Chapter 260 — Godly Ancestral Blood, Ancestral Stage
96 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Godly Ancestral Blood, Ancestral Stage

 

 

 

Tongqiu: I also wanted to ask you something, can you move into Novice Villages?

Zyv: ...Dunno. I tried before and entered one of those that were completely destroyed and its NPCs were brought away, it was all so boring since there wasn't even a single LV0 mob there, so I left soon after digging up a tunnel that went straight down for a few kilometers; in boredom :D.

Tongqiu: Ah... could you try to find out if you could move back into a Novice Village in specific?

Zyv: For you? YEAH! Just make sure to eat all of my new dishes when we meeeeeet! Also, I want you to bring me to dates, dates and dates all over the restaurants of the Main City, and, and... to their inns' beds. Heheheheheh.

Tongqiu: *speechless* Ahem, okay, though I don't know if anyone outside of the Azure Dragon Sub-Division in the Myriad Beasts Division would ever like me again after what I did and... after what I'm going to do to it overall. This is the Novice Village number, #xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx.

Zyv: Big Bro... why are you traveling to the Carmesí Vermilion Sub-Division? Don't you have enough with destroying just one small Main City? Ayyyyy!

Zyv: Also! Why do you want to go to a Novice Village? Want to bully newbies? I wanna help!

Tongqiu: Nope, just tell me when you come back. I'll buy you anything that you want.

"Sigh~." Yun Beishang sighed out straight up into the sky as he thought of the typical problems that a Main Division would have against the destroyer of practically an entire Sub-Division of the same, how unfair life was, he only dealt with some personal problems. It wasn't for everyone to suddenly become hostile and fearful, right? He was just doing him, and he even helped most civilians of the same City to evacuate! He wasn't that bad, right?

In any case, Yun Beishang was fooling around on the grass of a darkened soil who was similarly tainted by the explosion from more than two months ago, which by the way, was more than calm since some time ago.

With the passing of time, two months and a week have already gone by, Yun Beishang had already had enough of his resting time while he studied and passed over his notes from the fake world. He also began studying more of the Forge and Create branch where he found the slightly hint of the use for the Gardener's Unusual Tool; whatever it was meant to be used for, he could very well put in some remnants of a powerful soul. Not the soul or a part of the soul itself, but its powerful lingering spirit 'force', a part that could very well carry the last strand of a will of an almost-a-being.

With it, he could create another type of Spirit Soul; just like the one he already had and was rewarded with saving his wife Tornyllia, the Azure Dragon's Spirit Soul.

As for how? Well, who fucking knew. He had to find out more about it before he could deal with the whatever he could find in the Sacred Underground of the Carmesí Vermilion Bird Sub-Division. In the same manner, to acquire the supposedly and kinda obvious Fire Core Element Resistance+100%, he would also need the key required to allow the vestige of the Carmesí Vermilion Bird to fuse with his Evil Immortal Class.

Life was tough, in a sense, supposedly.

On the other hand, though it may be counterproductive and even idiotic, Yun Beishang wanted to use the very same Azure Dragon's Spirit Soul to enhance -upgrade- his territory that wasn't even a territory in within itself. Hell, it wasn't even half a territory as he not only had it temporary building inside his White Space, but he also had only 2/4 of the walls around it successfully finished up to the Magical grade Techno-Elemental Magical Rampart. It was no joke of what he had been building all this time, without a doubt, he had almost already spent all of his available resources into building it; mostly needing more vast amounts of Useless, Common and Valuable items. With not so much of a shortage of higher graded items; materials, minerals and even flora.

As for the little creatures born from the abyss, they were Rasa and Rosey's favorite 'toys'; they would engage in races, inoffensive battles, tickling contests and even training them to be very good dogs. Rosey had a few that were already Enlightened grade BOSSes to her command and every wish, if he wanted them to roll over to rub their tummies, they would play dead instead to 'provoke' her into tickling them ingeniously; making Rosey have lots of fun. As for Rasa, she had most younglings following her Demonic tail and horns, acting like the bodyguards of a princess as they all swore to protect and grow up with such incredible being. Or something like that.

