Chapter 323 — Second Class Advancements (1)
59 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Second Class Advancements (1)

 

 

 

Lastly, was a very enthusiastic when it comes to seducing, embracing and endlessly kissing the poor, innocent, virgin and completely righteous Yun Beishang; Sammy!

Because she wanted nothing more than extremely lithe-light clothes for herself, of an obvious black color, Yun Beishang could focus himself, and finally, to use and only use his Tailor Sub-Class of the Peak-Top grade to the utmost fullest in the creation of Sammy's Armor Set. And since even as Sammy had already been training her own Bloodline for so many years, about more than 2 decades, though barely. She didn't had what Yun Beishang thought she should; namely, the Ancestral Bloodline hidden stat.

In fact, going by that logic, even he should be having Ancestral Bloodline hidden stat, but he doesn't. And looking at it from Katia's and the black clone of the Leader of Main Kingdom's words, if anything, he was a 'new' Bloodline. One where he was basically the forefather of such... or so, just like that. In any case, since Zyv had Ancestral Bloodline, and previous encounters that had then confused and shocked Yun Beishang were now making sense and were absolutely understandable; then not only this 'little' -with quite the prominent body figure- Sammy could but even his 'little' Sash at that -another one with quite the prominent and thick figure, ah-!

[Dark Enshrouding Full-Mask(Basic+22*)]: Type: Helmet, Grade: King's, Equipment Requirements: Juvenile Blade, LV99 and ??? Bloodline, Attributes: Physical Defense+70 and Magical Defense+90, DEX+510 and LCK+375, Effects: 1.-Movement Speed+7% when in the shadows or under a skill concerned to the Darkness Core Element and 2.-1% chance of your next attack being an instant attack when coming out of the shadows or a Darkness Core Elemental-based skill. Enhancement Effect: Intent+22.

[Dark Enshrouding Cloak(Basic+22*)]: Type: Upper Garment, Grade: King's, Equipment Requirements: Juvenile Blade, LV99 and ??? Bloodline, Attributes: Physical Defense+190 and Magical Defense+230, DEX+780 and LCK+590, Effects: 1.-Movement Speed+7% when in the shadows or under a skill concerned to the Darkness Core Element and 2.-Movement Speed+3% when moving in the shadows or under a skill concerning the Darkness Core Element. Enhancement Effect: Intent+22.

[Dark Enshrouding Chándal(Basic+22*)]: Type: Lower Garment, Grade: King's, Equipment Requirements: Juvenile Blade, LV99 and ??? Bloodline, Attributes: Physical Defense+167 and Magical Defense+192, DEX+640 and LCK+470, Effects: 1.-Movement Speed+7% when in the shadows or under a skill concerned to the Darkness Core Element and 2.-The projectiles sent by your as a form of attack or when performing a skill will have Movement Speed+45%. Enhancement Effect: Intent+22.

[Dark Enshrouding Socks(Basic+22*)]: Type: Shoe Garment, Grade: King's, Equipment Requirements: Juvenile Blade, LV99 and ??? Bloodline, Attributes: Physical Defense+45 and Magical Defense+63, DEX+442 and LCK+387, Effects: 1.-Movement Speed+7% when in the shadows or under a skill concerned to the Darkness Core Element and 2.-Raw Critical Hit Rate+10%. Enhancement Effect: Intent+22.

[Dark Enshrouding Extended Gauntlets(Basic+22*)]: Type: Gauntlets, Grade: King's, Equipment Requirements: Juvenile Blade, LV99 and ??? Bloodline, Attributes: Physical Defense+56 and Magical Defense+132, DEX+490 and LCK+400, Effects: 1.-Movement Speed+7% when in the shadows or under a skill concerned to the Darkness Core Element and 2.-Raw Action Speed+5%. Enhancement Effect: Intent+22.

[Dark Enshrouding Forelimbs(Basic+22*)]: Type: Armguard, Grade: King's, Equipment Requirements: Juvenile Blade, LV99 and ??? Bloodline, Attributes: Physical Defense+200 and Magical Defense+210, DEX+505 and LCK+435, Effects: 1.-Movement Speed+7% when in the shadows or under a skill concerned to the Darkness Core Element and 2.-Critical Hit Rate+20% for every 1,000 point of LCK that you have. Enhancement Effect: Intent+22.

