Chapter 654 — Mischievous And Virtuous; Gracefulness, Temptress (1)
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mischievous And Virtuous; Gracefulness, Temptress (1)

 

 

 

"Gasp..." From the entire grand hall, only one gasp was heard, though Yun Darcel isn't really someone who has seen true death before with his own eyes at the very same moment when it happened and present there. Unlike a normal child who might or might not evolve into a twisted part of himself instead of anything else, Yun Darcel was instead gripping his mother's hands but without trembling nor being shocked as an ordinary adult person would even.

On the other hand, the one gasp that was heard was from Asami Yuno, whose damn huge and dancing bosom became visibly shaken. However, judging by her eyes and the 'shining' going through them as if stars took hold of them, she wasn't scared or terrorized by the act, but was rather impressed and even seemed to worship Yun Beishang's methods and more than anything else; speed.

With the eyes of everyone being on Yun Beishang, the poor youngster fell on the floor, ignored once more while Asami Karekoto and the other 2 oldest men stood up with insanity in their eyes! But, it wasn't once again due to Yun Beishang killing one of them in their very own grand hall, but the way he did it!

With his hands not moving, his body being almost 20 meters away from Asami Akino and his words being unhurriedly spoken with the victim yet seemingly showing signs of dementia on his face as he formed ugly, twisted and uncanny valley expressions just as his neck was being disfigured by nothing but air.

Then, just as Asami Akino had his whole head upside down beside the right side of his neck, it was only then that a sound came out, that being a rather muffled one by the enormously spacious grand hall, but from which most of those within the room knew that that was the sounds of one's neck, spine and whole skull breaking all at the same time.

By the time everyone heard it, the body of the youngster fell down the ground and only Asami Karekoto had enough mental fortitude to react with his shock still existing but trying his best to act respectful, failing to do so as his spectacular praise showed in both his eyes and in the tone of his voice.

"Chief Yun Beishang," after standing up, the other 2 oldest men followed suit and bowed towards him all at the same time," Akino was a fine young man, if only he wasn't clouded in the mind by his own family. Then, perhaps he would've grown to be a great subordinate of yours, of the Peaceful Rain Corporation, it is a pity, but I have to beg for your forgiveness for using your hand to deal with this matter. After all, if we acted on our own, we may not be capable enough to hold our gates and have our people back down."

“Oh, what a surprise, such a plot twist!” Yun Beishang rolled his eyes, turned around and gave Yun Darcel a quick wink, helping his son relax to the sudden occurrences with that gesture alone. Then, turning back around to face the Asamis, he walked towards the two girls to be his in no time at all while speaking to the old man with a fake polite smile on his face.

“It’s of no worries, really. Even if his family is powerful, what can they be capable of when none of them can move?” Leaving those words, Asami Karekoto, who was prepared to issue some orders to the old men before him, became speechless as everyone knew how many children and infants were in the strongest family of the Asamis; taking a good time sweating coldly before starting to introduce the other old men to Yun Beishang one by one before he could reach the two gems of their Asami Clan and proceed to ignore them…as if a race against time to prove his subservience.

“Ah, Chief Yun Beishang, this one right here is one of our two grand elders, Asami Porr. Though he isn’t very active within the Clan, he has been a great help with the formalities to be done for the Asami Clan to be under your command and the Peaceful Rain Corporation’s rightful rule.” An old man that was just a bit younger than the hella old Asami Karekoto bowed again and nodded at the Chief Yun Beishang.

Ignoring them, Yun Beishang got closer and closer to seeing his gifts up close, already smelling a fragrance from the older sister while the younger sister forced Yun Beishang to think twice about it as his pure and untainted heart might not be able to survive her very own eyes. Asami Karekoto anxiously continued as he almost began rapping right away.

“Chief Yun Beishang! Our other grand elder is Asami Botar, though he doesn’t really care about things concerning the Asami Clan, he is greatly known for pampering your new two fiancees. He has put great care on them, and if it wasn’t for his adamant show of love and care for them, they might have been taken for a fate worse than death by Akino’s family!! He has become somewhat of a family member for Yuna and Kira’s matters that…ah.”

Seeing Yun Beishang nod uncaringly to his words and arriving before the two precious gems that were ravishingly beautiful, and young, Asami Karekoto sighed out before sitting down in defeat. Knowing he did the best he could do, however, he then immediately stood up and with the other 2 following after him with Asami Botar nodding at the two girls who were readily awaiting for Yun Beishang to come to them; they then left the grand hall with slow but steady steps.

