Chapter 653 — More Banquets!
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

More Banquets!

 

 

 

"Everyone, please listen to what my daughters have come to say." When everyone had already gone back to their own meal and keeping silence, Tarn Irrn's voice went out from behind her seat as she and Natalia returned from their little talk, Natalia immediately walked over to her seat beside Yun Beishang and with her right hand lifting her cup to her chest, she began to speak in a slightly loud voice.

"Everyone, the past is the past, and I longer need of the Tarn Clan's protection nor teachings. For as, protection is all I lack the least when being beside my family, and I can only learn things I don't know, things that I can only discover with my own knowledge and not with things that our current New Earth's human civilization can truly offer."

"From now on, the Tarn Clan and the Peaceful Rain Corporation as one, let us strive further, learn more and cure, heal, help more with our advancing medical knowledge and practice. To a future where New Earth would be back to belonging to the human race, but one where we no longer actively seek to destroy it, coexisting with even the 'monsters' out there as we were with the monsters 'inside' for so long; cheers!"

"...gulp, gulp, gulp." Finished saying that, Natalia immediately brought the cup to her lips, threw her head gently backwards and began to gracefully down the cup in one go. With the others who were hearing her words heard this, they were slowly awakening to an impossible scenario that they dared not imagine!

"Cheers! For the Peaceful Rain Household!" With everybody beginning to fill their cups which they were downing one after the other due to the unbearable silence, Diana was the first to act as Yun Beishang followed his wifeys' doings and stood up with Yun Darcel in his right arm's embrace, drinking some damn nice carrot-orange juice picked up from high mountains right outside some Regions.

"Cheers!" - "CHEERS!!" - "Cheeers~!!" - "For Madam Natalia, for Madam Diana!" - "For a true, great future ahead of New Earth's human civilization!" - "For the people!!"

One after the other, some rather young and still not quite there in order to drink, as well as the mildly old and the actual old, with even the really damn old like Tarn Haotian and the other elders doing their part. From all of them, however, it was Tarn Dethor, the youngest from the 3 'grand elders', who was the most content and relieved upon seeing the most precious 2 little girls in his life coming back to him; to their old family.

While Tarn Irrn seemed to comfort her husband after having sat down and Tarn Farious went from being irritated and about to explode to accepting it, probably because of accepting how shitty they both were, and how much they deserved to even be done much worse and not something like 'this'. Which, due to obvious blissful signs from each woman and maid seen of his in public, it might even bring huge, great pleasure to Tarn Irrn, which wouldn't really then be considered as a punishment; but if anything, the act was what mattered in this case.

"Mother, Father; thank you!" - "Foster Mother, Foster Father; thank you!" With Natalia and Diana saying their last few words before sitting to resume their eating, the parents of both who were still accommodating themselves to their new bleak, uncertain personal future; became astounded at once seeing their greeting and their genuine smiles... one couldn't help... but feel a strong schadenfreude sincerity of sorts.

The banquet was then held rather more normally than expected, with Natalia and Diana chatting with the grand elders at all times, especially Tarn Dethor, while Tarn Haotian and Tarn Glorious would be much more silent than their youngest brother. Especially Tarn Haotian, which that might be because of his previous actions even at the worst moment of the 'Founding' Tarn Clan, to which he then gave total 'control' over the Tarn Clan to the now current Clan Heads.

...But it was all of different matters, seemingly, as Yun Beishang and company talked and interacted with all the Tarn Clan members who were assisting the grand hall's banquet, both from the lowest to the highest statuses available, and politely conversed with them for some time before another's group or person came to do just the same.

Of course, Yun Beishang never talked and, if anything, whenever his wives talked so well of how beautiful and charming a young girl or woman was, he and many others would see Natalia and Diana's looks as they gave Tarn Irrn a glare. Each time, she would grow a faint flush on her cheeks before lowering her head, whereas Natalia and Diana would then proceed to 'recruit' said beautiful and charming women and young girls for Yun Beishang.

