Chapter 136 — Clearing The Private Dungeon As He Pleases
107 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Clearing The Private Dungeon As He Pleases

 

 

 

"GRWARRGGGH! The Light will save me, ah- aaahh!!"

THUD.

As it said that, the greatsword on its hands hammered against the ground once as it created temblors that would make an ordinary person's consciousness go puff puff.

Tongqiu used his last dash from his King of Dueling bracelet to arrive before the little whining bitch.

The Fake Pessimistic Lord was at least 14 meters tall and had a bulky yet not at all fat figure, heavy armor on of a strong blue color while it had a helmet with a movable lid on its face. It held only a greatsword that was at least 17 meters long and 5 wide with a 1.5 meters thickness for the entire blade. It was scary all right, Tongqiu had limit tested it and received a nice, cute amount of 9,701 damage in return from one hit, besides feeling the unforgettable pain of almost becoming meat paste. It wasn't worthy, he had to down a Kindness Low-Potion right away and tell Rosey to use Bloodline so that he'd recover faster from his stupidity, haish.

That was passed water and it was not worth mentioning, now that Tongqiu was about to once again engage in a fiery barrage of attacks towards this monumental-sized big idiotic 'person', Tongqiu concentrated all of his mind into the battle while also checking up Zyv's situation without a rest out of care.

Clank, clank, clink!...

-5,287, MISS, MISS, MISS, -5,288, MISS, 5,287, -5,287 -5,288, MISS, -5,2887, MISS, MISS, -5,288.

+52, +52, +52, +53, +52, +52, +53.

Fake Pessimistic Lord's HP: [726,526/2,000,000].

Tongqiu dashed backwards and told Zyv to position herself before grabbing the idle Rosey in mid air, stuffing her into his arms as he retreated at his utmost speed.

Vvv... pshin!! Pshin! Pshin! Pshin!...

Numeral sounds of Light element attacks being unfolded after the charging up of energy was heard, and as they all went about towards any possible angle from the Fake Pessimistic Lord's body, Tongqiu barely managed to avoid a couple of such beams of lights that were about to touch him.

After waiting for all of them to completely dissipate, Tongqiu again dashed towards the Fake Pessimistic Lord but before he could even arrived 10 meters before it, it was already casting another skill...

'This is... aaaaaaaaarggh...' Feeling pain and annoyance build up at his shoulders, Tongqiu asked Rosey to use Bloodline once again as he also commanded her to take it easy and just wait for the next Dooming Bloom to cooldown before using it right away, at the moment he got close to it, Tongqiu merely waited a few second as it happened.

+413,000.

After waiting another second once that skill's effects and particles disappeared, he went in for another barrage of attacks.

-5,287, -5,288, MISS, -5,287, MISS, -5,287, MISS, MISS, MISS, MISS, MISS, -5,288, -7,011, -5,288, MISS, MISS.

+52, +52, +52, +53, +52, +70,

Fake Pessimistic Lord's HP: [1,100,790/2,000,000].

From having restored its own HP to 1,138,523, to once again being brought down again to 1,100,790 in another 4-6 seconds by Tongqiu, the Enlightened grade BOSS was just like Lord BOSSes were for Tongqiu long ago when he first entered the Mysterious Hidden Grounds. The realization of this made him understand that he may be in the right path towards his own future, at least inside the game of course.

At the same moment, that one Pierce Attack was not wasted at all!

Cosmo Omega Shot!

-116,328, -116,328.

+1,163, +1,164.

MISS, MISS, MISS, -5,288, -5,287, MISS, -5,287, -5,287, MISS, MISS, -5,287, -5,288, MISS, MISS, -5,287, MISS.

+53, +52, +52, +52, +52, +53, +52.

Tongqiu had did indeed used the entirety of his Mental Power to encompass the 'existence' of his Cosmo Omega skill onto both of his Light-Absorbing Flaming Gladius to attach to the two of them the same effect instead of only one.

Fake Pessimistic Lord's HP: [831,123/2,000,000].

Effectively reducing its HP once again to the 800k mark by dealing a total of 268,667. But the only glorifying point here was the fact that he did not miss those two consecutive strikes!

If it wasn't because of the three MISS in a row that came right after he used Cosmo Omega Shot twice on the BOSS, he would've believed it to be the heaven's -the system- repaying him from being slow before the first update.