“That’s right! Grandpa Botar is really good to us, he even gave me the money I used to buy lingerie for little girls like me for you, my future husband, oh!” The naughty, playful and mischievous to no end - Asami Kira, yelled out as she turned her head to the right to gestion at the back of Asami Botar, who was waving back without looking back; afraid that his relieved tears would show.

Yun Beishang: “...”

‘Girl, I haven’t even touched you…outside of the game, and you’re already telling me to fuck you?! Even right in front of your parents?! Holy shit.’ Yun Beishang thought, face speechless and looking to his left, as if that was all of what he was capable of doing with his overly fried brain due to the so bad set of words spoken by the 14-15 year old Asami Kira.

Though he was rather admiring of the girl’s willingness, seeing the kind, soft expression on Asami Yuno just as he stepped one last time to remain just 2 steps before their feet, Yun Beishang had to quell his need to tease back the bad young girl. And then, it was this kind looking young woman herself who spoke first after her younger sister’s ‘greeting’.

“Lord Yun Beishang, my husband-to-be, I’m glad we could meet in person finally; and again.” With a courtesy bow, like a dainty princess, Asami Yuno was totally different to her younger sister as she directly lifted her head after bowing to Yun Beishang only to see his face just one of their noses away from each other. The tip of their noses exchanging breaths that seemed so crazily intimate it made her face flush, but her eyes remained strong and stubborn as she scrutinized with care his entire visage.

“You are…rather strange, Lord Yun Beishang. But, as I am to become your wife, please treat us sister with your care and love how you see fit. I wish to aid my future husband in whatever I may be of service, and wish to deliver him as many descendants as it would be required of me.” Asami Yuno managed to get a hold of Yun Beishang’s heart right away alright, if everyone present herself to him, what woman would be left for the peasants and commoners?

“Well I don’t know if you are being sarcastic or really wish to become my wife, along with your younger sister which I do recognize may weird you out-” Yun Beishang was trying to appease, but also tease back some of what his pure body has suffered right now, yet, instead of receiving an angered glare in response, all he got was…

“No, no no no!” Asami Yuno directly stepped forth, her hands on his chest as she wrinkled her brows in genuine worry and then remained quiet for a moment, her teeth biting her lower lip as she lowered her head onto his chest. Maintaining this posture for a few tens of seconds, the wives of Yun Beishang behind his back were gossiping and giggling while Asamy Kira had a huge pout and semi-closed eyes.

“Lord Yun Beishang, please do not say those things to me, unless you want to see me become more assertive?” Asami Yuno separated her face from his manly chest, raised it up and faced Yun Beishang once more, just like before. Raising her right eyebrow which looked quite enchanting yet virtuous as if a wife wanting nothing more but to pamper her hubby with all he wanted, she continued with her voice turning husky.

“Unless, of course, my Lord Yun Beishang wishes for me to become assertive on our wedding night?” Her words were nothing spectacular, nothing short of being ‘mediocre’ in terms of raising up one’s lusty nature even for the fake asexuals which were just confused. But the manner in which she spoke them out and that heart of hers she poured into her conveyed feelings - words was what caught Yun Beishang and those in the grand hall by surprise.

Even if she whispered to him, her thick eyebrows, pitch black hair and eyes with her hair reaching the lower ending of her bum and her unbalanced yet extremely bouncy and elastic, massive breasts behind that blouson type of dress of a dull pink color and with an addition neck to furthermore cover her cleavage while her modest but ample bouncy bottom were all for him. Her words instead reached every expert’s ears like they were spoken through a microphone, including Natalia and Fosk Yao.

“You- you’re…” Yun Beishang didn’t said the words ‘a legendary virtuous wife’ indeed, but they were deeply understood by both sisters as they watched his dumbfounded as hell expression turn a bit feverish and increasingly adoring of this wife-to-be of his, thinking that it is quite the catch he’s got from the little drama before.

“Nooo! I saw you first, I get to be kissed first, I don’t care, aaaaaaaah!!” Suddenly, at this moment, Asami Kira who was ‘bout to explode, yelled out as she immediately jumped at Yun Beishang. With her small body frame, she took a third of his torso to sit on his chest, her face just a bit above his eyes and straddled his back right away.

