Chapter 266 — Xiao Ruo, Eldest Sis Please Sing For Me!
98 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xiao Ruo, Eldest Sis Please Sing For Me!

 

 

"Haaaah!"

Fwomp.

Yun Beishang let himself fall onto the comfy, new and extravagantly bouncy wider and taller single-seater sofa, his buttocks feeling the softness of falling onto a cloud itself only to be cozily accommodated right after, his temples were showing some pulsations and the veins on his forehead were showing.

Shlck, shlck...!! GULP GULP... GULP!

A few minutes later, Itnia's grey black long haired head stopped going up and down like crazy as it had been going for almost 2 minutes straight. Her hands went from holding each other behind her lower back to Yun Beishang's Dragon; her left hand took the right side of its body while her right hand took it from the base and shook it tightly with a few motions of going up and down itself. Meanwhile, her luscious, naturally bright red lips were coated by a few strong layers of his white substance as she dived deep down onto Yun Beishang's crotch base every now and then to clean him fully.

Mplwah, haah~.

Out of breath, as her eyes remained closed, Itnia proceeded to catch up all of his white 'essence' that had made some puddles all over her cheeks, neck and even her uniform as she took it off of it with her fingers only to drink it all up one by one.  Then, her lips were seductively and hungrily licked off of his 'essence' while she still sucked her own lips into her mouth for its lingering scent more than anything as there was barely some flavor of 'it' still. She then finally opened her beautifully, dreamy grey eyes and proceeded to look up at her master with them showcasing such an intense infatuation that Yun Beishang was already 'up' for the main dish; her.

Puckering her lips and without a smile, Itnia proceeded to slowly stand up, seductively as well. Removed her removable skirt and sat on him slowly while her fingers 'walked' across his thighs to his crotch and placed the Dragon's Head against her flowery, hungry and already drenched garden. As she made one of the most remarkable ostentatious, blatant and wet sounds that there could ever be from the connection of a man and a woman and as she moaned to her full spirits; her hands traveled from Yun Beishang's lower stomachs all the way up to his lips.

"AAAAAAHH, KUUH... mnngh..." Her lips were already drooling a lot of saliva and as she softly caressed her mater's lips while her waist, hips twisted and hopped and her little flowery entrance clenched incredulously, she gave in to her bestial instincts as a sudden pour of warmth filled her hungry Dragonly Cave. She couldn't control herself in any way anymore as naughty Itnia came out for the ride and her lips crashed against her master's, the two horny fucks then began eating each other's mouths while Itnia's mouth devoured his Dragon and as Yun Beishang profusely tasted his Itnia.

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP...

. . .

 

Peaceful Rain Villa, Living Room.

 

Today was a simple and even 'surprising' day, as Yun Beishang was informed by Cyn that a little surprise would arrive today, as such, they only went for two rounds. The first one was to express his longing for Itnia, giving her what many would turn panicky and fearful instead of ecstatic and feverish like Itnia just did. The second one only lasted a little less than 25 minutes and, after another more than 5 minutes went by, Itnia finally began feeling like a civilized person and as a professional maid as she barely felt her legs when she intended to stand up and dress herself up.

She had one of her hands covering her rosy tender petals as she didn't wanted 'something' to come out, her entire strength went to her arms to do just that. At this moment, however, as her expression seemed to be that of pain while an intoxicating frown emerged on her face; the strong right arm of Yun Beishang enveloped Itnia's back as she felt the still lingering warm passion of his body inundate her instead.

"What? Hahaha." Yun Beishang responded to Itnia's glare at him as if trying to say 'if you touch me, how am I supposed to catch my breath?', he then proceeded to dress her himself while also picking an extra panty from the side to plug her greedy Dragonly Cave. As he finished dressing her and only needed to 'plug' her Dragonly Cave to call it a day, he murmured with a playful tone, "Oh my, is my 'Leader Maid' jealous of her Madam? Should I... consider this matter with her, what do you say, hm?"

Itnia instantly panicked at the words, her face pinked a lot and her hands were finally freed from their previous glorious goal as they went to the front of Yun Beishang's face and shook him 'no' in a flurry of movements like a scared little rabbit turning fearful. "No no no, o-o... of course not! I'm just my Master's maid, how could I dare?"

Yun Beishang took her wrists with his hands, stole a couple of kisses with his lips only entering her mouth slightly and remaining still as a kiss. Before he then departed from her face, now more flushed than just before and cornily said, "It's okay, I really don't mind, you know? Of course, you're too young so, don't be a horny headed girl like the kind of 'boy' that I am and suddenly want for it."