Even if they had a fiance, as long as they were willing, they would be then 'marked' as Yun Beishang's high end most precious people; either family or 'soon-to-be-family' which would leave many anxious of being too panicky and not trusting their crushes... or something. Oh well, that was a matter that the Yun Beishang from the future would have to deal with, holding hundreds of weddings in the same day or something for each precious jewel his wifeys got him, indeed.

. . .

 

New Earth, Capital of the Historical Marvel Region, the Shadow Lantern City - Middle East of New Earth; 12:40 am of the next day.

 

Within the Asami Clan’s territory, in a building that looked like a miniature castle but that was such just in aesthetics really, and with materials that were way too fine and sparky to be used as a castle, it had about 10 floors but each floor could accommodate a couple hundred people, being the well known used residential building for the higher ups of the Asami Clan.

In it, the Clan Heads, their families and those of the last 2 generations, as well as the most hard working, blood shedding and back breaking kind of clansmen who rose from the lowest lived in it along with the most distinguished of guests and was also a kind of place where the ‘royalty’ of the Asami Clan would spend their lives living in whenever being inside the territory.

Right now, on one of the many expansive rooms, there was only 1 bed one of the many rooms, where four graceful, slender but fit figures were naked and sleeping altogether, laying on the bed with their bums and upper thighs covering their snatches from the eyes of the mighty pervert Yun Beishang that was just going to come out of showering and back to bed.

All of the graceful figures were sleeping sweetly, their bodies clean and full of natural scents that would make any man, woman and even gods and devils become so peaceful… But to which, for Yun Beishang, was an extremely tasty delicacy that he would always bathe himself in before properly eating them all up. But tonight, however, was a blissful and romantic moment for the trio and Yun Beishang himself.

With Little Darcel spending the night on another whole bedroom section, Fusi and Kamagichi were to take care of him while Yun Beishang spend the night with Sammy, Diana, Natalia and Fosk Yao. With their great consideration, Yun Beishang had to for sure make at least a few tens of children with Samantha, otherwise he would not feel at ease, ah.

However, today was not talking about life- time, today; it was the time that Yun Beishang would enjoy sleeping peacefully with his darlings, as in a few hours from now, they would first meet the Asamis’ leading figures and…get Yun Beishang to be whored out once again as the two precious gems of the Asami Clan are to be betrothed to himself, sigh…

In any case, as Yun Beishang arrived before the bed and with his Sleepy Dragon hanging like a bell that the kittens on it couldn’t resist, they all naturally woke up to his scent and his meaty scent as well, cough. After looking at their backs, spines, napes, hair, exposed bums and legs all the way down to the soles of their feet, Yun Beishang felt satisfied enough as he then kneeled onto the bed.

With a quick and swift set of movements, the monster that Yun Beishang is grabbed Diana from behind and pulled the sheets from their peaceful stance, covering them both by them and spooning the shit out of her as she released light moans of ‘aaah~!’ from time to time to his touch, his beating heart and his warmth.

Swoosh, swish, fum fum.

But before long, the other three graceful kittens went into action and, with their eyes closed as if they were merely having an instinctual development where they were looking for the best places to accommodate themselves while hugging him and each other. Fosk Yao ended on his right with Diana facing her, almost seeming to hug each other and kiss at the same time, their faces that close from each other.

Her smallest body of the four already under the table, and with her throat making some clearing noises, her face was uplifted a few times, enough to smooch Diana’s scorching warm lips more than thrice successfully. While Sammy hugged Yun Beishang’s back, her palms on his chest and the back of which against Diana’s back.

While she, on the other hand, was being gently embraced from behind by Natalia, who was more than happy to see her ‘Little Sister’ and poor Sammy without a huge belly be at the first line to her husband, man and father of her child and even more so; future children.

With all of them under the blankets, the superficial moonlight from way above their heads no longer bathed their graceful bodies, while Diana instead felt warmest than ever, than any of the other three, as she had a huge behemoth ‘hugging’ her kitty rather intimately as if to sleep together with ‘her’ while their owners were being stupidly loving.