“...” Then, without giving the wide eyed and disbelieving Yuno any opportunity, she forcibly cupped Yun Beishang’s cheeks and hunched her back and neck to kiss him deeply with lip to lip action! Just as she was getting used to the brand new feeling, a tongue intruded her mouth as Yun Beishang’s eyebrows became furious, all she could do afterwards was yelp helplessly like the little girl she is under Yun Beishang’s hold of her back and her legs seemingly stuck at straddling him for a good while.

“...mffh, mfgha! Sistww…lpme!! Mfhwu…” Asami Kira was swiftly being taught a lesson, as her sister, how could Asamiy Yuno not want her sister to learn? As such, she got closer to Yun Beishang and whispered something in his left ear. Due to the contents of the words, Yun Beishang stopped for a moment, but just as Kira had a chance to open her eyes and thankfully glance at her sister…

“Kira, you’re the best girl, so obedient, come here…” Yun Beishang’s confused, with ragged breathing and yet oh so seductive - magnetic voice ringed in her now rapidly flushing ears! Her face became dead retarded, and her body turned jelly as she then obediently lowered her face to his and resumed her hold of the sides of his face to be kissed by him.

“... … … … …Ahem!” After what seemed to be half of half an hour, but more than 15 minutes, a rough coughing sound of ‘please stop?’ was heard just as Kira was beginning to learn and as Yuna was making her umpteenth nod at seeing her younger sister behave. Ending the kiss with his mouth cleaned up by Kira’s obedient tongue, Yun Beishang looked at the middle aged man who, along with the woman, hadn’t left the grand hall yet.

‘Ooops.’ Yun Beishang blinked and thought, his hands slowly letting go of the young girl in his embrace, letting her slowly slide down to stand with her feet back at the now unfamiliar ground. Yet, powerless and drunk in her own head, Kira remained attached to Yun Beishang worse than a leech would, while Yuno took Yun Beishang’s left arm to face her father with a bit of shyness pinking across her face.

“Yun Beishang, I am the father of these girls’ father. Don’t feel discouraged, when I was married off to my wife, we even fooled around while being seen by a few dozen old fools who wanted to make sure we weren’t forced, hahaha. In any case, according to your words from before, you might already know what has been going on around our territory. Thank you very much, with your show of power and dominance earlier, I…”

The middle aged man looked behind himself, only to see his wife already tenderly crawling her fingertips on his left palm to hold his hand, “We are forever grateful to you, we would like to join the Peaceful Rain Household by leaving the Asami Clan, but I’m afraid we will only be able to do that once we’ve formed another generation of our children to remain in the Clan.”

“It’s not worries, Uncle, I’ll have some of my people guard you, but if it really comes to them being useful, then I’ll return here and completely destroy the Clan system that I ordered your Clan to follow. Since that would mean you are all incapable of coexisting with the Peaceful Rain Corporation, the massacre of one of your strongest families is just a little tip of the iceberg, so be careful.”

With his tone containing a light warning and yet a truth, Yun Beishang somewhat calmed the parents of his brand new fiancees. The middle aged woman spoke with her charming face naughtily glancing at her daughters, “My, my. Teaming up to betray your younger sister, I’m really proud, Little Yuno.”

“M-Mother! Father! I wasn’t trying anything, I wanted to please Lord Hus-Lord Yun Beishang, nothing else.” Both her parents smirked rather strongly at the panicky face of their Little Yuno, who is always murderous and cold instead to anyone who isn’t close to herself, when Yun Beishang suddenly said to the still slightly worried couple.

“I wouldn’t like seeing these, err…beauties sad, and I think you would very much like to see what it is of the world in a few hundred years’ worth of time, so I’ll have some of my people deliver to you a special medicine made specifically to rise your power way above a Specialist’s and to live for…a long time, let’s say.”

Showing a rare smile, Yun Beishang made the parents’ and children of such - eyes brighten in but an instant as they disbelievingly looked at himself. Of course, all except for Kira, who seemed too dumb, braindead and silly as she made circles with her left index finger on his belly nonstop and with a cute little smile on her small face.

“Would you really, son?” The mother, whose thoughts were the strongest to the hopes of retaining youth for longer, were shining the strongest as she directly called out to the ‘kind’ Yun Beishang who couldn’t be any more—who killed who just a few minutes ago?—righteous and gentlemanly.