Becoming speechless but then right after, lifting her right eyebrow as her eyes glinted playfully, Itnia responded to his 'cute' words. "Oh yeah? Then what happened to Madam Naty, eh? Did you suddenly felt that she 'deserved' it or that she did 'good enough' for you so you 'awarded' her?"

Hearing her words, Yun Beishang felt his blood boil intensely. Why did she had to be so naughty and dirty? Doesn't she know that he doesn't really mind...?

Ding, dong~.

But just as Yun Beishang was already groping her modest bosom and drowning her in his lips, teeth, tongue and saliva; the very so awaited 'surprise' finally arrived with the Villa's doorbell sounding.

"Ah-heheheh~. Master~, I'll go make breakfast, okay? Enjoy your surprise, also... please don't blame us? Ah, it's nothing. You'll understand, after all, we're just simply women who have a very specific type of job, alright?" Turning shameless, Itnia did her best to look professional so as to not provoke the beast, she very so knew that he was easily seduced by it; her out-of-the-norm acts. However, unbeknownst to only herself, Yun Beishang in truth only got a different type of irresistible attraction from her when she did acted that way, not just in that way, ah.

In any case, she escaped the devil's den and went straight towards the Kitchen Room, accompanying the rest that was most of the personnel; inside. On the other hand, a confused Yun Beishang was already forming possible reasons for as, of course, he already knew what this 'surprise' was as soon as the little girl standing in front of his door was. She was guided there by Kamagichi himself so, who or what else could it be such a surprise if even Kamagichi himself treats her well?

One thing to notice, for him though, was that she had a maid outfit in her bag. The one she was carrying as there were tons more of bags that were carried by the single old man Kamagichi alone from the Villa's entrance all the way to the main building's doors. As for the little girl, besides blushing just from carrying along so many damn lots of bags, she looked quite... hmm.

Yun Beishang moved to attend the door, at a fast pace of course, and as soon as he opened the door, the little girl on the other side flinched and stiffened at the sight of the tall, not-really-that-handsome, muscular, well-smelling and attractive new Master of hers. She thought in but less than even half an instant, 'They didn't lie! He's so... wah~!'

Yun Beishang delighted to the sight down below him, a 14 year old girl, well-behaved and neat. The simple sight of her nature and her outer appearances contrasting each other so naturally and fittingly made him remember his days as a kid, back then, those whom he adored to spend time with were just like her in a sense.

The little thing was 1.47 meters tall, had a silk-like watery hair of a pitch-black abyss color; its length allowed it to reach some inched below her buttocks. A pure, softest, delicate and creamy white skin; strangely however, she had oval-shaped, perky, bountiful, big and thick buttocks herself. This setting alone would allow her to destroy hearts and ruin lives wherever she went, countless boyfriends and husbands that happened to slight a glance to her even just lightly would become heartless and idiotic for a good few months at the very least.

Yun Beishang was too naughty and peeked at the young girl's skin under her clothes, and 'researched' that she had the mythical AA cup sized breasts with a conical shape, he blushed and felt shame from the discovery the moment he did so. Bad habits. But not only that, oh dear. Yun Beishang also 'sensed' from her an incredible genius and hardworking nature; he was instantly amazed by the sight of this little girl and, chose to ignore the look in her eyes that transformed as soon as she gazed upon him, similarly seemingly being able to see through him.

"Well, hello, ah. Who are you, little sweet thing?"

"Oh..." The young girl swayed her body, she became shy and blushed stronger than before, making Yun Beishang want to lift her chin with his fingers, and he did. Using his right handed fingers, he lifted her head to meet hers while his left handed fingers caressed those overly blushing cheeks and said, "Don't you worry about blushing too much? I see so much blood accumulated here, relax a little, okay? It would destroy what little image I have of myself if a young girl such as yourself ends up fainting on my doorstep."

"Ah! M-M-M-MASTER!" The young girl suddenly turned a bit scared and cried out of nowhere, her similarly pitch-black abyss eyes shutting down forcefully as she yelled with her hands to the sides of her body.

"..."

"Ah! M-m-my name is, X-X-Xiao... Xiao Ruo..." Xiao Ruo spoke with an impossibly small voice, her face lowering even more but her eyes still greedily sneaking a quick upturned glance at him.

