Chapter 226 — Pseudo-Artifact
80 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pseudo-Artifact

 

 

 

Step, step, step.

"Oh, excuse me, young lady?"

"Ah, yes?" On a bridge, a small scale one, a young, beautiful and with a pure-like appearance lady of 16 years old that was wearing a long skirt-dress with flower design was calmly walking treading on right side of the bridge as the hoarse and matured voice of a slightly older man spoke to her before grabbing her left wrist slightly powerfully as he looked at her with venerating eyes.

"Please, I've thought of you as the most incredibly amazing and beautiful woman I've ever had contact with in my life! Allow, please, would you grant me the chance to make love to you?!" The young lady was completely astounded before her eyes turned wide and angry, she then saw the 28-30 year old man's eyes look fervently deeply into her eyes as only passion and desire longed across them.

"Y-yes..." Her response came like an abrupt explosion of a volcano as he started to feel his rod of hunger begin to pulsate strongly.

"Oh-hoh, hohooh!" Truthfully excited, the man lifted the young lady's skirt as he turned her to the right to allow her to support herself on the tall railing of the bridge before fully inserting herself in her.

"OOH~!"

"KYAAAGRHH!" A painful scream escaped the young lady's mouth after a glorified and satisfied yell came from behind her, but she didn't tell any word to the man behind her who has already started to fervently pound her from behind in an in-and-out game.

...Slchk... Slchk, slchk, slchk...

After some rough slaps and pounding from her behind, wet sounds began to emerge from their connection as the young lady's frown finally relaxed as bliss inundated her entire expression slowly but steadily as she said with a teasing tone: "Oh-wahm. It felt so bad before, entering me dry, but... angh~! Just furiously mate with me now!"

"Oh yeah! Ooooh yeaaah~!!" Right after, the man behind her began to furiously move in and out while his hands deformed what little did she had for breasts as her buttocks were already forced into waves since long ago, not needing to be even slightly touched as the young lady seemed to like that lots.

"..."

"..."

As a couple looked at each other right under the bridge as they had to go through the 40 minutes long abrupt and casual loving-play on top of a small boat, the young man seemed to concentrate fully into hearing them slap each other's bodies but, in truth; he was controlling his impulse to disrobe the young lady in front of him.

As their eyes locked towards each other, Yun Beishang actually sent a thought-like command to Sammy thanks to their still unknown yet inexplicable link: 'Don't even think about it. Besides, you still have to wait your turn. There is still Miriam, Yao Yao, Estel, Cyn,  Sash even and Zi Fei... although she is too young though, even though she is actually taller than Yao Yao who I'm about to eat... I don't even think Zi Fei has those feelings for me, always so cautious despite being so curious, hmm.'

Speechless, as it was naturally her turn to become like that, Sammy slowly lifted her left eyebrow to let this little Yun Beishang look clearly at her sharp platinum left eye clearly. Then, she provokingly moved her head forward until their lips almost touched and said: "Wow, what? So many! Hey, let me skip the queue and fuck me first! I'm delicious I swear, all my girlfriends tell me that whenever they see my skin while bathing, they wished they were me! Hum hum~!"

Yun Beishang didn't responded as his eyes darted left and right inquisitively, giving Sammy a dangerous and prey-like feeling that she couldn't get rid of.

It was at this moment that, a loud growl and a high-pitched couple of screams resounded through almost 100 meters around.

"OOGGGHWWW!!!"

"HYAAEEAEHAAAAA!!!"

Yun Beishang and Sammy: "..."

. . .

 

It was a long time before the two sudden guests on the bridge that they were under to finally say their goodbye forever and possibly never meet again. Unless the young lady got preggo and a new drama started on TV a few years from now. It was hours man, what first seemed like a simple late night to them became an even longer night for the two under the bridge; namely Yun Beishang and Sammy.

As they had already arrived at the closest location from where the river they've been extremely slowly navigating on was to Yun Beishang's Villa, they found themselves unable to come up so as to not become 'that guy' or guys for that matter thanks to Yun Beishang's sweet senses which Sammy was astounded, as she didn't realized of such a thing happening before they even arrived under the bridge.

As such, when Yun Beishang arrived with a completely fully spirited and energized Sammy back to the Peaceful Rain Villa's entrance, it was already 11 am with a new pedestrian waiting for them a few meters away from the entrance. Strange, because, if it was really the case then they would've either been shooed away by Kamagichi or his students or simply be told to come another day by them instead.

But, as soon as Yun Beishang detected that person himself, he understood that it was one of the many, many Black Lotus members. She had bright brown medium length hair, bright red lipstick and a pair of bright brown eyes as she looked at Yun Beishang directly with a nice smile. Wearing all black clothes that looked to be uncomfortable and soft yet were actually very flexible and a slightly large, gentlemanly black hat with a black-grey ribbon surrounding it.

"Oh, what is it then?" Having already come close to be in front of the woman, Yun Beishang directly asked her in sincerity as he already knew the Black Lotus wouldn't get into some unnecessary roleplay in their activities nor unnecessary self-dirty standards.