In any case, the final BOSS's fight didn't stop there, with only becoming more intense and frustrating instead as time went on and on. With time, it felled at last a few minutes later.

*PING*...you've successfully killed an Enlightened grade BOSS 'Fake Pessimistic Lord', as a reward, SP+3,000 and Fame+3,000.

*PING*...your party member 'Zyv' has successfully levelled up to LV42.

Meanwhile, Tongqiu's Experience bar stopped at 99,8%. Ah, a classic.

Shrugging his shoulders, Tongqiu went to pick up the stuff. The minion-type Light monsters were no longer endlessly pouring out from wherever there was a tiny crack, so Zyv could also finally come closer towards the BOSS, she didn't foolishly tried to last hit it or fight it when its HP was utterly low as she wasn't that kind of impatient idiot like many other players would be. Thanks to that, Tongqiu nor Rosey had 0 problems to take out the Enlightened grade BOSS.

As for Rosey only using Bloodline and Dooming Bloom to help, Tongqiu let it be for fun. It wasn't smart but he was no longer in the Mysterious Hidden Grounds nor did he had a condition that wouldn't allow him to die in the game for more than just losing one level so Tongqiu decided to take it in a way that he felt like it rather than the most optimal and reasonable one. It was tiring to always do things by the book, one way or another, right?

"Oh! Look, Zyv, more things for you!" Hearing her Tongqiu's voice out loud from the distance, Zyv's little ears perked up before commencing an ostentatious run for the money!

"Let me see, let me see, let me seeee!!!" With her last words being dragged by her throat, Tongqiu grinned devilishly before hiding the item behind his back.

"Well, come and take it~."

"E-eh... uoh, you'll regret playing me like this, smelly Big Brother Wolfy!" With that, she lunged herself at him with her hands adopting a sinister claw form.

Easily dodging her and almost making her trip forwards head down onto the ground, Tongqiu then saved her by playfully slapping her little forehead with the item that was so-called 'for her', it had a shiny silvery color and an obvious greater design that any other item she had ever seen ever had.

Eyes shining like crazy, she looked into its information window as she became dazzled at not only what kind of item it was but also of how pretty it would look like on her!

[Dress of the Freed Soul]: Type: Upper Garment, Grade: Formidable, Equipment Requirements: LV60, Attributes: Physical and Magical Defense+450, DET+102, WIS+40, DEX+40 and STR+17, Effects: Dodge Rate+15% when in combat and Movement Speed+50% when total HP is at 30% or lower. A beautiful dress that may have been the masterpiece of a commoner whose skills weren't appreciated well enough and died to an unhappy and unsatisfied life, it may be able to be upgraded in the future with a Peak grade Tailor.

It wasn't necessary to state the obvious as only a Tailor sub-class would have the ability to deal with light clothes one way or another, seemed like one more job for Tongqiu in the future.

Shaking his head at the non-ending amount of tasks he had for his future, Tongqiu repressed some beads of sweat from his back as he then picked up the remaining miscellaneous items.

That was when, there was a sudden passing voice, like one that a dying spirit would have when speaking their last.

"...Sh...adow L-...ord... I, curse you... let your fate, be... pa...the...tic..."

The words emitted by such a voice were clear yet slow yet also cut off every single time; it was a male's voice and it was also a venomous sounding one, which made big contrast to the 'ethereal' and spirit-like sound that it had; specially when it 'cursed' the Shadow Lord whoever it, he or she was.

"O...kay! Time to go back and clear out those yummy slugs, you ready? Little Zyv~."

"Ewwwgh~! Just, just get done with it and reset, okay?"

"Heh heh, Little Zyv doesn't like soft, big and thick squishy things? Does my Little Zyv prefers it hard?"

"Heeh?! I'd take it however it comes at me as long as Big Brother does it slowly and tenderly..."

Tongqiu: @!#:$!%@€

. . .

 

Outside of the entrance to the Light Exposing Minimal Cave private dungeon.

 

It's been 47 minutes since Tongqiu and Zyv entered the private dungeon, one thing to say about them is that though a private dungeon can only be entered by a 7 members party, it is one that will be hella worth it as long as half of it is properly cleared out just in terms of Experience.

Later on, one could take upon the second half of this private dungeon once their levels and equipment has been upgraded by having killed the endless amounts of mobs inside it as well as collecting any kind of item inside it.

