he heard the main doors close somewhat strongly. His body stopped moving as he then heard the sounds of footstep coming straight for the kitchen, as for how she knew he was there? He had no fucking clue.

"Um. Oh? A dinning table...? Oh, a little kitc- Tongqiu!" As Tarn Diana's head appeared on the entrance to the dinning room, she exclaimed in a little bit of amazement as she kept on commenting on everything that caught her attention before seeing a Tongqiu standing up with the fridge already opened and flattering smile. She realized he had seen that cute previous expression of hers. She blushed a little as she looked down in reflex before glaring back at him again as her face now had a peculiar frown.

To Tongqiu, her frown made this scene seem more... charming and coquettish that he could ever imagine. She had her skin color which was a white that had some bronze touch, making it appear to have golden in it. And that coupled with her pointy upwards little nose made her frown, which strangely had no veins show as well as little tiny wrinkles -which instead of making it look weird, made it increasingly adorable to look at-, allowed Tarn Diana who always carries along an exceptional, serious and professional face to become cute and tender in every way.

With her slim looking yet very well fit body and both of them realizing that she is actually a whole head and a half lower in height than Tongqiu, made the gears turn and operate without stop as Tongqiu was bewitched by such contrast and creation of pure art.

Feeling Tongqiu's gaze, Tarn Diana's head backed slightly while her face relaxed and her chest stuck out a little. This made her whole body highlight every single element to shine with the words 'perfect' in Tongqiu's eyes. Hell, even her pony tail grazing at her ever so slightly uncovered well-formed abdomen made it a difficult task not to notice and praise with no end.

Tarn Diana though, couldn't explain why she would react this way instead of doing as usual; like turning around to go back to her backpack and get some 'I obviously noticed you staring, asshole' clothes on for the other party to easily notice. Instead, not only did she not went away to put some of those clothes on but she instead... 'exposed' herself to him (?). 

As much as Tongqiu had the chance to indulge in such artistic marvel, he for some reason didn't wanted to push her in any kind of way, so he closed the fridge before taking a little soft and clean towel as he gently and delicately placed it at her collar bone as it also concealed some of the exceedingly tempting showing neck of her. Then, Tongqiu said: "Ehem, many thanks I uh... oh right, there's some little things in this little kitchen but there's another even bigger room where there is many more ingredients and machines you can use. Feel free to use whatever you want as long as it isn't wasting it and... sorry, I just couldn't help myself with this hunger."

As he finished his speech with a genuine smile, he tapped her left shoulder so as to intend to leave for his room. But at that moment, she suddenly felt her tummy relax while her lungs gained complete 'mobility' as she inflated her chest in relaxation, which made her body move a little backwards... backwards enough so that the lower palm of Tongqiu's hand would fall on some of Tarn Diana's left breast.

Neither of them said a thing. Tongqiu's hand remained there a second too extra before smoothly heading out of the dinning room. While Tarn Diana's eyes were wholly opened with an indescribable brightness to them as her lips opened slightly every second. Once he was far away, by chaotically counting the passing seconds, shortly after she sighed gently before composing herself and taking a look around the little kitchen, not bothering about the big one yet. 

When Tarn Diana started looking around randomly, she felt something strange so she once again began checking the place all over again, this time in detail. Finally, she had the feeling that... this was someone she knew... the way everything was sorted around... how all the consumables were tidied yet disorderly managed in the fridge... it must be...

Anyway, she didn't had the time for having thoughts as the though of Tongqiu being hurt and needy made her go incredible anxious, such an image was the firs time in her life in what experience refers to. And the fact that she also didn't understand why would such an image appear, let alone why would she give so much emotion into it.

***

Tongqiu was checking out the damn obvious cracks at the fingertips in his gauntlets with a vacant and desolate countenance... if he broke them... would he not be able to play anymore? Is it it? Is he done?

He spent almost an unknown in the same position with those words echoing in his mind eternally. But merely some minutes passed as he then lay down on his bed, taking a little nap.

It wasn't that long before he woke up again, he didn't had much to do and entering the game right now with such unknown state of the gauntlets may not be very safe. So he decided to take his phone and call for support at the Crestfallen Industry. After 10 minutes or so, the call ended. When he mentioned that his GT was given directly by KC they first tried to verify  the authenticity of Tongqiu's words but there wasn't any kind of record when he was given the GT. Though it was quite crude, he mentioned that they should then ask either Robert Hegwerd or Kleus Shark, which even though was just as shocking as they obviously knew what kind of status and power these names had they still risked their jobs by calling their assistants which in turn confirmed it to Tongqiu. Of course, they also mentioned that he should come over right away to investigate the issue as well as taking advantage of the situation to conduct more testing for future GTs on behalf of Kleus Shark's nagging.

