Chapter 201 — Hospitalized
90 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hospitalized

 

 

 

Swish~ Swish~ Swish~

Whoosh~~

"...Mhm-haha, stop. They're... clean already, haha-hmhm-hahaha..."

"No, no, no. Look, right... here! There is still something... huah!"

With Yun Beishang having his head on Katia's lap, as well as his ears being played around with the excuse of 'cleaning' them as Katia claimed to do so, a natural and relaxant scene portrayed under the lightning of the moon onto the pair of lovebirds that were playing amidst the tall vegetation.

"...Mhm-hahaha. Haaa... Mn?"After playing for another while, Katia finally ceased playing with Tongqiu's ears, leaning backwards as she let out a soft sigh from her dark-cherry lips. Then, when she felt her thighs be nuzzled against by the back of her little husband's head, she gazed down at him to question his antics.

"Oh nothing, just you know. I missed you." Smiling, pure of joy, mirth and contentment right after his words went off for a second, Katia then lowered the beautiful corners of her mouth before saying in an interrogative demeanor: "Oh yeah? Then; what about Tonkia, Irllytia, Zyv and that Natalia, Diana, Yao Yao, that other unknown girl you fucked for free and even some others who some of the previously mentioned 'give you', huh? Even though they all have strange names..."

Sweating a little and blinking while gulping down a good amount of saliva, Yun Beishang responded as soon as Katia finished speaking: "Well, you see... Yes?"

Katia: "..."

Yun Beishang: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"Cough- alright so, anyways! Talking about your women, when are you gonna fuck the brains out of 'Yao Yao'? She's been thirsting for my poor little husband for far too long ok-"

"COUGH! Alright! I know! Aaaagh, why speak in this manner? I'm doing my best to not fall into depravity!" Yun Beishang did his best to interrupt 'softly' his 'big wife' but still managed to get her to raise her left eyebrow. After which, Katia confidently and quietly murmured onto his face: "You're the definition of depravity."

Yun Beishang: "..."

Shrugging his shoulders once, Yun Beishang then blinked and tilted his head before agreeing with her: "Okay you're right, I'm a monster."

"Meheehee, my little monster. So strong, so determined, so handsome~."

Yun Beishang closed his eyes to the mention of her words, with her voice, it was but more than easy to fall asleep in utter relaxation and peacefulness. It's been a while since Yun Beishang's been here, he would constantly sleep while he only passed some of his awake time either relaxing with Katia, playing with Katia or being tenderly caressed and pampered by Katia.

A lot of time has passed, and one thing to take into consideration was that Yun Beishang couldn't move his body. All of the time in here, he had to depend on Katia to even do as much as changing the direction of his head to gaze at the different yet all strikingly breathtaking sceneries. Naturally, Katia could freely move about as much as she wished but yet, she still decided to remain in the same position along with her little husband through this entire time. It's been, quite a long time, since they saw each other face to face.

At the beginning, Yun Beishang was a bit stunned for as his capabilities to move were reduced to only his eyelids, nose, mouth, some other small parts of his face and his throat slightly. Even if he could not breathe on his own, Katia would for sure spend the rest of Yun Beishang's and hers' time, completely only focused in giving him mouth to mouth treatment.

As for the reason of why he couldn't move and, why he was only waking up to this place, Yun Beishang didn't need to ask for as he already knew. He was bad, his body and possibly mental/brain as well; though he couldn't really tell how much time has gone by, he was sure that it wasn't a small amount of time at all. For now, all Yun Beishang could do was to believe in both his women and maids, that they wouldn't be worried too much and that they would all be able to continue their daily routine without him being in this state being the reason for causing them to stop moving, to stop living. For as they are Yun Beishang's reason too.

Still, it was a bless that he could be with Katia like this. Yun Beishang deduced that he probably would've just gone through another black screen before abruptly waking up to another time in which he would have to adapt to once again. It was a really unwelcome feeling before, naturally, it was still like so even a decade after it first happened in his life.

