Chapter 279 — The Order’s Growth And Another Little Pet
70 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Order's Growth And Another Little Pet

 

 

 

'Rosey! Quickly send some Mental Power into me, I need you to quickly invite your other pretty sisters and your big sisters as well!'

"BRRR?!" Uncontrollably excited as if having her dragon's scale provoked, Rosey became completely effervescent at the hearing of Yun Beishang's Mental Power message talking about her 'junior' sisters that were Yun Beishang's maids and little maids as well as that of Natalia and Cyn, whose likability with Rosey was high enough for the little omnipotent thing to not view below her own. Of course, it wasn't that she looked badly upon his maids and so on but she wouldn't treat them the same as his Naty and Cyn though.

Fwoooh...

Feeling a calm and obedient but utterly powerful and truly omnipresent Mental Power course through his body starting from his heart, Yun Beishang simply allowed his thoughts to be only those of inviting all of his Order members into The Order's Raid by using the advantage of being an Association, and then invited them all to join his White Space. As they have had been having fun in his sabbatical month after completely and wholly destroying the Azure Dragon City, they were pretty familiar with his own, even Cyn had taken quite a few travels inside of it to talk with his lovers as pixels; namely the now big bellied Tonkia, Irllytia and Tornyllia.

At the same time, he didn't stop moving and effectuating his skills at the best of his abilities, even as his Movement Speed was seemingly being crushed just as it happened before to Rosey.

Gulp, gulp.

+43,780, +43,835 +398, +398.

With his MP and Stamina being almost fully regenerated at once and as it continued to be restored for another 10% of each over the course of the following 20 seconds; Yun Beishang equally as sharp-minded as before, utilized still Total Combustion without activating it before pointing down at the overall colossal body of the Black Turtle.

Tongqiu's Rain Destruction!

Tshin~, tshing~, tshing~, tshing~, tshing~, tshing~, tshing~, tshing~, tshing~, tshing~, tshing~, tshing~, tshing~, tshing~...

At the same time that endless, huge, colossal and incredibly powerful and amazing regular-cruise-sized shadows of arrows began to be sent downwards at the immensely large neck of the Black Turtle, against its shell, its limbs and even the top of its head as it was still chasing upwards onto him with even its tail cowering upon seeing the incoming Tongqiu's Rain Destruction; Yun Beishang felt the tinkling and nice sensation and remembrance of dozens of people entering his White Space at once, and as the little cutey, obedient and diligent maids, little maids and his women dropped some items randomly, they then came out flying from above his head. Appearing above air, the girls were dumbfounded at the sight but Rosey was already more than ready; having jumped from Yun Beishang's chest and using her flight and Mental Power to encompass everyone a few thousands of meters away carefully but rapidly.

By the time that Yun Beishang had used Tongqiu's Rain Destruction, the girls appeared in his White Space, dropped items and then came out only to be astounded by the sight of their Master and man appearing hundreds of meters up in the air only to be dumbfounded for a little while as they recognized the little thing as Rosey as she then proceeded to quickly send them to a safe spot; only 3 seconds went by. By the time the girls stepped on solid, tender and beloved ground, Yun Beishang's Tongqiu's Rain Destruction's shadows of arrows were already beginning to bombard the everything from the more than decaying-decayed body.

SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM...

-134,095, -134,095, -134,095, -134,095, -134,095, -134,095, -134,095, -134,095, -134,095, -134,095, -134,095, -134,095, -134,095, -134,095, -134,095, -134,095, -134,095, -134,095, -134,095, -134,095, -134,095, -134,095, -134,095, -134,095...

GRWWRRGGGH-CKAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYGHH!!

An enraged and overly infuriated screeching noise came from the Black Turtle's throat as it had its jaws even more horrifyingly opened than before, its eyes were just about to pop off as it began to fly higher and higher in the air with its feet already having left the floor long ago as it then began to bounce around by the endless explosions from all over the place. Even as it was only propelled towards an angle once, it would fall and touch all of the adjacent domes of explosions for as its body was too big and as there were 300 of such attacks with a few of them going in 3's and a lot at the same time, it would end up being affected by all of the domes from the explosions no matter what it did.