[Dark Enshrouding Obi(Basic+22*)]: Type: Belt, Grade: King's, Equipment Requirements: Juvenile Blade, LV99 and ??? Bloodline, Attributes: Physical Defense+250 and Magical Defense+355, DEX+588 and LCK+497, Effects: 1.-Movement Speed+7% when in the shadows or under a skill concerned to the Darkness Core Element and 2.-When killing an enemy that hasn't seen you, you will gain a dash that can teleport you towards any enemy in a radius of 7 meters (only 1 dash can be stacked and it can be interrupted by any space and matter restriction between you and the target). Enhancement Effect: Intent+22.

Set Effect:

Dark Enshrouding Armor Set (7/7): Raw Movement Speed+15% when moving in the shadows or under a skill concerning from the Darkness Core Element; every time you go into the shadows or hide, a shield made of pure unknown darkness will surround you and protect you from any incoming attack (not a powerful skill) and any CC effects, once it breaks, you will no longer be shielded from damage but you will gain Invulnerability for 3 seconds. Cooldown: None.

 

Because of the simplicity of the preferences coming from Sammy, Yun Beishang had such an easier but also more enjoyable time when focusing in this Armor Set without needing to use any other Sub-Class nor even any of his Hidden Stats, which was more blatantly obvious of a representation from how good he fucking is, alright?

It gave her lots of Movement Speed% more than anything, with some Action Speed, as a Myriad Daggers isn't about attacking many times but attacking and performing skills the most in the less amount of time. One's damage as a Myriad Daggers wasn't set nor locked; for any whatsoever reason. So some STR would definitely help, but for Sammy, her main strength relied on not her Bloodline but her speed and her myriad attacks; fitting, eh?

As such, while she got tons of DEX all from each of her Dark Enshrouding Armor Set, the main reason for those was to have tons of Stamina since non-AP-given stats for DEX and LCK had a limit to themselves. As for the equipment's stats, they would give her tons of Stamina to send forth skills one after the other, depleting it just as fast as she spams her skills, but the damage will be just as magnificent as the depleting of her Stamina will be.

This, definitely wouldn't work on just anyone but, for Sammy; dearest Sammy. Blinking in and out of sight and then attacking a couple of times to either hit or kill multiple enemies while taking some down herself before disappearing, well, that was easy stuff for her. More than anything, for any member of the Black Lotus, really. But Sammy, as the prodigy of their clan and of the last few generations, only she could be too awesome and too breathtakingly beautiful and intoxicating as she accurately performed such seemingly worthless attacks at perfect picture and as she brought, what, about 10k damage every time she attacked? Even if it was for multiple individuals, it would be so for players or even Lord grade BOSSes at LV99 and not some flies around.

As such, Yun Beishang first made her that Armor Set which, well... didn't really needed that much explanation. Pitch-shadow-black color as the ONLY color of her Armor Set, it seemed incredibly smooth to and to touch, for it was! But the appearance of her cloak, lower garment and limbs all had also a kind of bulkiness and roughness to it. Which, having her body type, didn't helped at all as her leg, arms and torso muscles showed off more than imaginably; turning the sight of her wearing this super enticing.

[Dark Fang, Bloody Vendetta(Basic+22*)]: Type: Trench Knife, Grade: Resplendent(Evolvable), Equipment Requirements: Juvenile Blade and gifted by Tongqiu, Attributes: Physical Power+1,500 and Magical Power+1,500, DEX+900 and LCK+598, Effects: 1.-When your HP is below 20%, 8% chance to steal the blood or any other composition of a dying enemy to be drunk by your knife, each time you steal such a composition, STR+20 to a maximum stacks of 20 and 2.-Every 3 times that you attack in melee with this weapon, raw Attack Speed+0.03% and raw Action Speed+0.01% (limitless). Duration: 1.3 seconds(once the duration of the stacks are gone, no matter how many you had, they will all disappear after 1.4 seconds).

 

What was hard for Yun Beishang in creating these 4 beauties, as Sammy was a dual-wielder of daggers, was the amount and not the process nor its difficulty. The hardest thing about creating an Armor Set or a super weapon for his darlings was not the process at all, but the use of materials, even though he has been cultivating many and all kinds of items he has found over the course of the almost entire year spent in the game world of Rising Essence. And even though Yun Beishang has been using the Minimal Growing Elixir and the Basic-Universal Fertilizer Panacea like it was free, when it would take a lot of time to make them and ingredients to restock himself with it only to allow his storage of such items to be minor compared to the amount that he uses every half a day, he still had a shortage of Luxurious items, let alone Resplendent and even more so of King's graded items.

