Chapter 43 — Records Of The Fallen (4)
245 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Records Of The Fallen (4)

 

 

After quite some days of dealing with such unimaginable unique BOSSes and mini-bosses at that, Tongqiu grew somewhat irritated as he decided to take 1 day off, one well damned payed day off. 

It has been numerous days since he began to clean the first floor of the Mysterious Hidden Grounds, and the end of the month had already come, as tomorrow was exactly such a day.

In any form of media, the Crestfallen Industry transmitted multiple forms of advertising with the message of really important and indispensable information was to be given at 12:01 am in the forums of Rising Essence, tomorrow. 

Since it was  still morning, Tongqiu decided to spend time in the living room with Diana who was sensually dressing a crude long sleeved t-shirt and really, really skimpy short jeans while lying on the sofa. The sofa was quite spacious though not really large, merely that of 1.5 meters large where people can fit in. And so, with Diana's height, she had to fold her legs quite the considerable amount as she also held a pillow between her knees.

Tongqiu couldn't resist as he 'suddenly' dashes towards her legs were resting as she was then closer to the edges of the sofa and supported his right knee right behind her thighs before placing his left hand on the left of her abdomen. Then, Tongqiu took advantage of how stunned Diana was to lay exactly behind her with his left hand now grabbing at the pillow with his index and ring finger before throwing it away at the distant, comfy and larger sofa a meter away from theirs'.

Diana's eyes immediately sparked as she understood in what deep schemes had she fallen into as she then turned her head with her eyes wholly opened to look at the devilish trickster behind her. What she saw though, was Tongqiu lowering his chin right towards hers, which made her with her utmost quick reactions to turn her head back away and silently lay her head on another pillow.

As for Tongqiu, when he saw that his strategy to not let her 'oppose' to his advances by scaring her with an immediate kiss worked, and when he saw that she merely kept quiet and relaxed her body as if her body itself was saying 'what can you do to me? I dare you' but with her back straight and her legs still folded he couldn't resist passing down his hand around her thighs for a few seconds. To which Diana closed her eyes in sudden yet tender enjoyment as her eyelids appeared to be somewhat humid, giving it a lustful yet incredible pure touch to her image.

Diana then opened her eyes as they regained their clarity; then, she slowly yet ostentatiously unfolded her legs as they grazed a little bit Tongqiu's feet. Obviously noticing how she wanted to 'escape' and was already on the move, Tongqiu moved his dirty left hand towards her knees from her thighs as he slowly tickled with the tips of his fingers before reaching her popliteal fossa. He blatantly teased her in such part of her body as his fingertips ever so nimbly simulated 'those' kind of female movements as her eyes snapped open once again before turning incredibly bright with lust plastered upon them.

He then craftily moved his hand to grab her legs at the same spot before slowly yet bluntly pulling them upwards. Diana only had the thoughts to immediately stop such crazy actions but her maddened lustful heart thumping like there's no other sound in the world stopped her from even emitting a noise lest he though she was in pain or scared, and continue 'using' her to his satisfaction. Then, she was surprised by feeling Tongqiu's ever growing healthy right leg as it was placed right between hers. Then he abruptly let her leg loose as it lewdly stomped down on his right leg before waves of meaty and elasticity came to be from the impact. With those tantalizing short jeans, he could see 1/3 of her incredible formed and bountiful perky buttocks, teasing his every manly essence to deposit the quota in them to finally claim their territory.

To the surprise and shock of Tongqiu, she then proceeded to arch her back a little, making her butt go 'upwards' to meet his dear old friend. The moment of impact wasn't followed by an abrupt stop as Diana instead kept wriggling around until her almost fully naked bottom finally 'reached' to where the now possible of waking up Sleeping Dragon without destroying the world old friend of Tongqiu could wake up. As two elastic and meaty perky mountains caged the now awoken Dragon, it rather stayed in the middle of both as the feeling was something he hadn't had for so long.

As he had not allowed Tonkia to leave the White Space in fear of what could happen should someone who didn't received the quest directly suddenly appear there, would receive heavy punishment... or death, he by no means would ever let her out even if he were to get killed in there. And as such, he as been deprived of his most longed for sensation again. As, even if he could now wake up the Sleeping Dragon, it wouldn't be for long. After all, if you're gonna do it, do it well no?