CRASH, CRASH, CRASH, CRASH, CRASH, CRASHCRASHCRASH~~!!!

Boulders the size of 50 meters all the way up to 200 meters would occasionally jump about around the area of explosions and even making it farther away by just one of the 150 meters long shadow of an arrow alone, hundreds of meters away to be exact. This alone made all of the newcomers feel incredibly petrified, every single one of them had already made it to their Second Class Advancement after 2 months and a half of harsh practicing and moving on about nonstop until they finally got it, so when the Black Turtle died, they'd be able to jump levels like crazy.

With the raid's feature, Yun Beishang could decide who to get Experience and how much; he didn't put much thought into it and merely utilized his thoughts to have the system share it equally among those who are not LV99 yet and for those who then reached it to stop receiving it and rather give it to others. Among his Order League, there were 72 people; all his maids and little maids as well as a couple of NPCs besides his own women as well. Each of them were LV90 at the very last as a result of their hardworking sessions when inside the game.

And now, as the scope in which the rain consisting of shadows of arrows was deliberately sent down in an extended area rather then concentrating at the shell of the Black Turtle more than anything else, the damage made towards it was once again 20,114,250 from part of his Total Combustion bombarding and that of 15,005,925 from part of Tongqiu's Rain Destruction normal shadow arrows instead. Making another huge damage of 35,120,175 against it.

Black Turtle's HP: 84,983,946/1,150,000,000.

But at the same time that such a final damage was dealt against it, system prompt once again appeared before him and everyone else far away from the direct battle, equally making their eyes pop crazily before rushing up to the battle just as much as did Yun Beishang's and Rosey's.

At the same moment, the girls saw Yun Beishang be slowly enshrouded by a malignant, seemingly pungent shadowy energy-like aura -deducing from the ever so slightly scrunched up nose of his face-; as such, they decisively acted while running towards the battlefield!

*PING*...the Black Turtle will enter into a forced Fallen state after 90 seconds and it will evolve to becoming once again a Mythical grade being.

*PING*...your raid member 'Little Yao Yao Yao' has used Godly Divine Revival on you, if your HP reaches 0, you will become Invulnerable and Invincible for 20 seconds, Healing Effect+300%.

*PING*...your raid member 'Mommy Heals You' has used Pure Saint's Dispel, it has failed. As a result, you will gain Invulnerability for 5 seconds.

*PING*...your raid member 'Mommy Heals You' has used Pure Orison on you and has transferred all of her MP and Stamina to you, you have successfully received 44,210 MP and 15,710 Stamina.

*PING*...host's Invulnerability allows the host to ignore the debuffs from Gravity Stomp, Movement Speed and Physical Defense and Magical Defense are back to normal, Resistances are back to normal for 25 seconds.

Then, Yun Beishang saw with his unrestrained even with the Gravity Stomp Mental Power how his little monkey began using her previously known as Elemental Fairy Wall to corner the Black Turtle to not attack from up above, in a matter of using its neck or disgusting, gruesome tail to take out the rest of their raid one by one or group by group. The walls were all of a Lightning Core Element, and it was doing a goddamn great job at caging the Black Turtle, it could only move on its own, slowly, to escape it. But even then, the elemental walls created by Yao Yao moved on to keep up with the Black Turtle's movement; it was completely caged and unable to get out!

As the silvery, shining walls made the Black Turtle groan in pain constantly, the sight of Sash, Sammy and even Yunalesca appeared to shock his clueless eyes. Each of them released their most powerful and flashy skills, even though they only dealt 500 damage; whether Physical or Magical, it was still helpful. From his maids, there were about more than a dozen who were from the archer branch classes themselves, they proudly and expectantly showed off to their Lord as they bombarded the Black Turtle in the manner that even gun-branch classes would be left behind and, indeed, this sight made Yun Beishang quite a bit proud; but they still had a journey to satisfy him, ah.