He still, however, used it almost all up for his sweet ones. Not only Natalia, Itnia, Sash and the rest, but also all of his maids, even the ones that were slightly hesitating now to become his on his bed, and between each other's hearts. And through these 2 weeks, Yun Beishang had been and become more and more radiant in the eyes of all of these women that, though are more than incredibly sure to how bizarre and unique of such a situation were a few dozens of women are seemingly falling for the same man at the same time... were no longer stopping themselves from doing so; ah.

Sammy's daggers were smallish, of course. As these were just the 'trench' type of knives that only those neanderthals from 4.5k or more years ago who used from the history of New Earth, and not the most advanced, modern ones; they were really small with a really simple handle that rivaled those of an ordinary kitchen's knife.

It had no black color though, instead it had a pure white handle and a creamy beige blade instead, this did not seem to go in accordance to someone as sneaky and hidden as an assassin, right? But for a real assassin, don't even mention a dagger of not obscure colors, even hiding a strange luminescent dangerous substance enclosed by a glass-tube without any pockets nor bags to hide it in in the middle of the night wouldn't be a problem, let alone a non-glowing, murky colored pair of daggers; for a master like Sammy, that is.

They had a length of 10 cm and a thickness of not even more than 0.3 millimeters, while the handle was as big as x1.2 of Sammy's wide opened hands whose girth was of 2cm only.

And with that, Yun Beishang was the 'family's tailor' for a whole 2 weeks. Well, of course he didn't only sewed, crafted and forged with his blacksmith's capabilities only; but as mentioned before, received and was subjected to a mountain of kittens and mountains or simple plains of heaven constantly and for a good amount of time at that, twice per kitten at the very least!

But now, well... now was the time to check upon that thread that Little Star is the poster of, and whose importance is top-notch for the current playerbase of Rising Essence. The 'Second Class Advancements; the final stretch!', indeed. But, just as he was about to click it open on the forums, Yun Beishang received Zyv's messaging notification at last.

*PING*...you've received a message from your friend 'Zyv'.

Opening it, Yun Beishang grinned at the mere sight of her image, one where she appeared all downcast and pouty with her lower lip spurting out of her mouth with a terrible frown and pitiful face. Under her picture, was her 'sad' words.

Zyv: Booooh! Big Brother... Big Brother Wolfy, are you sure we have to? I don't wanna go find some randoms through Main Kingdom~, bawawaahaaaah~.

Grinning, Yun Beishang shook his head once and a half before replying to this bratty little wolf cub.

Tongqiu: About that lower lip of yours, eh? Didn't I told you to not tempt me with it? Don't worry about the guys we're looking for, I think I know where they are and how to meet them. You just gotta behave and let me talk, I don't want that old thing to get all... old.

Zyv: My lips are so delicate, and small! How can they tempt Big Brother? He can have them anytime he wants...

Zyv: Hmph! Whatever, after the first day, where do we meet?

After blinking, blinking and blinking; Yun Beishang finally restrained himself and sent her a response, being quite responsible and mature, eh-ah.

Tongqiu: Mm, I'll be sent back to the Azure Dragon Sub-Division, just meet me where we usually meet when you come here. Seeing how there is no more 'exciting' BOSSes to kill, I think you're more than capable to do as you please around the Bright Sunset Region, no?

Zyv: Yup! Well... about that... there is this other guy, he isn't scary and seems to be rather teasing me. Big Brother Wolfy, could it be because of you? Is he trying to call out to you in some way?

Tongqiu: Ah... let's talk of that later, first, I have things to do even after we meet those two. Behave! Or I'll eat your small, delicate mouth... or both of them!

Without face for reading her following and predictable Zyv's words, Yun Beishang flushed aside the thoughts of his Little Zyv and those of her immensely cute appearance in the image she sent as he then glanced over at the in-game forum's interface again.

 

[Second Class Advancements; the final stretch!]

Author: Little Star  -  Posted 14 days ago

<AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!>

<...>

<Here are the true and real and most amazing basic Second Class Advancements! These are perfectly well told and explained briefly without destroying the fun of hiding secrets and exposing obvious things, and if any of you dare to make a post about the same thing, I'll kick your fat asses out of the forums for 1 year! That's like many months of not reading nor commenting in any post nor posting any thread, so don't mess it up!>

<Each number represents a branch of a class, which may or may not have additional options for selecting the Second Class Advancement ultimate class.

