Chapter 247 — Today Was A Long Day
73 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today Was A Long Day

 

 

 

Peaceful Rain Villa, Living Room.

 

"On another important piece of news, there are sightings of a catastrophic event that have happened in the Bright Sunset Region; more specifically, the Azure Dragon Sub-Division. Many players of that same Sub-Division or the adjacent ones to it claim to have witnessed... lots and great 'booms'!" A beautiful 15 year old girl was speaking on the immensely large TV screen with a beautiful big sister of about 30 years old that was just as beautiful, charming and energetic as that other younger girl to her side. They were both seated behind a low-desk with a fan-made logo of the Rising Essence game, which was a common trend nowadays to do.

At this time, as the youngest girl finished speaking her part, the older woman continued while giving the girl a loving gaze, "Indeed, darling. There was then a few... dozens of global system announcements where the destruction of a Sub-Divisional Main City were... practically spoiled; towards anyone playing the game at that moment. Which, of course, was of several billions players at that moment. On the other hand, 'Journeyers' of the Azure Dragon Sub-Division also claim to have felt an incredulous strong but 'harmless' earthquake and; according to our gathered intel, we can confirm that such tremors were apparent thorough all of the Azure Dragon Sub-Division!"

The younger girl responded at this moment after lightly tapping the older woman's left shoulder, "And for those that were closer to the Azure Dragon City, they claim to have seen many monsters and even some beast, monster and humanoid enemy settlements turn into a spectacle of boulders as huge as a 100 meters tall building flying up into the air. Due to these not only statements but also pics and recordings, we can also confirm that this is true and; that whatever could get rid of the Main City of the Azure Dragon Sub-Division, was probably either a high-levelled Enlightened grade BOSS or a Legendary grade BOSS instead."

The older woman took over again as she was glanced over by the younger girl. "Mn! We even have the recording of one of the most 'precious daughters' of Rising Essence, Miss Sylda!"

"As many know already, thanks to having visited their Association's forum page and discovering a live stream about a sudden war against some NPCs, everyone knew that the Imperishable Guild and the Eviscerate League were quite close-by to the Azure Dragon Main City at the moment. So, besides the reports and comments on the forums as well as posts; talking about how Tongqiu suddenly turned murderous and as there is even a rumor of him being in cahoots with the Demons, these two Associations can also speak up for whatever matter was it that they were fighting such an immense NPC army with just 'a few' hundreds of thousands of players on their side. In this video -the image of the two beautiful ladies went smaller as a large window that was replaying a video appeared amidst the older woman's speech- we can see that Miss Sylda is fighting off two Enlightened grade BOSSes after having suffered many casualties with most of the elite players around her sacrificed with even the archer Goddess Kay having fallen to her death to save Miss Sylda from a sneak attack!"

There wasn't a need for her to describe the happenings of the video as there was an excellent production and the audio and visuals given to the program by 'Miss Sylda' were without editing; completely perfect. If anything, it only added to the occasion and created a stronger impact in the heart and minds of the viewers; she continued. "Then, as Miss Sylda decides to fearlessly launch herself to her own death while also taking down those two Enlightened grade BOSSes, something incredible happened!" At this point, the older woman stopped speaking as she let the viewers witness the not only soloing but also as a 1v2 of a player vs Enlightened grade BOSSes!

"Then, as our dear star of the show fell to her knees before taking a last glance at the rest of the players resisting like an iron wall the still innumerable amount of NPCs soldiers, she slowly fell to the ground as her HP reached 0. As you can see, there was a strange phenomenon occurring, which led to Miss Sylda 'death queue' revival to be as incredulously large as 10 minutes! This can confirm those speculations from before where as the enigmatic 'Journeyer' Tongqiu was currently somehow involved in the destruction of many important features inside the Azure Dragon City."

The younger girl once again took over after being tenderly patted on the head, with a formal and polite tone she added, "That's right! And now, as you can see on the video, those immensely huge 'bombs' descended upon the very center of the Azure Dragon City; well, mainly. As anyone can see, there is probably hundreds of such 'bombs' hovering in the air, though most of them were directed right where we can barely see a golden... tower? Well, anyways; the rest of the 'idle' arrows moved to the rest of the Azure Dragon City instead. And, in but a second, Miss Sylda will find herself engulfed by the expansive waves of such... 'catastrophe'!"

And indeed, as soon as the youngest girl finished speaking, on the video; there was now the scene of just about everything being turned upside down and converted into pure nothingness as it finally reached Sylda's virtual body in the death state. The viewers were bond to become totally lost and to find their own skin numbing to the sight. Could there be such a thing like this?! What an image! An unforgettable image...

"Hehe! Miss Sylda is indeed brave for taking the chance of recording such beauty, and we are naturally deeply grateful for the footage obtained from her." The youngest girl then suddenly looked at the older woman whose hand went to pet her like an elder giving some affection to their juniors before continuing with a slight pout, "Mom, I'm working~! Now, as anyone could tell, the shocking developments from having on of the Sub-Divisional Main Cities destroyed completely and even more than just that. And seeing the responses from all royal families inside the game..."