Miriam used a bunch of lights to create little daggers after the initial dumbfounded face from her face dissipated, launching about hundreds of those little thingies towards the Black Turtle, with almost all of them hitting the thing square on its skin and its shell. Even then though, more than half of her MP bar was depleted while her Stamina was now being consumed quickly as she began to summon a bunch of lights that came from the ceiling and peacefully passed through Yao Yao's lightning elemental walls to hit the hurting Black Turtle.

Sash used her incredible and unique innate talents and unique skills to instantly approach the Black Turtle, at the same time, her spear turned into a completely solid violet. Before, the spear was a 'simple' Magical grade item, but after she enveloped it fully with her own ways and skills, it turned into a vivid violet in which violet lightning constantly bounced off and jumped around the spearhead and its shaft whenever she was holding it with one of her hands, arms or simply touching her body and equipment. Her speed was okay, but her movements were extremely sharp as her attacks actually made her real damage against the Black Turtle besides a 1,500 which popped up on where she hit it. It was impossible for the Black Turtle to retaliate against her at all.

Sammy was already a Myriad Daggers class, which focused completely on Attack/Action Speed and AOE, as such, having tons of ways to injure the ever so present immensely large neck of the Black Turtle and also its too big of a shell, she ended up doing -1,000 the most out of anyone else in the raid.

As for Yao Yao, she occasionally sent fireballs, waterjets, lightning strikes, any cold weapon made of darkness and light and multiple windblades. Dealing -1,000 damage instead of just -500. Besides Magical Power, she had Elemental Power, that was enough for her to deal that kind of damage. She would concentrate on healing the rest of The Order members on the battlefield along with another few maids and NPCs as well as along with Natalia; altogether, they didn't allow any of The Order members to lose out in Movement Speed or Attack and Action Speed.

With but just about 15 seconds going by, and with Rosey's Myriad Kingdom's Roots, the Black Turtle was growing increasingly enraged with its HP slowly decreasing every few seconds by a 1%!

At this moment, Yun Beishang had another chance at using his Tongqiu's Rain Destruction after having bombarded it a bit more with his basic attacks boosted by Total Combustion. At the same time, he perfectly parried any incoming Earthly Stomp, as the motherfucker actually spammed the damned skill more than 5 times in a matter of 20 seconds!

Tongqiu's Rain Destruction!

SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM SHCK-BBPAM...

-20,114,250, -15,005,925.

Black Turtle's HP: 49,863,771/1,150,000,000.

To avoid anymore of the possible abnormalities from happening, and because he only had the time to launch his Tongqiu's Rain Destruction with a 3-arrowed wideshot and using most of his Mental Power, Intent and Heart Connection hidden stats; Yun Beishang was only able to launch it when 20 seconds of his initially 25 second of Invulnerability had already passed by, The Order members were still giving it their all while Yun Beishang was using most of his Mental Power to protect any incoming boulder that the Black Turtle would send their way. With just a swing of both his Mind-Sensory Gladiuses he was more than capable of destroying anything that came their way. Being only able to attack the veins surrounding its body with its tail, the Black Turtle took also 20 seconds to almost free itself from them.

And at this time...

Yun Beishang roared to the sky as he sent that last Tongqiu's Rain Destruction, his face was extremely fierce but his eyes extremely calm as a gentle light enveloped his arms, Mind-Sensory Long Bow and glinted across his eyes as well.

"PTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!" A more than ready and destruction-lusted Rosey responded with her utmost scary countenance and stance as the little petals on top of her head began to glow intensely. Her 4 already grown stems with a bigger and smaller leaf on top of each released an ever so strong and undeniable potent presence before the pale-light rosy laser beam shot out towards the Black Turtle!

And, instead of growling mindlessly once more as a Fallen or even Almost-Fallen would do, the Black Turtle acted extremely strange; with but the most sudden of movements, its neck turned horrendously petrified and as it did, the gargantuan head moved incredibly fast and nimbly as it ended up positioning itself to take in the pale-light rosy laser beam with its mouth already reversely opened into its stomach.

PEEWW~!...