"Oh my, Leader... so handsome! Well, we've taken out 117 little butterflies already. Seven of them were actually Specialists, I'm sure whoever sent them is rolling on their expensive and shiny floor right now. How was it, impressed?" The woman spoke confidently and casually, as if it was the talk of a sports made between two great friends.

"Oh..." Yun Beishang blinked before lifting his eyebrows in surprise, he was astounded as he thought: 'They actually 'caught' them all? So effective, it's such a relief we aren't at bad odds...'

Nodding, he was about to pass through her when he saw the woman pout and lower her hat from the front slightly, at such a sight, Yun Beishang snorted involuntarily with a cheerful mood before bending his back backwards, softly cupping the left side of her neck with his hand passing in front of her neck and then meeting her pouty lips with his own.

Mpwahp!

Yun Beishang slowly separated himself from her face as their lips unwillingly detached themselves from each other, he softly spoke: "...Well done, thanks."

Step, step.

As the woman had a content smile on her face, she then respectfully looked at Sammy before bowing with elegance. Sammy merely smiled slightly with a pair of narrowed eyes before patting the shoulder of the woman and following Yun Beishang into the Villa.

So, there were many people in the Black Lotus assassination organization, but! That didn't meant that there were only men or women. Indeed, many couples were formed inside the ranks of the Black Lotus but, also, there were times when an assassin would have a partner out of the organization. Sometimes those outsider partners would join the Black Lotus, their beloved's legacy. Sometimes not. In the case for women and even men, given the circumstances; the way in which they could treat their fated Leader was that if they so wished to, they could be his or her plaything. Of course, not that it would be for everyone, it was all -for as strange as it seemed- consensual and if anything; even encouraged to be practiced. Once again, for single parties only. Naturally, one would think of a person in a relationship using the excuse of that someone being the leader to cheat on their partners but, as the Black Lotus was not a simple organization; how could they even have such petty and toxic people in their ranks?

The discipline, regulations and order inside the Black Lotus were already respectable enough. That such an incident like previously mentioned wouldn't occur for as everyone had their hearts wide open in display, without a fear for being betrayed nor ridiculed and there was a reason for it; not just empty talk or perfect dreamlands.

In any case, the brown-haired woman in front of his Villa was a single lady. Not only did he knew that by the disposition and stance she had as she met him, but also because he himself could easily sense her body inside out and perfectly understand most of her life with just that alone. Not that extensively, but more or less, the truth was as incredible and amazing as it sounded.

After princess Sammy and her Leader went inside the Villa and their backs were far away, the woman smiled once again before turning around and patting her cheeks in delight. A leaf fell down from a tree along with a little branch coming form that tree.

Whoosh.

And as the leaf and the branch from the tree cut through the air, the soundless disappearance of the brown-haired, hat-wearing woman entirely went by without even the cameras around noticing it.

. . .

 

Peaceful Rain Villa, Living Room.

 

"Hm..." As Natalia was faking anger with one of her legs crossing over the other on as she sat on the sofa in front of Yun Beishang and Sammy, she gave them one eyebrow lifted and the other frowning as they both began to feel some sweat at their sides.

"So, both of you! Beishang!"

"Ah, yes?"

"You didn't tell me it was gonna take that long! Look at the time, it's almost an entire day of you gone, hmpf hmpf!" Yun Beishang bowed his head slightly for as he felt sorry, then he lifted his head back up and gently said sorry a few times; enough to calm the 'angry' Natalia.

"And you, young lady! How dare you take my Beishang on a date without my permission? Hmph!" Then, it was Sammy's turn to behave embarrassed as she then mimicked Yun Beishang's actions but with her head remaining lowered.

"Oh, ah-ah, wait! Aiya... sorry, I-I didn't meant to make you feel that way, aish..." Natalia couldn't hold herself back anymore as she gave in to her true nature, becoming as gentle and soft as a big sister for Sammy and a great wifey for Yun Beishang.

"Come, come... let me make you some food, hehehe. The truth is, Little Sam, that I'm really glad that you could join us. Oh! Also, is it really true? You've come from a mysterious organization that..." As Natalia's voice drifter farther and farther away, a lonely Yun Beishang quickly looked to the side to see two maids entering the Living Room and heavily falling down on one of the 3-seater sofas.

"Bwahaa~, tiring~~!"

"Ye-hah-aaah, so exhausting. But, it is only natural that we help our Master as much as we can~, pay is also really nice. I even bought my little brother and little sister a last generation car for each, hehehe."

While the two clueless were tiredly chatting with each other, the close-by Yun Beishang slowly made his way towards them.

"Hap!"

"Heep!"

Gasping without a breath at the realization of them talking so loud of their Masters, with their Master in the same room, the two maids began blushing even more as they were before from the exhaustion on their bodies.

However, the Master's words made them both feel refreshed and at ease at once: "Today was you girls' turn to create some 'All-Mending' stuff?"

"Ah, yeah."

"Yes, Master!"

