Chapter 115 — I’ll Teach You, I’ll Feel You
157 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'll Teach You, I'll Feel You

 

 

 

She wasn't unnoticed, the boy knew right away that the corner at the side in the distance was about to be taken over by someone. Just, he didn't expect it to be a kind of girl that the mere presence of made his body feel fresh.

Hurried footsteps, impatient and expectant, sounded out in a flurry.

Followed by a melodious and despondent voice that was previously full of forlorn.

"Yun Beishaaaang! I'm heeeere!"

'Why is this girl screaming so much? What did I do now?'

Thud!

Ah, she rapidly let down her stuff before sitting close to him. There was no way she could explain her situation, just seeing him was enough to send her to an extremely high level of brightness and gladness that she didn't care of her actions.

As soon as she seated besides him on the ground, her voice that implored for him to see her and just that alone as well as to hear her so as to prove her existence to him, disappeared as only a sigh that was the perfect demonstration of relief sounded out from her lips.

"Haaah, I found you, hehehehe." With that, she let her head fall on his left shoulder. She wanted to take his right shoulder, but she also didn't wanted to mess with the popular boy's 'precious treasure', as such she comforted herself with his left shoulder. Only misgiving was the sunlight that attacked her face and bare legs, even with stockings it still hurt to have such sunlight befall on somebody.

Yun Beishang knew of this but he didn't move at all, he just looked at her in a noncommittal expression, or rather, at her head since she had her face completely hidden from him.

Frowning at the sudden unknown sentiment, he took his phone that easily reflected the purest of images, one that he may as well be curse so as to never forget it.

A pure, tender and soft, white-creamy skin decorated by the most gentlest of features. Eyebrows that looked strong yet were so soft at first glance, a little nose that seemed to simply be asking to be squeezed and tickled and a pair of heavy eyelids that denounced the pure face's most spectacular treasure to be hidden. Her lips may not be remarkable, but when growing up, they were sure to mature into womanly and irresistible ones. A faint rosy hue threatened to cover her face as a quirky, shy smile was already plastered onto her.

Putting down his phone, he uncomfortably moved to is right, accommodating his thick jacket so as to not sit on it. Then, while also cupping her left cheek with his right hand, he skillfully moved the already dozed off girl his age off the sun by at least a couple meters before stopping. Her head still resting on his shoulder, just by looking at her gave the boy a headache, one that his expressionless eyes alone could tell 'don't you know you'll get hurt like this?' as he then also skillfully lowered his body while positioning hers in a way that she would be all plastered upon his' while also keep her head comfortable without damaging her neck.

'Ah, it's late.' He then looked at her, they were about to be in trouble, this was soon to be at the ears of many unpleasant people. But he didn't care.

"Hmph~." His eyes closed at the sound of a little, hushed snort. As he was about to doze off as well, his right hand moved to cover both of them with his oh so deary thick dark-platinum jacket.

Whooosh~~!!!

A long lasting and strong gust of wind went at them as if habitually, keeping both of them fresh yet not sick of the incoming current of air at their faces. The thick jacket worked even better, as it took in some of the cold and 'sprinkled' it upon the little bodies below it. A nice long lap came next for the two fortuitously-willed individuals on their second encounter.

'Hm, nice person.' Yun Beishang took in her wavy, cute yet abundant hair which made the girl look both; very cute yet silly somewhat, even then that didn't took away her tender appearance as the boy became fascinated at her hair.

If only the girl knew how impactful would be for everyone else should they see someone else touch this popular yet unpopular boy's thick jacket, let alone hugging, cuddling to sleep with it as a blanket.

. . .

 

What little girl Miriam didn't know, was that she was never out of the boy's 'care', so to speak. This wasn't a world full of warmth, love and prosperity alone, there was as much ugliness that was also there when the final moments of Earth came to be, not much change has been done since then when it came to humanity. And this Apple Face Academy had too many heads to count.

