Chapter 96 — Irllytia’s Worries
132 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Irllytia's Worries

 

 

Tongqiu's first sighting of this forge was that of very 'nice' materials, but they were pretty low graded too. It did not matter as each material was fundamental depending for their intended purpose and most efficient use available.

He breathed in and out, and closed his eyes, he'd been concocting a dozens upon dozens of potions and he was now quite warmed up. There was nothing he had to fear or feel nervous about, he had so many fucking materials around that he may as well have the best inversion made on one person alone in the entire game, well just maybe. Too many young masters out there.

Nodding to let his neck propel back and take a better, firm stance. Tongqiu commenced his blacksmithing now and then.

*PING*...would you like to use aut...

Tongqiu didn't even let the stupid system keep on talking as he calmly answered: "Yes, manual, manual!"

Immediately right after, as if responding in joy and excitedness from being used by a master, the forge that his hands rested up became much more fiery and colorful in his eyes and senses.

"Well, I'm not very good at this. I'm barely starting, sorry if I use you wrong... I guess?" Tongqiu said as he self-knowingly shook his head back and forth with the purest intentions.

He himself did not know why he would be so 'kind' to warn a forge, but he also did not feel too stupid and ridiculous, he also felt it was to be expected as he finished saying those words.

In any way, he commenced, there was a few tools around. Besides the forge, there was an anvil, and a worktable where some smaller tools were placed at. Namely gauntlets for high temperatures and even low temperatures, goggles, helmets that only covered the ears as well as the hair -but only if one wished it so-, apron made from the same material that that of the gauntlets, hammers, tong, and huge buckets of water that were slightly away from a mobile pool of water with wheels under it that had an apparatus that'd make them stagnate no matter how much he wanted to forcefully move it. There were also a few molds that he could shape however he wished, magically!

There lied the most hand-skilled step from them all, as one had to do that manually, without magic, other tools or the sort. It of course was not harmful for the player. There were also many, many types of tongs and hammers around while only one anvil, one forge and a couple of huge buckets full of water and the mobile pool of water.

He started making something that even the Forge and Create branch recommends as first tries. But first, he checked the set time on the door, 5:45:10.

'Good, I can still do lots of stuff.' It wasn't too late, New Earth's time wise. Tongqiu let go of the rest of his inner thoughts as he engrossed himself naturally with the blacksmithing ahead.

He first put a few minerals to heat on the forge, these weren't practical, ordinary forges at all. Fuel and heat sustainability was but magically supported by both, the materials and the design of the forges. This may be a 'medieval' kind of world, but it was nonetheless a fantastical one, and a game at that.

He put around 20 stacks of metal to heat in the forge at the same time before taking them out according to the specified time on the instructions of Forge and Create branch. Like this, he followed the many steps to follow; namely taking out the smelt metal into the mold which he familiarized himself with after a few dozens of times, which by then he became astonishingly good. He would smear it all over the mold and proceed to use the mobile pool of water to solidify it to an adequate degree. Take it out with some very specific tongs while the hilt or any other necessary complement was being also solidified, Then he would start hammering it down instinctively as he felt it as well as resembling those instructions on the Forge and Create sub-class branch.

Hitting every heated metal, shaping them, drawing out some, upsetting some others and peining them. It was all meticulously and made in a hardworking manner that sweat went down over and over again from the process of learning something not only extremely new, but also of high physical capabilities requirements!

He felt some pain here, and there, sometimes. But it would go away the instant he was done with a batch of them when a step was done, it would obviously not be all perfect or ingeniously done all at once. Some materials, minerals and the like were straight up spoiled, ruined and some even damaged when close to finishing. Even then, he took out a batch of Useless(White) graded items by himself all alone, no help needed!

Once the shape and foundations of the desired in-the-forging item was 'completed', the last bask in the water would come right after. He would 'open' up the already incredible device that the mobile pool was and then insert whatever unbelievable hot, still scorching to the highest of levels-item he had already prepared into the crystalline water that seemed to be fluctuating as if it was boiling yet was extremely frosty of temperature yet not cold at the same time. A sheen of light, sky blue would shine upon the hilt or wherever Tongqiu was holding it with his well-prepared gauntlets for holding such hot substances or surfaces. He would have to remain immovable, at least so that the item in question wouldn't be moved itself, through the entire time until he pulled out. No notification from the system nor instructions from the Forge and Create this time.