"Heh? Didn't hear you, please say it out loud?" Yun Beishang's left corner of his mouth became unruly as a smirk slowly formed there and his thoughts were overtaken by how cute this damned little girl was, so he asked her in almost a bullying manner. Xiao Ruo didn't took it badly at all and instead repeated it, this time with her head high up but her eyes still forcibly shut down. "Xi-ao... Ru! O!"

"Oooh, ooh. Xi ao Ru O, how are you then? Also, why are you here?" To his words, Xiao Ruo looked baffled at the silly words of her first and new Master, her brain working those little gears as she gazed into his eyes imploringly; becoming ever so much more shy. "M-M-Master, I am your maid... your maid! As for... w-w-why I a-a-am only coming to w-wo-wo-wwoooook! It's, ah... aiya~... Eldest... Eldest Sister Cyn knows why, ask her instead, okay?"

Yun Beishang couldn't help himself, waaah, so damn adorable?! As such, the evil bastard moved to open up his arms to his side, stepped back twice and 'righteously' said. "Okay, I won't make you any more questions... as long as you call me 'Master' once again while hugging me!"

Xiao Ruo: (≧▽≦)

Without another way out, Xiao Ruo complied. But as she did, her nature was still there and strong as she babbled nonsensically while making small steps towards him, her eyes were also strongly closed as well.

"Bwabwabwabwabwabwabwaaaa-aaaaaaaah~!!" As her cries echoed through the Villa's inside of the buildings, a wide-eyed Yun Beishang wanted to call it quits and stop bullying the little girl when her body finally reached him. Right after, her soft and timid voice reached him straight into his heart, softening him and melting him into an actual hug. "Master, you're my Master! Xiao Ruo hasn't been here in case Master was an evil Master, forgive Xiao Ruo! Xiao Ruo is a really good maid, she is the favorite of everyone and, and, and our dearest matron told me that as long as my Master new that, he wouldn't treat Xiao Ruo badly. Okaaaaaaay?! Haah, haah, haah, haah...!"

Her shock was evident, and her mental exhaustion reached the maximum. Yun Beishang thought as he slowly rubbed the young girl's back, 'Holy... molly... She, haha... She probably never has had said so much words at once before, oh... oh dear.'

Yun Beishang had all the rights to be fearful, if he wanted to, he had never faced someone so much like... 'this'; before. Not even Yao Yao nor Miriam or even Natalia were like this, ah. At this point, however, a slender hand and a pair of humongous, mountainous soft bags of meat warmed the back of Yun Beishang as Cyn's voice ringed out into his ears from just 1 cm away from his left ear.

"It's okay, Master. Xiao Ruo never opened up to a stranger like this, just tell her that she is the best and that you'll pamper her a lot in the future because you like her quite a lot. She is just like that." To his words, after dryly gulping down a couple of times and as he felt his skin numb from temptation; Yun Beishang then placed his right palm on top of the young girl's head and spoke the supposedly 'magic' words.

"Xiao Ruo is right, I already really, really like Xiao Ruo lots. Since I think that Xiao Ruo is the best, I will pamper her in the future as much as she wants! Would you like that, Xiao Ruo?" As he said those, Cyn proceeded to make him step backwards another two large steps and then went on to close the door of the Villa's main building entrance.

At the same time, however, Xiao Ruo lifted her head from being buried deep into his lower stomach, as innocent as she was, she knew where her head was closer to so it was unavoidable for awkwardness to appear as even her ears were blushed. But to Yun Beishang's astonishment, that wasn't the reason of why they were red, instead...

"Master, Xiao Ruo isn't a kid, nor stupid. I just heard you talk to Eldest Sister right then, why did you just say that?"

"Er..."

Yun Beishang: #!%&@/!&·!&€@¬!!!

Cyn: d(✿˶^∪^)b

Xiao Ruo: (´◕o◕`)

. . .

 

Peaceful Rain Villa, back at the Living Room.

 

Yun Beishang was seated one of the 3-seater sofa, while Xiao Ruo was to his left and in one of the single-seater sofa, as for Cyn, she was dangerously and for some weird reason accompanying Yun Beishang on the same sofa. Her hands hugged his right arm as she was seated to his right and her chin was resting on his right shoulder, they looked like a really nice couple and, Xiao Ruo looked much more relaxed as well as easy-going when seeing this develop.