Every few little seconds or so, Diana would pump backwards, and pump backwards, and pump backwards. Tongqiu was still 'massaging' her entire legs now, as she would rashly moan out loud for him to understand, that she was really into it. 

Nevertheless, at some point, Natalia arrived and she was talking about something before abruptly yet calmly being cut off... then she said with a calm yet excited (?) tone: "Oh you little guys, are you two playing?"

Without saying anything else, not even waiting for their reaction, Natalia sat on the arm of the sofa as she tilted her and slightly opened up her mouth. Diana, however, not only kept on pumping at Tongqiu's Enraged Dragon, but also lowered her left hand as she surprisingly pulled her short jeans up so much that Tongqiu's Enraged Dragon could deduce to be one part of the Twin Heavenly Meat. But she didn't stop there as her hand reached out for his zipper, as she fervently pulled it down.

Immediately, the direct raw connection between the Enraged Dragon and one part of the Twin Heavenly Meat gave each of them an electrifying sensation; Tongqiu and Diana as they were the ones involved, and Natalia as she felt her lower body start trembling and moist to no ends.

Diana didn't changed her rhythm as she continued on with her so damn tempting bottom attacking Tongqiu's pelvis, while their 'meaty' parts touched together... Tongqiu had to admit, for having a slim and extremely fit body, Diana had quite the natural temptation talent right there, with how naturally plump her intimate 'mouth' was, he couldn't really restrain himself any longer, as he smoothly pulled Diana's previous short jeans now thong jeans aside as her flowery cavern was to the taken for his eyes... and him.

His beyond human belief thickness teased at her flowery cavern's entrance before 'knocking' on it quite the lot of times. At this moment, Natalia's incredible exasperated and restrained moan sounded out as they both turned their heads to look at her as they saw her hand over her clothes, which was a long flaming red skirt moving unceasingly in different motions in her forbidden garden. Diana had her mouth agape while Tongqiu gritted his teeth, as for Natalia, she had her lower lip harshly bitten down by her maxillary teeth.

Tongqiu noticeable aimed the Sleeping Dragon, with his hips alone, to a direct confrontation with the overflowing honeyed maidenhood. As he increasingly started moving towards her, Natalia did not only started to frown or wanted to stop them but rather, passionately, fervently, harshly, ruthlessly and invigoratingly accelerated her 'pace' with now her two hands as their nether regions were about to form an undeniable bond. Every millimetre traverse with his Berserk Dragon was a sudden jolt and electrifying sensation to Natalia as Diana herself was already going numb to the utmost limits from the unique sensation of being invaded by her beloved unofficial partner so damn excruciatingly slowly.

Suddenly, Diana made a slight jolt forwards slightly making a distance of a few millimetres separating from each other before abruptly going backwards allowing the Berserk Dragon to venture back in for a whole centimetre. Tongqiu reacted fast, as right after he realized she didn't broke open the 'thing' that he swear he could actually feel, immediately separated from her as he also couldn't stop himself from releasing his own essence, easily falling down on her ample exposed left cheek and some even traveled all the way up her left ribs to even the left cheek her face. Some drops that fell on her chin seemingly somewhat annoyed or tickled her as she used her tongue with the intention of removing. But when the tip of her tongue merely made contact with one of those many drops, her eyelids still covering her eyes as her eyes were actually still rotating about abruptly stopped. After a second, she invigoratingly started cleaning her whole face with her tongue and when she couldn't reach her left cheek with it, she didn't hesitate on using her fingertips...

"Aaaah~~~!!!" Natalia's ecstatic and euphoric sudden moan made them both lovebirds in the sofa to look at her once again, she was no longer going at it with her hands over her clothes as she had her long skirt folded all the way up her pelvis as her white tiger was completely exposed, her preposterously burning-red colored heavenly garden becoming utterly irresistible to the sight of both onlookers. Tongqiu inadvertently had his now trying to go to rest Dragon spurt some more ferocious water, falling directly on Diana's chrysanthemum as she lovingly flinched while Diana herself felt that some part inside her body were unceasingly clenching and letting go before clenching even harder.

