Chapter 202 — To Help The Flower Bloom…
86 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To Help The Flower Bloom...

 

 

 

Peaceful Rain Villa, on the entrance to the main building.

 

Creak~

Thud!

As soon as Yun Beishang opened the doors to the building, a little frail body rocketed against his chest with her little arms circling Yun Beishang's waist as much as she could.

"Mmghh! Master~, so worried, so worried! You're finally back..." Eyes wide open, Yun Beishang looked at the immensely cute Zi Fei and her medium-short blackberry hair. She was as tall as 1.55 meters, that was no joke! With her little arms, she could at much hope to completely hug Yun Beishang when maneuvering her hands to squeeze at his muscles and between this bone and the other so as to let her two hands meet. As such, the little thing conformed herself by nuzzling against Yun Beishang's chest whose smell now seemed heavenly for the little violet-purple eyed young girl.

"Ah, Little Fei... I'm back."

"Mn! Mn..." Lifting her head once to look at her Master and nod before resuming her affectionate actions, Yun Beishang simply caressed her head while thinking to himself that he's been anything but a good master, lover and... well, that last one is for later.

"Ah, Master you're back. Are you hungry? We hurried to prepare lots of yummy food for you, Itnia is very tired but even then, we had to force her to stop. Big Sis Estel is acting as Itnia's own maid, hehe, ah! Come in, come in!" Fosk Yao's voice came out from inside, Yun Beishang looked up to see the young girl act all sweet and charmingly professionally with all of her might, doing her best to not follow up on Zi Fei's steps. At the same time, a few maids and little maids went to guide the no-longer-blushing-that-much Natalia, Yona and Sash inside towards the Dinning Room.

"Hmph~." But her worries were tossed away the moment Yun Beishang's strong hands went to the side of her neck before going for her back, pulling her towards himself into a three-way tight embrace.

"I'm sorry my Little Yao, I've been a bad Master."

BA-DUMP! BA-DUMP! BA-DUMP!

"Haa, huu, haa..." Her eyes now completely open, Fosk Yao felt her entire body soften before her legs finally gave in, diving deep into Yun Beishang's scent and body. After a little while, when Fosk Yao felt that her and Zi Fei's selfish desires were fully satisfied, she pulled the two of them apart before speaking in a mosquito voice while still looking up below his collarbone: "Everyone is waiting,  please come in already! We're not the only one who wish to see you again, Master."

Pulling of his hand, Fosk Yao brought the heavy and difficult to move body of Yun Beishang towards the Dinning Room. She knew that this devil for a Master of hers was pulling his weight to make her work for it, he should be grinning right now but she didn't dare to look back. She may not be as bold as others but her shyness isn't that powerful either.

After less than a minute, arriving at the Dinning Room, Yun Beishang saw the entire table not even near full of people yet with everybody in there already. After spotting Itnia with a caring and worried-faced Estel to her side, Yun Beishang whispered sweet nothings into his Little Yao's ear before telling her to seat on his chair to accompany Naty and Diana for today. Then, he went towards Estel's seat and after hugging and thanking her along with a few smooched here and there, he similarly told Estel to seat on Little Yao's seat so as to let him have the seat beside Itnia.

Smiling gently and nodding at the occasion, Estel obediently made her way towards Little Yao's seat while Itnia had a little painful to see yet beautiful smile as she gazed up at Yun Beishang. Eyes pure of loving and sentiments full of devotion; Yun Beishang conjoined their chairs before taking Itnia's hands with his own.

"...Eh... Now that we're all here, let's enjoy our food. Thank you... for waiting on me, ah, sleepover tonight at the Living Room. Now, let's eat!" Seeing the trying Yun Beishang still nail it at the end, the paler-than-normal Itnia almost hit her forehead in sweetness while shaking her head, good thing that Yun Beishang took her hands before...

"Eh, Itnia. I'm here."

"...I know, puchi..." Hearing his words, Itnia meaningfully stared at Yun Beishang's broken eyes that were full of emotion and liveliness before closing in her smile at Yun Beishang's nose. She wasn't as short as other maids, so even though it did cost her, she could make do and as soon as her smile was in front of Yun Beishang's face; she ate his nose!