The young girl continued talking, her throat was bound to be tired and dry as hell at the end of the short program while the older woman simply looked splendid when looking at her rather than when working herself.

"...Ah, god damn it." Yun Beishang exclaimed out loud as he was seating on the single-seater sofa and had two maids giving his feet a massage with hot, warm water and another two softly rubbing his shin and knees. Meanwhile, he had two maids rubbing his shoulders while another one massaged his head from behind; another two taking care of his hands by rubbing his palms, between his fingers and at the sides of his hands while finally, another two to take care of his strong, muscular -but not bulky- arms and even torso as he was shirtless. The one taking care of his left arm was continuously delivering small, loving kisses to his scarred arm which made Yun Beishang tremble excitedly a little tiny bit unbeknownst to her.

"Darling~." Natalia's voice sounded right behind the maids as Yun Beishang's eyes finally brightened to the fullest from their previous resting, and self-restraining, pose.

Peeking out from above the maid on his right, Natalia smilingly glanced at everyone before setting her gentle, complete starry light blue universe eyes on her man at last.

"Give me room, little ones." As she spoke, Natalia slowly kissed the right cheek of the maid on Yun Beishang's right, moving the little thing a bit more towards his back but she could still continue pleasing and servicing her Master perfectly well. While Yun Beishang thought to himself that, as always, his Naty was simply thinking of everyone's contentment all of the time; for those whom she deeply cares about. Natalia herself, the little wormy, snake-like young woman rapidly moved to place her head on Yun Beishang's lap.

It was not with a side of her face resting on his lap but her nose that was now buried between Yun Beishang's thighs, yet, instead of moving and turning her head for a better and more comfortable position, she simply nuzzled her nose against him for a good while. Her skin, moth, eyelids and even ears were peacefully impregnating themselves with Yun Beishang's scent. And even her nose took in the meaty scent of Yun Beishang's Slumbering Dragon which made her eyes desire it, while her mouth could already taste him without even needing to take them off, all of his flavors were already being reminisced by her tongue, lips and even teeth and the inside of her cheeks and whatnot already.

Rustle~ rustle~❤️ 

Suddenly coming to a stop with her nose poking his Dragon's Head, Yun Beishang inhaled slowly in but heavily, as he watched the entire flushed face of his woman adoringly giving him a side glance.

"Beishang, how is Irllytia?"

'She is worried by an NPC again?' Were Yun Beishang's thoughts, but when he went back to think of the image of all of Irllytia, including her two forms and her lustful look while glancing at him as well as her girly expressions when in need of him and her smile when being with him, his heart thumped thunderously. Then, as he went back to the image of her grieving self crying unrestrainedly in front of the shocking scene of her family's corpses and those of strangers; it ached painfully.

Inhaling in a reliving breath of air, he answered while feeling himself tremble inside. "Mn, she is my good and big girl. I will make her always feel safe, protected, cared for and... warm."

He finished his words after turning to look down at the naughty Natalia that was greedily sniffing in his aroma while believing she was sneaky enough for him not to notice, his words were, however; pretty well taught. As he couldn't thank anyone else but his Naty for implanting such beauty of a purpose upon him, as he will now practice it on someone as equally as important.

"Beishang..." A shied out Natalia that was pinkish-ly blushing across her entire face glanced back at the evil man with devious eyes looking down at her while she was playing with the head of his own member, thinking that such a thing wouldn't be noticed... how silly!

"I'm glad. My sister in hair must be the happiest when being beside her beloved husband whenever she wants... well, when you are inside the game, that is. Because I can even have you while you still play❤️." At the words of this beautifully blushing Natalia, Yun Beishang became embarrassed and fervent at the reminiscing of the sensations of his body at some times while he played Rising Essence, even to when he's been sleeping naked with Yao Yao. How did he knew that it was Natalia instead of anyone else? Simple, he was now too powerful not to be able to easily and instantly notice something like that.

"Bew-heh! Stop it, the girls are here. You are gonna get them hungry, what will I do then? I'll be eaten up until only bones can be nibbled at!" To their Master's words, instead of being sulky, reproachful and condescending; the maids and little maids instead turned into a furious blush and wetting of their crotches.

"Mn, I'm sniff really glad you've become such a big man after accepting me and Little Diana into your life, Beishang❤️. How do you feel, then?"

Yun Beishang reclined fully on his back at Natalia's last few spoken words, his member now brutally tempting her as its head also fully reclined on her nose instead, of course he was wearing loose and thin shorts right now. With her eyes growing really wide and her pupils constricting as, hell; even her iris expanded a little to simple the touch before doing so a little more at the sniffing in of Yun Beishang's scent and weight on her face. He then spoke with a seemingly breathless voice, "Sigh, satisfied with the encounter. But I must now go ahead and complete their missions that the True Wish Relic has given to us three before the next update, or else, not even I may be able to cope with it. I cannot underestimate the True Wish relic's capabilities, not at all."