Though Forge and Create was truly his greatest assessor, it wasn't his nor anybody's nanny and was instead made for the use of learning. Such important steps like that of pulling the weapon out or not were basically only those that were good at it, to become even better at it. Whenever he pulled out the item with an appearance that resembled a totally frozen item as if by magic, with smaller than normal snowflakes coming from the item itself and surrounding it.

He would once again place it on top of the anvil and proceed to hit it more, and more and more, and further more!

When he was done, it came to be.

*PING*...you've successfully forged: Ordinary Iron Sword, result is as follows: quantity: 2, quality: Advanced, difficulty: Basic.

*PING*...you've successfully forged: Useless Arrow, result is as follows: quantity: 15, quality: Advanced, difficulty: Basic-Low.

*PING*...you've successfully forged: Useless Javelin, result is as follows: quantity: 8, quality: Top, difficulty: Basic.

*PING*...you've successfully forged: Ordinary Iron Pike, result is as follows: quantity: 4, quality: Advanced, difficulty: Basic.

[Ordinary Iron Sword]: Type: One-Handed Sword, Grade: Useless(White), Equipment Requirements: LV30, Attributes: Physical Power+26. A light sword which can also be used dual handed by either another weapon or shield.

[Useless Arrow]: Type: Throwable Item, Grade: Useless, Attributes: Physical Power+1-3. A small dagger designed to be fast and accurate to throw at close-mid distances.

[Useless Javelin]: Type: Throwable Item, Grade: Useless, Attributes: Physical Power+2-3. A light, small javelin designed to be broken upon hit, can travel mid distances.

[Ordinary Iron Pike]: Type: Pole-arm Pike, Grade: Useless, Equipment Requirements: LV30, Attributes: Physical Power+31. A slightly difficult to control and maneuver long-close combat medium pole arm that can be incredible fast at thrusting and poking.

It was a good surprise, after all, the method to follow here was definitely not like a normal way would work result as. The water of the mobile pool was just that, magical, and it made the forging to be enhances as well as protected. But only if it was done perfectly well, or at least somewhat good, it would instead be a catastrophe should anyone fail at this second-to-last step.

Tongqiu didn't know, but this was actually the hardest step of blacksmithing, to unbelievable levels. It was so much like so that many blacksmiths only started to showcase and brag about a month and a half after the release of Rising Essence!

Yet, he never failed even once. Of course, he did failed and even fucked up harshly in other steps, but that feature of 'freezing' the forging item itself was already enough for him to understand his potential from his understanding; being capable of influencing even these 'little' sub-classes.

Did Tongqiu knew of this Fuck no.

But he did had some inkling towards it. The 'freezing' method was indeed something he himself couldn't explain yet could make use of it as intended, no, even better. Even then, however, he ignored it as he rather went ahead and kept on forging and hammering and cooling down, smelting as well as many other things as well that he has already become familiar with, he only needed to grow more skilled at it and he'd be a genius blacksmith in the making!

. . .

 

*PING*...you've successfully forged: Humble Dagger, result is as follows: quantity: 3, quality: Advanced, difficulty: Low.

*PING*...you've successfully forged: Spiky Round Shield, result is as follows: quantity: 1, quality: Top, difficulty: Low-advanced.

*PING*...you've successfully forged: Cold Claws, result is as follows: quantity: 1, quality: Advanced, difficulty: Low-advanced.

[Humble Dagger]: Type: One-Handed Dagger, Grade: Common(Green), Equipment Requirements: LV30, Attributes: Physical Power+39. Fast small light dagger that can be dual wielded with another weapon or shield.

[Spiky Round Shield] Type: One-Handed Shield, Grade: Valuable(Light Blue), Equipment Requirements: LV30, Attributes: Physical Defense+65 and REC+7.

[Cold Claws] Type: Dual-Handed, Grade: Valuable(almost Powerful), Equipment Requirements: LV30, Attributes: Physical Power+63, DEX+19 and LCK+8.