Tonkia would no longer move too much, not that she was like women of New Earth where they definitely wouldn't be able to move so much; no, it was that she was simply too concerned of her children being walked around too much. What would she and Yun Beishang do if they ended up being some energized kids running all around inside the White Space and needing babysitting at all times? No no no no, that can not happen! She needed to go out and kill things and enemies along her hubby! Gosh dammit, more maids!

Irllytia and Tornyllia would constantly go out into the training grounds of the White Space, more than anything Tornyllia as she was brand new with her newly discovered powers. To which even Yun Beishang was not in the known of, but at the same time, Tornyllia grew even more powerful than before and she was already more scary than both Tonkia and Irllytia combined. That was with her Azure Dragon bloodline having been awoken.

But now, with her Azure Dragon bloodline awakened and her fate no longer tied cruelly to the Fallen, Tornyllia grew incredibly more powerful to the point that Yun Beishang would be the most terrorized man alive if she wasn't such a sucker for himself. Good thing he unknowingly -for the both of them- entered her heart long ago, phew, that was a good move from Yun Beishang's conscience part.

Even then, however, although Tornyllia grew that much after having already become that scary. Both Tonkia and Irllytia became as strong as her with the receiving aid of the True Wish relic, allowing no awkward scenes or competitiveness. Not that there would be even if there was a large discrepancy with the two or even just one of them, they were best sis and nothing could've changed that, it even seemed that were there to be no Yun Beishang; they would've become friendly with one another at the very least.

Yun Beishang's studies weren't in vain, and he quickly began noting down the ideas and blueprints of many, MANY different other things. Not straight up those from the fake world, nor simply a combination of the fake world, Rising Essence and his real world; but in fact, the creation of his knowledge from the game, his own experience and thoughts and the uniqueness and quirkiness from the Forge and Create Branch. And now... now was time to travel to the Carmesí Vermilion Bird Sub-Division.

*PING*...you've received a message from your friend, 'Zyv'.

Opening up to see, he saw an image of a cheerful-looking Zyv dearly looking at the camera with each of her hands high up in the air in a 'V' form and with each of them holding a delicious and huge-looking chicken drumsticks.

Zyv: I'll go topless, find me!!

WHOOOOOOSH!!

'Oh, so she's already here...' Thought a crazed Yun Beishang as he hopped to his feet at once with a smooth movement, almost like flying in midair, before immediately after using his max Movement Speed towards a certain direction; the south of the Azure Dragon Sub-Division.

WHOOOOSH!!

Rustle! Rustle! CRACK!

Some trees along the way swayed too powerfully, their trunks somewhat cracked to his passing over the area while the grasses were either directly cut off or simply combed flat onto the ground, but wherever Yun Beishang stepped on, an enormous crater of 44 meters in diameter would emerge 10 seconds after his speedy figure have had already gone past the spot.

CRACK-THUD!

. . .

 

South of the Azure Dragon Sub-Division territory.

 

Chirp? Chirp chirp... CHIRP~!

After the endless sounds of flesh slapping and kittenish moans never ending to echo through the entire surrounding few dozens of meters, hundreds and even thousands for certain beasts and monsters, poor mobs. The dubious sounds of both animals and mobs began to sound out once again in this peaceful but dangerous and even still, ordinary long forest.

Like any other border of the Bright Sunset Region, a forest was mandatory to be layed out before and within the Regional borders of each. In the same manner, thought not all of them were dense and blatantly gigantic, they were indeed all like a symbol of the Bright Sunset Region as its territory obviously finished with the end of such forests themselves.

Yun Beishang was walking along with his Little Zyv, whose face was deeply red and even still intoxicatingly salivating with dreamy eyes. Yun Beishang quietly looked at her and praised her by petting the back of her head, to which the little wolf cub responded with proactiveness as she moved her head to the sides slightly to get more rubbing from the same softness of his palms that were amassing her entire body, all over her skin, without leaving a single part left extensively untouched.

 

[Rise of the Ancestral Race]: Type: Transformation, MAX LV: 3, LV: 3, Requirement for next LV: MAX-???. Almost instantly transforms back into your Ancestral Race's form, allowing you the chance to travel between the boundaries set by any Kingdom and that from space itself; can travel through any space and spatial barrier, any dimension and even between Kingdoms. Cost: No cost whatsoever in any way. Cooldown: None.