"Mn, okay; then..." Their Master then approached them, bent his back and gave the two of them a smooch on their foreheads while cupping their foreheads with his hands before finishing with a few more words: "...rest. You've done a great work."

Step, step.

Leaving the Living Room at last, Yun Beishang didn't directly see nor heard the two maids giggling here and there while recuperating their breath. They were content indeed.

***

 

Rising Essence, Yun Beishang's White Space.

 

Clank! Clank! Clank! Clank! Clank!...

CLANK~~!!!

"Huff-huff-huff-huff...!" Terribly sweating, Yun Beishang was constantly sniffing in a certain amount of air with his nostrils in an erratic manner before then gulping down an incredible low amount of saliva down his throat; this manner of showing quite a person's exhaustion wasn't going to stop any time soon as Yun Beishang had genuinely been working hella harsh lately.

It has been three days since the first addition to Yun Beishang's forces; the Black Lotus. And now, what was going on outside the Peaceful Rain Villa was unknown to many of the people inside it with the exception of Diana, Sash and Sammy.

Meanwhile, as days went by. People from the Black Lotus would daily come in to aid Diana as instructors for self-defense amongst other stuff but, for self-defense especially. However, the styles of the Black Lotus alone for mild self-defense were already good enough to amaze Diana; let alone that it became even fun now to train along with their sweat and blood as both maids and little maids became more and more proficient in body building. Even if it was to a small scale, yet, Yun Beishang could pretty much discern the incredible results of such long training every night or during the day as he spent some time with them.

In short, it was really nice!

As for Yun Beishang himself, he trained not only along Diana but also along with Sash! And their instructor? Of course it was Sammy!

Yet, as soon as their first day began, Yun Beishang found himself watching 3 lionesses rival each other right away after their 6 eyes in total met.

On the other hand, Yun Beishang was now finally creating his very cherished unique, all-round weapon as he had already reached Peak grade in his Blacksmith Sub-Class.

Indeed, he was creating it. And it wasn't like before where he only had to spend half a day at most to complete it, nope. As of right now, he has been smelting the two core Luxurious grade items inside the Prominent Obsidian Magical Forge and in the two of the most perfect spots to smelt them at that. Meanwhile, as he created every single part of the 'artifact' that he was creating; he used materials that he thought wouldn't be useful anymore in the same sense as before.

Indeed, we were talking about the Tainted Demonic Herb and the Cold Dead Stone.

x15 [Tainted Demonic Herb]: Type: Flora, Grade: Magical, Effect: Used for recovering focused potions.

x15 [Cold Dead Stone]: Type: Material, Grade: Luxurious(Gold), Effect: Used for crafting many offensive type of items but can also be used to forge into equipment with special properties.

Though it seemed unwelcoming to use a Flora type of item to forge an incredible all-round 'artifact'; being a Peak grade Gardener as well as being the owner of the Forge and Create branch, Yun Beishang was the only sane person in history to ever think of using a herb to forge an extremely important item and not being hesitant nor getting cold feet about it. Not only for the playerbase of Rising Essence but its world as well, the NPCs, citizens; from all over Main Kingdom.

With the use of both materials and little by little along with another 5 other items that were also completely different from each other; also around the same grades. Yun Beishang created little tube-like structures that were meant to be joined altogether before the processing of the two core Luxurious items were to be used. One of the things that was best about the items he needed in specific to create this tube-like structures as the true body of the 'artifact'; was that though they were also similarly of the Luxurious, Formidable grade and so on; they were much easier to integrate in the process of making the true body of the 'artifact'.

That, however, did not meant that it would be easier to handle them. As Yun Beishang barely finished forging and adjoining every single piece a day ago from now. In fact, every single tube was not just a cylindrical-like shaped object that was remodeled slightly after being smelt; each of the tubes had a smaller yet incredulously magical-like mechanism inside of it that would open up in the desired shape of the user. And as for every tube, there were between materials, food, minerals and even throwable items added up to the formula of those tube-like structures each.

And as the user of this future 'artifact' willed it, the weapon that would form at their hands would be whichever they wanted. There could even be double swords, axes, spears and so on; everything except ammunition was allowed to be 'created' with the imagination alone. The reason for there being 7 of such tube-like structures wasn't because each of them were a weapon in within itself; but because each of them could open up in their own unique ways and manner. Hence the why one would even be able to 'create' double-weapons with this one 'artifact' alone.

And now, as Yun Beishang stopped hammering down on the Prominent Obsidian Magical Anvil with a last, full-force strike after taking it out from the Prominent Obsidian Magical Mobile Pool. He finally finished the almost whole-week-long forging session.

*PING*...you've successfully forged: Half-Divine Mind-Sensory Pseudo-Artifact, result is as follows: quantity: 1, quality: Peak, difficulty: Peak.

"Phew~!" Yun Beishang rudely exclaimed with his lungs feeling alive once again and his heart growing relaxed at last, but then...

*PING*...incoming call from 'Yunalesca', would you like to accept?

...then, he received an even more heart-thumping and very well welcomed surprise.

'Could it be...!'

 

...

1