Chapter 133 — Farm, Farm And Farm!
111 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Farm, Farm And Farm

 

 

 

When dealing with the Severe Bias Benefactor, there was a need to watch out for the use of Shield of Light. Tongqiu would always be forced to waste three of his precious swings of his gladiuses to get rid of it before he could once again continue dealing damage with it.

Thankfully, there weren't many of them inside the private dungeon as there were Brightless Molten Slugs so he could exterminate them at once without needing to take any kind of advantage or after dealing with other stuff.

They had, however, a lot of Physical and Magical Defense. Not only as the type of mob, but also as the 'extra bonus' coming from being part of a private dungeon, so his damage was really just a bit too low. Their Adjudicating Blow was too slow, for Tongqiu, so he didn't care about getting hit by it. Transient Divine Burst was the skill Tongqiu used to deal with these too, as the 100% bonus damage in form of Darkness element would more or less make up for the severe amount of its defenses.

-8,812, MISS, MISS, -8,810, -8,811, MISS, -8,810, MISS, MISS, MISS, -8,812, -8,812, -8,812, MISS, MISS, MISS, MISS, -8,811, -8,812...

+88, +88, +88, +88, +88, +88, +88, +88, +88...

*PING*...you've successfully killed a monster 'Severe Bias Executor'.

*PING*...you've successfully killed a monster 'Severe Bias Executor'.

If having a skill that would mitigate completely three attacks that were part of a skill wasn't enough, then the fact that it was 12 levels higher than Tongqiu and from a private dungeon made it ever so difficult to land an attack on them. Needing a total of 6 attacks to almost perfectly reduce their HP to 0, Tongqiu only needed to be careful of not grouping them with the Brightless Molten Slugs so that their healing AOE wouldn't reach them, even if the AOE area was actually small.

Tongqiu took a little bit of much more time to get rid of one of these statues who looked like carbon and whose heights was around 1.35 meters to 1.50 meters tall, while its weight was probably around 3 tons. Thought it required more work to get rid of all of them, they at least gave a lot more Experience than the Brightless Molten Slugs and were also not seemingly endless in a special room, so it was both rewarding but not overworking for Tongqiu to deal with them.

Another such problematic mob was the following golem-like monster.

[Illuminating Little Dust]: Type: Monster, Level: 60, HP: 50,000. Though its true lifespans is short even when compared to little animals, this seemingly rock-golem is instead formed by an endless amount of dust that has been ever present in the Light Exposing Minimal Cave, which had granted each of those little specks of dust the property of Light.

Skills: Filled with Light, Colluded with Light and Resentment of Light.

[Filled with Light]: As it is formed by the same material and element, it has become a mindless monster of pure Light. Has additional Physical and Magical Defense+20% and Damage Reduction+10%, as well as being weak against Darkness element damage by 80%.

[Colluded with Light]: The mind of this aberration is but that of a little baby's, as such, it can only throw fists and kick before falling down.

[Resentment of Light]: When HP is lower than 5%, if the enemy that has made more damage to it is as close as 5 meters away from it, it'll explode, dealing 200% Magical Power damage to everyone in a 30 x 30 meters radius.

Though these had a rather disgusting and annoying skill to make others desire death instead -inside the game-, for Tongqiu who could easily deal more than 5% damage to its HP with each swing, this was nothing! He could deal with it as much as he could deal with a rather dumb and one-move-only kind of mob, even if it had strong Physical Attack and strong survival capabilities.

-5,875, -5,875, -5,875, MISS, MISS, -5,875, -5,875, MISS, -5,875, -5,875, MISS, -5,875, -5,875...

+58, +58, +58, +59, +58, +58, +59, +58, +58...

*PING*...you've successfully killed a monster 'Illuminating Little Dust'.