It was well thought-out and intended, the only true requisite was to have a really good showcase of combat capabilities. Not melee, nor ranged, nor specialization with weapons nor magic, just combat.

Of course, the Lacerate 'Guild' had no idea of what was really the required 'grade/stage' for it, but with the new Class Leaderboard, it was easier to make a guess for even the dumbest of players.

Tshn!

A sudden sound that mimicked both, a bell and a notification sounded out before an abrupt yet barely discernible silver glow came to be in front of the private dungeon's entrance as two figures were 'sent out' from space itself in the middle of the air.

Thud, thud. Thud, thud.

With a good awareness, their landing on the ground was perfect as they then glared to their surroundings for in alarm.

"Hmm, I think we were too fast, then?"

"Yup, I think so too, Big Brother."

Huu~.

Tongqiu took a deep breath, he looked backwards towards the entrance where a timer appeared, signaling a clear and distinctive 04:39 on top of it, as if there was a barrier that was probably the one to interfere in their attempts at re-entering it right away.

He then looked towards Zyv before speaking in a warm tone: "Let's go take a walk, we can have some of your yummy food to eat while we go around this place, is that okay?"

"Mn! Let's go, I'm hungry too~, I did so much work just then, haaah." Speechless yet remaining silent to not 'infuriate' the one who prepares the food, Tongqiu took Zyv's little right hand with his left hand and moved forwards, entering a luscious verdant vegetation that was up ahead.

As their bodies were covered by the strong, beautiful green leaves and bushes, the timer on the private dungeon's entrance was continuously going down on its own, only slightly dimming once they were gone too far away.

The entire entrance of the private dungeon's was that of a 'collapsed' mine entrance. It must've been hella big in its epoch as the doors alone were about 6 meters long and 2 meters thick with purple and golden patters on them. The collapsed entrance was even bigger, yet it seemed to be swallowed by the earth as the doors on it were slightly bent backwards, almost looking directly at the sky.

The whole surroundings around it were of a mix between a desolate little space in a forest with a luscious jungle with tall and slim trees that had vines go from one tree's bark to another.

Time passed, and 10 minutes went by as fast as the wind; Tongqiu and Zyv came back at this time as they both were still holding each other's hands, Zyv was rubbing her totally flat and cute tummy as if she had eaten like a mature man expert in body building, while Tongqiu had some self-licking around the corner of his mouth.

Zyv would occasionally look at him licking his own lips before lowering her head in a blushed manner, was it really that hard to say out loud, 'hey big brother, I want some too! Lick me too!'?

Maybe it was because it was too indecent that she refrained herself from doing it, after all, her previous 'advances' were done knowing her big brother wolfy wasn't a sex maniac who couldn't live without his dick inside some pussy. Ok, at least not entirely; the fact was, that it was totally different when it came to something she just really wanted yet was also something that only a couple of lovebirds would ask for... They weren't at that stage yet, were they? She felt conflicted and a little sad at the conclusion of her thoughts.

But, she didn't had that much time to think, as her entire chin was cupped by Tongqiu's right hand who had then lowered his head in advance while his hand tilted hers' upwards.

Surprised eyes enlarged in shock, only to suddenly become soft as they melted into a pair of closed, tender, delicate and fragile looking eyelids.

Tongqiu had already reached LV50 in any case, his grinding or rather even- levelling here, would just keep on growing easier and easier.

. . .

 

Time went on and on, they had entered the private dungeon for what was at least another 4 times, for what was about 5 times in total. Their Experience kept on increasing by lots for every time they made a run while the items in Tongqiu's Master's Bag were already so full that he had to take them to his endless White Space.

Zyv asked him if his special space would be filled by the insane amount of intake of items from merely visiting this private dungeon over and over again. But she was then cutely teased by caressing her left cheek and little nose on her face before being told that he very possibly never run out of space, with pride and gladness feeling her entire being, Zyv nodded in response before silently accompanying him the entire time without taking one step away from him so much that their feet were always walking at unison which made Zyv a little tired.

Except for when they would be in battle mode, they would have their dumb bodies glued to each other like a pair of teenagers in a dogblood drama; Zyv's actions had her become tired quite constantly, prompting Tongqiu to picker her up either princess style, on his shoulders or on his back. In any case, they would have their bodies glued to each other as they felt the other's warmth and breathing sensation, signs of life, as they went on their long, 5 hours of nonstop farming and grinding in the private dungeon Light Exposing Minimal Cave.