"Huff, huff... huff." Having recomposed herself, Natalia looked at the still in the after moment silly couple in the sofa with her watery eyes, barely seeing blurry before they slowly gained a little bit of clarity. Then, her gaze moved towards Tongqiu's still affected Dragon. What Tongqiu saw in her eyes was basically as if saying 'well, better to not let precious resources go to waste' and a Natalia with her face all sweaty and her hair visible slightly wet, she moved from the sofa's arm to the cushions with her left knee supporting her body on them and with her right leg's knee, shin and toes laying on the cushions as well. Then, her body bent over at slightly faster than regular speed as her beautiful head lowered all the way down towards Tongqiu's Dragon. She put her lips on the Dragon's slightly reddened head and went up and down a little, then she separated from its head as she went towards the rest of the Dragons body, attentively licking clean of the residual magical elemental water spouted from the Dragon's mouth.

As she was having a journey across the not-so large yet immensely thick and even then, still weakened Dragon; she realized that although it tasted absolutely wonderful in the zones close to the Dragon's head, probably because it had some magical elemental water coming from another source, she still preferred the pure singular taste of the Dragon's one and only magical water without any adds on it, even if it they were her owns, she grew a kind of addictive loving towards ingesting it herself. As such, her flame-like tongue shrunk as it tried to take some extra magical water from the Dragon's own mouth, it was like that for a few seconds before she actually received a seemingly non-ending of her most desired tonic. She at first lost some chunk of it as they flew towards the nearby mountains, but knowing she didn't had any other alternatives left, she gobbled the entire thick Dragon's head inside her mouth, quietly, calmly and obediently consuming it all. Then, as she was quite grateful from the Dragon bestowing such heavenly treasure upon, or rather, into her; she kissed quite some times the Dragon head for a while.

She didn't notice how absurdly beguilingly fascinating her actions were. And as she was giving her 'thanks' to such supreme being in the 'chin' of the Dragon, right as it was aiming towards Diana's chrysanthemum, it engaged in another furious unleashing, shocking Natalia and Diana to the core as Natalia 'gladly' accepted the extra. While she was doing so, she suddenly remembered that a certain evil being had been receiving what was legitimately hers as she looked at the nether regions of Diana. 

After clearing once again the Tired Dragon, Natalia gave it only three kisses this time to avoid putting Tongqiu into a light coma and went instead to launch an assault towards the nearby heavenly perky mountains and their heavenly garden.

"Ah!!! Ah,ah~~~~ B-Big Ssisssss~ Noo~!!" As she was ruthlessly devouring all of her cleanly taken care of core plant, meaty-type of herbs and finally, some of the 'luscious' looking 'soil' from inside the hidden cave, she then made an ostentatiously loud: "MWAHPH!" 

As she then moved away back towards the Dragon, she realized she didn't gave attention to the Dragon's pair of offspring as she then played with them inside her mouth, though she could only fit one at the same time and even then it was difficult. Albeit only for that of 15 seconds or so, once she decided that she had equally attended both 'children' of the naughty Dragon was now visible worn down. At such sight, she once again put the Dragon's head in her mouth before suctioning harshly and moving her head backwards, furiously extending the Dragon's head and neck. Before once again making a sound while letting it go: "PLWAMHP"

She pushed the still as large as half her head yet incredibly thick manhood of Tongqiu against the side of her face while stroking it up and down with only her entire fingers as her mouth opened contentedly and said in a husky tone: "Next time there's no need to tease, please... do not stop at anything... and have me watch it all."

Natalia then smiled at Tongqiu, Tongqiu at the same time, was looking at her with wolfing eyes that made her body tremor intensely. Then she her eyes rotated around for a while, as she was now understanding how far she had gone. Her already captivating red face became profusely flushed as she unfolded her skirt and dashed away towards her -and Tongqiu's- bedroom.

As the both of them were now completely clean, except for the 'well accepted' stains in her left ribs on her clothes. They simply tidied up their clothes before Diana gave Tongqiu a peck, and equally fast, ran away towards her bedroom.

Tongqiu: (っ˘ڡ˘ς)

Tongqiu had never seen this Natalia before, he understood it was the fact that he had not recuperated enough that she had been driven crazy with his caresses. And Diana herself was already warming up to the idea of Tongqiu's having women, real, strong, honorable women- with him. He more than ever decided to 'hire' Diana for more time to allow him to not only recuperate, but even enhance his body, appropriately of course.