<For the sake of the love of creating little sparkles and many '?-?-?' in your magnificent little heads, there will now be stars to measure the delicate features and inclinations of each Second Class' advancement, 10* are the biggest and most amazing possibility that there could be. When 9* are incredibly amazing, a 10* is a hundred times more meaningful and impactful, thaaaaaaaaaat's aaaaaaaaaaaaaal!!!!>

[Melee]

1.-<<<Body Tempering Cultivator>>>

[1.1]: Fiend Ancestor: Strength 8*, Movement Speed 8*, Physical 9*, Flexibility 7*, Magical Energy 4*, Nature Connection 4*, Tenacity 8*, Attack or Action Speed 6*, CC skillset 3*, Mind Power 3*. This Fiend Ancestor counts with a brand new and exotic HP, MP and Stamina Regeneration feature; but only the HP Regeneration is the real thing here! And like its predecessor class of the Body Tempering Cultivator, the Fiend Ancestor is all but the most big bad boy in terms of melee, getting close to an enemy and tanking them an appropriate amount but yet still a main DPS/tank and not a good off-tank at all.

[1.2]: Imperishable Inquisitor: Strength 6*, Movement Speed 6*, Physical 6*, Flexibility 8*, Magical Energy 6*, Nature Connection 2*, Tenacity 3*, Attack or Action Speed 8*, CC skillset 1*, Mind Power 5*. Unlike the Fiend Ancestor, this Imperishable Inquisitor does no longer hold the same foundations as the Body Tempering Cultivator, and even its tankiness and DPS capabilities go lower than the Fiend Ancestor to boot; it does however, counts now with minor self-healing abilities but with quite a few of them. Each of them target a certain debuff to counter it or them and some even have small buff; and this class now also depends a lot in magic but only to get closer to the enemy faster and more accurately before overwhelming them with its still somewhat strong physical body and agility but now also depends more on polearms.

1.2.-<<<<Gosu of the Wind>>>

[ONLY]: Grand Wind Dao: Strength 4*, Movement Speed 7*, Physical 5*, Flexibility 10*, Magical Energy 7*, Nature Connection 10*, Tenacity 3*, Attack or Action Speed 9*, CC skillset 3*, Mind Power 4*. Lower in overall physical capabilities, this class depends more on its speedy capabilities and on their incredible advantage at being simply better at moving and on understanding their terrain with the help of the wind surrounding them; it would be bad if there was a space fight, HUH?!.

1.3.-<<<Defender of Nature>>>

[ONLY]: Close-Combat Mage: Strength 8*, Movement Speed 5*, Physical 4*, Flexibility 7*, Magical Energy 8*, Nature Connection 10*, Tenacity 3*, Attack or Action Speed 7*, CC skillset 10*, Mind Power 10*. Due to the vast difficulty of truly understanding and comprehending this class alone; let alone master it. This Close-Combat Mage is not only capable of wielding the power of 4 Core Elements, borrowed by nature itself with the aid of this class, but is also conserving some of its own physical strength and it even has a decent amount of speed and flexibility in battle.

2.-<<<Soul Cultivator>>>

[ONLY]: Soul Monarch: Strength 0*, Movement Speed 7*, Physical 0*, Flexibility 7*, Magical Energy 10*, Nature Connection 8*, Tenacity 0*, Attack or Action Speed 2*, CC skillset 10*, Mind Power 10*. If you though the '10*' were a joke, wait to hear a little bit of this class. With this class, in complete and full mastery, one is able to 'possess' other NPCs and even... players! For allies, it is to buff them or preserve one's own life; to enemies, is to debuff them adamantly and even allow the system to make their allies attacks damage their HP! You can even transform into a soul-like form where no CC will affect you, but you will not be immortal at all~.

2.1.-<<<Cultivator Against the Heavens>>>

[ONLY]: Half Immortal: Strength 7*, Movement Speed 6*, Physical 6*, Flexibility 6*, Magical Energy 8*, Nature Connection 4*, Tenacity 6*, Attack or Action Speed 5*, CC skillset 7*, Mind Power 8*. Still not a 'being', but you can still try to eat G??s and drink their blood with delight if you'd like, quite the strong DPS that can move decently but is even more so amazing for 1v1 against players, good PVP choice and an okay PVE I guess~~.

2.2.-<<<Dao Comprehension>>>

[ONLY]: Dao Ancestor: Strength 8*, Movement Speed 4*, Physical 7*, Flexibility 3*, Magical Energy 9*, Nature Connection 1*, Tenacity 5*, Attack or Action Speed 3*, CC skillset 6*, Mind Power 4*. Now, now! Although this class might not seem much and, even people of the Dao Comprehension class commented on how boring it was, you will now be able to use the immense knowledge and great agility in your thoughts to even 'attack' with them! Good luck to those who have been studying this class for so long, as it is not difficult as long as one simply reads and comprehends their class and the things that this class offers you~!!

 

...

1