Buk-grummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

As the pale-light rosy beam laser was gobbled by the Black Turtle's 10km long neck, it traveled seamlessly along the entire thing; a pale-light rosy color glowed from everywhere it went as it left traces of such before they slowly dissipated. As for the body of the laser beam, it never stopped once nor did it weaken even a tiny bit thorough the entire 10km long trip into its stomach. Going through many twists and even passing over the impossible-to-heal gashes and wounds made by Yun Beishang thanks to his previous barrage of attacks with his Mind-Sensory Gladiuses and from his relentless bombardments with Tongqiu's Rain Destruction and Total Combustion; but manly thanks to his newly attained Essence, Pure's Essence.

With the pale-light rosy glow becoming almost blinding whenever it passed through such wounds and gashes, it eventually arrived before the last few hundreds of meters of the immensely long neck of the Black Turtle; and at once, the silent and wide eyed spectators delighted to the beautiful sight of the Black Turtle's shell turning into sweet nothing as the pale-light rosy flames from the explosion imploded inside its stomach. The next to follow into disintegration was its 10km long neck, which was actually visible to see its disintegration for it slowly happened. But the true sight that took the onlooker's breath, was that of the blindingly, beautiful flower made out of Rosey's Destroying Bloom Explosion at the very center of the Black Turtle's body.

Rosey, Destroying Dooming Bloom!

KA-POM!!!

-52,062,000.

It didn't matter even if the Black Turtle managed to recuperate another few hundreds of thousands of damage passively or by getting attacked with Earth Core Elemental attacks or derived from that Core Element. It felled upon Rosey's extremely potent single attack against both Fallen and failures of Sacred Beast Protectors; Rosey's Destroying Dooming Bloom.

Sigh...

Even after the beautiful flower of destruction dissipated once quite some seconds went by, the sound of an old being, a wise's sigh; resounded but only for Yun Beishang to hear.

*PING*...your raid has successfully killed a LV135 Legendary grade BOSS 'Martyr Black Turtle, Almost Fallen', as a reward, the corresponding SP, Fame and Experience will be equally distributed by the system.

*PING*...your raid and Association has gained the first kill to a Sacred Protector of a Sub-Division, according to 'The Order's' standards, Honorary points+10,000 to all members of The Order.

*PING*...you've gained Black Turtle's Egg and x1 Vestige of the last Black Turtle. A strange 'remains' seems to have been attached to your being.

At the same time, all members of The Order received about 2,000 Honorary points besides the one for killing the first Sacred Beast Protector as an Association.

[Black Turtle's Egg]: Type: Egg Pet, Grade: none, Properties: Use it to hatch a little egg from it, Black Turtles are able to procreate in the same manner that an asexual being can; with this egg, the Black Turtle Race can be reborn again!

[Vestige of the last Black Turtle]: Type: Unique Item, Properties: With your Evil Immortal class, you can consume this item to gain the specific prospect from itself and gain the Essence and effect from killing the last Perpetual Black Turtle.

'Sigh, just eat it.' Yun Beishang thought as his body began to consume the vestige, the spot on his heart took most of the black energy coming from it while the rest of his limbs and even his crotch area took some as well, as his glabella also took in large amounts of it.

*PING*...you've received +1,000 Essence from the Vestige of the last Black Turtle; and you've successfully stolen 135 Essence from killing the LV135 Legendary grade BOSS Martyr Black Turtle, Almost-Fallen. Earth Core Elemental Resistance+100% permanently.

'Huh? Oh, it makes sense, I guess.' Yun Beishang glared at the pale-light rosy flames on the ground, not a single sight of the Black Turtle indeed, Destroying Dooming Bloom wasn't like before and it even seemed to have an imperious, special and judgmental effect on beings like 'these'.

Step, crrr, step.

Yun Beishang turned around, and as he saw the impossibly happier faces of his maids and women, he felt that the strange occurrences just now in his battle against the Black Turtle weren't unworthy after ending it all. Not so much as for the 'extra' Essence given, but mostly because of the levels of all his maids and women; members of The Order, having increased. Hell, even those NPC maids celebrating among his real-life maids have had levelled up beyond LV100. This was nice for sure.

Tshin. Glowp.

Then, as he summoned the black, small egg on his left palm and gazed down at it, the face of a little, tender monkey appeared on his mind.

 

...

1