'Phew.' As Tongqiu finished another batch of the highest grade he could do and of the highest difficult too, he wiped the sweat on his forehead, neck and even arms without needing to mention how sweaty the rest of his body was right now. He took a look at the timer, 1:31:06.

He had a little bit more, as such, he decided to disassemble everything that wasn't Valuable grade. Even if people still buy those of lower grade, they wouldn't necessarily be for much. He'd rather recycle those materials to keep on advancing on his blacksmith's sub-class grade and later on sell them at a few dozen gold or something, they were 'useless' anyway.

Indeed, Tongqiu had finally reached a more or less acceptable grade at his blacksmith sub-class, reaching that of low-intermediate grade.

It was still not even that close to the intermediate grade, but it was nonetheless an achievement that went against logic. Most intermediate grade blacksmith over all of Rising Essence's Main Kingdom took these almost three months in reaching that level, Tongqiu needed a little tiny bit more than 4 hours, wasn't he amazing? Wasn't he really, really amazing?!

He was about to stop forging and merely disassemble the trash he just made, when he felt twinklings go crazy inside his mind as 'they' tried to restrain themselves from being too obvious.

With a worried gaze, he transformed into a blinding white glow as he disappeared from the mid-small room, tools and items falling down as some items broken at contact or became damaged, spoiled.

. . .

 

"Irllytia, Tonkia!!"

A serious, concerned voice was heard as the two women became wholly stiff, Tonkia went ahead and did her best to cover Irllytia's slim and thin figure with her little, short one.

"T-T-T-Tongqiu! Do-don-don't worry about Irllytia, she knows what-wh-" As she muttered in obvious panic and scare, Tongqiu took her arms with his hands and looked at her, lovingly and understandingly.

Tongqiu could see Irllytia's body behind Tonkia's, let alone that his senses which were omnipresent at his White Space had already gained a complete recollection of data from the current situation.

It was problematic and fearful for others, he could understand that at a single glance, but it was nothing to care for or worry about for Tongqiu. Maybe in terms of power so it was, for he was as weak as an ant before that previous 'young' man and even Rosey, but he would never let go of someone as precious, someone he treasures like Irllytia. No matter what, there's just no reason to it.

"It's okay, hey, it's okay." A low, comforting and somewhat high-pitched tone came from Tongqiu, he used his ultimate move, coaxing little girls into regaining calm and needing to hug!

Tonkia faltered and gave up resisting, she then worryingly raised her head and told Tongqiu in a hurry: "It-it wasn't that I don't trust you, but her appearance is really worrisome for her to go out now unless she goes back but she said she didn't wanted to, that she feels incredible alive like this. Wuuu, I also think she's spectacular, but, but! I don't want anything to happen to her, wuu..."

Caressing the 'little' woman's blonde, heroic hair, Tongqiu then turned his gaze to look at the red skinned armored beauty trying to hide besides the completely white bed.

'Girl, I know you are not hiding well because you're only in shock, but at least make an effort, would you?! Sigh...'

Seemingly understanding that Tongqiu was more than 'okay' -namely perfectly willing even-, with her current appearance, Irllytia went out from her 'hiding' spot and closed in on them.

Tonkia's ears perked up the moment Irllytia's steps came to be even though they were totally inaudible as she looked towards the taller than Tongqiu red skinned beauty with one of her arms still embracing Tongqiu while her other arm beckoning for the red skinned beauty, illusory and dangerous looking Irllytia to hug them both. Unknown if it was to comfort her or herself instead.

She had wings on her back, though they were obviously in the process of maturing, as if they've gone through progeria. They were of a bloody, blackish tone and looked to be extremely strong, resistant and flexible for in the future. She had a couple 15 cm long in total or so, cruel-looking yet sexily curved back and upwards horns that originated from between the border of her hair and skin; they didn't even looked like they were at their infancy in growth!

She also had a couple of upper and lower fangs. Those in her maxillary teeth were less visible and seemed to be even sexier canines than the rest of the pointy and also attractive teeth. While her mandibular fangs were a little thicker and protruded from her mouth a little but only if she were to open them, the rest of her mandibular teeth were just like that of the maxillary ones, pointy and attractive as well.