As such, though he was no longer present, Yun Beishang left 'in charge' of looking out for her inside and outside the academy's precinct for her well-being. Her family was just okay and could easily make money that could last for generations but, they were inexperienced of the human heart as much as this 9 years old young boy, hence he had to step up a little lest she is dragged onto another's family one way or another.

The procedures were like this, every meeting she had with boys and also with some girls she didn't usually met with would be reported to the little boy by another two 'boys'; were there to be an incident like being annoyed or molested, they would then act right away or after school.

Luckily, the latter never happened, while the former did so twice every few weeks or so. The former was also the greatest warning and signals for the latter to never occur. The husband and wife knew about this, hell, even teachers and older students were deeply scared when they saw what would happen to someone who annoyed her like that, let alone the headmasters!

But they let it pass, after all it was done so to protect a girl from a defenseless family; naturally, if it became a normal thing then they would have to act upon it. Not only because of the one doing all those beatings but also for the current students' integrity, they would never allow such a bad batch of fruit to corrode the rest in the basket. Luckily, it also didn't happened much, only some times every month and not every day, it was somewhat okay.

The girl responsible for such effects? None the wiser, maybe it was a true blessing that she had such a 'benefactor', for someone who couldn't even guess others' gazes and happenings, what kind of fatal flaw was this?

As such, when she once again came looking for him, Yun Beishang felt both; content and a bit angry, he had to let her learn of her own stupidity, didn't he? He'd teach her all that those teachers in the academy, though smart, cowardly are as well.

. . .

 

Today Yun Beishang arrived very early at the always-open-for-their-students academy as it was 5 am and he could be found sitting on a classroom, drawing some unknown and indiscernible scrawl and doodles with a pitch-black ink pen.

Soft, kind steps resounded behind him as he kept on 'drawing', the smell he has been grown used to for the last month came to his nose even from far away before becoming even more prominent as the person, little person, came closer behind himself.

"Mmmm." She only said these words before falling into silence to contemplate the boy's movements of his hand that although they were crude, they were strangely illusory too in a sense of charm.

Miriam then stopped looking at his calmly moving hand that had already changed into a different angle to allow her to see whatever the fuck he was 'drawing' to look instead at the right side of his face, her own little head merely a few inches away from his cheek.

"Boy, your tense."

"Mm? Eh-"

When Yun Beishang heard her talk, he flinched to a stop before turning to look at her, he found her to be looking at her with eyes that were wise yet childish. He's always thought she was pretty good at having her friends problems be solved with words thanks to just a little bit of her own 'opinion'. Whether it ended well or not, it was not her problem for she couldn't nor wouldn't want to control others, and as a little time has gone by, she even more so didn't wanted anything to do with other people's lives.

Finding her very cute and good to look at, Yun Beishang uttered out the words he was 'forced' to say by an even littler thing in a slightly embarrassed manner: "Mm- woul-would you like to eat a dess... agh, a something with me today?"

Surprised at this finally development, Miriam had her eyes darken from her dilatation of her pupils before answering him with her own bright smile and shining eyes: "Yup! Is it delicious?"

"Ah yes, it's dessert..."

"Oh! Who made it? I also can bake, I'll make some from you and that person in the future, okay?!"

"Mn, I think it'll be fine..."

. . .

 

Miriam was already waiting on their usual corner that was mainly designed to check upon the growth of the trees as well as for security guards' overlooking over the school grounds at certain times. They have been caught by one or two guards but, when they saw the little shits being so cute together, they left them in silence as they weren't even that big enough if they wanted to go like teenagers, now THOSE were problems they had to take care of whether they wanted or not.

She had a brown colored school uniform that she never really used before, since it was a new color and a new 'feature' from their little meetings then, surely it'd fit, right?

As soon as the young boy took the corner to his left and saw her back as she gazed at the beautiful trees and green leaves on the ground instead of grass, he felt silent for some seconds before speaking to her as he saw her almost turning around yet still fascinated at their little spot's scenery.