As for Natalia, she became a good little shy kitten before him, as if that milestone had opened her freedom to open touching which made her increasingly relaxed, more than ever, at the time of deep in the night. She 'unwillingly' accepted her heavy punishment of Tongqiu's hands and mouth.

***

At midday, next day.

In Rising Essence, Tongqiu still had exactly three remaining Fallen Summoners to take care of. And as soon as he entered once again at the completely vacant floor of the Mysterious Hidden Grounds, he dashed towards the nearest Fallen Summoner.

[Wise Fallen Summoner]: Type: Fallen (Human), Grade: Lord, Level: 42, HP: 1/1. It is unknown how or why this previously extremely strong summoner abandoned its path for. But their mana is the only lasting living characteristic of themselves. It uses all of its mana to create an impenetrable shield, should the Fallen Summoner spend all its remaining mana pool, it'll be defenseless to an easy death. This Fallen seems to have been able of becoming a good helper of Main Kingdom's Leader. Though it was not officially accepted as a brother by the Leader, it was nonetheless, venerated by the all the beings that have received guidance from it. It wasn't that old but it understood its limitations. That's why, besides volunteering for participating in a deathly last mission, he also hid his teachings and inheritance in some part of Main Kingdom. According to the fact that no records have existed of such inheritance being discovered, it is deducted to still remain a secret and even a myth from the modern population of Main Kingdom. It at least won't have all of its painstaking efforts forgotten. This Fallen's previous living form enjoyed having non-powerful Summons and to train them into defeating those so-called most powerful ones.

Passive Skills: All the Fallen Summoned from this Fallen Summer have the intelligence of a Heavenly grade being.

'Ah, shit.' Somewhat unexpectedly getting trolled by these Fallen Summoners once again, Tongqiu resolutely started the fight himself.

*PING* ... a Fallen Summoner has used up 10% of its mana to summon its undying Fallen Summons.

[Rainbow-Feathered Bird]: Type: Fallen Summoned(Half-Divine Beast), Grade: Lord(Heavenly grade Intelligence), Level: 40, HP: 110,000. Despite being below average at any characteristics, it nonetheless, is capable of creating a unimaginable synergy where there shouldn't be one, yet it does countless moves like so. Heavily trained by one of the most amazingly knowledgeable individual in the Universe.

 

. . .

*PING*... a Fallen Summoner has sacrificed 10 of its total mana pool to liberate a Fallen Summoned of its Fallen destiny. It has recuperated a slim percentage of its true power and has gained intelligence once again. However, it'll die after an hour.

*PING*... the Fallen Summoned 'Reality Bending Mythical Feathered Being' has been reanimated for a short time, evolution of its grade has been granted.

 

*PING*... you've successfully killed an Enlightened...

*PING*... you've successfully killed an Enlightened...

*PING*... you've successfully killed an Enlightened...

 

*PING*... the Lord grade BOSS Wise Fallen Summoner has been depleted of its entire mana pool. It's trying to escape!

 

*PING*... - ... - ... Wise Fallen Summoner has been successfully slayed. SP+10,000 and Fame+10,000.

*PING*... the floor's progress has been updated. Objectives: [Kill Fallen Summoners: 13/15].

 

. . .

 

*PING*... you've reached yet another LV MAX cap Experience, as a reward, Mind Power+1.