“Of course, also, Auntie, I may need to take this pair of…good sisters! Ahem, out right now, while I’ll also have to return to the Nascent Herb City tomorrow for the meeting among the Clans and my Corporation, do you mind if I do? I know it is too sudd-” Yun Beishang was worried, after seeing their parents' alikeness and care for their daughters, that he wanted to try and be understanding for once when…

“No, sure, it's okay! Bring them away already, I’ll make these ann-beautiful girls pack their things and get to you as soon as possible. I might be hated if I tell you this, but it wasn’t just Kira who bought lingerie for you, hehehe, enjoy them my son!” The middle aged woman spoke right away with a clap of her hands, all smiles with her husband having his right arm lower from the top of her wife’s shoulders.

“...” Baffled, Yun Beishang turned to look at Yuno on his left, who was just a few of their noses away from each other and to which such action caused her to jolt and lift her eyesight to straight into his darkest, gray broken-glass silly and cute eyes. As if connecting their souls and hearts in synchronization, Yun Beishang’s eyes told her, ‘What is it with them? Aren’t they your parents?’.

‘It is because they are my parents that I know they love us and care for us even as they are acting like this…we’re not that gullible or ignorant, you know?’ Yuno responded as her eyes were fidgety trying to look at his still wet and notoriously bitten over and over lips of Yun Beishang, who then said with his eyes back, ‘Can I expect such desire from you too then?’.

Seeing the hungry glare she was being imprisoned with, willingly, Yuno understood he wasn’t even questioning whether her naughty younger sister was like that as she was the most who was like her mother in terms of…’proactiveness’. As Yuno then said with her head nodding a few times a tiny bit, ‘Yes. If my Lord Yun Beishang wishes me, I’ll do all he wants’.

“Ahem, well, thank you both Auntie and Uncle.” Yun Beishang said after retardedly gazing down at Yuno’s eyes, who in return looked up mesmerized yet also mesmerizingly at his. Yet, the parents’ words made him doubt reality and forced him to break away from their moment just as Yuno gathered enough bravery to extend her neck and present her whole face to him and for him to do whatever he pleased with her.

“Thank you Yun Beishang, haha.” - “Oh no, dear! What are you saying? We are the ones who will do our very best to make many, ahem, generations in just a couple of decades before we can then join the Peaceful Rain Household, hehehehe.”

Yun Beishang: (o´・ω・`)ノ 

Yuno: (o´・ε・`o)...->(╥╯⌒╰╥๑)

Kira: (ლ ^ิ౪^ิ)ლ (*Q*)   (っ*´∀`*)っ

“Well then, let me grab these two wonderful daughters of mine so that they won’t waste any other minute of, err…your departure! Yes, that’s right! Everyone knows how busy the Chief Yun Beishang is when tending to matters of the Peaceful Rain Corporation, as for the war inside the game, bah! Those poor fellows were totally scared seeing our Inhabitants become so strong after so much time, it’s nothing~.”

“Come, come; time to pack your stuff for good! Ahem, my lovely children, let’s go!”

Tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap~...

Leaving the two men behind, Kira showed her blissfully drunk face to Yun Beishang a few last times before turning around and letting her mother drag her more easily, while Yuno made the most cutest of faces at Yun Beishang; appearing grumpy and making a little pout with her thick eyebrows making her virtuous++.

“Will you go to the Xie Clan next? I’ve heard your wife has been taking care of some matters left and right all over the Clan’s territory, mn, I hope that my daughters will be as helpful to you in all they can as much as they will come to be great wives for you, your family and children, Yun Beishang.” The father said, his left hand taking advantage of their relationship as in-laws to be placed on Yun Beishang’s right shoulder.

As the big boss looked at his soon to be father-in-law and his cleverness, he could only hope that the Yun Beishang of the future would be powerful enough to deal with that little monster, sigh. Then, turning around, he looked at his women who were now standing up and walking towards him with little smiles on their faces.

Some were smiles of ridicule, others of naughtiness, like Naty as she made Yun Beishang remember how bad he was just now with just a young girl! Oh my gosh! While Yun Darcel had a face that said it all, ‘another pair of Mommies! Father is amazing, aaah!’.

 

 


V7: #2 4/10.

0