Before long, and as if it was just an instant, the sun came out instead, it was barely 9 AM and the five of them were still in the very same position as before. When knocks came from the door to their bedroom, behind it, Yun Darcel’s ‘I want Mommy!’ voice was heard, constantly, from behind. Causing the husband and wives inside to laugh it out loud and giggle, after showering together, aiding each other and smooching each other nonstop, they finally came out to meet the adorable Yun Darcel and old man Kamagichi.

…After having a quick breakfast in one of the extensively large private kitchens that were separated about 500 meters from each other at the ground level and were surrounding that lavish ‘castle’ for the higher ups of the Asami Clan; Yun Beishang and company walked over to the grand hall which would be used as the meeting room. Where more than one person who they didn’t expect would be waiting for them to arrive…since several hours ago.

…Arriving at the grand hall, Yun Beishang was casually dressed, as always, while Yun Darcel was rather fashionable and all of his wives had enchanting, powerful and elegant dresses on. On the other hand, dressed formally and elegantly with the exception of two of them who were dressed rather enchantingly to an impossible degree, there were a total of 8 people seemingly waiting for them in the grand hall.

From the 8, 3 of them were really old, another 3 were rather young, and the other 2 were a middle aged woman and man, seated together and the most respectful of them all right behind 2 of the youngest ones in the grand hall, but they seemed to not be of big status, as even though they had the most elegant, formal and professional outfits on, they seemed to not be taken care of by the oldest ones and the other single youngster.

From the young ones, there were two girls and one young man, while the oldest ones were all old men, with not a single female of big status at the very least seeming to be present, or existent at all for that matter.

Step, step, step, step, step. Thud, thud thud…

“We haven’t even been greeted by you and you’ve already taken your seat? We’ve been waiting for you for so long and you aren’t saying anything apologetically? Furthermore, you are clearly taking those seats as if they were yours, what if I wanted to sit right there, in the middle?” The youngster said, his eyes gleaming as he pointed at where Yun Beishang was seated with his four wives closely lining up their chairs even more to be together.

“...” Yun Beishang had no expression, while the beauties beyond comprehension at his side looked up to see the face of the speaker before lowering it back down, so utterly uncaring. On the other hand, Fusi and Kamagichi looked to have become stern…as a windy and rather chilly atmosphere made the skin of the other party entirely numb.

“Incredible! Are you the leader of the Black Lotus? I’ve heard of what your organization is capable of doing, their power, their incredible means. You were even able to beat the Yuns with only your feet and fists back when lots of our territories were bombarded, haha haha! It’s nice knowing a great master of an age like mine, haha, could you tell me your name, old ‘friend’?”

Totally ignoring the youngster, while the two young ladies were still with their head slow, but had become a bit uncomfortable with the youngster’s words, the youngster then had an annoyed and impatience expression and reaction to the oldest of everyone in their side talking it out so well with the opposite party which he ‘managed’ to deter from feeling any way better than themselves.

“...” - “...” Looking at each other, Fusi nodded at Kamagichi without expression. One, he was no longer the leader of the Black Lotus, and that has now become Yun Beishang, and eternally at that. Two, Kamagichi was indeed an actual Leader of the Black Lotus before, bringing them to a great time before the accident of his wife and unborn child.

“Kamagichi, I am not the actual Leader of the Black Lotus however.” Hearing him speak, the old man on the other side nodded quite a few times before introducing themselves. “I, myself, is named Karekoto, I am the current Clan Head of the Asami Clan, and am very honored to have met you all here today. As are my clansmen over here.”

Pointing at everyone inside the room, but whether intentional, playfully or having forgotten about him, Asami Karekoto forgot to include the youngster. Yet, before the old man could begin introducing everyone, it was the youngster who spoke first. “And I am Asami Akino, you better do well to remember that! As for my chair, it feels cold, since you’ve heated that one, give it to me; of course, if the ladies do not mind?”