At the same time, Katia and him became slowly and surely more and more knowing towards each other. Though Katia spoke only of her point of view on things, life and of Yun Beishang himself; he could very well feel her emotions and understand her heart. Meanwhile, Katia casually asked her little husband to speak of his childhood. Even though Yun Beishang found it weird, since he had to talk about another world to an NPC, he did it anyways. And she, his 'big wife', would lovingly gaze at him as he spoke. Before growing tired of talking and basically being fed with Katia's very own saliva.

10/10 service, would come back again. Or so did the immobile Yun Beishang thought.

Surprisingly though, Katia showed no shock nor confusion whenever Yun Beishang spoke of all possible things coming from New Earth. Whenever she was curious, she'd ask. Whenever she was intrigued, she'd ask and demand an explanation, example and his own thoughts on whatever the subject was being brought to a higher level of detail. The little husband complied obediently and patiently.

It was weird to say, and strange to have to mention, but in Katia's eyes; she was helping Yun Beishang recuperate his lost self. As time passed and passed by, the previous ugly and spawn nameless, nobody from before Rising Essence was announced; was finally eroded from Yun Beishang's very own being.

"Eh? What's this! Oh, a tent! Wooow, I'm gonna touch it, then I'm gonna uncover it. I must know what it is, for science!"

"Ka-Katia! Stop that, it's too much for me, I can't move by my-... Whatever." Yun Beishang was perhaps thinking too relaxedly and with Katia in a really good picture, because he was caught with his manliness protruding from his almost destroyed Great Petal Armor Set. Oh yeah, he was still wearing whatever was left from such a good set.

"Tehehehee!" With an evil laugh, the heroic young woman began tearing apart the rest of Tongqiu's clothes, his naked, stronger and appetizing body all for Katia to abuse of.

"Hmph. E-ehem, now if you'd excuse me, I have some wife duties to attend to. Haahp- nom, nom, nomnomnom..." And such was the fate of the poor innocent young man who fell prey to the despicable claws of a good wifey.

. . .

 

"Owh, shtill sum in mai mooth, gulpgulp- Kaaah, really pent up, haven't you, little husband?" While leaning on Yun Beishang's chest, Katia slowly took the Big Dragon out of her heavenly gardens, newly plowed; and as she slowly began to lie down on him, she could hear his beautiful heart beating with all the vitality of the world. Her own heart, similarly, began beating like that as soon as Yun Beishang's heart did.

"Your heart, what is it with it?" Out of confusion and totally clueless, Yun Beishang questioned her after keeping that question for so long, at the same time he felt that his time 'unconscious' was coming to an end; hence why the decision to finally ask.

"Until later. Don't ask too many stuff; and don't be so nosy!" Katia cutely reprimanded without the demeanor of a bloodthirsty and heroic warrior anymore. Then, she pondered for a little before speaking to her little husband the same kind of subject in exchange: "You have a heart, that is so kind...it's so tragic~."

Wanting to say more, but deciding not to after relaxing at the hearing of his breath and the ups and down on his chest, Katia proceeded to nap after some lovemaking. In return, Yun Beishang also chose to let it be as he let his eyes rest with the feeling of Katia's female layer of hair in front of her face on his bared chest.

. . .

 

"Beishang... little husband, wake up so that you can kiss your good wife goodbye~."

"...Gasp. Ah, Katia? W-w-what..." Opening his eyes in an abrupt manner, Yun Beishang could immediately see the image of Katia looking down at him with her head hung low. There was now a dreamy sensation to his sight, and a lot of light went into his eyes even though it was always night in this place of theirs.

"..." Simply giving him a smile, not saying anything at all, Katia set her translucent-sparkling green-azure eyes on him. After a little while, they turned into an abyss-like darkness, which was also a few seconds after that she opened her gently smiling mouth to speak up: "Beishang... you're leaving. You're all healed up so, you can't remain slumbering for so long. There is a lot of people waiting for your return, and there are also some other people waiting for you to come for them. Just what are you waiting for?"

"..." It was Yun Beishang's turn to become as silent as a mute, his eyes were serene but his heart was heavy. It was true, there were so many pending actions on his shoulders. He has been lying low all this while, while also making some time and collecting resources. If he wasn't to move already, when was he? As such, after just a little of pondering, the little husband spoke as a smile formed at his lips: "Okay. Okay, but. When, would I be able to have you with me? Face to face without... without needing to meet you here?"