Though it was the mobs whom Tongqiu had to deal damage the most of times, for a total of 9 needed successful hits. It was also one of the easiest with how large and slow these mobs were, he could take only one or two attacks from it, evading them perfectly. Meanwhile, he'd be already landing the 13th to 16th hit on the golem-like mob, with a little more than 50% being successful mostly.

Even then, because of the level difference once again, Tongqiu could only hope to hit it three times in a row before a 'MISS' appears once again. Using his Short Azure Wind Bow wouldn't help since that 100% Darkness element vulnerability wouldn't kick off, so he made use of his Light-Absorbing Flaming Gladiuses in the best way possible and how they deserved to be treated!

Lastly, there was this beast type of mob that was the hardest to deal with, which was also made of flesh and bones!

[Corrupted Flying Badger]: Type: Beast, Level: 60, HP: 52,500. A highly fast and capable of short-timed flight mutated beast that has grown used to the quality of life inside the Light Exposing Minimal Cave, but it has also been touched by 'it' as the only source of food is Light iself.

Skills: Body of Light, Flurry, Heavy Dive and Hunger.

[Body of Light]: Having become a being that depends of and whose composition consists of Light, it naturally receives 80% more damage from Darkness element attacks.

[Flurry]: Launches repetitive attacks at a random chance ranging from 3 to 7 total of attacks, dealing a little bit of Light element damage and 100% Physical Power damage for each attack.

[Heavy Dive]: When the Corrupted Flying Badger is on the air, it can make a quick yet crushing blow against an enemy on the ground, dealing 200% Physical Power damage as well as a little extra as Light element damage.

[Hunger]: Because of the never-ending feeling of never being able to properly eat something that isn't Light alone, the Corrupted Flying Badger is forever in a state of frenzy where its lifespan is sacrificed to gain a perpetual boost of total Movement Speed+50% and total Attack/Action Speed+150%.

These Corrupted Flying Badgers were only about 1 to 1.90 meters long while had mostly a width of 40 to 70 centimeters; even then, they could stand in both their feet to deliver a horrifyingly fast yet predictable series of attacks that would easily delete even a guardian class player if they were to underestimate the kind of terrifying DPS these little shits had without even using their Flurry skill.

One other thing that was worth noticing and worth for a little 'training' session was the fact that the use of their 'wings' allowed Tongqiu to amass experience in dealing with flying-type mobs. These sparring partners were not only good in level but also had great skills to complement the type of beast-monster that they were.

Their appearance, besides their size, was really worth admiring for their tenacity at their hard life!

They had luscious, bright and pure white and silver-plated fur on top of their backs, heads, necks and tails. However, their lower body, that which was always facing the ground and wasn't 'eating' up to the specks of Light that would fall down from the ceiling at certain periods of time; was instead a bloody, magenta color prevailing all over the 'unseen' parts of their bodies. It wasn't just having that color on their skin, completely free of fur, it was also the fact that it had meaty stalactites that would graze the ground every now and then, every time they did a disgusting sound would be heard from at least tens of meters far away even.

Sometimes it would even drop a few meaty and fleshy globes of liquid of the same color that would quickly erode into the ground before a little brightness took place for three seconds at most.

-13,708, MISS, MISS, -13,709, -13,708, MISS, -13,708, -13,709, MISS, MISS, -13,708, MISS, -13,709, MISS, -13,708...

+130, +130, +130, +130, +131, +130, +130, +130...

-255, -261, -255, -257, -281, -378, -371...

*PING*...you've successfully killed a beast 'Corrupted Flying Badger'.

*PING*...you've successfully killed a beast 'Corrupted Flying Badger'.

Whenever these little shits wanted to take up to the air, their entire fur that was only existent on top of their backs; their entire 'light' and shine would be drained out as their entire fur would take to either of the sides before a beautiful and eye-opening pair of skeletal wings made of pure white light came to be.

By the time a Corrupted Flying Badger had completely opened their wings, they would already be high up in the air for at least 4 meters above the ground, while their Heavy Dive would be activated 3 meters higher at 7 meters higher above the ground where Tongqiu was standing.