"Miriam." His voice as always, not loud and very soft yet it was the only thing she could hear whenever it came to be.

Blushing a little on such a little thing and lowering her head for a second or so, Miriam then made little hops towards Yun Beishang before cutely dragging them to their spot where shade would never leave them.

Sitting down together and opening one of the two unusually tall boxes, the boys finally showed the girl their soon-to-be-deleted dessert.

First of all, the most attractive thing on it was a kind of tower that had sweet sandwiches-like 'floors' every 1 cm, going as tall as 20 cm in total. Then it had a kind of bed made from cream and bread that looked so soft yet so well formed at the same time; that along with unusual cherries. These were new-found on New Earth ever since 170 years ago, and had unique appearance that made them seem like little crystalline pearls, yet when one took a bite on them, they would be so meaty and juicy that would make any dessert become fresh and resistant to the passage of time, truly a divine fruit.

"Ah, so good, slshlp, ehehe- sorry. Can I eat now?" After cleaning her mouth from saliva ever so silly, Miriam asked the boy with an imploring gaze.

"Mn."

Right after receiving the nod from the boy, she waited for nothing as her head went in for a dive to take one, then two of such sweet sandwiches-looking 'floors' as she made Yun Beishang hold the plate even tighter before finally allowing him to relax his entire arms as she was melting from eating one part of the dessert alone.

Looking at the ceiling that would always shelter them from the direct lights of the sun, successfully taking away some of its heat, Miriam chewed on it a lot before unwillingly deciding to properly stomach it.

She then took a few seconds for the aftertaste to fully go away before opening her beautiful, soft and heavy eyelids at him as he ate up a little of the top of the bread covered on cream.

"Woah, Beishang! That was so incredible, when I grow up I want to make just this kind of- HEH! Don't eat it without mee!!" Her eyes becoming bigger than saucers and her little mouth quivering in disgrace, pain and torture; Miriam lunged herself at Yun Beishang as she even used her finger to 'steal' some of that cream at the corner of his lips.

How devious! He was eating it all up while giving her an upturned look as his head couldn't let go of his posture to keep on eating it nonstop.

Bringing her now cream covered finger to her lips and tasting it, her eyelids closed for a second before a satisfied and bright pair of eyes were welcomed by the world with Yun Beishang as the witness, the only ever witness.

"Haah~ I forgive you! But gimme more time to eat, 'kay? Ehehehehe! Nom, nom, nom." He was a little hungry and hadn't eaten a lot, all so that he could eat with her at this time but upon seeing her enjoy so much eating her dessert alone, his eyes taking such an image were enough to fill him up completely.

"Ueh? Looking hungry, here, have some of this, and this, this, this too, ah, and this and this too!" As if feeding her little puppy, Miriam gave many yet of small content scoops at her once again 'benefactor', this time she however, showed the grace and magnificence that a proper lady should give.

Before she was taken over by the yummy dessert that is, Yun Beishang was then completely forgotten as she even forgot herself to eating.

Taking the opportunity of her silly ways, the boy put his thick jacket at their legs to cover them from the incoming gust of wind as well as placing a high-end napkin that could even clean itself as long as the contents weren't too bad upon her lap, he then arranged his jacket to cover more of her body as her torso and chest were successfully covered. Just in time for the gust of wind to come at them.

Whooooosh~~~

Sure enough, a gentle, cool and refreshing wind covered both of them, Miriam was suddenly scared off for as she didn't wanted to get sick -even with all of their diet being ever so nutritious- but once she felt the warm yet also cooling sensation at her body, she smile at the boy on her right before closing her eyes and relaxing her entire body.

The boy saw this angelical sight right in front of himself and couldn't help but be depraved of all sense as he gazed at her hair being lightly blown off and her face be filled with mighty comfort and calmness.

Of course, his dead eyes were still dead-looking, and when Miriam opened hers to look at him only to take this scene of the devilish, charming young boy in front of her that had dead eyes, to giggle nonstop for a few moments there.