Mmmmwah!

Katia lowered her head to plant a strong yet caring smooch on his lips, she then moved her lips -without drawing back- towards his chins and pouted her dark-cherry lips onto them before speaking, muffled words being the only kind of words heard: "You need to grow even stronger, just a little bit more. Yes... just one more step. But also... to let go of your humanity at last."

"Let go of my humanity? You mean... like letting it go free, not restraining it and doing as I'd like?"

"Yup! That simple. You just need time to reach that kind of opportunity again, why? Did you thought I was speaking of something else?" With her pouty lips still creating a mess on his chin and her words coming out in muffled sounds, Katia asked Yun Beishang back casually.

"Oh! Well, yes... I thought you were referring to one of those moments in those exaggeratedly dramatic movies and so on... forget it." Yun Beishang became unwilling to speak of such cringy matters, he even felt embarrassed by just mentioning them. Yet, his words made Katia confused before becoming aware and laughing out loud.

"Bwahahaha, what's that? Oh, I can't get it, it sounds too pathetic."

"Mn, mn." Agreeing with her, Yun Beishang suddenly became depressed. He so much wanted to lift his hands and hold Katia's face, rub it softly and kiss it tenderly.

"!"

Yet, to his and only his surprise, he saw both his hands move upwards where a knowing Katia was resplendently smiling down at him with almost closed-narrowed eyes.

"K-Katia, I can move!"

"Tehe... bwahahaha! So silly, my little husband, next time we meet. Which will be when you can take me out for a scroll in the modern Main Kingdom, be a bit more manly, would ya? Hehehe." Katia just accepted his touch with her eyes fully closing to feel her little husband even more, a few sweet moans escaped her breathtaking little mouth as warmth filled Yun Beishang's heart.

Yun Beishang didn't responded to that, he just felt the entire flow of time slow so that he could gaze at her for a longer period of time. Katia opened her eyes after a little while, and her next words shocked and embarrassed Yun Beishang: "Naughty, how dare you play with time just so that you could take advantage of your wife? I-"

"No longer calling yourself 'big', eh? Next time we meet, I'll make you my little wife instead... miss me." Hearing his words, Katia couldn't get angry at him anymore even if she wanted. With another pout, she closed her eyes as the hands on her face draw her down to his lips.

After a long and pure touch of lips without further movement, Yun Beishang then kissed her forehead. His last words, unbeknownst to him, shaking Katia's steel-willed, old heart. Her eyes glistened and little pearls went down her face onto Yun Beishang's body.

"So wait for your husband again, okay? Because I will miss you."

***

 

Nascent Herb City, at a common hospital.

 

Slowly opening his eyes, Yun Beishang sluggishly woke up to the sight of a round, plump but small ass in front of him wearing the colors of a nurse.

"Mmmhm-hm-hm-hmm~." Humming around while full of spirit, the crimson blood-red ponytail that spanked her bum a few time as she moved her head here and there while the sound of papers and recipients being moved went about, Yun Beishang felt a sense of thirst when he saw the nurse turn to her left and head to another cabinet.

"N-Natalia...?"

"OH! Kyaaa!" Natalia went from full of spirits to being able to cleave the entire humongous planet of New Earth in two with just her little, fragile hands.

That day, was a strangely euphoric day for a small group of people that were visiting the hospital as it was normal daily routine for the workers at said hospital. From which, every guy and even gal that tried to flirt with one of those who came in a 'daily routine', were excused of work for a whole 3 months. It was weird, definitely weird... besides receiving a couple of smacking slaps to their faces of course, towards those who 'did not give up easily' or so. Weird.

. . .

 

In a car, where Yun Beishang was being talked to in a frenetic manner by a little Natalia whose visage was that of a little girl engaging in a long and cheerful talk with their first crush ever.

 

"So, I called Miriam after we saw the teary faced Itnia was hugging your naked body on the bed. Your gauntlets were all broken so after leaving the Crestfallen Industry, you'll have to wait a little more before being able to play. Aiyo, you'll have to work hard to meet the quota from the time you've been unconscious or the Peaceful Rain Corporation's partners will grow nervous, tehee." Yun Beishang did nothing to stop her from talking as they went from the hospital towards the Crestfallen Industry HQ. He was pleased, enjoying and thankful from all of Natalia instead of annoyed. His sparkling eyes were a clear mention of her adoration for Naty, but his hands never left her thighs... Natalia was still in her nurse uniform.