She came forwards and lowered her head to match Tongqiu's shoulder head. With her back bent, she placed her head on the right side of his neck as she closed her eyes, some bloody tears started gushing out from her lacrimals. Tonkia couldn't help herself and became teary eyed too, prompting the heart of Tongqiu to be chaotic as well.

"There, there. Mn, don't worry, okay? Come here, let me see if you can still please me with those beautiful fangs of yours." Hearing such lewd comment out of nowhere, besides feeling an even more intoxicating kind of warmth down there, it also made Irllytia laugh as she raised her entire body to stand up straight.

With such a pose, she was easily one and a half head taller than Tongqiu, but instead of inferiority showing up across his eyes, Tongqiu became spellbound instead.

Irllytia had her mouth slightly opened, enough to scare anyone who'd seen her for the first time with those teeth, those black, pure eyes and her incredible, mighty slim and thin body that even then, exuded a terrifyingly overpowered aura.

Tongqiu also did something Irllytia thought she'd never relish upon; he inclined her head downwards a little as he raised a lot his', he then went in for a taste of her new teeth, no, canines and fangs!

He first explored all of her teeth with his tongue, not leaving one side left caressed by his warmth, he even furiously probed up and down and back and forth with the goal of testing out the passive damage that they could bring about on someone else's 'dear' somethings. He did took some cuts here and there but they healed right after the teeth passed through them.

'Could it be normal? Or because we're at my White Space? No... I feel something more... this... this! It is because she's my mate?!'

Once his thoughts gained such enlightenment, Tongqiu's rationality went to shit.

Tongqiu became an animal himself as he drove 'little' Irllytia onto the bed, pushing her back down to it. Tonkia made herself aside to the edge of the bed as warmth and tenderness filled her eyes, joy inundated her whole being.

The other two, however, were violently engaged in the passion of male and female, mating once more but not without prior frolic.

At times, Tongqiu even sandwiched her fangs in between his teeth. Hell, he even bit on them as if they were the sweetest of candies, so delicious he wouldn't stop himself even if he could! Naturally, her teeth were seemingly unbreakable as she instead felt greater tremors and pleasure from his frolicking of her body alone.

Her lips became a little more abundant but they kept their limpidness as well as softness, he was dying for feeling her up with his Dragon!

Demon vs Dragon!

And so he did.

Irllytia was initially worried, but when he saw how the Mocking Dragon would poke at he face nonstop, she decisively bite on it a few times as she inserted it in herself with the movements of her head and throat alone. Tongqiu's member was sunken down yet he did not bleed nor was he cut, and the feeling was, though painful, beyond pleasurable.

He let go of his 'essence' right away as he pulled back from the hypersensitiveness he gained just from that alone!

As he did so though, his 'essence' was shot at great speeds towards her nostrils and even eyes. Some went inside of her nose while some remained plastered over her eyelids and the entirety of her exterior nose as well. She didn't even tried to pull it out as even when it came out from her nostrils, she gently and lustfully, lasciviously sniffed it back in.

Dragon becoming the legendary Yellow Dragon, Golden Dragon, Imperial Dragon and so on, he plastered it all around Irllytia's face as she kept pouring even more of that from the rest of her face into her mouth and nostrils.

"Hu-sniff!-Husband, my-my-anghh! My senses are incredible, just, too, incredible, too, much, too much!! ANGH!!..."

She really looked lewd, lewd enough for Tongqiu to start feeling that it was enough of her feeling the greatest of joys at having his member sprinkle its scent everywhere, even her eyelids, eyebrows, ears and even nostrils as he went mad without any restraint!

After poking at ever hole of her face tenderly and with undivided gentleness, he then proceeded to first 'bang bang' at her unexplored derriere for at least 40 minutes to almost an hour before engaging in babymaking until two hours and more, later.

Only two type of sounds were existent through that time in Tongqiu's White Space:

Namely; 'OOH AH UHNNHHGG KYSH--AHHHH!!' and 'scratch, scratch, splash, scratch, splash-do her, husband, DO HER!!!'.

After the extensive, full of scents babymaking session. Tongqiu kissed the foreheads of both Demon and Little Minx, before disconnecting from Rising Essence at his White Space right away, utterly satisfied, utterly content upon knowing they're okay... and with him.

 

...

0