"Em? What is wrong with you now?" At his kind and confused questioning, Miriam stopped behaving like a little girl as she started contemplating in silence for a few minutes. They looked at each other in this seemingly awkward scenarios yet they were both calmly enjoying this a lot.

"Mm, I got it." Confused by Miriam's words, Yun Beishang remained quiet, waiting for her to speak again.

"First of all, this place isn't that good right? I know... it's hard to find a place to hide. That's why, let's search for one that has the same... climate! Hehehe, but a good one, not like this. One for us and only us alone, I would like that. Would you like that?"

Realizing what the direction that her words were taking, the boy's eyes changed for the purest as he gazed on her own big little eyes, before mildly answering: "Mn."

"You're also very stupid! Hum! How can you leave someone like that? No, no and no! I have to let you understand how a person's heart works, you're too green you little boy!"

"That's why... that's why..."

"For your future and mine together, for when we grow older. Whether it be emotions, pains, resilience and those around you; I'll be the one to guide you, okay? I'll show you what is to connect with someone else, like family... or like, person to person. I'll teach you."

At the last mention of her words, the girl rose to her feet as she then lifted her left hand and held it upwards as if to take an oath, waiting for the boy's response.

Whether it was one second or one instant, Yun Beishang stood up steadily and after scrutinizing her body language for some time, he lifted up his left hand in the same way as she did before intertwining his fingers with hers.

While doing so, a cute and silly pout formed at his lips while a handsome-like brown also formed at his face. The girl's heart fluttered then beat, so fast that red was already permeating her entire face, neck and even collarbone somewhat. Looking at the lovingly appearance, only a few words could have been muttered at this moment, only words that weren't tarnished by the blinding light of reality could ever be spoken out.

"Then, I'll... feel you?"

Both of them blinked unexpectedly at the same time after he spoke, both of them feeling the same kind of warmth of being held in the embrace of their other half that they so deeply longed for in complete unknown.

"Bwa- pwahahah! Hehehe-hahahaha!" Melodious yet somewhat deep and tender laughs sounded out, the girl couldn't hold herself in at the absurdity of the boy's wording, wasn't he supposed to be bright? Ah, ah.

Understanding, the boy remained silent and tried his best to keep his calm, he for some reason wasn't blushing, but an embarrassed smile lighted up his face.

When the girl saw the boy's current appearance, she fell silent before hugging him with affection. Also picking up his left hand that was now hidden deep within the sides of his school uniform.

Looking up at him with a smile yet not a smile while also having a clear meaning within her eyes, she spoke in a crispy yet profound soft, whispering voice: "From now on, we are connected. Living and dying, being taken care by little quiet Beishangs and little kind Miriams, together."

"Mn."

The girl's head then fell on the boy's chest, silence endured for less than a minute before she once again went back to eating her dessert until nothing else was left. The other box though, she didn't even asked a single thing, yet he still told her that it was for his little sister and him to eat together once he returned.

. . .

 

It was but a play of fate, or maybe the crime for living, for as the last time they both met each other was when the young boy now a teenager had his hands, mouth and eyes stained with an astronomical amount of blood. While the young girl became a small beauty teenager whose face was entirely stained by tears as her heart ached at the simple sight of the boy growing smaller and smaller as her feet continued to move forwards and forwards away from him without her even noticing, numb and fearful. Yet it was nothing compared to the pain and tormenting within her entire being that changed her entirely, her source of joy and gladness becoming artificial, superficial and her eyes lowering every time she didn't had to attend someone else when spoken to. Not because her heart was closed, but because it was already taken forever.

Until he saw him... until she was unreasonably taken in, once again.

Oh she knew, how impossible it is for this man of hers to even look towards someone that has had hurt him like this. That's why she never had any hopes for themselves-their future together, not just because of her own guilt. But that was no more, for such a man took her in without a question, again.

 

...

 


Author's Note: In a couple of days, another batch of chapters will be delivered Q_Q .

1