As Tongqiu remembered his little adventures with Cindy, and his nice walk along with Nora Béart, his mind cleared up a little as his body asked for more. 

'Ugh.' Obviously realizing how indecent he has become, Tongqiu merely threw the phone away, this time with his utmost care and gentleness. Harshly on the bed.

Then, he heard light and quick steps coming upstairs, he immediately yelled: "MISS DIANA? I'm here!!!" As he stuck his head out of his room and Tarn Diana suddenly found Tongqiu. She noticed that he wasn't coming out and was very likely hinting at her to come over his room, which she didn't really know how to react, as a result she bashfully turned around while mentioning: "Ah, the food is done! Come down so that you'll eat it while we talk business, Mr Yun!"

Pouting his lips ins clear abandonment, Tongqiu went back into his room before changing his clothes to more comfortable ones. He now had a sweater that looked and was so damn comfortable, as well as thick pants that were so smooth he felt he was having Tonkia rolling around with him at his every step, a celestial feeling.

When he came down and into the dinning room, he saw many plates, namely around that of 16 or 17. Of course, each and every single one of them had really small portions as small dishes. Some of them looked really tasty, they had a luxurious sheen all over the plate as well as an aroma that draws you in so easily along with the visible steam coming from the food as it disappeared in the air. Some others looked quite crude by being ugly or just bland. 

Tongqiu didn't know how he was supposed to have all those plates while sitting down. He was sure Tarn Diana had already realized that there is no one here except for the two of them... that they are completely alone. Hence, he looked at her with an obvious 'so how?' inquiring face.

Tarn Diana, seeing how ignorant Tongqiu is from manners, she took a deep short breath of air before politely and gently speaking to Tongqiu: "Why don't we have a little chat first? Then... I'll... I'll serve you myself."

When Tarn Diana started speaking, Tongqiu was checking out a few three plates which were the nearest to him. He was about to take one of the crude looking chicken legs as he heard her 'advising' before announcing the word 'serve' slowly and trembling, at which point his body stopped moving and thanks to his ogling around, she couldn't see the intense change in his eyes as he gritted his teeth without having anything else to support himself.

And so, there was this uncomfortable scene of a Tongqiu still in position with a Tarn Diana waiting to see his reaction. Of course, such scene only managed to last for half a second before an extremely charming and 'pure' countenance appeared on the face of Tongqiu as he was now looking at her hoping that she won't have a clue of his inner thoughts, after all women can be scary sometimes...

"Ah, of course. I would be really honored to be served by you." Though such words would produce a frown or two, they were spoken bluntly and obvious from Tongqiu's mouth as Tarn Diana effectively made a weird grin in response before blurting out her laughs: "Pf-... pfffft! Hahahehe, eh- ehem. Mr Yun... uh, how abo-"

Taking notice of her attempt at changing the conversation, Tongqiu cut her off mildly as he said: "Why don't I eat first? I'll show you around right after and by then we can talk about business, so, how about it?"

Though it was a proposition, Tongqiu had already grabbed a few chicken legs as he began eating ravenously. "Ah, tastes weird. Wait... don't tell me, are these vegan?!"

Tongqiu first spoke with a full mouth in confusion before his eyes widened and a sudden, terrifying thought went through his mind. Seeing such change and mistaking it for rage, Tarn Diana's mouth opened slightly in heartbroken feelings at the notion of her food being taken so harshly while she spoke: "I... yes, they are. I- you don't have to eat them, it was all preferential in any case..."

Who was Tongqiu? Someone really observant and perceptive beyond human knowledge. He did not only planned on eating them until he finished it, he planned to it all the dishes with no second thoughts, the kind of unexpected pain which was formed once he saw her downcast, depressive and heart breaking change in her expression the instant his words left his mouth was something he wasn't able to deal with by no method, he was about to go mad from it when not even less than half a second had passed after she spoke out in deep downhearted feelings.