The same old phrase repeated itself as many times as the Fake Pessimistic Lord died...

"...Sh...adow L-...ord... I, curse you... let your fate, be... pa...the...tic..."

"...Sh...adow L-...ord... I, curse you... let your fate, be... pa...the...tic..."

"...Sh...adow L-...ord... I, curse you... let your fate, be... pa...the...tic..."

"...Sh...adow L-...ord... I, curse you... let your fate, be... pa...the...tic..."

...while Tongqiu himself would ignore it like it was shit and go after the insane amount of little slugs that were waiting for him to turn into an abundant amount of Experience!

There was no longer the drop of a Formidable(Silver) equipment or weapon, but there were some lots of Formidable grade miscellaneous items which Tongqiu welcomed dearly. Little Zyv wasn't... wasn't too much of a greedy wolf, she didn't really care about obtaining many, many items as she kept on levelling, staying completely content with the pair of shoe garment and upper garment she has gotten from Tongqiu's hardwork!

She was also inching to become a help to him rather than just killing 'normal' and ordinary mobs or mechanic-type mobs for a BOSS fight... In fact, her ambitions were so big that she didn't though anything of short, with her thoughts going as far as to declare her wish to clear out the so-called strongest grade, Universal grade BOSSes!

Just for him.

Tongqiu's resources where also plummeting down, though not that heavily and rather slowly.

73 Kindness Low-Potions were used, with only 206 of them remaining. 22 Benevolent Low-Potions were used, with only 732 of them remaining. 108 Rain Failing Arrows were used in exactly 54 wideshots, leaving Tongqiu with a total of 1,946.

Naturally, as their fifth run through the private dungeon came to its end, their peaceful time would also be gone as well...

Tshn!

"Boss! They came out, boss!!" A pointing with his finger player excitedly and retardedly spoke out in a loud voice as soon as he saw two different people that he never saw before appear in front of him out of nowhere, after taking a look at the man's eccentric wolf-like mask and the little beauty besides him, he became frantic with his lungs almost coming out of his throat.

"Where?! Everyone, take in a form-"

As a commanding voice was suddenly heard, Tongqiu instead cut off that person as he already took out his Short Azure Wind Bow and was already aiming it to the sky, he glanced at Zyv with a slight smile that only she could 'see' before she let go of his hand unwillingly: "No need."

"Eh? What is he doing? Does he think he'll scare us if he shots into the sky? That we won't get closer to him because of fear from getting killed? Hahahaha! Look at that fucking stupid shit. he doesn't even has a brain! Hahaha!"

"W-wait, I think... I've seen this before?"

"Oh, wait! I think I just saw this in the post 'A guide to deal with a savage, Tongqiu deserves death!'... SHIT, everyone RUN!!"

Suddenly, seeing his people about to become panicky and useless, Zynfyl stepped onto Rog's shoulders as he then shouted out with all his strength to enter into the people's hearts beyond only getting through their ears: "Shut up!! Guardians, take your shields out and immediately defend against the incoming falling arrows, ranged classes, the hell you're waiting for?! Take aim and destr-"

But it was also a true pity, he was interrupted by the sudden sounds that came all around him. It wasn't just one of them, there were many, many, many of them...

SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM...

Another brutal show of might began to take place in this more than 20,000 amount of players gathered in one sole place, Tongqiu grinned at the sight of the incoming doom for all these annoying and skill-less players all trying to take the cake for themselves!

His eyes turned playful and even strangely excited as he watched the domes of an universe-like black with purple domes form at the sound of every Combustion's explosive sound.

Meanwhile, Rog was dragging Zynfyl away with his face contorted in fear and unexpected befuddlement, this fucker was previously only playing with them! No matter what, he had to take his brother out of this situation as soon as possible!

But then, Tongqiu's devilish and hungry for inflicting pain of a voice came into his ears, clearly and in a low voice that should've been impossible to hear among all these explosions going on.

"Hey you, you look familiar." His last spoken word turned incredible hoarse and slightly prolonged as his intentions were clear.

'You are not coming out of this alive.'

 

...

 


Author's Note: I'm taking my time, lately. A bit depressed, but I'm not stopping writing, only loose in the time for releasing chapters as I have habitually been doing.

1