[Nostalgic Fallen Summoner]: Type: Fallen (Human), Grade: Lord, Level: 42, HP: 1/1. It is unknown how or why this previously extremely strong summoner abandoned its path for. But their mana is the only lasting living characteristic of themselves. It uses all of its mana to create an impenetrable shield, should the Fallen Summoner spend all its remaining mana pool, it'll be defenseless to an easy death. With your Mental Power and the state of the Fallen, you're able to easily glimpse into its past. As a woman, not many prepare to hear great things without the mention of love stories on their biography or even small stories, told by bards. This Fallen's previous living form was the second stronger Summoner ever known in the entirety of the Universe, at least for her epoch. She disdained the thought of having to need someone in her life to have her 'fantastic' stories into an expected level. Hence, she refused any and all kinds of company. And it was such how she ended up with her strength never increasing beyond her self-limited vision and unneeded aversion to reality that caged herself from progressing. By the narrowest of margins, she miraculously found someone for her life. It was a pity it was too late, as the needlessly bloody and pure life-consuming war erupted, and she and her secretly loved one went to war. She wasn't supposed to go, she was to stay back and allow the Main Kingdom to at least have a powerhouse for the future, but... how could she leave her loved one to death, alone? At the moment everyone else was long gone in the battlefield from their side, she smiled, so beautifully and enchanting that the man before her couldn't even utter a single exclamation for as silent as it even could get. With honeyed words, the Fallen's previous living form confessed to the man as a barrier encompassed around them, leaving space for a lot of movement. To her surprise, the man was aware of her not-so-secret feelings, and felt ashamed. But she is then confessed that the one who gave her the order to fall back and leave instead of dying here was his' and the moment he saw her in the battlefield, he has not left her side for a second without her noticing. After a pure, deep and passionate embracing kiss, she departed as her half-being soul was given to him, which immediately linked towards his half-being soul. He watched her leave with a resplendent smile as she was moving backwards, outside of the barrier before engaging in a furious battle, annihilating a few thousands of enemies from all levels of power, before perishing in the arms of her man... the last one between all of them, defending the path towards Main Kingdom.

Skills: 'Unparalleled' The Fallen Summoner can form a beam of light that slowly traverses the galaxies, it, however; cannot move and every time it performs the skill its Fallen Summoned have 30% of their HP reduced. Cannot be blocked, cannot be dodge, cannot be mitigated, cannot be stopped. Instantly kills any being that isn't at or above Being level.

Passive Skills: If the Fallen Summoner's Fallen Summoned hit their enemy, the Fallen Summoned recuperates 5% of their total mana pool.

*PING* ... a Fallen Summoner has used up 10% of its mana to summon its undying Fallen Summons.

[Snowglider Cute Fox]: Type: Fallen Summoned(Divine Beast), Grade: Lord, Level: 40, HP: 140,000. An unimaginable beautifully flawless fox species. It is said these are entirely capable of evolving to unlimited levels, according to the Main Kingdom Leader's words. It was 'found' magically by its Master when its Master was merely 3 years old, living alone in the woods. Since then, their bond had been formed to an eternal existence. It also seems to a slight indiscernible affinity with all the Core Elements and even the Outer Elements.

. . .

 

*PING*... a Fallen Summoner has sacrificed 10 of its total mana pool to liberate a Fallen Summoned of its Fallen destiny. It has recuperated a slim percentage of its true power and has gained intelligence once again. However, it'll die after an hour.

*PING*... the Fallen Summoned 'Devil-Godly 9-Tailed Fox' has been reanimated for a short time, evolution of its grade has been granted.

 

*PING*... you've successfully killed an Enlightened...

*PING*... you've successfully killed an Enlightened...

*PING*... you've successfully killed an Enlightened...

 

*PING*... the Lord grade BOSS Nostalgic Fallen Summoner has been depleted of its entire mana pool. It's trying to escape!

 

*PING*... - ... - ... Nostalgic Fallen Summoner has been successfully slayed. SP+10,000 and Fame+10,000.

*PING*... the floor's progress has been updated. Objectives: [Kill Fallen Summoners: 14/15].

 

. . .

*PING*... you've reached yet another MAX LV cap Experience, as a reward, Mind Power+1.

[Enamoured Fallen Summoner]: Type: Fallen (Human), Grade: Lord, Level: 42, HP: 1/1. It is unknown how or why this previously extremely strong summoner abandoned its path for. But their mana is the only lasting living characteristic of themselves. It uses all of its mana to create an impenetrable shield, should the Fallen Summoner spend all its remaining mana pool, it'll be defenseless to an easy death. A forbidden love, an impossible one, and one that goes against the heavens. With all of her heart, this specially unique Summoner could draw the essential forms of other beings from different Universes to fearlessly fight until death. At the moment the ??? ??? war broke out, she and her multiple lovers finally came to be and became one of the mots renown and venerated love stories from the whole Universe. Even when their deaths came pitifully after, their remembrance would- should've always be honored.

 

...

0