"So, you were 'hidden' from me until now, huh?" Yun Beishang said,  he was slightly speechless but it was truth and it also made sense. After all, Yun Beishang's total maids was supposed to be of 15 and not that of 14 as it was initially. Over time, Yona had placed more and more dutiful and qualified maids into his household and though some of them jumped, hopped and rushed at his bedroom and swore utter devotion and loyalty to him from the bottom of their hearts, he treated very well and casually the rest who did not seem to want to engage with him; while slowly seducing those who were slightly shy or hesitant, ah.

In any case, nor Yona nor him wondered about why there was 'one' missing from the initial 15 maids at the beginning, even though Yun Beishang did thought to himself that it was rather quirky; from how he was before, he just didn't care. As time passed, it was even less important, hence now the current situation.

"That's right." Cyn's soft and alluring voice traveled to his right ear. Now, both his ears were molested by this apparently role model of all maids of the company she used to work with, but she still beautifully and gently smiled at him as her short smooth brown hair tickled the skin close to his eyes. Their mouths, dangerously close, but with the 'little' Xiao Ruo here, he could not allow himself to fall into depravity. Cyn added, granting Xiao Ruo the chance to speak up for herself. "As so much time has passed, and as Xiao Ruo was bored from her almost fully-sabbatical year and implored for her seniors to allow her to come with them. And so, here she is. Well? Isn't she a cutie? Mhmhehe~."

"Ah, I just missed my Eldest Sis so much-" Xiao Ruo sucked up to her senior, but the senior was older and more experienced with Yun Beishang; of course she was also much more cunning and had better awareness for these matters. As such, Cyn interrupted her sucking up and helped her get straight into the subject, the important matters. "Hold it right there, little one. Let's first speak of her contract and-"

Oh, but poor ol' Cyn didn't really though that she could compare to her Master, did she? Yun Beishang interrupted the two silly woman and young girl as he said with clearly an exasperated tone, "You guys didn't trust me? How come?! I am your master, you can't do this to me, right?"

Cyn only gave Yun Beishang a look, her eyes upturned to the left of the corner of her eyes at him, enchanting him at once as he never saw this side of hers before, he grew hungry. But then, Cyn spoke with the same look, now aware that though she was not as strong as him, she could still tame the beast just like her Madams and Juniors could!

"Of course not. Have you seen yourself before? We also get a roundabout information of our clients, Master in this case. You really though that we would allow a 13 year old girl then to become your plaything like Yao Yao and that poor angelical being, Zyv?" Yun Beishang was incensed, what the fuck?!

"Hey! I'm not like that, I'm not! And she jumped me, you know? She isn't a normal 15, ah wait, now she is 16. Anyways! The point is, ah... forget it, I'm fine with it. I wasn't... a remotely good person in any sense back then, thank you." Though he wasn't planning on speaking like that, the previous him was just like that. If Xiao Ruo would have had appeared with them, she might've become scared. Besides, the 'bad' things already past by, right? There shouldn't be more hospitalizations nor sudden mental injuries or the like. Bad stuff was long gone, surely; right?

In that case, it was all better. But Cyn's face became a bit paler as her eyes turned sorry and her mouth opened up to an alluring extent of their resting pose, she said in the gentlest of her voices. "No, it's not like that, Beishang. Don-... Do not be like that, don't think like that! I'm sorry..."

Proceeding to hug the almost immobile Yun Beishang and not even realizing her change of words as she uttered them out with her entire heart, Cyn teared up slightly as she hugged his neck and shoulders, falling onto his neck and waking him up from the stupor.

At this moment, the timely voice of a frowning and worried cutesy Xiao Ruo sounded as Cyn's eyes shone while Yun Beishang's turned to Cyn's, interestingly and even... expectantly. Which made her heart turn chaotic; warm but also girlish.

"Eldest Sister, can I hear your singing voice again? I want to sleep on your lap while you hold me like a mother would, and I want Master to hear you too so that he can also hold me with care. Please? If Master doesn't want to hold me, then at least please hear Eldest Sis Cyn out, you will never regret it!"

'Hooh, from high to low, clever girl. Clever.'

 

...

 


Let It Rain's Note: Xiao Ruo was 13 yo when the story began alright, but now, more than just 10 months had gone by and is now 14, some other characters will also have that grow obviously. Especially Itnia and Estel who are about to be 18 and... well, Yun Beishang should now be close to 24 ^_^.

Expect Xiao Ruo to be overly clever, that little shit is going to make my head hurt and I hope it would make yours melt, as I intend to.

1