As for his time in the hospital, roughly a month. Too many things have gone by in Rising Essence, a lot of new Associations and new events that were being ignored yet seemed to be utterly important, more and more ugliness that came out one way or another. The good news was that, everyone at home had already achieved LV70 to LV80 and were fully equipped, more than ready to take their Second Class Advancement.

"A-ah, Beishang, n-not here. You'll distract sweet Yona, who do you think helped us manage the corporation while you were gone? You owe her a lot! I won't allow you to go around with other girls until you satisfy Yona's devoted heart!" And as typically, Natalia knew best on how to tame the little beast that Yun Beishang was. Sure enough, as soon as Natalia's glistening eyes that were also becoming almost entirely pitch-black appeared once again in his eyes, Yun Beishang could only acquiesce and be the yes husband that Naty wants.

"I'll listed to whatever my Naty tells me to do." Yun Beishang gingerly spoke with about some extra sugar-coating in his words.

"Oh yeah? If I tell you to marry all of our maids and little maids, will you do?"

"..."

Rule number 1 to survive in his own life, Yun Beishang ed. Never challenge Natalia if not alone...

As for the driving Yona, she was smiling foolishly while her eyes shone in anticipation. In the passenger seat, a timid-looking, reserved Sash was stealing glances at the two lovebirds behind. The rest of Yun Beishang's women and maids and little maids had already drove towards the Peaceful Rain Villa after each of them received care and affection from their man and their Master respectively. Everyone was glad that Yun Beishang had finally awoken, especially Itnia whose skin was a bit too paler yet her body also became healthier and stronger from what Yun Beishang could sense, he was... glad too; truthfully joyful.

. . .

 

When arriving at the Crestfallen Industry HQ, Yun Beishang brought Natalia with him as her hair was slightly disheveled. On her shoulders, an extra large coat was covering her whole body. Her thighs were too red and pinky while her thighs actually looked like jelly as they trembled every now and then while Natalia rested her head and right shoulder on the left side of Yun Beishang's chest.

Right behind them was a slightly less timid-looking Sash being held by the hand by Yona who was smiling full of joy at the couple in front while occasionally chatting with Sash to calm her down a little more every time. Sash wasn't unresponsive nor reproachful to Yona's advancement, Cyn and Yona were working on treating Sash while Yona was taking care of employing the treatment today. It was a fairly good progress for a tragic young woman such as Sash. Which made Yun Beishang's eyes grow even more determined when they gazed at the distance; vacantly.

Going inside and asking for Kleus Shark, the four of them first went around. Yun Beishang wanted to find Cindy or Nora Béart, as usual, to no avail.

After getting some common tests done by a heavily busy and tired-looking Kleus Shark, Yun Beishang was 'forced' to once again be taken advantage of in the little room. Ah, this place is such a 'torment' for him, poor guy; poor young man.

A bit saddened, Yun Beishang left the Crestfallen Industry HQ without even looking for Robert Hegwerd nor KC. But not without being stopped momentarily by Kleus Shark, who spoke to him about a possible email going into his new Peaceful Rain Corporation and that he should check it when it came. As for his new GT, they would be taking all the other GTs in his Villa to upgrade them along with his, since it was already time for an upgrade of unique GT after all.

It was a more or less an unfruitful trip, except for the strange news and the new GTs to come. So there was nothing to really say about it except for the fact that Natalia insisted on Yun Beishang to buy lots of takeout food for the girls at home, everyone's home. Always submitting to her care for others, the new Tongqiu now a fully complete Yun Beishang even bought lots of new dresses and accessories as well as even protective 'armaments' of light weight for everyone home.

Life is good.

 

'...Wait! If I was unconscious, how come I 'dreamt' of Katia and in that place too?!'

 

...

 


Let It Rain's Note: This is the start of: Volume 3 - Third Metamorphosis Against Two Worlds

1