And so, Tongqiu first blurted out an "Ah!" as gently and attention seeking as possible before looking at both his hands with chicken legs on them as he simply dived his head onto the fallen chunks of meat that had previously fallen directly from his mouth. He shamed himself, not very manly nor the best solutions in a gentlemanly way, but it was enough to let her feel a little surprise and somewhat unbecoming joy. Also, Tongqiu is not one of going through reasonably cold methods towards those he cared about... towards those he cared about. Anyone else was simply flesh and bones in a bag, less meaningful than even a robotic voice. And as such, Tongqiu began to realize how much was this woman's image in his mind worth. He was determined.

When Tarn Diana had been about to storm out of the room to the best of capabilities to avoid further tormenting shame, Tongqiu did these antics of his, her weird grin came back again, albeit sour and sweet at the same time. Her eyes turned to be somewhat strange as Tongqiu was now wolfing all over the rest of the chicken legs before going after the rest of the dishes.

Taken off-guard, Tongqiu was merely looking back at Tarn Diana with that lost 'in thought' expression all over her face. When she realized that he had finished eating and waiting for her 'services' she stood up with an "Ah." before moving around the table while carrying a couple of other plates in her hands. 

When she arrived right beside Tongqiu's chair, she noticed how he was following her trail as he merely glanced innocently at her once she arrived before him. Reminding herself of how amazingly ignorant Tongqiu can be, she hinted with her eyes at the vacant plates in front of him with her eyes as she looked at the ones in her hands.

Silly Tongqiu smiled in embarrassment before putting those plates in front of him away where they wouldn't be a trouble before clearing his throat and saying: "Oh, hehe, sorry. Ehem, please." 

And so, their awkward, unfamiliar and yet it also had a touch of warmth. The movements of Diana around the table, picking up a couple of dishes before placing them before him, patiently and expectantly waiting for his eating of the dishes she took a lot of time to make as well as using her worry as a beacon to prepare them to the best of her abilities. Right after he finished eating them, she would -with no regards- place her upper body in front him and at one of his sides as close as possible as she was carefully retrieving the plates to bring them back to the kitchen. Then she would go back to the dinner table to pick another two dishes, and repeat their ever so growing intimate moment together.

***

When Diana was once again, and for the final time, extending her body to take away the last couple of plates from the table, Tongqiu's left hand gently landed on her right shoulder before saying: "Mm, let's take a walk around the villa, come with me."

He then dragged his chair backwards before taking the plates towards the kitchen himself. When he stood up to head towards the little kitchen, purposely or not, his lips grazed her right right cheek quite close to where her little nose was at, before doing a motion of one separating himself from having had given someone a kiss, as he smiled at her before departing with both plates in hands.

There were a couple things that Tongqiu wanted to clear away in the most satisfactory methods. One was to help Diana pick a room for herself, who knows how long she would live together with him. Second was to get his fix on his gauntlets. And finally, he wanted to clearly have his training schedule done. He also wanted to be closer to Diana, he simply wanted to.

As a longing to be with her, but with nature takings its course, and not his dick.

Those were quite a few plates, but every single one of them was clean thanks to Tongqiu's big heart. When he had done more than half, Diana came into the little kitchen as she helped wash the dishes alongside Tongqiu ever so gently. There was no need for words as he himself felt comfort and satisfaction simply having her around himself. While Diana was content with granting him her company as well as her care; after all, she'd also be aiding him in the pursuit of a healthy body at the very least, and money wasn't a problem for her. So the remaining purpose from her being willing to not only work for Tongqiu as his personal trainer but also to accept and relish in his idiotic flirting rather than ignoring it, was that of an unusual yet genuine care for him. 

Maybe it was destiny. Maybe it was both entire being's existence drawing each other finally meeting.

***

After a little rest, taking something to drink and some little healthy appetizer on behalf to Tonqiu's consistent nagging at Diana. Tongqiu finally made the first move as he got closer to her, of course nothing intense, he simple tilted his head to the right quite some distance as he inadvertently got his head closer to hers before bluntly speaking in a low, magnetic voice, without adding any filter or acting: "Mm, Miss Diana. Let's move then, I'll also like to invite you to Crestfallen Industry HQ's today, would you grant me this little wish?"

Diana who still had half a carrot being chewed in her mouth that was part of the 'appetizer' Tongqiu made for her, heard Tongqiu's invitation to such a holy-level like place in New Earth, had her eyes constrict in astonishment before being replaced by a content, satisfied, joyful and tender feelings of harmony. 'This... he's asking me for a date, is he not?' 

The so-called holy-levelled place on New Earth didn't mean the slightest shit to her as the newfound romantic feelings she had never felt before in her life, were formed by this emaciated looking and definitely idiotic young man in front of her.

 

...

2