Rise of the Ancestral Race reached LV3 at last, and besides it having a hinting '???' on it, there was also the chance of even traveling between Kingdoms! If anything, this girl could make the entire Main Kingdom's story be revealed and even brought to light at last! If though.

[Grieving Howl of the Royal Wolf]: Type: Passive, MAX LV: 10, LV: 1, SP needed for next LV: 500. Your attacks can interchange between melee/range type of attacks; both modes uses your Physical Power as source of damage while range mode can extend up your range attacks to hundreds of meters, speed varies according to distance(cannot go further than a few thousands meters and can go through any mortal material). Grants all of your attacks a 15 meters expansive wave that attacks all enemies from all angles that is equal to 150% of your Physical Power. Cooldown: 0.5 seconds/between modes.

Grieving Howl of the Royal Wolf, on the other hand, not only was it already upgraded, but with her Second Class Advancement, Zyv had an even better evolve of the very same!

--->[Echoing Soul of the Ancestral Wolf]: Type: Passive, MAX LV: 5, LV: 1, SP needed for next LV: 5,000. Your attacks can interchange between melee/range type of attacks; both modes uses your Physical Power as source of damage while range mode can extend up your range attacks up to anywhere in which you have traveled towards at before and wherever you can see, speed never decreases and they can even go through any mortal material. Grants all of your attacks a 20 meters expansive wave that attacks all enemies from all angles that is equal to 210% of your Physical Power. Cooldown: 0.04 seconds/between modes.

[Rage of the Ancestral Race]: Type: Active, MAX LV: 10, LV: 1, SP needed for next LV: 750. Howl for an instant, afterwards, Movement Speed+55% and all of your attacks become instantaneous as well as becoming impossible to parry. Should your attacks be blocked, true damage will be dealt instead, ignoring all defenses and protective skills. Each time you parry an enemy's attack or disintegrate an enemy's skill, you'll gain a triggering effect which would create an instant attack from your claws that deal 100% of your Physical Power as a basic attack. Duration: 135 seconds. Cost: 3,000 MP, 7,000 Stamina and 15% of your total HP. Cooldown: 3.5 minutes.

In the same way, Rage of the Ancestral Race evolved into the Ancient Wolf - Berserk Mode, which was even more impossible to believe from how great it became compared to the Rage of the Ancestral Race! With it now probably about to have its cooldown reduced to just 1 minute besides its Movement Speed upped to +100% upon activating it, now that was something. She could also now avoid her damage from being mitigated, it was just great for her as an immense improvement.

--->[Ancestral Wolf - Berserk Mode]: Type: Active, MAX LV: 5, LV: 1, SP needed for next LV: 7,500. Upon activation, your eyes turn a wicked yellow-golden, grants you Movement Speed+80% and all of your attacks become instantaneous as well as becoming impossible to parry or for its damage to be mitigated. Should your attacks be blocked, true damage will be dealt instead, ignoring all defenses and protective skills. Each time you parry an enemy's attack or disintegrate an enemy's skill, you'll gain a triggering effect which would create an instant attack from your claws that deal 100% of your Physical Power as a basic attack. Duration: 205 seconds. Cost: 6,000 MP, 9,000 Stamina and 20% of your total HP. Cooldown: 2 minutes and 36 seconds.

[Gaze of Emotionless Hatred] Type: Active, MAX LV: 10, LV: 1, SP needed for next LV: 1,000. Stare into your enemy for just half a moment to induce them in all types of mind-related altered negative effects. Each effect lasts for at least 30 seconds but only 15 targets can be selected. Cost: 2,000 MP and 1,5000 Stamina. Cooldown: 14 minutes.

Then, her Gaze of Emotionless Hatred turned into a sure-kill feature of her class. No longer acting as a very important skill only and becoming more of a dance along with the rest of her grand skills. In one way, she even became more terrifying than Yun Beishang himself as she now held the skill to directly and instantly CC anyone she wished to destroy.