Their speed was okay, Tongqiu could evade it even without the use of Mental Energy. But what about dozens of them doing exactly that at the same time? It was great that not only did Transient Divine Burst increased his Physical and Magical Defense by 50% but that the damage he received, regardless of the type of damage and how it was administrated, would be halved by 50% too!

Transient Divine Burst never truly made it so that Tongqiu would 'treat' it as well as he did with Combustion or with his newly obtained Cosmo Omega Shot skill.

But, the way for Tongqiu to level around in the entire humongous area that was of the Light Exposing Minimal Cave was not to brainlessly go ahead and just kill these miserable bastards one by one with the heavy swings of his dual Light-Absorbing Flaming Gladiuses, hell no!

He would obviously use Tongqiu's Rain Showdown which wouldn't be able to carry on the special effects of the Darkness element damage. Even then, the CD for this skill was that of 1 stupid and absurd second, so even if it had its potential damage halved, its 51 shadows with double blades each would make Tongqiu's and Zyv's grinding levels in the private dungeon much, much more fucking faster and calmer.

Though their damage would vary between 14,320, 9,914 and the like, depending on the type of mob he would be facing. Exactly 102 Tongqiu's gladiuses' shadows of such going after every single mob close to them, was a sight to behold.

Little Rosey would stop moving altogether to appreciate Tongqiu's cute fireworks as she then executed another Myriad Thorny Roots, which would satisfyingly grab from 150 to 262 mobs of all kinds, specially the small ones before executing a Dooming Bloom, taking their puny lives with a whopping damage of 108,750!

As dozens upon dozens of numbers appeared above the several dozens of mobs, Zyv also did her own as a member of Tongqiu's party.

Zyv would at first become 'wao'ed' all over as she looked at the cutesy fireworks consisting of transparent gleaming shadows of a hundred identical blades encrusting themselves into the large amassed monsters and beasts. But after the first time, she became less 'dazed' at the following Tongqiu's Rain Showdowns that he executed.

She partook on rather a rather small amount of enemies and much less than Rosey and Tongqiu himself; unfortunately, she still had low-levelled and 'low' graded items with those being around LV20 to LV30 and Powerful grade at most.

Tongqiu's thoughts would become lost, as it habitually goes, with the mental notes of giving his Little Zyv a great set that would enhance her Dodge Rate and Hit Rate besides main basic stats, Physical Power and Movement Speed. Of course, he had to first get the Tailor sub-class for that as only a Tailor and Blacksmith could complete entirely such an overpowered set on their own and he wasn't trusting some stranger to adhere by their words without the system's contract.

With such ongoing routine, the pair of little fools and a little Rosey took care of more than half of the entire Light Exposing Minimal Cave on their own, at this moment, Zyv and Tongqiu were silently walking through an empty through a natural cave passage of blue cold stone that reminded him of his time at the first floor of the Mysterious Hidden Grounds back then.

As for the drops of all the mobs inside this private dungeon, they would normally not drop items, let alone a large quantity of them. Yet, they were coming out from the mobs' dead bodies like it was candy and they were expert pedophiles...

Zyv was astounded at the discovery, thinking that her hardwork at leveling up was not wasted for nothing and that her now 8 Luck stat made the drop become incredible constant!

Little did she know, Tongqiu's astounding 49 Luck was making most of the work here, heheheheh.

As for their current levels, Tongqiu reached beyond half of the current LV49 that he was now in with Rosey following his steps as always. Meanwhile, Zyv reached LV40 at last and had another 2 Luck and Charm points added, reaching a total of 8 points for each!

And, according to Zyv's memories from having come inside this place more than once, they were close to facing the first BOSS inside the private dungeon that was the 'Light Exposing Minimal Cave'.

. . .