"Pffft-" Containing himself so as to not laugh through his nostrils, Yun Beishang then began feeding Itnia himself while only eating on his own every now and then.

"M-...Mawstewr, ywu fweeding mwe twoo mwuch, nomnom..."

Her voice was a little helpless but a few tears had already streamed down her pale-rosy cheeks, yet Yun Beishang answered with seriousness and full of conviction: "Don't even mention it. Today, I must make that belly grow a lot!"

Clank~Clink~!

"..."

"..."

"..."

Indeed, those words went to everyone's eyes and as they all looked in both shock and incredulous as well as interested and in anticipation; towards them, Yun Beishang suddenly felt like clearing this up but he didn't notice the almost about to burst out laughing Natalia who was previously smiling in tenderness when seeing Yun Beishang feed Little Itnia.

"...J-just continue eating, nomnom, it'll get cold~!" And like such, a beet-red faced Itnia started gaining more and more color as she spent more and more time with Yun Beishang so closely rather than just by eating a lot; which she was.

At times, Yun Beishang would look towards Natalia's spot to see what dishes were served and each time he did so, he turned around while looking satisfied as a proud Itnia puffed out her modest yet tasty chest once her Master turned to look back at her. Joyous moments of silence were the most eye-drawing scene in the dinner tonight, and everyone present would turn their heads to look at the two of them every once in a while.

At this point, Itnia was slowly munching her food while Yun Beishang was taking some for himself. Her eyes narrowed, oh so dangerously with the grey of her eyes becoming darker and creating an incredible contrast with the room's lightning, before her hands moved. Placing her not-that-soft slender fingers tracing along Yun Beishang's upper throat to below his chin, Itnia then moved forward and up with her visage appearing extremely tantalizing and moist with her long grey black hair barely covering her forehead. Seemingly hypnotized by the sight as Itnia's luscious, naturally bright red lips looked ever so enchanting and plumper than usual, meaty and juicy; irresistibly.

Tap~

Both mouths, both pair of lips connected. And as everyone around felt their breath taken away and their hearts enviously beat, Itnia's lips were devoured by Yun Beishang without qualms. Bitten, sucked, licked; Yun Beishang drowned her in his own lust before deciding to slowly draw backwards to stop. Yet, only to realize that Itnia was asking for more with her entire body following Yun Beishang's up close. As such, he began devouring her now translucent and sparkling bright red lips until he slightly made them bleed with a couple of bites.

It was only after a little while that Yun Beishang was too worried about her not eating that he finally stopped, murmuring something about not giving her a talk about life until she became healthier made Itnia blush even harder than when their passionate kiss ended before a smile full of mirth took place on her face.

Not long after, dinner was over and everyone headed to their rooms to change into pajamas. Mostly, their chosen outfit was a good, decent clothes with only Estel, Little Yao and Cyn's pajamas being slightly provocative while Natalia, Diana and Yona's were straight up alluring nightgowns.

Tonight wasn't going to evolve into a sudden, out-of-nowhere orgy, but wearing such clothes did indeed made Yun Beishang feel so much better. Especially since he'd never seen Cyn have provocative clothes before, her too thankfully too big, round and tempting breasts along with her thick bubble butt being highlighted by the transparent black of her pajamas as her skin was too eye catching being brown-milky. He was this close from bringing her to his bedroom to talk about life, and oh boy, the glances she gave Yun Beishang weren't sane. But Yun Beishang's mental was now stronger than ever, he could deal with it, as long as she didn't slept close to him when it was time for everyone to go to sleep.

In the Living Room, four different sofa-beds were conjoined while a couple dozen bodies layed on top of them all. There was still space for maybe another dozen people or even slightly more, so everyone could have their own little space to move around in their sleep. Unfortunately, while Yun Beishang had Itnia to his left with Natalia right behind Itnia, he also had Little Yao to his right with Cyn right behind Little Yao. Thinks... weren't looking that good.

. . .

 

Peaceful Rain Villa. Living Room. As almost everyone were asleep...

 

Yun Beishang woke up, kinda at once but not abruptly. He first looked at his left, he saw Itnia being slightly embraced by Natalia, with Natalia's hands softly grasping Itnia's left shoulder and right wrist which was in front of her chest. Then, Yun Beishang looked to his right and saw Cyn already breathing on his right ear, his breathing pace quickened when he saw her heavy eyelids and her thin, soft lips graze at his naked shoulder.