"Three? Oh, right. your Little 'Torny' is now also your newest wife, huh? But wait a sec- oh, never mind. I just remembered that you even met Tornyllia before even re-encountering with me, let alone that hungry Little Yao and Estel. Oh well." Natalia said with her mouth opened up and her teeth sweetly devouring the smaller portion of Yun Beishang's Dragon Head as it was too big in terms of volume, thickness. Pressuring it with just her teeth while talking all nicely and coherently made it even hotter as not only Yun Beishang but the maids around felt their entire bodies begin to burn at the sight of such expertise with her mouth and her comfortableness with her actions.

"Mgh... ye-y-y-yeah, hmph~, it has been quite a day, huh?" Yun Beishang contained himself before looking back down to see the almost fully pitch-black eyes of Natalia as she did her best to not moisten Yun Beishang's shorts with her already heavily salivating mouth; involuntarily snorting in a cheering manner at the sight of her lost in love kind of eyes.

"Plop! Oh! And Little Tonkia too! I want to revise her again, want to see what I can find out by checking the first few little Yun Beishangs and Tonkias that the world will see, hehehe. So, before you either move to the Carmesí Vermilion Bird Sub-Division and before you start on that 'oh so mysterious' mission with your op cheating item, let me know so that I can check up on them, alright? I also miss Rosey very much! I'd like to see the little girl that I've heard so much about and also want to see my other two co-wives! One has just experienced terrible pain and the other is brand new in my man's harem, of course I want to cuddle and girl-talk with them, you know? Woho! I'll make Diana so jealous with this trip! Do not forget about it, or else! Hum hum, you won't have my ass for a long, lo~ng time." The corners of her mouth salivated with her eyes crossed, looking furiously concentrated on Yun Beishang's Dragon Head with her tongue barely resisting the temptation. Her voice, naturally turned extremely seductive and wanting, yet was still as smooth and gentle as her peaceful and gentle eyes were.

"!!!" Yun Beishang's eyes widened in surprise, he didn't expected such a move! He was already feeling slightly embarrassed at the words of this perfect woman of his but now, he was simply feeling betrayed, HOW COULD SHE TAKE THAT FROM HIM?

"No! That cannot be done! That. Cannot. BE!!" Yun Beishang almost stood up but the head resting on his lap made him stay seated and sniffing like crazy due to the free gift of aroma assaulting her brain and heart. He then continued, now more embarrassed than ever. "Please, my wife. Forgive me for my offenses, I'll take you to meet them again first thing tomorrow, I'll even dress Rasa and Rosey up to look even cuter for you. I think she also misses you lots!"

Critical Hit!

With Yun Beishang's words nailing directly at her sweetest spots, well, not really all of them. Natalia then smiled contently and proceeded to calmly spent time with him and their maids in silence and peaceful quietness.

Haaah~...

Yun Beishang stopped frolicking and Natalia began to enjoy the squishy, meaty sensation that was now under her right cheek as a thin, large smile formed at her peacefully resting face, her nostrils flaring up every now and then out of instinct.

'Hmph~... indeed, a long doy.' Thinking back to how he first spent a lot of time inside the Sacred Underground, mainly because of the fear of attracting attention right away and starting a battle that wasn't confirmed to be won. Only to discover, his efforts were but stupid and mistaking, this was a lesson that he shouldn't underestimate the levels of BOSSes; even if they're from grades lower than what he had fought the hardest against with. If he were to find a LV100+ Enlightened grade BOSS, it might be as difficult as killing Harlofk in his Legendary grade. The same could be said with dealing with a LV135+ like that of the Azure Dragon as an Enlightened grade BOSS. That one may even be harder than the Mythical grade Harlofk.

Besides that time spent on the Sacred Underground, some more time was wasted in not only killing off the already -fortunately- heavily injured and weakened Azure Dragon. But also in entering that strange pure white 'dimension' and then waiting for Tornyllia to go through her... 'salvation', perhaps? Furthermore, there was also the time in which he had himself to be forced to wait in order for civilian NPCs to be sent away at once. Not only did he had to wait before acting at where Irllytia's family, the shop owners he knew and even the brand new people he met skewered; but he also had to wait for the NPCs to get even farther away after massacring the city lord after torturing his body. For as he planned to raze the entire city in flame to below even the underground!

And he succeeded, though there were even more stubborn NPCs that remained behind for whatever reason; either for going against the current order and law or simply for fear and cowardice. Either way, some dozens of millions died; 'unfortunately'. Even then, Yun Beishang obviously didn't halted his thoughts, for Irllytia-no! For anyone close to him, that he not only cares for and is important to him but whom he wishes to spend his life along with, even if they are not real, he would even go crazy, mad and hated by the world for their own sake.

But it wasn't enough, Irllytia carried his children; virtual children alright. And Tonkia was so close to giving birth to his children already, besides them... Yun Beishang tenderly looked down at Natalia, only to find out half his member deeply buried in her throat, enlarging it as her veins were exposed even more irresistibly with blood and passion pumping and pumping nonstop!

 

...

1