Standing up, Asami Akino soundlessly clapped his hands and then portrayed their palms to the women around Yun Beishang, giving them an enchanting smile and irresistible eyes. Just as he was speaking, however, Asami Karekoto interrupted the young man. “Ladies, if you’d like, I’ll sit with you instead, you must know that as an older man, with my exp-”

“These right here are going to be your new, beautiful and talented wives, Chief Yun Beishang. Though they have been rather restless lately, for the sake of the Asami Clan, they’ve chosen to give themselves to you, after some convincing of course. So please, when they are driven away from our family to yours, Chief Yun Beishang, treat them with especial care and intimacy for us who would not be able to visit them once again as much as we’d like to.”

“Clan Head, that is unfair! Injustice!” Asami Akino shouted out loud right away after turning half his upper body around, his face twisting fiercely and as if wanting to express ‘would you dare to go against me?!’ and by making sure his facial expressions were masked to the ladies around Yun Beishang- eyes; being totally read with rolling eyes by them unbeknownst to himself.

“Akino, this is not our arrangement only, it is also their choice and you have to respect it.” Asami Karekoto gave no chance for the rebuttal of his words, but Asami Akino wasn’t the young master of a formidable force for nothing, “They can choose, indeed! They can choose however they want, but Yuno is my fiancee, and she can only be mine, she wants to be with me instead! Right, Yuno?!”

“...Akino, stop bothering me and my family.” With a cold, but gentle tone, Asami Yuno who was the oldest of the two girls to be betrothed to Yun Beishang spoke as her insanely captivating features overly engrossed Yun Beishang who saw them outside the game and after almost 3 years of not seeing the pair of siblings.

“Eeh- th- th- this…!” Asami Akino, whose whole face changed for the worst, couldn’t believe it was actually happening to him, and not to Yun Beishang with his women! But thinking rather fast, the pointed to the 14 year old or so girl beside Asami Yuno and shouted with large amounts of hope, “Kira, you would rather be with me instead, right? My family has a lot of ways to make you have fu-”

“Nah, big Clan Head said that we were ‘convinced’, but it was only me truly convincing my Big Sister. Without me, even a thousand Clan Heads wouldn’t have gotten anywhere near what I accomplished, because it was also all me, the one who wanted to jump on my future husband’s lap!!” The young girl, who seemed shy, innocent, introvert and full of innocence…suddenly lifted her pretty little face with her pitch black iris and pupils glinting with mischievousness, playfulness and naughtiness.

With that great smile of hers showing her canines and running her eyes straight up and down Yun Beishang’s body, which made him want to cover himself to the awful hunger from the young girl, she made everyone in the grand hall dumb-speechless.

Yun Beishang and his women along with Yun Darcel: “...dafuq?”

Her parents and sister: ( ◜◡‾)(‾◡◝ )((๑•́₋•̩̥̀๑) 。・゚

“Ahem, what my daughter said is…” Suddenly, the father behind both girls stood up, accommodating his elegant top and looking straight into Asami Akino’s eyes, he smiled before saying with a serious and confronting face. “That my family no longer wants you to bother us, as my Little Yuno said, and that we no longer need any of your family’s promised services; thank you.”

“You- y- you!!” Asami Akino was fuming, fuming really badly that he looked like a ripe apple only at his face while even his neck was kinda pale along with some of his showing collar bone. He took out a phone and was about to say something to possibly threaten them with something, when…

Step, step, step, step, step, step…

“Aaaggh, nah, too much. I’m bored, so let’s just continue with the important stuff, it’s a cute drama and all but I’m not here to be entertained, nor can you entertain me.” Yun Beishang’s voice came from his lips, right a few meters before his seat, yet it was heard right next to his right ear for Asami Akino, who then began trembling violently from his legs with the next set of words.

“Mmmm, my chair is empty; now, didn’t you want to take it?” Right as such words were spoken by Yun Beishang, as if a pair of hands held his whole forehead and temples and his whole jaw, covering his mouth. He slowly began to feel his vision distort and change, while his neck, akin to jelly or toying with clay, began twisting and pressured for seemingly no reason whatsoever.

“MMMMFFMMFMFF-MFMFMFMMMVMMVVMVM-MMMV-”

…crack!

 

 


V7: #2 3/10.

0