Because, of course, would it be Yun Beishang if he didn't slept naked? Totally naked?

Then, after taking a deep, silent breath; Yun Beishang looked down to his crotch.

"Ah... hughh... why is it so soft but, ah... so hard, too? Mmmh..." Yun Beishang could see her warm golden chestnut short hair and her pure golden iris along with her sparkling, lavish gold pupils even with the toning of the darkness all on her. Her little hands, that weren't looking tired at all but simply mesmerized at the touch, and working, of his almost Fully Awaken Dragon. Up and down as they went, the excess of skin followed the middle of each of her fingers as she tightened her grip before loosening it and gripping it tightly once more. This mere act of her was enough to drive Yun Beishang crazy, more than enough. Even worst, with the towering Awaken Dragon that was barely larger than her little head yet almost half as thick as her little head, it made an even more beguiling tingle everywhere around Yun Beishang's body.

Seemingly noticing his need of carnal pleasure, the sleeping Cyn at his right took her hand to his chest before lowering her head even further to kiss his neck.

"Ah..." Yun Beishang's eyes opened, no longer trembling at the sight of Little Yao's efforts. As for Little Yao, she has had long ago noticed that her Master woke up, but she was too enthusiastic on not being stopped that she actually forgot about it right after. That was, however, until she heard Yun Beishang's magnetic, hoarse words: "Yao Yao, play with it. Use your tongue."

"Eh? Ah-mnnn, lick... lick, lick... licklicklicklick." She was slightly startled at his call or rather, at his command, but after starting slowly Little Yao then began to adoringly, worshippingly and addictively trace her little wet tongue all across from his crown to his root. Over and over again.

Until...

"Uh, oooh! What's this, hm? Oh, are these your balls? Master, Master, oh-woh! So big, aah, so that's why Master always sends out so much... every time... lick-ah! Sorry~."

"...Yes, they are... Yao Yao, play with them." Yun Beishang was speechless and before he could stop her from speaking out loud, she already ended with an accidental lick from her part. Left with no choice, since he and Yao Yao were already guilty of charges, then to go along with it.

"Licklicklicklicklick... Hm~... I'm gonna try... something, slurp-pah! Mmmgh, slurp-licklick-slurrrp! Pah-aah, feels so nice..." Tonight, Yun Beishang found something new, every woman was a paradise. It was true, after all!

After letting the young girl discover a new 'pair of worlds', Yun Beishang raised both his hands and brought them to the sides of Yao Yao's face. In the middle of her playthrough, she let go one of the Dragon's Balls with a loud slurping and smacking sound while quickly taking in the Dragon's Head into her own little head... When suddenly, two strong, warm and hungry hands melted her brain at the touch.

"Mmgh. Mfaster? Slurp, aw you gfonaw tweach mfe how tfo-" Speaking with a mouthful wasn't nice, but for bot Yun Beishang and Yao Yao, it was perfect and pleasant altogether. As Yao Yao's head then went down and even more down; slowly.

Yao Yao's nostrils were flaring into an opening and closing frenetic motion while her throat discovered a new pleasure that went directly below her belly. With her eyes going backwards a little everytime Yun Beishang conducted her downwards even further after allowing her some little room for breathing, she slowly came to meet a soft yet for her endearing manly fluff with her nose. It was strangely not ticklish nor annoying as it instead formed waves and waves of electrical pleasure sent from her nose and throat down below her belly multiple times and at a greater shock!

Tremble~

After a full minute of Yao Yao's body cutely, slightly tremble, she breathed in like an asphyxiated poor little animal that thought that though breathing was nice, pleasing her Master was much better. As soon as she took a second breather in, Yun Beishang's hands went up and down without a warning and at a faster than normal speed.

"Mm! Mhh! Mn, mnm, mnmmm... MGGHH!" Yun Beishang only stopped once he saw her body tremble again, which made her tighten her own throat in response as her tongue moved about crazily without knowing, allowing hm to accompany her in ecstasy.

"Hkf-... Haa, haah, haaaah~! Little Monkey, you... agh, ready for more?"