--->[Moon-Destroying Pupils of the Ancestral Wolf] Type: Trigger, MAX LV: 5, LV: 1, SP needed for next LV: 10,000. Stare into your enemy for less than an instant, freeze them on the spot with a plethora of mind-related altered negative effects and turn them into mush with your attacks right after. Each effect lasts for at most 90 seconds (depending on the difference in strength and your level) and as many targets as are looked upon and have been hit by you are as many that will be affected. Trigger: You have been in battle for 50 seconds. Extra effect: Deal 15% more Physical Damage to those enemies who were affected by this skill, lasts for 1 hour and even beyond death but enemies now become clear after being hit by anything and anyone. Cooldown: 4 seconds.

[Ancestral Claw]: Type: Active, MAX LV: 5, LV:1, SP needed for next LV: 5,000. With an incantation that cannot be interrupted even when being affected by negative altered effects, create a claw from your Ancestral Bloodline in the form of spiritual power to attack a large area of enemies in a 30 x 20 m zone, dealing 300% of you Physical Power as Magical Power and ignoring all Magical Defense. Duration: 1.5 seconds. Cooldown: 5 minutes. Cost: 3,000 MP and 1,500 Stamina.

Just the very same Ancestral Claw also became an evolved version and with even more characteristics of itself. Becoming a more constantly used AOE skill, as well as one that would terrify any Association, the future Association battles of Rising Essence looked to be so fun.

--->[Ancestral Godly Claw]: Type: Active, MAX LV: 4, LV:1, SP needed for next LV: 15,000. With an incantation that cannot be interrupted even when being affected by negative altered effects, create numerous claws from your Ancestral Bloodline in the form of physical and godly power to attack a large area of enemies in a 60 x 45 m zone, dealing 360% of you Physical Power as Magical Power and ignoring all Magical Defense. Duration: 0.4 seconds. Cooldown: 2 minutes. Cost: 15,000 MP and 7,000 Stamina.

[Awakened Ancestral Body]: Type: Passive, MAX LV: 3, LV: 1, Requirement for next LV: Unknown. For an unknown motive, your body has not only reached the maturity that you would initially have at the Ancestral stage, but your body has also been evolved in a strange manner by unknown reasons. REC+7, DET+7 and STR+7 every level and Mental Power+1 every 5 levels. Physical and Magical Defense+5% and Physical Power+15%. Permanently.

Lastly, but not least at all from the previously known skills, as there was still another one that could be considered the 'ultimate' skill of her Universal Hidden Class; was the one granted to her by her sweet Big Brother Wolfy. The advanced Awakened Ancestral Body!

--->[Awakened Ancestral Godhood]: Type: Passive, MAX LV: 2, LV: 0, Requirement for next LV: Attaining new Godhood. For an unknown motive, your body has not only reached the Ancestral stage but has also even received an unique an mysterious godhood, but your body has also been evolved in a strange manner by unknown reasons. REC+14, DET+14 and STR+14 every level and Mental Power+2 every 2 levels. Physical and Magical Defense+10% and Physical Power+30%. Permanently.

This skill, also made Yun Beishang even more 'joyful' that Zyv obtained his Awakened Ancestral Godhood skill from himself.

[Incomplete Evil Ancestral Wolf]: Type: Passive/Trigger, MAX Stage: Complete, Stage: Incomplete, Requirements for completion: The surge and rising of the Evil God which mutated the blood of this carrier of the Godly Ancestral Blood. Surges with innumerable and unthinkable power, launching a powerful attack that decimates the earth and plunders all life as well as Essence from your enemies instinctively or actively. With the image of your very own Ancestral Wolf transformation behind you to support you in the performance of such powerful skill, create an exhaustively destruction attack with just your eyes, mind and heart. Deals 5,000 Physical True Damage, ignoring all mitigation, Defense, blocking and parrying effects or passives in an area of 200m x 200m with a depth of 150 meters. Extra effect: If HP reaches 0 value, revive to full health and with an extra raw Movement Speed+100% for 2 minutes while becoming invulnerable. Cost: All of your MP and Stamina, 50% of your total HP will be limited for 1 day. Cooldown: None (can only be used twice consecutively). Uses left for revival: 2/2.

 

...

 


Let It Rain's Note: Little Zyv deserves her own update! She does!

V3: #3 10/10

1