 

"Eh, Big Brother Wolfy. With all these materials, don't you think that creating an association would become easy?" With her eyes going big and her voice being that of an innocent, curious child, Zyv asked Tongqiu who was calmly yet somewhat 'imposingly' walking forwards while also taking care of their surroundings with a casual check every second.

His voice traveled all around the stony passage they were walking through for already a couple of minutes without the sight of any being, alive or undead: "Mn, I do. Why? Are you perhaps interested in creating one...?"

"Yep! I really want to create one, there is this feeling growing on me ever since I first crossed through the Regional borders to arrive at the Ancient Forest Region where, I just couldn't help myself but to feel the need of unifying my and my desired peoples' strength. Like, my dear Sister and you, Big Brother Tongqiu." As she finished speaking, she blinked her eyes in cute contemplation while her soothing voice easily attracted Tongqiu's full attention.

"Okay... but, if you want to... Why not wait a little? There might be something you'd like to be part of if you just wait for me a little, okay?" With his head tilting forwards, left and right, Tongqiu gave his words 'wait for me' meaningfully as he sneaked a few glances at little Zyv whose eyes were becoming brighter and brighter.

"Yes! Hehe~! I'll wait then, I'll wait as much as- eh, needed. Hehe~~..." Clinging to his arm, Zyv then leaned her entire body on Tongqiu's as she closed her eyes in the premise of the promising future ahead of their youngish lives.

Suddenly, an incredible dull and white noise came to be as the atmosphere surrounding them changed for the better... or worst.

Tongqiu's eyes flashed, he thought: 'This feeling... A BOSS is nearby, or about to appear!'

Indeed, only three meters were needed for the two of them to walk ahead since the strange change occurred when they saw a bulky and big figure wearing a complete plated armor, a long rectangle shield on the figure's left hand and a rather big-sized bastard sword on the figure's right hand.

It was all dark and impossible to discern without Mental Power so he couldn't know what the thing was nor what it was wearing, if he used his Mental Power on a mob that wasn't a mob, it would surely become alert and draw aggro which he didn't wanted to do. This was his first private dungeon and it didn't seem to be one where people can just come in and 'do their best' to clear it.

At this moment, Zyv had also finished studying the figure ahead and surprisingly, there was a confused and puzzlement twitch of her eyebrows and squint of her eyes as she spoke out slowly yet excitedly: "Big Bro! Look!!"

Pointing her finger at the obviously large figure up ahead, Zyv spoke once again: "This-that... This thing wasn't here in any of the three times that I entered this place before! It must be a hidden BOSS! Quickly, Big Brother, don't waste my precious Luck stat and let's go kill it!"

Of course, she knew Tongqiu could also deduce the same as her but she also knew that it would be more unlikely than possible for her to make any positive effect when dealing with a hidden BOSS in such a difficult private dungeon. But she couldn't let go of her hopes from fighting alongside her big brother wolfy, so she could only hide her bitterness while also expressing her wish of doing the very best of herself to contribute to the cause with her big bro.

Naturally, Tongqiu could also not deny his Little Zyv and as such, after giving her a light pat on her left shoulder with his left hand, he then took a 'glance' at it. Passing over its windows status immediately after looking at it, Tongqiu left Zyv's side before she quickly followed after him; all of this as she read through the bulky figure's information windows.

[Unpleasant Resenting Captain]: Type: Monster(Human), Grade: Lord, Level: 60, HP: 172,000. An individual whose mind was completely devoured by the also mindless poisonous Light element in the Light Exposing Minimal Cave, its last duty before death was to investigate the occurrences from this cave which was previously an ordinary one, yet it died as soon as he stepped onto the deep section of said cave before being forever bound to it. There's no real way to knowing how it had become to this, nor who is the perpetrator of such devious act.

Skills:Hopeless Destiny, Pride Being of a Light and Unparalleled Angle.

 

...

 


Author's Note: As you can see... New Cover! Wohoo~!

1