"M...mhm~..." A messily eyed, lovingly gazing Yao Yao nodded at her Master Yun Beishang, this time no longer for the sake of her Master as she couldn't wait to be brought to heaven again by this mere simple action; this... this wasn't in the books!

If only Yao Yao knew that, Natalia's teaching methods were planned so that they could discover Yun Beishang and their bodies on their own without an already existing information limiting their train of thought.

That night, Cyn chose not to wake up after the fourth time that Yao Yao's trembling body almost made Cyn's numbed thigh bring her to climax by how Yao Yao was accidentally touching her, for the third time.

Itnia though, was soundly asleep, poor girl was truly under lack of healthiness. Good thing Yao Yao was the one to wake up Yun Beishang, or else he might've gone further were it to be Cyn or any other little maid.

. . .

 

The next morning as light was already apparent in the Living Room of the Peaceful Rain Villa.

 

"Little Yao, Little Yao... wake up, aw... I can't take it out of your mouth if you don't wake up Little Yao." Natalia was the first to wake up and notice that a little monkey had climbed up onto her man! Yet, her gentleness when trying to wake up while restraining her every thought and ignoring the every twitch of her flowery garden that was already exuding heavenly water from just touching Yun Beishang's member to pull it out of Little Yao's small mouth; were showing as she kept on trying to softly wake Little Yao up before anyone else could. Even worse, before everyone started to wake up one after the other as it usually goes in a sleepover.

"Mgheh? Hah? Whghat ifs in mwy mowth? Mm! Ghnn-aaah, cough cough. Oh... oh no! Did I had my mouth covering it the entire time?!" Finally awaken, Little Yao -somewhat?- unwillingly took out the Half Awake Dragon from her mouth before embarrassingly asking her Madam Natalia nothing but the obvious.

"...Yes, hurry up and go to your place before anyone else wakes up. Dirty girl, even if you want to start your sexual relationship with Beishang, you should at least be proper about it! Haish, hurry hurry." Yet, Natalia's gentle scolding actually worked as Little Yao felt her cheeks burning, not from lust; anymore.

"I'm sorry-"

"No, Little Yao! Don't be, it's not what I meant. It's just that it was really reckless of you, wait until everyone else has also been added to Beishang's harem officially before behaving like this, silly~." Natalia spoke with her eyes lowered, she knew what kind of bullshit she was saying but she couldn't just say no to her feelings and future plans out of nowhere, right?

"..." Indeed, Little Yao no longer felt shameful as she simply took it as being the first one to start it -?-. In any case, thanks to her Madam Natalia, Yao Yao's mouth was cleaned from the aftermath and afterglow taste with a little mint that Natalia conveniently took out from her nightgown's cleavage. It made Little Yao wonder whether she already.. no no, those thoughts are impure! Madam Natalia is an angel!

Conveniently, Little Yao choose to forget all those times she peeked at them in their bedroom and on their bed...

"Anyways, today you'll be having more chores for being so naughty. Also, it'll be another week before everyone's able to go back to playing Rising Essence so, make sure to tell everybody to make late-night plans for a couple of days. You girls will also have 3 extra free days this week with your dear Master accompanying you to buy some more clothing and dresses. Also... make sure to tell him that our Villa has been protected well by those four from before, okay? It may be a little difficult for Beishang since he himself drove them away but when he decides to meet them again, I'm sure it'll all be better." Said Natalia with a delicate posture of her crimson blood-red hair being tied to a ponytail with her fragile back of her neck and her back showing.

Meanwhile, Fosk Yao's eyes shone. The way Madam Natalia spoke to her and how she even have her things to do... she trusted her this much! As much as Itnia! This made Fosk Yao's heart beat with wild joy!

Similarly, the way Natalia spoke of Yun Beishang's affairs like she already perfectly knew how he would react and proceed to act like, for as she genuinely did. Made it crystal clear for Little Yao to realize how much did Madam Natalia cared about her little darling.

'One day, I also want to know Master like that, and for Master to know just as much from me.' Were the thoughts of a young princess drunk in warmth.

'Well that was cute. Hmm... those four came back, Kamagichi made me a favor too?' Were the Master's thoughts as the two oblivious young woman and girl had a girl's talk.

 

...

1